onefast750 is offline New Member

10 mg dbol and test cyp.

hey guys,

I have done a few cycles of dbol and anadrol with test. When I did them, I took the dbol or anadrol for the whole 10 weeks. This time i was considering only taking the dbol for 6 weeks while continuing the test for 10 weeks and taking more dbol for 2 to 3 weeks after im done the test. Would i see better results doing it that way??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow why are you taking dbol when ur done w/ the test?

i didnt say i was..i was asking if i would benefit from it..or should i take the dbol for the whole cycle with the test??

i think u got alot of reading to do... why on gods green earth would u take an oral that long.. whole cycle? your cholesterol would be that of a fat lethargic boozer.. infact your entire lipid profile would be goto pot.
    ... and surely u ask about utilizing dbol at the end of your cycle for some unmentioned reasoning.. "how do you think it would benefit you?'' not a flame.. just wanna see where you acquired your question from.

i thought i read somewhere on here about a guy using dbol after the test was done. Im not trying to have u blow up on me..just wanted to get some insight..

yeah you can use it like u do alot of orals.. keep ur gains comming while the test is tapering outta your system..
    say start it a week before ur last test shot and take it right up to pct... its not that commonly practiced but does work.

thanx bro.

Thread Information