Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    very helpful thread for new members looking for first cycle info. looking forward to pics and weight updates.

BIG PAPI 08 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salient View Post
    Pretty good work out today

Dumbell Shoulder Press: 75lbs x7x5 70lbsx8 maybe and 60lbs x10
    Deadlifts: 275x3x3 225x7
    Side Lat Raises x3 sets
    Wide Grip Pull Upsx2sets
    Shurgsx2 sets
    Seated Rows 2 sets

my main problem for deadlifts is the grip, i guess my forearms aren't strong enough but they are being worked pretty good with this so i dunno if i should just keep at it with no equipment and wait until my grip/forearms get stronger before i can lift more weight or get some wraps to help with grip so i can deadlift more reps/weight

maybe rotate it one back workout do it without the wraps and the next with?
    yeah bro i would use them only because i have the same problem with my grip. they help alot when going heavy.

rocket22 is offline Junior Member
    good work man, stay focused and reap all the benefits

Darome is offline New Member
    I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on this log.. I am just curious.. Where abouts in Canada are you?

rmcfar is offline New Member
    straps are a must man. if i didnt use straps id be stuck doing a lot less weight then i can now on every back exercise. some people think its 'cheating' but you can isolate the back way better and it allows you to focus the weight to your back as apposed to your forearms.

keep it up dude

Chubaka is offline New Member
    Awesome log... and as i just started the exact same cycle i've found this extremely useful... I'd suggest you change the exercise routine at some point during the cycle and maybe add some more exercises. Im a hard gainer as well and everytime i change my routine i always see pretty good gains. This is my first time taking injectibles as well... i took the first 1 in my right thigh and 24hrs later im still very sore and even limping a little. The only thing confusing me is whether i should take the 500mg in one shot or 2 shots spread out during d week???

Salient is offline Junior Member
    Id go with 2 shots personally but either way is alright. First couple shots will be painful but they will get easier and less painful. I worked chest yesterday good workout did 205 for a few sets of 5 and dips/incline dumbell flies and presses.

Going to work arms today.. i have found that im starting to lost my patience a bit .. more seroius than usually and people ****ing around get on my nerves lol .. oh well feelin good.. gonna go get some food

i plan to take some pics after the dbol next week

keep up the good work bro

dadiesel5 is offline New Member
    nice

Chubaka is offline New Member
    I cant decide what my plan's gnna be for the pct, ive been hearing/reading a lot of conflicing advice... could anyone who has done a similar cycle suggest something which worked for him?

Update.. pretty damn sick all of a sudden, definately came down with something and the timing is horrible, trying to eat as much as i can and get rested up but i feel like shit and i feel like im losing weight not gaining.. but thats life, im actually looking forward to when the dbol is over.. cuz it really screws up my appetitie

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    hang in there man..i dont know what part of canada you're in(im in brockville ontario) but everyone around here seems to be sick....my boss, my girlfriend, my buddy and my sister have all came down with something in the last few days.. im about to bust out an air sealed suit and and chill in an underground bunker for the next couple weeks, lol...good luck with the rest of your cycle, lookin pretty cut in your before pics.
    peace
    tank

yeah i guess it is just that time of the year, hopefully this doesn't last too long i am starting to feel a little better and i ate good today, going to get in 6 decent sized meals so i am happy with myself

took the day off the gym and will hit the arms hard tomorrow! u think i look cut in those pic? thanks but im like 15% bodyfat or so according to my scale lol, i hope to cut down to 10 or so after im done bulking up, than ill be happy for a while

krz357 is offline New Member
    i'm also in ontario. 1 hour west of Tdot. Props for the awesome cycle log! I'm looking to do my first cycle and this is great info. Thinking about doing Test E + Dbol just like you. You think nolvadex is adequate enough for any gyno problems? I'm planning to only run these 3 products. Should I have anything else on hand?

SUBSCRIBED!

I would definately carry some l-dex on hand at least for during your cycle.. since it's your first one you don't know how prone you are to gyno and might need to combat it during cycle. Im still pretty sick but im eating good anyways .. ill take some pics once i feel better which hopefully will be in the next couple days.

hey it has always helped me too keep a log as of what you eat. right everything down. i use to think i was eating enough protein and calories until i stated keeping track and i was 150g of protein to short and my bad carbs were to high. just someting to think about.

yeah i have an outlined diet i try to sick to but i always deviate a bit.. maybe ill try that a couple days and see how close i am

Ok I took the last shot of the first bottle today (10th one) and there wasn't quite 1ml left.. only a little over half a ml.. im not sure what to do .. i already took the shot but it wasn't 1ml is it ok to just leave it at that or will this mess up my gains?

zartan is offline Banned
    nice first log, thanx for the info. What do you feel about the dbol at this point? Was considering skipping that and maybe doubling first test injection for my first cycle...

keep up the good work!

Well I can't really comment on frontloading as I have never done it. As for the dbol im glad I did it it really gave me a good kick start and some immediate strength gains.

For now I sort of changed my goals mid cycle and changed it to more of a clean bulk.. im getting stronger and my chest is growing if anything .. im not sure if you'll be able to tell in pics but ill take and post some up soon and see if you can notice a difference.

Also I don't think the test is fully kicked in yet

cant wait for pics

Here are some pics.. different lighting and angle than the previous so i dunno if you can tell if there is a difference.. no pump or anything i just woke up
    Last edited by Salient; 05-02-2008 at 11:16 AM.

hondarider38 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good man I just started A test C and Dbol 10 week cycle gonna kick start with the dbol for 4 weeks at 40 mg a day. doing 400mg per week of the test. How many pounds did you gain start to finish. Also how much did you go up on your core lifts, bench squat and deadlift. Later bro

looken solid man keep up the good work.
    when does ur cycle end?

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    Your looking pretty cut for a bulking cycle.

Whats your total weight gain so far?

About 10 pounds.. i was looking alot more bloated but when i stopped the dbol it stopped and i decided to clean up the diet a bit and do more of a clean bulk, and im taking a very small amount of letro ed and going for lean muscle gain now.. i have 10 250mg shots left so 5 weeks

Also doing a bit of cardio

Hey salient whats new bro. hows the cycle going?

theWiseOne is offline Junior Member
    good job bro. i did the same cycle but added 400mg deca each week. At week 7 now and have gained 14lbs.

hey bro whats up. havent heard from ya in a while. just curious on how the cycle is going?

keep us updated...

cymruymbyth is offline Junior Member
    n e more cycle updates saliant?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information