nickel5 is offline New Member

2nd cycle with Sustanon250(TE3) and anabol

I was wondering if some people could give their opinion on an optimal cycle for this equipment. As far as tapering, the sustanon up and down or stay at the same. I know anabol for week 1-4 at 20-25mg day. Also, I have heard so much about breaking it up throughout the day, one dose, befor workout dose, not at bedtime. So, what is everyone's opinion on how I should cycle, how much, how long, I want to gain mass and have done a lot of reasearch before posting here and would just like some more opinions, you can never get to much info on stuff ypu are putting in your body. Thanks.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickel5 View Post
    I was wondering if some people could give their opinion on an optimal cycle for this equipment. As far as tapering, the sustanon up and down or stay at the same. I know anabol for week 1-4 at 20-25mg day. Also, I have heard so much about breaking it up throughout the day, one dose, befor workout dose, not at bedtime. So, what is everyone's opinion on how I should cycle, how much, how long, I want to gain mass and have done a lot of reasearch before posting here and would just like some more opinions, you can never get to much info on stuff ypu are putting in your body. Thanks.
    I am thinking of running the same cycle in a month or 2.
    I'm going to use

week 1-4 anabol (dbol ) 40-50mg everyday
    I have 5mg pills, so...I'll take 20mg in the morning, then 20mg in the afternoon (about 8hour gap)
    week 1-10 or 12 sustanon 500mg a week
    I'll split the 500mg into 2or3 shots a week

The reason u wanna split up your dbol dose, is because of the half life, I believe its active for like 8 hours, so in order to have it active in ur body, u gotta take at diff. times of the day

WHat do you have for PCT

Thread Information