Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "Journey to the Darkside" a gear virgins tale

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Today I worked out back, and started my workout with deads instead of ending with them. My strength is going through the roof, once again EVERY lift was bested tonight and I will be raising the weights again...my favorite new best>DEADLIFTS 405x8 for three sets....Bentover Rows 3x12 @ 245lbs.....

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Have any probs with the pump in the lower back this week?? hope not, and keep it up bro.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    Have any probs with the pump in the lower back this week?? hope not, and keep it up bro.
    Actually, I am still getting the lower back erection, but have learned to deal with it!!

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    Good Job
    Keep us updated, Oh ya your back is getting thick.
    You'll be jurassic soon.

Keep bangin

RockSolid is offline Banned
    MajorPecs, how is the bloat? cause you arent taking armidex, are you noticing alot of bloat or just a little?

This thread is inspring to me, cause im doing something very similiar, and its my first also, keep it up
    Last edited by RockSolid; 12-11-2002 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by RockSolid
    MajorPecs, how is the bloat? cause you arent taking armidex, are you noticing alot of bloat or just a little?

This thread is inspring to me, cause im doing something very similiar, and its my first also, keep it up
    The bloat became very noticable, but when it did I stopped supplementing with creatine and it went back to a manageable level. The only real sides I've experienced so far are an insane sex drive, painful lower back pumps, and a few small zits on shoulders and face...tonight is shot #12!!

Blog Entries
    WOOHOOO...hey guys, this is fucking awesome!! I sware, I looked so huge at the gym tonight it was almost comical the stares I was getting during my bicep workout. One cool part is that my weight stopped rising at 234, but I am getting bigger!! So somehow, I am increasin LBM and losing bodyfat....strength is still rising, (i couldn't imagine doing fina) pumps are insane, in fact, the pump i got in my biceps was almost scary, I kept thinking about that pic of the guy who blew out his biceps..i sware i kept thinking the bi's were going to rip off the bone!! 12th shot tonight and it was the most painful of all of them, in my right quad I moved up closer my leg and hit a nerve..mofo that hurt!! alot of blood too..but it all went in and I am going to get bigger!!!!!! Going out of town this weekend, I'll give you guys an update Monday. Peace bros!

Blog Entries

Week 7, Shot #13

Left quad shot, 1cc Testoviron , 1cc Equipose. One observation I need to make is that I switched from QV to TTOKKYO Eq and for some reasons the shots sting now for a couple hours after the shots. It's not the test I don't think as it's the same as the last vial. Anyway, let me rundown on some of the latest stats.

Weight: 247.75 (starting weight 219) Bodyfat has risen as well as some water retention, I am not claiming to have gained 30lbs of muscle, but I guarantee when this cycle is done, I will keep 20lbs minimum. I am ecstatic about the results I have gotten so far.
    Strength: OFF THE HOOK.
    Pumps: Insane, I got a pump in my delts yesterday during my shoulder workout that caused me to change the entire workout and shorten it way up. Lower back pump still continues to plague me on back and leg days, but I fight through it and it goes away.

Cycle is awesome, each week it continues to get better. I do go through these moments where I get sorta depressed thinking about my physique and blah blah blah....I don't know what causes that, but most of the time, I am feeling like superman!! Next shot is thursday night.

Blog Entries
    sides: i guess i will tell you newbies about the sides i am getting. all in all, the main thing i am noticing is that i am getting zits all over my body. nothing major, but i will have one or tow pop up on my neck or my back or my shoulder, and i've had a few on my face, but thankfully they've stayed under control. sex drive is outrageous, i have sex at a minimum 1 time a day if not more, and this has been for the past 3 weeks. the bad part of that is that i get erections at awkward moments sometimes, and they hurt, fuck, especially when i'm at work with jeans on and there is no way for me to pop him out and let him breath!! water retention, no biggie, it'll go away. Aggression has risen a little bit, but i have always had an aggressive attitude anyway. anxiety levels have risen or rise easily. that's about it for now, i do have slight testicular shrinkage but nothing major. one thing i have noticed is that when i cum, it's a HUGE load, but it's real watery and has a wierd smell to it, don't ask me, that's just my observation.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    the bad part of that is that i get erections at awkward moments sometimes, and they hurt, fuck, especially when i'm at work with jeans on and there is no way for me to pop him out and let him breath!! .
    Yeah bro, I used to get the awkward erections to. At least once or twice a week, I 'd be jogging around the neighborhood and boom, one would pop up and I'd have to sit down on the curb and wait. Running in thin shorts doesn't hide things very well.

Sounds like everything is better than expected, keep up what you doing cause it sounds as if it's the right way to go.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Dude on my cycle i would get an erection and it would hurt sooo bad, my dick would go from 7 regularly to like 8 inches easy and it felt like it was trying to burst out of my fucking hip,when it did this i could not have sex b/c it grew in width too and was hard as a brick and would hurt my girlfriend too bad,damn i can't wait to cycle again,lol

but sometimes it would hurt so bad i'd have to lean forward b/c felt like it was gonna pop

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: Week 7, Shot #13

Originally posted by majorpecs
    Cycle is awesome, each week it continues to get better. I do go through these moments where I get sorta depressed thinking about my physique and blah blah blah....I don't know what causes that, but most of the time, I am feeling like superman!! Next shot is thursday night.
    I talked to a guy this weekend who just finished a EQ/Test cycle 2 weeks ago and I asked if he had any sides. He said the only thing was depression, he said he got it really bad. Makes me wonder if this is a common side for EQ & Test???

Re: Re: Week 7, Shot #13

Originally posted by Carlos_E

I talked to a guy this weekend who just finished a EQ/Test cycle 2 weeks ago and I asked if he had any sides. He said the only thing was depression, he said he got it really bad. Makes me wonder if this is a common side for EQ & Test???
    Is he on clomid therapy at this moment that depresses people alot I heard.

And bloating depresses anyone, ask a women lol

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: Re: Re: Week 7, Shot #13

Is he on clomid therapy at this moment that depresses people alot I heard.

And bloating depresses anyone, ask a women lol

Yes, he was a little bloated, I could tell from looking at his face. I asked if he was on clomid and he said no. He'd never heard of it. I explained what it was and told him to IMMEDIATELY go to his source and get clomid or he'll lose his gains. This kid is 21, 6'5". I forget his weight but he was lookin' pretty big.

Blog Entries

Week 7, Shot #14

Tonight was shot 14 in the right quad. 1cc of testoviron , 1cc equipose. Workout today was bis/tris and the pumps are amazing...strength is even more amazing, every workout I seem to be stronger and bigger. I have had people that I work with everyday (3 of them to be specific) come up to me this week and tell me how big I am getting, what kind of supplements am I taking, am I juicing... This has confirmed what I have known myself..that I am getting SWOLE!!!! I haven't weighed myself this week at all or done any cardio, but I do know that my weight is up about 30lbs....and some of that is bodyfat, some is water, but the majority is GRADE A BEEF...I am running the EQ through week 14, Testoviron through week 15, and starting my Winny/Clen /T3 in week 12 and running through week 17. The last 6 weeks are going to concentrate soley on dropping bodyfat and hardening up. Any suggestions on how I should change my diet in week 12 to reflect this change I want to make? Acne is still under control, but I have at least 2 zits pop up on my body every day now...and skin is very oily. Seabreeze has been seeming to keep my skin dry and the acne under control so far. I am def. experiencing some testicular shrinkage, and today for the first time, I had a burning sensation during urination. I know this is tied into my prostrate which swell during cycles, I am taking Beta Sitosterol (active ingredient in Saw Palmetto) to keep the swelling down. Are there any other supps or vitamins that help with prostrate swelling? Thanks guys! Cycle is rocking and this board is my inspiration and a part of my majority!!

I guess your really liking the Test and Eq, since your bumping it up to more weeks, LOL

Blog Entries
    I actually decided to run it longer awhile ago to take full advantage of the eq...after hearing so many opinions on the longer your run it the better it is....and yeah..i am liking the cycle!!

IronRakkasan is offline New Member
    wanted to say thats a really nice lay out you have dude...your work out is well designed to say the least...your cycle looks great, you'll come out over the top...!

Blog Entries
    Phew...yesterday was the start of week 8, shot #15. Same as the ones before, 1cc of test and 1cc of equipose in the left quad. Gains are still coming steadily, they seem to be of better quality in regards to the actual lbm I am gaining, I believe the eq is kicking in now and hardening up my gains a little bit. My weight leveled back off and dropped a few pounds to 243 which is good, because I know I lost some bodyfat and water. I kicked masssive cardio in starting last weekend, and that has made a difference. I am keeping the cardio in moderation until week 12 when I start the cutting phase of my cycle. I do believe that my original goal of 10-15 pounds of lbm gained is going to be beaten and I am still excited about this cycle!! Have a great Christmas, talk to you guys again on Thursday!!

PrOviRoN is offline New Member
    Good luck bro , keep us posted , cycle looks excellent !!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    So alright big man i only got one question where's my damn pork grinds???

anyways.. been looking forward to seeing you again we need to meet up and tear up the gym again.. sorry i have been out of the country

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Major merry Christmas my juicin' friend! I hope that your christmas gains are kickin. Lookin to see any new pics. I know I asked santa for a better rotator cuff and non broke toe, and well he flew by my pad! Hit it hard my friend and merry christmas!

Blog Entries

8 weeks in...shot 16

Tonight was shot 16, 1cc testoviron and 1cc equipose in right quad. Weight after the freaking holidays is hovering right at 247....28lb increase in weight since I started!! All I gotta say is that yesterday I had 3 family members pull me to the side and ask if I was juicing...hehehe...my size gains have become VERY noticable..even to me!! I am loving the cycle, sides are still manageable. Mainly just acne, nothing major, but new zits pop up daily. Slight testicular shrinkage, but my sex drive is off the hook! Strength is still climbing every workout, I am continually moving up the poundage every workout, no matter what bodypart or what exercise. I will be updating pics in a week or two.....stay posted!!

Awesome almost 30 pounds.

Hmm I wonder how the convo went with ur family members...LOL, I bet you told them you took the good ol muscle tech stack. lol

Blog Entries
    Awesome almost 30 pounds.

Hmm I wonder how the convo went with ur family members...LOL, I bet you told them you took the good ol muscle tech stack. lol
    ....gave them the ol' high protien, and new workout routine speech...works every time!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Still here with you bro,keep it up

Blog Entries

Week 9, shot 17

And back to the left quad I go....1 cc test 1 cc equipose......gains have slowed a little as I said, but I believe the quality is def. improving. Bodyfat on my body is falling everywhere except my stomach where it seems to be growing. Oh well, in a few more weeks, I got something for that fkn thing!!!! One thing that has gone away is the freaking lower back pain, and man I don't miss it. Acne is still manageable with showers and seabreeze. Testicular shrinkage is in effect, I am thinking about gettting some hcg to combat this, but don't know if it's worth it or not. Strength is incredibly still rising, but slower now, which is good, because I want my body to have time to adjust. One major change to my cycle is that I am going to be doing Fina instead of winny...wooohooo..I heard that fina will make your strength scary. Weight this morning was back down to 242 so the increased cardio has helped in dropping some water/bodyfat. My vascularity it also increasing, since my bf is kind of high, the most noticable spots are my arms, which look like freaking maps, and my shoulders. I have noticed a few pop up on my legs and calves, which is a huge confidence booster to me. I will be updating pics and measurements sometime soon.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

anchbb is offline New Member

Thumbs up

sounds like your cycle is coming together. Can't wait until the update pic's are posted, sounds like your getting ripped while still adding more muscle since your now seeing more veins poping out. Keep training hard and you'll achieve your goal. Happy New Year!

Blog Entries

9 weeks in, 18 shots down

1cc test, 1cc equipose in right quad last night, damn it was a bloody shot for some reason, it bled for about 5 minutes. Anyway, I am up about 29lbs so far, since I had alot of bodyfat before this cycle started, my weight has yo-yoed a little, because of some of the fat dropping and whatnot. The increase in lbm may actually be a little more than I can tell because of that, but in the end, I just want to look good!

Strength continues to rise weekly, virtually everything that I lifted at the beginning of this cycle has been left by the wayside. Acne is actually slowing down a little bit, seems a little weird to me, but it is!! Got some HCG on the way to give the boys a little reminder to drop...hehehe....Fina is on it's way also and will be ran week 10-17. Week 12 is when I am going to throw in the T3 (clen I just couldn't get ahold of) and manipulate my diet and cardio to shed bodyfat and get HARD! I am excited about what I will see when I strip off the fat and get a look at what all my hard work is producing. Man, it was sooooo fkn hard over the holidays to stay on a clean diet, needless to say, thank GOD I wasn't on my cutting phase or I just would have been going crazy not being able to indulge a little bit!! All in all, for my first cycle, I am LOVING IT. Stay posted.....peace bros!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    OK Major......enough talk bro....I want to see some damn pictures!!!!! Do you realize how difficult and pissed I'm getting at reading your cycle results????? Just wait until my boy's born, which is Feb. 24th (it'll be a c-section and we've scheduled it for that day) 'cause after he's born and we get situated I'm running my test, eq, d-bol, fina, winny cycle and blowin' some people out of the water. I am excited for you and it sounds like one hell of a killer cycle bro!!!! Keep it up my funky brother!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    OK Major......enough talk bro....I want to see some damn pictures!!!!! Do you realize how difficult and pissed I'm getting at reading your cycle results????? Just wait until my boy's born, which is Feb. 24th (it'll be a c-section and we've scheduled it for that day) 'cause after he's born and we get situated I'm running my test, eq, d-bol, fina, winny cycle and blowin' some people out of the water. I am excited for you and it sounds like one hell of a killer cycle bro!!!! Keep it up my funky brother!
    Yo Big T, glad to see I am motivating you..hehehe...and I posted some pics about 6 weeeks in, they are back there somewhere. I will be putting some more in pretty soon.....glad to see you're still with me!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Brother, I would'nt miss this! I'm still around, it's just to depressing talking about juice with everyone when i can't do any for awhile. i promised the wife I'd lay off of it until things settle down after the baby. Money's kinda tight with her not working and to have a baby on the way. Once she goes back to work though ya'll better watch out. I'm holding at 235-238 right now and when I get back on I'm aiming for 255+. Since I'm just on creatine and such I'm spending most of these days in the fitness forums. I'm glad to hear it's going so well for ya!

Oh yeah.......feels good to be among the dark side now does'nt it?
    I'll talk with ya again.

wallj007 is offline New Member

Failure is no option

(Failure is no option) and you sure a good example of that. Your doing a hell of a job and keep up the good work. I am looking froward to seeing your results.........

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    MajorPecs I'm getting ready to FINALLY start my first cycle in a couple of weeks (Its not as elaborate as yours but still), and I've had real anxiety with it! But your diary is making me real excited and is also easing a lot of the fears! Thanks for bein so open and honest bro, you're doin all us newbs a favor!

Phreak

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Phreak101
    MajorPecs I'm getting ready to FINALLY start my first cycle in a couple of weeks (Its not as elaborate as yours but still), and I've had real anxiety with it! But your diary is making me real excited and is also easing a lot of the fears! Thanks for bein so open and honest bro, you're doin all us newbs a favor!

Phreak
    That's my goal......I know it helped me out being able to read about others experiences, and am trying to be as detailed as I can be. Good luck on yours!!

can you say FINA TIME!!!! (singing the ghost busters theme song)

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by jarrett
    can you say FINA TIME!!!! (singing the ghost busters theme song)
    does that mean it's ready?

nothing in the mail yet!!

Blog Entries

Week 10, shot #19

1cc testoviron , 1cc equipose left quad. Well, this week is the halfway point of my cycle and so far I have gained way more than I ever thought possible. Acne is pretty much gone except for a few here and there on my shoulders. Anxiety levels still rise at times, I believe this is tied to the eq and not the test. The only other side affect i've experienced is my clothes not fitting any more but I can live with that one!!

One thing I think I will make note of is that fact that I am now a member of the 400lb bench press club. I am not one that is big on ORM's and usually don't talk about it much. Last night, I felt so good at the beginning of my chest workout, that I decided to see how much my bench press max has risen the past 2months+. At the beginning of my cycle, my max was about 320lbs. Last night, I got up 405 and the best part, in two weeks, I start FINA....damn, as much strength as I've been gaining this cycle, when I add in the fina I am expecting even more. I feel like my daughter did at Christmas a couple weeks ago....Another thing I will be doing is using the last 8 weeks of my cycle to drop bodyfat. I will be doing test, fina, t3, and eca. I also need to manipulate my diet according to my goals so I was going to drop caloried by 500/week until I saw what I wanted. I was also going to only eat carbs after workouts....if anyone has any input into a cutting diet please let me know.

Peace!

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmnn

You have enticed the thoughts of many viewers. Good job on the detailed post and keep it up, however like many other members Im eager to see the pics. I want to see the big back and list your stats before and after. Overall good job

Nut

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information