Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "Journey to the Darkside" a gear virgins tale

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    Week 13, shot 26....did my first solo shot of fina, and also did my first ever delt shot...I experienced PAIN....I've been told the pin slides right in on your delt, but not mine, I had to push it very hard and I could feel it ripping through the muscle!! Oh well, no pain no gain. All in all, I feel that I will be able to include delts in my injection rotation. Tonight I am going to try either calf or tricep, I haven't decided yet..I came across some more Winny from my boy Jarrett, so now I have a total of 55 cc's, which I will start in 2 more weeks through the end of the cycle....that's my update for now, I'll keep everyone updated....and so far I haven't tasted the foul "fina taste" or experienced any other sides from it, and I will keep a very close eye on it.

Oh yeah..for those of you following this thread...Jarrett pussed out yesterday and didn't show up at the gym for the back workout

How many weeks total are you running your cycle and whats your plan for post cycle therapy to get the boys going again?

-Carlos

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

How many weeks total are you running your cycle and whats your plan for post cycle therapy to get the boys going again?

-Carlos
    Test 1-20 500mg week
    fina 13-17 75mg ed
    winny 15-22 50mg ed

Clomid 2 days after winny 300mg/100mg ten days/50mg ten days
    Nolvadex on hand in case it's needed
    HCG also will be utilized, although I haven't hammered those details out quite yet.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sorry for taking so long to respond but it looks good. I'd try to get a bit more fina to run longer with the winni, but if that's all you got it looks good. Good luck with the rest of it.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey major,

Loving this thread and been following it pretty closely, so if the answer to my question is in there somewhere, forgive me for not recalling it, as I didn't reread the entirety of the postings before asking this.

When you began this thread, if i'm not mistaken, the intention was not a 22 week cycle, correct? I seem to recall a fairly standard 12-14 week cycle with the standard test and deca components and something to kick it. I understand it was tweaked here and there leading up to the actual "crossing over", however, i'm not really sure i ever recall this type of duration being part of the original plan. I'm curious as to what exactly prompted you to go this route? I ask because, as i mentioned when we first "spoke", our beginning stats were fairly similar, as were our goals, our reasons for wanting to cross over, etc, etc and now we appear to be in even a more similar boat (i still haven't come to the darkside, though) in that i'm tending to gravitate towards a similar cycle of 20 weeks or so duration. The reason for this is that i originally intended to do a pure bulker, but have gained VERY well this year (which came somewhat as a surprise) and then decided to delay my first cycle into late spring to make it a cutter. However, i'm not sure i want my first ever cycle to be a cutter (it'd just feel like a "waste" of those fresh, virgin receptors).

Posts like yours and similar experiences by members have led me to wonder whether or not I can't get the best of both worlds: a traditional bulker "piggybacked" by a relatively mild cutter (perhaps keeping the test for the entirety of the large cycle and switching winny in for the deca for the final six weeks or so ending with clomid and clen ). I'd love to throw fina into that final mix, but am not sure i'd like to include it in my first cycle (how is it working for you, btw??...the whole first cycle slant of it?).

Anyway, i'd like to hear what prompted you to extend it like this, and what you (and others) think about the efficacy of piggybacking a cutting component on the end of a bulking cycle...can we really see the best of both worlds in that manner? Thanks, and keep up the awesome work and reporting.

Majorpecs, my concern is the length you're running your cycle. Since this is your first, you really don't know how your body will react to AAS and how hard your natural test production will be shutdown. Is it a good idea to run a first cycle for so long???

Anyone with experience care to answer this question?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Blog Entries
    BigGreen and Carlos, thanks for your posts and let me try to explain my reasoning.

Okay, when I first started you are right, I was planning on running a basic 12 week cycle of Test/EQ/Winny. As I learn more every day I come to this board (this is the only board I ever go to btw...). There have been posts here and there about people going on extended cycles of low/moderate dosages with GREAT success. I've never read a post in fact, of someone going on a longer than "normal" cycle and having bad results. One specific post that really put me over the edge was by Barbells....http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...extended+cycle

I decided that I would closely monitor side affects and gains and take the cycle week by week. I've not experienced hardly any side affects other than a little bit of acne. My gains have been so spectactular that I decided the extended cycle may benefit me if it changed the set point of my muscular structure and helped me keep most of what I gained.

Maybe that doesn't seem like justification enough for running out my first cycle like I am, but I don't ever want to think back about how much better I could have done on my first cycle. The only thing I can say about my test production is that I guess time will tell how long it takes me to come back to natural production, but I will def. keep everyone updated!!

Oh yeah..my second fina inject tonight is goign to be in my tricep I'll let you guys know how bad that shit hurt!!
    Last edited by majorpecs; 01-29-2003 at 06:18 PM.

Can't wait for the next update!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Blog Entries
    Fina shot in tricep went okay....I refuse to come across as a big pussy so I won't tell you how it hurt like a bitch..hehehe...tonight I am going to try my calf...

Blog Entries
    Allright..last night was my 4th shot of Fina, and was also Test night so I did a 2cc spot inject in my bicep. That actually was the easiest one so far. I've done my quad, delt, tricep, and bicep now. The only downfall to spot injects is that whatever muscle you inject into feels sore, BUT it doesn't affect my workouts so I can live with it. Weight this morning was at 238.75 which is down from my peak of 244. Seems that my calorie/carb manipulation as well as cardio output is going to really help me out on my quest to drop bodyfat. I've not really experienced anything from the fina yet, but i've heard it can take up to two weeks to really notice. After two weeks of running the fina alone, I will be adding winny in to the mix.......I hope to drop my bodyfat signifigantly by the end of my cycle. Side affects are still manageable, my acne seems to have kicked back up a notch, maybe due to the fina, I will keep a close eye on it. That's it for now guys, I'll probably not update again until Monday, so everyone have a great weekend!
    moonrest69 likes this.

Hey major.....all I can say is that you're going to feel like superman when that fina kicks in!!!! Makes test feel like creatine bro!!!!! I can't wait......early march and it's growing time.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I need 280 mls of fina major you need to come over and help me out with this shit

AND FOR THE COMMENT ON ME PUSSING OUT AND NOT HITTING UP THE GYM I WAS FREAKING STUCK IN TRAFFIC!! ..bastard!!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by jarrett
    I need 280 mls of fina major you need to come over and help me out with this shit

AND FOR THE COMMENT ON ME PUSSING OUT AND NOT HITTING UP THE GYM I WAS FREAKING STUCK IN TRAFFIC!! ..bastard!!
    Shit Jarrett, you are going to need more than 280mls of Fina to hang with the big dog!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    ROFLMAO

GREAT FREAKEN THREAD!!!

Major Pecs..I cant wait to see your pics!

looks like you are going to need a new thread..this one's full almost

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Major! ey bro! When are you running the clen ? You're runing it right? I'm curious to see how the cutting goes. Great job bro! Keep me motivated!

Blog Entries
    I am having issues with getting the clen , I may forego the clen and just run the T3 that I have. I am having pretty good results with the cardio I am doing, right now I am at 30 minutes 5-6 times a week on the eliptical machine, each session burns about 450 calories. I am still trying to work on my diet, and am toying with the idea of running the keto diet for a month or two but just don't want to lose any of my fina gains...decisions, decisions, decisions.....Oh by the way, I just injected 1cc of fina into my calf, that was the most painless one of them all....watch out, my calves are going to be COWS!! Pics will be posted next week and that will be the last pic posting until I've finished clomid therapy and gotten a tan..hehehe

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by jarrett

Yeah, I'm moving to Washington!! haha riiiiiiiiiight
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    declined the job offer.

Blog Entries

14 weeks in

Last night marked the start of week 14 and my 8th shot of fina. 1cc test, 1cc fina right bicep. Well after 8 spot injections, I am going to agree with Pheedno and say that fina is pretty excruciating while injecting, and the soreness afterwards is unlike any i've experienced so far. But I am starting to feel and see myself tightening up and I am loving it! I have been doing 30-40 minutes of low/medium intensity cardio a day for the past 2 weeks, and have continued to play around with my diet. I think I got it where I want it, because now I am really starting to see the difference. Strength last night was once again slightly higher than ever so I believe the fina strength is fixing to kick in. And oh yeah, even though I am lowering calories and eating reallly clean right now, I am still gaining a little weight I guess this fina stuff is pretty awesome!! I've noticed that my skin is alot more oily now that i've starting injecting 9cc's a week, but as long as I take a shower in the morning and evening, and wash my face at work at least once, the acne isn't much worse than before, which is almost not noticable. I will be taking some new measurements this week and will post those up compared to my beginning measurements, I am sure I'll be pleasantly surprised. The only part of my physique that I'm not too happy with is my chest, I don't know if it's just because of my bodyfat covering it up or what, but it just doesn't seem to be where I want it. It's strong as hell, obviously as I joined the 400 club on this cycle, but I don't know that I am hypertrophying it enough to make it grow proportionally with the rest of my body. I guess time will tell after I shed some more bodyfat and I can get a true critique of my physique. 1 more week of fina/test shots and then I will be adding in winny ed also through the end of the cycle That's my update for now, I'll post up those measurements soon. Train Hard!!!

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Yesssssssss maaaaaaaannnn

Good Job
    Bicep shot your a champ, I couldnt even think of that.
    You got to post some pics soon so the board can see the crazy transformation. Question since your cycle was so long howlong before your second cycle.

Good Job

Nut

Blog Entries
    Nutz...dude that bicep shot was actually 1cc test and 1cc of fina..oh shit, never again!! my bicep still fucking hurts like a bitch. fina only for spot injects, the test is going in my quads only. After this cycle, I will be taking a minimum of 5 months off....I am not going to take any chances with ruining my body just to be back on cycle.

Last night was my 9th fina shot, and it went into my right calf. I must say, the calf shots are the only ones that I don't even feel. Anywhere else I put the fina it gets sore, but calves seem to be immune!! Weight this morning was at 239.75, which means it's still rising somehow. I've dropped my calories down to about 3k or less a day and I'm still making gains, go figure!! Tonight I am back to my left side, think I will start in the delt again.

239.75.......almost catching up to me bro! 242 as of yesterday. I like your suggestion to stay off for 5 months. I also take anywhere from 4-8 months off between cycles. The longer you stay off the better results you'll get when you do get back on. It's been 7 months now and can't wait to get back on the bandwagon.......265 here I come baby!!!

Blog Entries
    Big Texan...guess what bro? This morning I was at 241.75. This is ridiculous, I don't know where in the hell I am getting the gains from, I am not eating half of what I was eating during the bulking phase of my cycle and I am still gaining. And I know that anything I gain now is solid muscle!! I am really becoming a believer in this FINA stuff..hehehe....last night I went back to my left delt, and imagine this, there is no soreness this time around. I guess I broke in all my inject sites now and the soreness will go away.....I may end up staying off even longer than 5 months, but that's the minimum time I'll stay off for sure! Hell, the gains I've made this cycle have been off the hook..I think I'll be satisfied at least that long....Can't wait for you to get back on the wagon bro, I know you are chomping at the bit!

Yeah I like going 6-8 months between cycles, as long as I can pretty much maintain most of the gains, that way my receptors are nicely dried out and my body will suck up every last bit of juice that I put into it!!! I'll be back on soon, the baby will be here late February,so I'll give it a few weeks until we get our routine figured out. 241.75 huh....me being 242, I better go eat a big lunch!!!LOL

Blog Entries
    Phew....went back into my quads tonight with 1cc of test, 1cc of fina...much better, i felt nothing!! As I stated earlier today, I am loving the fina...I will keep details coming on it!! Stay swole bro's!

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    WOW, this thread took me like an hour and a fc*k half to read! lol.... Lookin diesel man! Cant wait to see ya get cut up.. I just started my 2nd cycle: Deca (norandren 200)/&winny (+ anit E's ofcourse) - this past monday (2/3/03).. Look for my diary, wont be insane like this, but hell!!! Isn't "bustin out" of you usual wardrobe fun! I never get tired of getting looks, and im 4 months off my last Dbol cycle! mom: "jesus, are there steroids in those protein shakes your drinking? Ive never seen anyone blow up soo quick"......have fun, i'll be back

Blog Entries
    DAMN...weight was up to 243!!! Leg press---I had to put 11 plates on each side to get a good workout...NUFF SAID!

Hey major....congrats on the leg press...i'm hoping when i finally go to the darkside I can get to the point where i need to stack the bar rising up out of the middle....if i can't get there, i'll take a hacksaw to the attachments just to get there. Just curious, what are the dietary changes from here on down the homestretch? I imagine with fina and a decent amount of anabolics you can drastically cut calories without losing muscle, correct? Or, are you going for broke and piling on as much weight as humanly possible. While i've elected not to go with your ambition on cycle length, i'm going to harden up at the end of my cycle with winny, then use clen in recovery...during the "winny weeks", I'm really considering slashing calories then bumping them up again during recovery. I read a very interesting article (t-mag, i believe) advocating such an approach and it seemed to make sense for my goals. Anyway, just wondering what route you're going at this point.

Blog Entries
    Good Question BigGreen....I am def. going to take advantage of being on to cut the calories/carbs way lower than maintenance and drop some bodyfat. The problem is, I've already begun to do that, and once I started the fina I started making gains on calories that were about 1000 less a day than the beggining of my cycle. I am kind of in a rock and a hard place about it now seeing the fina start to take affect, I don't want to lose possible gains, but I also want to drop bodyfat. Don't get me wrong, I have def. begun to morph my body composition already. I am getting way tighter and vascular and HARD as hell. I've really really been reading MikeXXL and a few others posts on dieting, contemplating trying the Keto Cycling Diet...but I just don't know if it would be wasting the gear to only take in 30-50 g's of carbs a day while on....Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.......if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to throw them in! If this post seems too damn rambly, it probably is, I am tired as hell. While I'm here....tonight is shot 7 of Week 14>>1cc fina left bicep>>Absolutely no pain after the first hour, I guess my muscles have started building a tolerance to the BA.

Peace..I'm out!

Blog Entries

15 Weeks in.....

well..tonight marks the 15th week of my cycle, and week 3 of FINA. Have I mentioned that I LOVE FINA?!!! It is def. tightening me up and the pumps and vascularity are awesome only two weeks in. I wish I had more than 5 weeks worth....oh well, I start winny in 2 more days

Sides: acne is def. getting worse with all the oil I am putting into my body. lower back has gotten about 4 of those really fatty zits...and the acne on chest and shoulders has gotten worse than it was, BUT it's still nothing major..knock on wood! I am def. shut down hard right now...but that is to be expected. Hair loss I have no idea..I shave my head..hehehe...other than that, NO SIDES EXPERIENCED!!

I did promise pics, and I still haven't had them taken. I promise they will be up within a week..also the new measurements. I still haven't experienced signifigant strength gains on the fina, but am waiting for those to kick in. Weight this morning was 241.25!!! 22lb increase from 15 weeks ago...and these last 7 weeks are going to be hardening and tightening those gains for all to see!!!!!! Stay Swole!!

I'm somewhat surprised by the lack of strength gains so far...particularly given the raving reports on fina from other members. But then, you can lie about what you bench, but you can't lie about how you look (well, over the phone and online, yes, but you get the point). I'm looking forward to teh pics...hopefully some before and after lifts included as well? Finally, not to mitigate or in any way take away from your gains, but tracking your cycle and knowing your start weight and strength levels, I would've anticipated you'd have had about 8 more pounds to date then you have...is it just really high quality weightgain? Seeing as how you went with EQ (and, as follows, usually, no deca ) from the beginning, eschewed D-bol and such, I'm thinking they are just real quality gains with very little bloat, water retention, etc and should be highly maintainable.

Blog Entries
    BigGreen...the first 12 weeks of this cycle, I gained ALOT. But seeing as how the EQ hunger hit me in a freakish way, I ate so much that I probably hit close to 6000 calories on some days...and as much as I'd hate to admit it...they weren't all clean calories!! I stopped the EQ at week 10 and it took until week 13 to actually stop feeling the EQ hunger....since then, the last two weeks, I've dropped my calories to the 2000-2500 range and dropped my carbs WAY down!! My hope is to solidy the gains I've had and make everything keepable. I don't plan on losing any of my gains...but once again time will tell how that goes. I did have some bloat and water retention in the beginning, but that has all but subsided now so what I do have now SHOULD BE HIGHLY MAINTAINABLE.

Last night was 1cc test, 1cc fina in my right quad! Painless shot, I think I've developed a tolerance to the BA as I can't feel the fina anymore. Thursday night I start my winny also...I think I will be throwing in my T3 cycle pretty soon after that.

Blog Entries

Week 15

In case I haven't told you yet, I love FINA! Seriously, I really feel it kicking in now that I have a solid 3 weeks in. Pumps are getting outrageous again, my biceps this morning had that about to pop feel that is freaking almost better than sex.

Weight today was at 238...FINALLY, I have started to drop a little weight. That outrageous fina was giving me gains on way too few calories. I am def. hardening up and starting to shed some bodyfat!! Tonight I start the winny for the remainder of the cycle, time to really get lean! I also have a T3 cycle that I haven't decided when to throw in yet, it's just enough for a 2 week cycle(I didn't want to go overboard on it my first time). I didn't ever get clen so I am going to just go with an ECA/T3 cycle. I've been off of ECA's for about 2 months now so my receptors should be ready again.

My goal this cycle was to put on about 10-15 pounds, and I ended up with 28lbs at the peak of my bulking. I am now down to about 20lbs gained, but don't let that stat fool you, I've replaced alot of bodyfat with muscle so my gains are actually more. That's a hard stat to measure, how much you really gain when you start out with a pretty high bf percentage.

Sides: All still in check. No kidney pains, no hair loss that I can tell. Acne still manageable, as long as I use sea breeze every night and morning. One side that could be considered bad or good is that I've had to replace approx. 50% of my wardrobe..mainly shirts that just will not fit any more 7 weeks left to get to my goal of 15% or less!!

I'm goign out of town for a few days, so if I don't update, don't despair, I'll be back leaner and meaner next week!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Awesome shit bro im attempting to cut right now as well from 20-22% b/f at 287 pounds.......been only 3 days and down 7 pounds all water mostly.....will begin cutting cycle shortly

Blog Entries
    Allright...I am fucking bed ridden. I started that winny Thursday night and it went into my left quad..1cc test, 1cc winny, 1cc fina...well lets just say that Friday and Saturday were hell. Friday I did a tricep inject with 1cc fina, 1cc winny....and Saturday I did 1cc fina, 1cc winny in my bicep...holy hell...the winnny I have hurts like Hell...anyway, my dumb ass is going out of town so on Sunday I inject 1cc fina, 1cc winny, .5 cc test in each calf...and today, I CANNOT FUCKING WALK!! All that bitching I've heard people do about T400 well I feel your pain..I've eating about 15 aspirin today....needless to say, I will be missing my workout today and maybe tommorow...

Off the subject: I am in Omaha on a business trip and this is the first time I've ever seen snow....and it's also the first time I've had to drive in it. Let's just say that I had to have the help of a tow truck yesterday to get out of the ditch that I slid into...hehehe

Sides: Acne has not gotten any worse, even with the 16ccs of oil I'm injecting per week now..knock on wood!! No other sides experienced besides being shut down pretty hard and having balls the size of peanuts.

I did promise pics and measurements, so as soon as I get back to Houston I will have my wife take the pics and measurements!! Stay swole bro's!!

looking forward to the pics...and first time seeing snow? Wow

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    damn bro

Blog Entries

Week 16.....

Man I am so glad to be back home. First thing last night I went and did my next inject, 1cc fina, 1cc winny in my right delt. I actually did go work out Monday, but missed Tuesday due to work and having to catch a plane home. It's so freaking hard to stay on track when you go out of town. I bought a bunch of tuna and chicken breast that come in the pouches and also some protein bars. I actually did a pretty good job of staying on, but I did absolutely 0 cardio and only caught 1 workout while I was out of town. Weight this morning was at 242.5, which is up from Friday's weight of 239.75. I don't believe the gain this time was a good one, and I should eliminate it by the end of this week. Pumps are getting awesome again, and I feel my strenght starting to rise, I believe the Fina is ready to start working it's magic!! I have started tightening up, but of course I have a loooooooong way to go. I believe I am going to start my T3/ECA this coming Monday and see where that gets me!!
    Pics and measurements will be up before the end of this weekend.

Sides are still the same so I won't be redundant.

Thanks for staying with me so long bro's....7 more weeks including this one!!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    big bump for ya MajorPecs... Keep bustin ya ass!!!

Cant wait to see the progress pics..

I'm scared to take mine, i dont feel like i've changed anymore.... I still feel like a fat fuck!!!

Figure I'll wait till the bet day...which gives me 6 more weeks...

Lata

K'Fit

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    I cant wait to see these pics too!

Blog Entries

16 weeks in....

Last night was another 1cc fina, 1cc winny injection. This time I am breaking in my right arm and this one went into my bicep with the one on Wednesday going in the right tricep. I had to do the test seperately and it went into my right quad. I decided to try last night and seperate out the test to see if it makes a difference, and the difference is like night and day. I can't feel the test shot, and the winny/fina shot is much more bearable!! When I inject the winny it swells up the area I am injecting in...it's gotta add at least half an inch to my arm size..but it's just swollen, and I can't flex too well. Oh yeah, and since I've started this winnny, every night after my injects, I TASTE it!! I heard people talking about this but figured it was a myth, NOPE...it's for real.

I didn't get to weight myself this morning so I don't know exactly where I stand but I'm guessing about 237 or so. I finally got my calories/carbs tweaked to where I have started to drop noticable bf. I'd don't feel that I am where I want to be yet, I'd like to really drop the bf, but I still have 6 weeks to get there. I'll be adding in the T3 Monday. By the end of this weekend I'll have the pics up, it's my daughters 2nd Bday so bear with me guys, I'm working on it!!! Nothing to report on sides yet so I'll save that paragraph.
    Oh yeah..one more thing...K, I still feel like a fat fuck too....even though my bodyfat is dropping....I don't know if I'll ever feel otherwise, I think it's a disease

Thread Information