Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dd0316 is offline Member

FIRST CYCLE LOG - Looking to gain 10lbs

Hey everyone

So today i started my first cycle of M1T - The stack with 4ad and an anti-aromtase compound in it

***EDIT***
    PLEASE READ MOST RECENT UPDATE. CYCLE HAS BEEN CUT SHORT

Stats are

5'9 165lbs
    7% body fat - measured yesterday at the gym three different times for accurate results

Week 1 -4

-----Daily------
    M1T - 20 Mg
    Milk Thistle 1000MG
    Purple K Creatine - 4500mg
    Glutamine - 10mg
    LOTS OF WATER!!!!

Looking to eat about 3500 calories give or take

plus 2 protein shakes containing 1300 calories and 50g of protein each give or take depending on the amount of peanut butter and weather im using homo milk or 2%...90% of the time its homo.

PCT - Clomid / Nolva
    Week 1 100mg / 20mg
    Week 2 100mg / 20mg
    Week 3 50mg / 20mg
    Week 4 50mg / 20mg

On a final note, i am looking to gain about 10-15lbs of muscle...

Sprints e3d will be done but on long distance running as i am trying to gain as much as possible

Advice and any comments are appreciated
    Last edited by dd0316; 08-13-2008 at 09:09 AM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Is your diet posted anywhere, cause from the looks of it you could gain 10-15lbs easy with an improvement on that. I would say as far as a PH cycle you got a pretty heavy PCT so you wont need to worry about getting off. Whats your PH history?

dd0316 is offline Member
    this will be the first PH cycle

My diet is pretty much in check...im following the bulking diet in the nutrition forum pretty closely...

dd0316 is offline Member
    Had my first workout after taking everything and man was it GREAT!
    I had huge pumps for some reason..i dont think its the m1t, cuz its too soon..maybe it was the creatine before the workout...im taking purple k, 3 pills before 3 pills after.. i dunno..but whatever it was my arms were exploding along with my chest

I did chest and Tri's

6 sets of bench
    4 sets of incline dumbells
    4 sets of close grip bench
    4 sets of tricep rope pulldowns
    5 sets of cable kick backs..ohhh the burnn!!!

30 minutes of sprints. 1 minute walk at 4.0 1 minute sprint at 12.0 for 30 minutes

120 situps in a row with hands extended back

cant wait till tomorrows back and bi's

Glow2004 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    Had my first workout after taking everything and man was it GREAT!
    I had huge pumps for some reason..i dont think its the m1t, cuz its too soon..maybe it was the creatine before the workout...im taking purple k, 3 pills before 3 pills after.. i dunno..but whatever it was my arms were exploding along with my chest

I did chest and Tri's

6 sets of bench
    4 sets of incline dumbells
    4 sets of close grip bench
    4 sets of tricep rope pulldowns
    5 sets of cable kick backs..ohhh the burnn!!!

30 minutes of sprints. 1 minute walk at 4.0 1 minute sprint at 12.0 for 30 minutes

120 situps in a row with hands extended back

cant wait till tomorrows back and bi's
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahh hhhaaahhhahahhhahhahahahahhahah

dd0316 is offline Member
    this is funny y?

dd0316 is offline Member
    Did back and bi's today
    was a great workout!!! like 2 hours and a bit long...wow!

6 sets of dead lifts
    5 sets of weighted pull ups
    4 sets of mts high row
    4 sets of reverese flys
    4 sets of dumbell rows
    5 sets of machine curls
    5 sets of barbell curs
    4 sets of dumbell curls

and a good ol protein shake and some oats and a banana before bed

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you got things set pretty right. ill be following your cycle to see the results. is m1t a pill? my friend took it for a week and quit. said he got the jitters and didnt like it

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    this is funny y?
    I think he is laughing because you didn't really do much for your chest. 2 exercises?? I'm on a similar cycle right now and I'm doing everything twice a week and four exercises for chest each time. You should probably step it up. And then your doing sprints, are you talking about short burst sprints or running real fast on a treadmill. Is this for something or are you doing cardio?? Real cardio would require higher heart rate; if you trying to burn fat you to need to keep it at a certain rate. And 120 situps in a row, why do this, your not in the military. There are better ways to do your abs. 3 exercises 3 sets maybe?? Just some tips.

Did back and bi's today
    was a great workout!!! like 2 hours and a bit long...wow!

6 sets of dead lifts
    5 sets of weighted pull ups
    4 sets of mts high row
    4 sets of reverese flys
    4 sets of dumbell rows
    5 sets of machine curls
    5 sets of barbell curs
    4 sets of dumbell curls

and a good ol protein shake and some oats and a banana before bed
    This is more like it if you wanna do stuff just once a week. But.... did you workout and then have that meal and hit the sack?? Better to have that immediate meal and then about an hour to two hours latter a lean protein (chicken) meal with brown rice and some almonds. Just trying to help man. You seem to be on the right track

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I think he is laughing because you didn't really do much for your chest. 2 exercises?? I'm on a similar cycle right now and I'm doing everything twice a week and four exercises for chest each time. You should probably step it up. And then your doing sprints, are you talking about short burst sprints or running real fast on a treadmill. Is this for something or are you doing cardio?? Real cardio would require higher heart rate; if you trying to burn fat you to need to keep it at a certain rate. And 120 situps in a row, why do this, your not in the military. There are better ways to do your abs. 3 exercises 3 sets maybe?? Just some tips.

Im training chest twice a week, so i was trying not to go overkill on it. But i will take your advice and add in flys and a decline.

Im doing sprints on a tread mill, and believe me, my heart rate is getting up there, when sprinting at 12(which is a 5 minute mile) and the continuing at 4-6 or so certainly gets you going, 1 minute on 1 minute off

I appreciate the tips btw, very helpful

um as far as the situps, it was just a random idea to do them as i didnt have much time and they didnt take long

ive got a pretty big six pack already and a fairly strong core, so do you have any suggestions of other excersises?

dd0316 is offline Member
    This is more like it if you wanna do stuff just once a week. But.... did you workout and then have that meal and hit the sack?? Better to have that immediate meal and then about an hour to two hours latter a lean protein (chicken) meal with brown rice and some almonds. Just trying to help man. You seem to be on the right track
    The reason i had that was because i didnt get home until about 12 from the gym, so i had to get to bed pretty quickly and didnt have time for a meal...very rarely does this happen, only when i have some other priorities before hand...maybe once every 2 weeks

but i usually do a protein shake banana and a small bar or something after a workout and then an hour or so later i have a meal...
    if thats what your asking?

dd0316 is offline Member
    and as far as my back routine

i just like to try and hit each part of my back as it is my weaker part of my body

dd0316 is offline Member
    many more suggestions and constructive criticism is appreciated

you guys are great

Do squats, make sure you do them to parallel and don't get caught up in how much weight. I'd rather see someone do lighter weight with good form then 315 and 405 with a half rep. You'll get better results too. Military press, really put size on my shoulders, wide grip pullups for that all important V taper, and no wide grip pulldowns are not a substitute for this exercise. And just do more research. I'm still learning things myself.

dd0316 is offline Member
    yea all of those are incorp. in my routine

i squat 205 to the floor, literally...apprently its bad for ur knees but i see amazing results....pause for 3 seconds and then power up.

by the end of this, you are ready to fall over, and i agree with u on the pull ups..as soon as i started doing pull ups and ont that stupid lat pull downs, my lats started to explode

nice to see a newer member wiht good knowledge

cheers

Thanks been in the game for only 5 years and joined this site when I felt I was no longer a tard. I personally don't do ass to grass squats due to my knees hurting days after. Even with 135 it messes my knees up. To each his own I guess. Oh and throw in some barbell rows, really helped thickin my back, it takes a second to get the form down but its one of the best for your back.

dd0316 is offline Member
    Did legs today. i think the m1t is starting to kick in. Im getting random pumps in my shins and starting to feel a little tired..not to mention for some reason, im getting random sweats...this is messed up..i didnt think m1t caused sweating...possibly the blood pressure is up??? anyone have any ideas? its only day 3...but i respond pretty well to most things

anyways, back to my leg workout. it wasnt as good as i hoped it would be considering i feel exhausted, but i got angry and focused my aggression as best as i could

I did

6 sets of squats..ass to the grass
    4 sets of front squats ass to the grass
    5 sets of leg press on 45 degree 5 sets of seated leg press SUPERSET THIS
    5 sets of leg extensions 4 sets of hamstring curls SUPERSET THIS
    5 sets of stiff leg deads
    4 sets of lunges

this looks a lot bigger than it was, but with the super sets, it was pretty quick maybe 1 hr 45 minutes

shoulders tomorrow, hopefully i will have more energy
    anyways im off ot bed as i can barely walk

Cheers

Quicksilva is offline New Member
    False. Interval training for cardio is proven to burn more fat.

Now I'm wondering why you are doing so much cardio for your bulk up?

Also in my opinion your weight workouts really shouldn't go over 1h30min in time.

dd0316 is offline Member
    Something wierd is going on. Im up 10.4lbs and its day 4... my stomach looks a little bit bloated, like my six pack is less visible...but other than that..there is no bloating in my face or anything.

Im starting to feel the lethargy just a little bit, but im pushing through and had another amazing workout today!

should i cut down on the purple k(creatine) because of the bloat? I do know m1t is known to cause water rention 2 tho
    my diet is still the bulking diet posted in the forum..im following it pretty closely, as best as i can, my timing is a little different though because i workout in the afternoon.

Um, i also need suggestions for ab workouts, something that really works, my body fat is around 7-8% probably a little more around 8.5 now since ive started this new diet....but i dont wanna lose my prized abs..hahaha... SUGGESTIONS!

So shoulders today, strength is going up! really starting to lift bigger weight and for more reps

6 sets olymipic bar shoulder press, last one at 175 for 6 reps! full extension, chest to arms straight
    4 sets of machine shoulder press
    4 sets of dumbbell press
    4 sets of machine lateral raise
    4 sets of dumbbell side raise
    4 sets of dumbell front raise
    rotar cuff training wiht band
    Last edited by dd0316; 07-31-2008 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilva View Post
    False. Interval training for cardio is proven to burn more fat.

Now I'm wondering why you are doing so much cardio for your bulk up?

Also in my opinion your weight workouts really shouldn't go over 1h30min in time.
    Actually this is not false. Were talking about bodybuilders here not your average joe that just wants to stay in shape and look athletic. Yes for the average joe interval training is more effective in burning fat due to the fact if they stay in the same heart rate range they begin to plateau after a couple of weeks. But when a bodybuilder is on a certain diet (ketogenic diet, high protein/moderate fats/low carbs) going too high in the intensity will cause the body to burn muscle once the heart rate goes past a certain bpm. Lower to moderate intensity will burn fat directly as opposed to total calories. Higher intensity will burn more total calories and more fat. The idea is to preserve as much muscle as possible.

This is the new idea among many of the top ranked national and pro bodybuilders to use the ketogenic diet w/ this type of cardio. Michael Liberatore, Evan Centopani, Kai Green, you really can't argue with their conditioning. I know this cause I get my diet from the person who does their diets. You need protein and EFA's for muscle, you don't need carbs.
    Last edited by Reed; 07-31-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Oh and my man watch out going to low on the military press. Going to the chest can cause rotator cuff damage. Stick to bring it to about even with your chin

dd0316 is offline Member
    thanks reed, im ok with the military press for now i believe, i do controlled reps, not any of that jerky crap.
    (thanks for the input on the running as well...i hope ur subscribed and look forward to more info)

Now, Reed, do you have any insight as to the rapid wieght gain, seems a little huge? and ab ideas....

Could the weight b due to the high dose at 20mg?

Yes I am subscribed. Its gotta be water weight, did you start a new diet and all the other supplements at the same time? Might wanna stop the creatine and save it for PCT. Cause you'll need it if you want to keep all that strenght you'll gain

dd0316 is offline Member
    i started the creatine the same time as the m1t
    and im only taking protein and glutamine.
    im running the creatine for 12 weeks, so antoher 4 weeks after pct as well as starting nitrix and no-xplode during pct

dd0316 is offline Member
    and the bulking diet 2 weeks earlier

Yeah but it might not be as effective as it would be if you introduced it into your system when you start your PCT. When you come off M1T your gonna want all the "weapons" you can find to help maintain what you gained

Have you never done any other PH before

dd0316 is offline Member
    this is the first

dd0316 is offline Member
    u suggest i stop the creatine?

Its probably water weight. Your body is going to be highly reactive to your first cycle, its freaking out right now!!!

u suggest i stop the creatine?
    Most def. It would be in your best interest. You body is going to get stronger as long as your diet is in check and you got this M1T. You don't need to the creatine

dd0316 is offline Member
    yeaaa lol 10 lbs in 4 days!!!!!!!

and im doing a fairly high dose supposedly
    but its amaizng i wihs i never had to finish after 4 weeks..i can deal iwth the sweating and acne and insomnia...its all part of the fun and expierence in learning what your body can do and how to keep it in the best possible shape...especially in relation to gains and sides

OK creatine is stopped tomorrow..sadly enuf i was enjoying the pumps and extra push

Your feeling the m1t my friend, I wouldn't think it would change the intensity to much.

Oh and I need to correct myself, I know your not on a ketogenic diet or getting ready for contest. You may not even consider yourself a bodybuilder. You might be better off doing the interval training. I was just trying to prove that I wasn't wrong, I should have said: When talking about bodybuilders getting ready for a contest...

dd0316 is offline Member
    thats how i took it..no problem
    for me, through expierence, sprinting is the best thing for me to kepe the most muscle and stay cut at the same time

if this is the m1t im feeling.... ohh baby i cant wait for the rest of the cycle

Good luck brother.

dd0316 is offline Member
    just outa curiosity
    would u consider upping the m1t dose next week?> or in 2 weeks?

Naw you probably good through the cycle. You've heard the saying 'more is not always better'. Especially since this is your first cycle.

hldr1027 is offline Junior Member
    10lbs already, good job!!!

I am just waiting for my clomi & nolva to arrive and I will be starting my M1T cylce, can't wait!

Viron is offline New Member
    good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information