Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    a lot of guys here run cycles for 6+ months. i am trying it out to see how i like it. im not advocating for short or long cycles, i am just taking the opportunity to see how i like a long term cycle. i will be using hcg intermittently through this longer period of time to keep my balls primed up for recovery into pct.

my experiences are here to educate other members on things they might possibly want to try in the future.

wouldnt most of the guys running cycles that long have already been juicing for a while tho?..running a 6 month cycle a month or so after your first cycle seems likea hell of alot to me man. does that not put your natural hormone levels at stake...i mean couldnt this potentially have a way more prominant effect on your natural test production after being shut off for so long this early into your experience with this? why go so heavy with it when your getting good gains off a shorter cycle? educational or not it seems like your putting yourself at risk here dude..and i dont mean to shake a finger. i know youve done yoru research..this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by thetank; 11-19-2008 at 12:39 AM.

Thread Information