nath78 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up first cycle on test e!

ive just started my cycle,1st jab just nw i self injected my left delt...weired i drew it all out etc then swapped needles to a 25g x 5/8" or 0.5 x 16mm rested my arm on the desk,pushed it in,drew out to check for blood..no blood then tried to push the juice in and i couldnt do it..too much pressure was required so i took it out and swapped it for a 21g x 1 1/2" yea i know ****in massive lol and only put half way in and had to use that..i think ill use the blue ones (think there 23g x 1") next time..none on me at the mo tho.... im doing a cycle of:

test e
    1-12wks 500mg a wk
    1-4wks dbol 40mg day

i was going to do 40mg of dbol a day but my m8 gave me these ****in huge 200mg tabs lol and ive just found out now this morning after my jab that there herbal extracts i never paid him for them tho so ill just take them back and have the other ones off him (naps) i chose the pink ones look when i seen that 200mg

ill post some photos up soon of what i look like now and then ill post some more 4 weeks in and so on........

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Look forward to seeing how this goes nath, good luck mate.

cheers bro!

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good, keep us updated.

Post weekly pics if you can..

i went to the gym yesterday and weighed myself ive gone from 196lbs to 203lbs in 2 weeks i had my first jab on wednesday then i changed my jab day to monday so my next jab is due tomorrow,ive been taking 20mg of oxymethalone and 20mg of dbol everyday aswell,im getting stronger and bigger already,i took pics of myself on my phone of what i looked like before,but my m8 chewed my phone up so im waiting for a new one,before i can post them but have taken photos of what i look like now and will post them soon and keep posting every 2 wks after that.

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    do you think it was because of the 5/8" pin, that there was too much pressure and you couldn't inject?

yeah it was!to much pressure for me to do it myself anyway,my mate used th 5/8" on me last monday and went in..slowly but ok.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    any before pics. good luck

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    i went to the gym yesterday and weighed myself ive gone from 196lbs to 203lbs in 2 weeks i had my first jab on wednesday then i changed my jab day to monday so my next jab is due tomorrow,ive been taking 20mg of oxymethalone and 20mg of dbol everyday aswell,im getting stronger and bigger already,i took pics of myself on my phone of what i looked like before,but my m8 chewed my phone up so im waiting for a new one,before i can post them but have taken photos of what i look like now and will post them soon and keep posting every 2 wks after that.
    Just curious, why 2 orals along with test on ur first cycle? Kinda sucks cus if u get sides like shi**y appetite and headaches, etc u wont know if its the dbol or the oxy. Also, never heard of 20mg oxy before? Only seen em come as low as 50mg per tab, might want to look into that. Lots of bros say 50mg of oxy and 20-25mg of dbol gives great synergy using em this way but wouldnt recommend it for a first tymer or cycle. Just my .02 bro.

Oh, not to rain on ur parade but the first 5-10lbs gained in the first 4 weeks especially with the orals is gonna be mostly all water weight bro. I say its what u gain from the 6+ week mark and without orals is the real muscle tissue ur gaining. Youll also see first few weeks of pct youll lose a few pounds but dont trip, again it should only be water weight granted ur diet and training stay on point.

Fu*k 25g pins anyway bro. Unless ur shooting water based gear or gear made from straight eo then i wouldnt bother with 25g, wayyy too much pressure needed and last thing u want to do is press to hard then slip and maybe break the pin in ya, not worth it! I do 23g 1" for delts, pecs, and tris goin in bout 90-95% of the way in. Gotta leave a tad bit of the pin out just in case it breaks and u gotta get it out. I go with 23g 1.5" for glutes as well. 23g makes it so much easier!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I always wonder what happens to these people who start logs and quit posting in them after two weeks. Makes me think the results are less than spectacular.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I always wonder what happens to these people who start logs and quit posting in them after two weeks. Makes me think the results are less than spectacular.
    Agreed or they just give up.... something.... And they get mad when we tell them to wait cause its obvious whose in this for real and just for the spur of the moment... oh well...

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    i dont have big glutes, would 1" in be ok for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Emondo View Post
    i dont have big glutes, would 1" in be ok for me?
    Is this a thread jack? Haha. Idk bro what do u want to hear? Im assuming a yes, its ok. I got a tight little a$$ myself but still use 1.5" and go in 90% of the way just to be safe. If ur under 10%bf then id say ur cool i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Agreed or they just give up.... something.... And they get mad when we tell them to wait cause its obvious whose in this for real and just for the spur of the moment... oh well...
    He probably figured we caught him bullsh*ting when he said 20mg oxys, haha!

Thread Information