View Poll Results: How to Properly Run Clomid in PCT - old fashion way, or new method..?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100mg / 50 / 50 / 50

8 88.89%
  • 300 / 100 / 50 / 50

1 11.11%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_animal View Post
    have you maxed to see how much your lifts have gone up and keep up the good work and doing the same cycle in about a month
    Please look 1-2 pages back. I posted new weights I was repping already. I don't really do 1-rep max... It's how you get hurt, and no need really, I'd rather work on form.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I'm pretty sure mass has taken every step required on this cycle. Should be stickied for nubs to see a proper first cycle, logged, and the end results. IMHO.
    Thanks a lot man

That's exactly why I made this thread, and I've been talking to Phate about adding it to the database. I think this thread alone has more information on how to properly use AAS for the first time then anything I've ever read. My hope is that first-timers can just use this log as a reference for their entire cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijuice View Post
    how tall are you ? i cant understand how you would take 4 things at once when you were 140 odd pounds thats insane
    I don't know if you missed my comment about 3 posts before yours, but please do not talk about other people's cycles on this thread. You're entitled to your own opinion, but honestly what are you trying to achieve by calling Nails2me out now? He's already like 5 - 6 weeks into his cycle.

Don't flame in this thread. Anyone else who comments on nails again will be banned from this thread. I'm sick of reading these comments, he's been one of the most vocal, informative, people posting on this thread, there is absolutely no need to flame. what's done is done. (and yes the OP can ban).

Quote Originally Posted by nails4me2 View Post
    i am about 5 10...and i only added the slin recently and am no longer taking the dbol...i only took for first four weeks to jump start gains...but if anyone else would like to talk about my compunds im taking or flame me for doing so this is not the proper thread...this thread is for mass and his cycle progress to keep all posts regarding this thread...if you feel the need to flame me send me a pm and we can talk it out there since this is off topic for this thread!!!!
    I got your back boy. lol
    Last edited by seriousmass; 03-16-2009 at 01:19 PM.

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Please look 1-2 pages back. I posted new weights I was repping already. I don't really do 1-rep max... It's how you get hurt, and no need really, I'd rather work on form.

Thanks a lot man

That's exactly why I made this thread, and I've been talking to Phate about adding it to the database. I think this thread alone has more information on how to properly use AAS for the first time then anything I've ever read. My hope is that first-timers can just use this log as a reference for their entire cycle.

I don't know if you missed my comment about 3 posts before yours, but please do not talk about other people's cycles on this thread. You're entitled to your own opinion, but honestly what are you trying to achieve by calling Nails2me out now? He's already like 5 - 6 weeks into his cycle.

Don't flame in this thread. Anyone else who comments on nails again will be banned from this thread. I'm sick of reading these comments, he's been one of the most vocal, informative, people posting on this thread, there is absolutely no need to flame. what's done is done. (and yes the OP can ban).

I got your back boy. lol
    thanks serious...dont see why everyone wants to jump my SH*t but owell like you stated whats done is done...but back to subject at hand..your looking good in them pics bro..can see somemore thickness in chest and arms are starting to take shape as well...how much cardio are you doing again?? just curious because i have not done any at all and am starting to see the repercussions from not doing so...abs are not as visible and starting to get some small love handles lol..nothing bad at all i can barely grab skin there but im use to now having anything in that area..but i guess that comes with the bulking..what doses are you taking the winny?? oral or oil?? hope it goes well man and let me know what your thoughts on it are since i was thinking of dropping the deca in a couple weeks and throwing in the winny for last couple weeks to shred back up..keep up your hard work bro and GET SWOLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nails4me2 View Post
    thanks serious...dont see why everyone wants to jump my SH*t but owell like you stated whats done is done...but back to subject at hand..your looking good in them pics bro..can see somemore thickness in chest and arms are starting to take shape as well...how much cardio are you doing again?? just curious because i have not done any at all and am starting to see the repercussions from not doing so...abs are not as visible and starting to get some small love handles lol..nothing bad at all i can barely grab skin there but im use to now having anything in that area..but i guess that comes with the bulking..what doses are you taking the winny?? oral or oil?? hope it goes well man and let me know what your thoughts on it are since i was thinking of dropping the deca in a couple weeks and throwing in the winny for last couple weeks to shred back up..keep up your hard work bro and GET SWOLE!!!
    thanks man. I really like the chest development. IMO that's the most noticeable change, my upper chest is just so much more defined.

I'm doing ZERO cardio now. (and I completely agree with you, my abs are pretty much gone) lol. They're still rock hard.. but I had essentially a natural 6 pack before cycling.. now I'm a bit more filled out. I'm not that worried about it though... as soon as I start to run again / begin working out the abs in april... I'm positive they'll be back by May. (not to mention the winny will probably help quite a bit)

My winny is injectable, and I'm going to be running it at 50mg ED.

thanks man. I really like the chest development. IMO that's the most noticeable change, my upper chest is just so much more defined.

I'm doing ZERO cardio now. (and I completely agree with you, my abs are pretty much gone) lol. They're still rock hard.. but I had essentially a natural 6 pack before cycling.. now I'm a bit more filled out. I'm not that worried about it though... as soon as I start to run again / begin working out the abs in april... I'm positive they'll be back by May. (not to mention the winny will probably help quite a bit)

My winny is injectable, and I'm going to be running it at 50mg ED.
    yeah i was the same way with always having a natural six pack...but at least we know it will be super easy to get it back when we want it...not everyone is so lucky ya know...yeah the winny will help out a lot i would think...have heard great things about it...let me know what you think about it bro, iam either going to run winny or masteron , have not made my mind up yet...oh yeah and then these people can flame me some more for throwing in another compound lol i will be doin away with the deca tho whenever i do decide on one of the above compounds..oh yeah meant to ask ya earlier how school is going??

Voltaire is offline Junior Member

Thanks a lot man

Exactly. I can learn how to make an atomic bomb from a scientist and he will be 100% correct in his teachings. But my understanding of that topic will not be. To include proper information, spelled out, step by step, by a first timer, is imperative information FOR first timers.

Keep up the good work!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Bro when you completed your cycle. Please the before and after pics ok?

kiwijuice is offline New Member
    hey, yea im using winny at end of my cycle now i look forward to reading your results as im starting mine in about 3 weeks. heard it only makes you look wicked if your around 10% or below but im sure youll see something, how are the sides going man got any ?

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Bro when you completed your cycle. Please the before and after pics ok?
    Yah, of course! I'll definitely be posting some comparison shots to finish up the log.

hey, yea im using winny at end of my cycle now i look forward to reading your results as im starting mine in about 3 weeks. heard it only makes you look wicked if your around 10% or below but im sure youll see something, how are the sides going man got any ?
    oh really? cool. Yup I'm below 10% BF so I'm actually pretty excited for the results / to get cut up again. I just did my first injection of the winny this morning (50mg) no sides to report yet, and the injection didn't hurt.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    hey, until now how much u gained ...can u postsomething like WeeK basis(1st week,2nd weeK,..) so we can clearly see the gains...when did u get test kick.

Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    hey, until now how much u gained ...can u postsomething like WeeK basis(1st week,2nd weeK,..) so we can clearly see the gains...when did u get test kick.
    if you go back and read this thread from the beginning serious has a great log and posts his gains from each week...he has put tons of time and detail into this thread and your questions can easily be answered by doing a little reading in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629 View Post
    1st cycle and your using 3 compounds AND INSULIN? are you f*cking retarded or somethin.. seriously though
    ^^agreed. nails4me2 r u crazy.... no one in this forum gone accept your decesion.

anyway serious,
    If u can paste Weekly basis. at the end of your cycle u can make a graph and it should be helpful for u(in future) and for others. anway thanks:-)
    Your Log is really good...keep the good work

Check your PM's. You've been warned.

Weeks (1 - 5): gained ~5 pounds, couldn't feel the test whatsoever. Minimal strength gains - I was raising the weights I was lifting, but only by 5 or 10 pounds

Weeks (6 - 7): gained ~5 pounds, intensity in the gym shot up. I got drastically stronger in these two weeks, and my reps increased substantially in every exercise - (my body began to fill out very nicely in these weeks)

Weeks (8 - 9): gained ~3 pounds, still getting great pumps at the gym, strength is continuing to go up... but much, much, slower then when I peaked in weeks 6-7. (In these weeks, 8-9, I've noticed that my muscles are becoming very defined)

Week (9 - current): no change in weight gain. Just started winstrol , this is my second day, nothing to report yet.

Important Things To Remember:

1.) I never got gyno whatsoever during the cycle. No symptoms ever came up.

2.) I never retained any water on the cycle, which I find is odd. I got absolutely no bloat from the test-e (which is unusual, because enan is known for packing on water weight, unlike prop) I did lose the definition in my abs... but that can be attributed to the fact that I did zero cardio, and zero ab exercises for the last 2+ months.

... look up pictures yourself if you want to see the progression from a visual standpoint, I will not repost them all again until the end of the log.

Check your PM's. You've been warned.

Weeks (1 - 5): gained ~5 pounds, couldn't feel the test whatsoever. Minimal strength gains - I was raising the weights I was lifting, but only by 5 or 10 pounds

Weeks (6 - 7): gained ~5 pounds, intensity in the gym shot up. I got drastically stronger in these two weeks, and my reps increased substantially in every exercise - (my body began to fill out very nicely in these weeks)

Weeks (8 - 9): gained ~3 pounds, still getting great pumps at the gym, strength is continuing to go up... but much, much, slower then when I peaked in weeks 6-7. (In these weeks, 8-9, I've noticed that my muscles are becoming very defined)

Week (9 - current): no change in weight gain. Just started winstrol , this is my second day, nothing to report yet.

Important Things To Remember:

1.) I never got gyno whatsoever during the cycle. No symptoms ever came up.

2.) I never retained any water on the cycle, which I find is odd. I got absolutely no bloat from the test-e (which is unusual, because enan is known for packing on water weight, unlike prop) I did lose the definition in my abs... but that can be attributed to the fact that I did zero cardio, and zero ab exercises for the last 2+ months.

... look up pictures yourself if you want to see the progression from a visual standpoint, I will not repost them all again until the end of the log.
    your progress has been very good imo serious...esp since you are trying to put on "clean" weight and keep body fat as low as possible...hope all goes well with the winny and you should be noticing results from it very soon if not already...i too have not put on as much water weight as i expected, but could be due to already low body fat but who knows...good luck with your training bro and look forward to hearing your progress...GET SWOLE!!!!

holy crap.

1.) ED injections suck.

2.) this injectable winny... is WACK!! I'm only on my 4th day, and everything in my body is sore. it's actually insane. I'm contemplating stopping the winstrol if it doesn't get better in the next couple of days. Honestly, I feel like everyone of my joints is dry to the bone. My knee's even make a "crack" nose when I'm sitting down for a while, and then stand up. I don't like the feeling at all...

molecule is offline Associate Member
    ppl are gonna jump on u for being 20 and getting gear. So apart from that your gear schedule and your diet looks perfect on paper.

Best of luck.

Keep us updated.

If you go as you have stated above after 12 weeks u wont recognize yourself. You will be in amazing shape as u already have a good shape as a base.

Voltaire is offline Junior Member
    Forget the criticism, he did it all right.

ray0414 is offline Member
    winny is known to dry out your joints, are u taking anything to keep them lubed? last thing you want to do is shatter a joint.

Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    ppl are gonna jump on u for being 20 and getting gear. So apart from that your gear schedule and your diet looks perfect on paper.

Best of luck.

Keep us updated.

If you go as you have stated above after 12 weeks u wont recognize yourself. You will be in amazing shape as u already have a good shape as a base.
    thanks. good constructive critism there haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    winny is known to dry out your joints, are u taking anything to keep them lubed? last thing you want to do is shatter a joint.
    I'm taking fish oils / ***** 3s, etc...

they're pretty much the only thing that I know of, to aid with the lubrication of joints. Any other ideas? I'm honestly walking around like a 60 year old man with arthritis... I might stop the winstrol tomorrow..

thanks. good constructive critism there haha.

I'm taking fish oils / ***** 3s, etc...

they're pretty much the only thing that I know of, to aid with the lubrication of joints. Any other ideas? I'm honestly walking around like a 60 year old man with arthritis... I might stop the winstrol tomorrow..
    besides from feeling like a 60 yr old gezer...and not being able to move around without almost breaking your bones off at the joint lol have you noticed any good sides??? shredding??? leaning up??

ray0414 is offline Member
    hmm. last fall some guys i know were takin winny and they were taking something for the dry joint issue..for some reason i want to say high amounts of potassium pills but when your joints start drying out this bad its only a matter of time before you destroy something.

kiwijuice is offline New Member
    take 12 fish oils 1000mg caps a day and 2 glucosamine 1500mg tabs a day, this will help you immensely

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    glucosamine is very good an cheap enough

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    I had to quit the winny in my cycle too....even with the E and fish oil and Glucosamine and MSM. This time I will try masteron instead.
    Are you gonna get the cut you want without it by just doing some cardio ,or are you gonna be able to "stick " it out till the end with the winny?

take 12 fish oils 1000mg caps a day and 2 glucosamine 1500mg tabs a day, this will help you immensely
    I'm taking tons of fish oils already. And I actually already take glucosamine pills as a supplement as well. But thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    I had to quit the winny in my cycle too....even with the E and fish oil and Glucosamine and MSM. This time I will try masteron instead.
    Are you gonna get the cut you want without it by just doing some cardio ,or are you gonna be able to "stick " it out till the end with the winny?
    I'm going to quit my cycle today.

I can't deal with it at all... It's actually the worst feeling ever. lol. Everything is so sore and dry.. not my style. haha!

So yah, I managed to take the winstrol for 5 days... but these injections suck. I'm going to quit it now, and finish up my test... maybe use the winstrol next cycle.. (it doesn't expire for a year and half, so i have quite a bit of time to figure it out).

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    sh1t man that sucks, sorry it didn't work out! i'm def never taking winny!! so what next? are u gonna start your pct in 2 wks? how were the ed injections were they more sore than the test?

BamBam222 is offline New Member
    Hey serious, awesome log man.. I also waited a few years even when all my friends were using AAS back in high school and now I'm in college (21yrs old) and I've been reading around on here for almost a year thinking about turning to the dark side haha.. Did you ever have to use the HCG or did you not notice any shrinkage? Keep us posted on how the PCT goes and how much of your gains you keep. Congrats on gaining so much man you got me excited for my first cycle! Good luck and keep pumpin hard!

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    I couldnt get over what it did to my hands...they felt so slow...something like volleyball would have been a joke.
    Tonight I am gonna read through the whole thread as I am prepping for a test E amd mast cycle...similar goals...so I gotta study how you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emondo View Post
    sh1t man that sucks, sorry it didn't work out! i'm def never taking winny!! so what next? are u gonna start your pct in 2 wks? how were the ed injections were they more sore than the test?
    Yah, it's too bad hey. lol. What can you do though. My plan is to finish the rest of my test (i've got around 2 1/2 weeks left) and then wait 14 days after my last injection, and start PCT.

The injections weren't actually that sore (the injection site did actually hurt more then the test IMO though)... also, it was kinda annoying waking up every morning and injecting, but I guess I'll have to get use to it for when I get to shorter esters. Oh I forgot... haha.. another annoying part was the stockpile of used needles that began to add up.. ahha!

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam222 View Post
    Hey serious, awesome log man.. I also waited a few years even when all my friends were using AAS back in high school and now I'm in college (21yrs old) and I've been reading around on here for almost a year thinking about turning to the dark side haha.. Did you ever have to use the HCG or did you not notice any shrinkage? Keep us posted on how the PCT goes and how much of your gains you keep. Congrats on gaining so much man you got me excited for my first cycle! Good luck and keep pumpin hard!
    Good job waiting. Glad to hear it. I honestly didn't even notice shrinkage though... weirdly enough my girlfriend didn't either. (I do have HCG though.. I only used it once). However, one thing that you might want to know: around week 3 - 4 I got like... i dunno.. shooting pains in my balls.. and apparently it means that your body is shutting down natural test production.. so don't worry too much about it. (this is when I took the HCG... and it definitely wasn't necessary)

Prep your diet / training, FOCUS mainly on diet, prior to cycling, it'll make the biggest difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    I couldnt get over what it did to my hands...they felt so slow...something like volleyball would have been a joke.
    Tonight I am gonna read through the whole thread as I am prepping for a test E amd mast cycle...similar goals...so I gotta study how you did it.
    Yah.. winstrol was terrible for me. I dunno.. just brutal sides. It's too bad, because I've seen my friends get phenomenal results from it. Good luck with the reading, I think there are like 200+ posts... haha!!... but the reading will be worth it.. great info in here

molecule is offline Associate Member
    i am gonna follow this thread

how much gains for 9th and current week.....keep the good work until you finish with your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    i am gonna follow this thread
    haha.. it's a little late, my cycles pretty much finished.. but sounds good! hah.

how much gains for 9th and current week.....keep the good work until you finish with your PCT.
    gains have essentially remained the same. Today was my rest day, so I didn't weigh myself, I can update tomorrow if you'd like. Honestly, now it feels like I'm not really gaining more mass, but rather just hardening up the muscles. I feel fuller, and generally stronger now.

dont forget to update ....:-)

Alright here's your update:

current weight: 189.2 pounds

Feel free to comment on pictures.

God it's weird... I'm craving cardio so badly nowadays. I can't wait until this bulk is over so I can start running / doing abs again!! I want my defined abs back lol.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 04-05-2009 at 02:18 PM.

seems like u have less or no bloat....good:-)
    if possible use HCG 4 PCT.
    keep the good work through out PCT.
    Last edited by lovex; 03-26-2009 at 04:40 PM.

BamBam222 is offline New Member
    DAMN serious! Those latest pictures are hard as hell! that's rad man!

seems like u have less or no bloat....good:-)
    if possible use HCG 4 PCT.
    keep the good work through out PCT.
    Yah, I might use the HCG.. I honestly don't know if it's necessary. I might just save it for my next cycle. Thanks! I agree bloat has decreased, while muscles are becoming fuller

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam222 View Post
    DAMN serious! Those latest pictures are hard as hell! that's rad man!
    Thanks a lot bud. That's good to hear!

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    You should still be doing cardio & abs while on a bulk.

Bulk is a change in diet.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    You should still be doing cardio & abs while on a bulk.

Bulk is a change in diet.
    Actually, that is not true whatsoever. I agree, it's a myth that doing moderate amounts of cardio during a cycle will lead to muscle atrophy. Nevertheless, what's not what I'm concerned about. The reason I do not do any cardio whatsoever is because of my metabolism. If I did 20 minutes (2 or 3 times a week) I would have literally not gained a pound on this cycle.

In high-school I went on the "SuperSize Me Diet" and ate McDonalds every single day, 3 - 4 times a day, for 31 days. I gained 1.4 pounds. I am a genetic freak when it comes to my metabolism. scary hey? lol.

Oh and btw, my diet was adjusted, and my caloric intake was bumped up to around 4500 calories ED for the cycle.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Actually, that is not true whatsoever. I agree, it's a myth that doing moderate amounts of cardio during a cycle will lead to muscle atrophy. Nevertheless, what's not what I'm concerned about. The reason I do not do any cardio whatsoever is because of my metabolism. If I did 20 minutes (2 or 3 times a week) I would have literally not gained a pound on this cycle.

In high-school I went on the "SuperSize Me Diet" and ate McDonalds every single day, 3 - 4 times a day, for 31 days. I gained 1.4 pounds. I am a genetic freak when it comes to my metabolism. scary hey? lol.

Oh and btw, my diet was adjusted, and my caloric intake was bumped up to around 4500 calories ED for the cycle.

Genetic freak?

Your genetics must be awful if you cannot gain muscle while doing light cardio, especially while on cycle. lol

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    You are really a hard gainer bro...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information