Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    19th inject just done, did it in my quad for the first time, im gonna be using prop ED at 75mgs a day for about 2 weeks after my last cyp shot so i only have to wait 3 days to start PCT, so i figured its time to try some different injection spots to get them ready for the prop.

anyway, workout today went unbelievably well.. strength incredible, huge improvement from last weeks #'s. did legs so hopefully that wont effect how sore my quad will be tomorrow from the injection.
    U mean doing the prop after ur last cyp shot during that 2 week window? If so, remember prop is not like ace or suspension, it wont kick in day one. Prop took a solid 12 days to really kick for me at 150mg eod. If this is ur plan id start the prop at least 7 days before your last cyp shot. This way the prop will be live and well into ur system after the last cyp shot. Assuming this is what ur trying to do. Most peeps just run an oral last 4 weeks leading into pct. Like start oral 2 weeks before last cyp shot so ur on those 2 weeks and another 2 weeks after last cyp shot for 4 weeks total and killing that gap of 2 weeks before starting pct. Just my opinion but id think the oral route would do u better. Ur already gonna have test in ur system those 2 weeks leading to pct from the cyp, why mess with it using prop? I would think that would just confuse things. Either way im sure youll get gains.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    U mean doing the prop after ur last cyp shot during that 2 week window? If so, remember prop is not like ace or suspension, it wont kick in day one. Prop took a solid 12 days to really kick for me at 150mg eod. If this is ur plan id start the prop at least 7 days before your last cyp shot. This way the prop will be live and well into ur system after the last cyp shot. Assuming this is what ur trying to do. Most peeps just run an oral last 4 weeks leading into pct. Like start oral 2 weeks before last cyp shot so ur on those 2 weeks and another 2 weeks after last cyp shot for 4 weeks total and killing that gap of 2 weeks before starting pct. Just my opinion but id think the oral route would do u better. Ur already gonna have test in ur system those 2 weeks leading to pct from the cyp, why mess with it using prop? I would think that would just confuse things. Either way im sure youll get gains.
    i agree on the test still being in him for the 2 weeks anyway but once Testosterone levels reach supraphysiological levels, switching esters wont matter. test is test at that point

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    well see I was originally going to do it that way, but after thinking about it I think your view on it might be right which is what I started to think.. I'd really love to know if since I already have elevated levels, would the prop kick in quicker than usual... either way tho I was thinking the same thing, so I'm gonna cut the cyp out at week 10 instead of 12 (last shot is tonight) and starting tomorrow I'm gonna do prop for 4 weeks 75 ED instead of the last 2
    of my cycle like was originally planning... sound any better?

strength sucked again today, all week its been shitty... i really hope next week it improves, we'll see.. 21st inject just done, last one of the cyp, tomorrow im starting prop 75mg ED

oh and to "yodafool" i weighed in at 220 this morning, thats up 40 pounds... i know, fvcking rediculous... who knows how much is water and whatnot, but feelin pretty good about that...

just did first injection of prop... completely painless... i dont know if thats a good or bad thing, i hope its real.. workout was decent today, hoping everything gets back on track next week

Monstruoso is offline Junior Member
    mate ur 40 pounds up... that's a lot..

so you're on the 10th week of the cycle...and ull be running for another 4 with prop right ?

keep up the good work mate... i read your thread daily..

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Monstruoso View Post
    mate ur 40 pounds up... that's a lot..

so you're on the 10th week of the cycle...and ull be running for another 4 with prop right ?

keep up the good work mate... i read your thread daily..

cheers
    yup its quite a jump lol, pretty happy about it... and yes, doing prop for another 4 weeks at 75mg ED... everyone talks about it being painfull to shoot, but i havent experienced anything like that yet, so we'll see. and im glad your following!

Darksyde is offline Member
    40 pounds? holy shite bro. you having any noticable water retention, like at your ankles, or face? that is pretty outstanding regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    40 pounds? holy shite bro. you having any noticable water retention, like at your ankles, or face? that is pretty outstanding regardless.
    the only noticeable water retention i can see is in my face, i got the mushroom head syndrome lol i hate it, but its ok as long as i get rid of it as soon as i can when im off cycle, but its well worth it for the muscle gains im having... its not too bad either, no one has said anything about it so im hoping im the only one that can notice it... im very critical of myself so i notice any slight change in body comp... but theres def a little bit in my neck and cheeks that i have to get rid of

ahhh finally a good workout... chest and abs today, strength for chest was best ive ever had... i was gonna switch chest and back days around but after i thought about it i forgot id have to do chest on mondays... and FUKK that never again, its like global chest day.

last night did second prop shot, still no injection pain but HOLY SHIT is my shoulder sore today... and my left glute from 2 days ago. it was the first time i pinned my shoulder so its virgin, but regardless this prop is killing me with the soreness. i think ill pin my pec today, ive realized it helps me a lot to pin a muscle i worked out the same day, not when its sore, but just before that... somehow it helps it not have as much post-injection soreness.

keep working hard bro

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    keep working hard bro
    yup yup no slackin for me...

just pinned my left pec... damn was it hard to get the needle in, forgot to let a little gear slide down the needle for lubrication. being a 22g didnt help too much either though.. still no injection pain

good workout again, strength better than last week, about the same as the week before my crappy ass week i had.. pec and shoulder killing me with soreness, i couldnt do pull ups b/c it was stretching my chest too much it hurt like a bitch. ill throw a few #'s out for the readers, why the hell not..

deadlift
    warmup 2 sets 135... then 275 for 12, 285 for 9, 295 for 8, 315 for 6

lat pull down
    130 for 12, 145 for 10, 160 for 9 (these hurt my chest like pull ups, but not as bad

bent over barbell rows
    145 for 11, 155 for 10, 165 for 9

seated cable rows
    150 for 15, 165 for 12, 180 for 9

since i couldnt do pull ups i did some other lat pull down machine dont know what its called, maybe hammer strength iso-lateral..
    i did 2 45's on each side for 3 sets, 10, 9, 9

just did shot of prop in quad, i massaged it for a couple minutes after the shot and pushed it in slower than usual, hopefully thatll help the soreness tomorrow.

test prop soreness is fukking unbearable... i dont know how ill be able to do shoulders tomorrow, i can barely stretch my pec because of the soreness, i couldnt sleep any other way then on my back last night b/c i couldnt put pressure on my chest. i cant sleep right on my back, i got such a bad nights sleep. gotta rough it out though...

so after a little thinking, tomorrow im going to start running clen . im going to run it through PCT and about 2 weeks after PCT is over if i feel i need it still. my reasoning for this is first, i have clen, clomid, tamox, and l-dex from lion, and after a whole lot of people complaining about his products, i figured this would be a good way to see if my PCT meds are up to par, if the clen works, the clomid/nolva should as well.

also, ive gained 40 pounds... maybe a bit more. thats plenty IMO lol its wayyyy more then i expected. ive accumulated a little BF i want to get rid of, and i figured while on AAS i wont have to worry as much about muscle loss while dieting and upping the cardio.

last but not least, summers coming! so any input on these ideas guys is appreciated, ive never run clen before so any suggestions im all ears...

ok just took first dose of clen , 50mcg and starting weight is 222.5 dont know bf%

i was miserable all day today at work, i mean fukking absolutely in the worst mood possible. i had a splitting headache, finally gave in and took some ibuprofen (although i didnt want to) and it didnt really help too much.

once i hit the gym, everything changed.. awsome day in the gym.. i cut my cals back to roundabout 7 meals at 400 calories a meal to total 2800 calories, i figured this is a good starting point to cut with the clen . strength was UP from last week even though i had a lot less food in my stomache... awsome

DB shoulder press... warmup 2 sets, then

65x12, 65x9, 70x8, 75x6 (each hand)

front lateralDB raises

35x10, 40x10, 45x8 (each hand)

upright rows

110x12, 110x10, 110x10

side lateral raises on nautis machine (first time i used this, usually ill use dumbells but i felt like switching it up)

3 sets, cant remember what the poundage was (i know i know, bad lol)

DB shrugs

85x12, 90x11, 90x11, 95x8 (each hand)

then did 2 warmup and 6 working sets for abs, and 20 mins of cardio at 65/70% Max HR

gooooooood day, feel awsome after the gym, no thanks to my shitty job

keep it up man, running these things isnt always fun and games it gets to be a chore, just keep a positive attitude as you finish it out though!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    keep it up man, running these things isnt always fun and games it gets to be a chore, just keep a positive attitude as you finish it out though!
    yea i know what you mean... i think the clen is giving me these horrible headaches ive been having. well, at least im starting to think its legit so thats good at least.

gym was ok today, about the same as last week for bi's and tri's, too tired to list #'s...

3rd dose of clen , bump up to 80mcg's, just got on the scale, says 218, down about 4 pounds in 2 days, its gotta be all water weight... ill keep an eye on it though, if i start to lose "too" fast ill up the cals a bit

decent leg day, not the best ive ever had, still good though... nearly fainted doing cardio right after my leg workout, sweating like a monster prob from the clen ..

squats

warmup 135x12, 135x12

265x12, 275x9, 295x7, 315x6

leg curl

210x12, 230x10, 250x9

leg extention

250x10, 270x9, 305x7 (whole stack whooo)

calf extentions on horizontal machine

250x15, 250x14, 270x11, 290x9

leg press

6 plates each side x 12, 6 plates and 2 25 plates x 9, 7 plates each side x 6

cardio 20 mins 70% mhr ( i was going a lot slower than normal and my heart rate was still higher then normal)

just got back from down the shore, ate like absolute crap the entire time, i feel like shit because of it.. too bad i cant get in the gym and back on track because i did a shot in my bicep and i cant fukking move it. i was in horrible pain from it yesterday, couldnt even enjoy my time at the beach, i took 4 advil and it helped some, but i still cant move it. that pretty much eliminates every workout i can do. this sucks. i dont know what to do, im guess im gonna miss a few days, maybe ill just hit up some cardio until then...

things not going too well, my bicep is still fukked up, I hit up the gym yesterday anyway just to do legs and some cardio, somehow I was finishing with leg presses and on the first set I felt an enormous amount of pressure in my bicep when I was in the middle of the set. so now it's even more soar. fukkin great... maybe I should stay outta the gym for a bit but I'm too stubborn... I'm gonna go and do whatever I can today, I'll be taking it easy though

why are you shooting biceps man? just curious as i never had the balls to do it, seemed like it would hurt too much lol! i have only run prop once and i did 100mg eod rotating around glutes and quads only.

well first let me say NEVER AGAIN lol... but i dunno, i didnt think itd be that bad, im shooting ED so it gets hard to find a muscle thats not soar from a workout and one that you dont have to workout for a while, i thought i was safe with my bicep because it would be a week before id train it again... it didnt hurt at all to do, its just the next day (and still) that its killing me. but trust me, your lucky you havent yet, at least for me.... BAAAAD idea.. nothing like taking a bunch of days off right at the end of your cycle!

note to self dont inject in my bicep. man that sucks hopefully u are 100 percent soon. how is that clen coming?

bluesman is offline Junior Member
    I am getting no headaches off of clen bro... Check your fluid levels. Most headaches are dehydration.

You should really consider keeping your shots in the biggest muscle bellies you got. Glutes, quads, delts, etc. Unless you got 21 inch guns, stick to your big stuff. Just my opinion here.

note to self dont inject in my bicep. man that sucks hopefully u are 100 percent soon. how is that clen coming?
    yea, trust me man, stay faaaar away from injecting bi's...

the clen seems to he working, I'm down to 216 and I can notice a little change in the mirror, so things are going good so far. I don't get the shakes or get all hyper though, I never "felt" ephedra either so I'm not suprised. I have a high tolerance for stims.. I get headaches though, but they've been getting easier to handle thankfully.

I skipped the gym yesterday hoping a recovery day would do some good for my bicep, but it's still f'd up.. I'm gonna go today and just hit up some machines so if I can't handle the weight hopefully I don't hurt myself.. wish me luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    I am getting no headaches off of clen bro... Check your fluid levels. Most headaches are dehydration.

You should really consider keeping your shots in the biggest muscle bellies you got. Glutes, quads, delts, etc. Unless you got 21 inch guns, stick to your big stuff. Just my opinion here.
    not so easy when your shooting ED, but I'm staying away from biceps from now on... idk I read headaches on clen are pretty common, I'm plenty hydrated, I drink well over a gallon of water a day so I don't think that's what's causing it. but theyre getting to be not so bad anyway so I'll just ride it out

so i managed to have a decent workout today, i did chest, shoulders, and tri's.. im gonna do back, traps, biceps tomorrow if i can, just to get everything in for the week... a little cramped up working almost everything in 2 days, but i cant take these days off... f that. arm getting better

good to hear buddy ur back on track

good to hear buddy ur back on track
    yea, not 100% yet but getting there.

did back, traps, bi's today.. took it easy for the most part, still not a bad workout though, plenty of energy just some pain from my bicep.

so ive been screwed out of my last bottle of prop. apparently my guy was arrested down the shore with it on him and some pills etc... so there that goes.. and i know i know, have everything before you start, but for those whove been following, you know i never planned on ending with prop, so when i decided to, i could only get 1 bottle at a time. i figured that worse comes to worse, i stop my cycle early no harm done if for some reason i couldnt get the last one. well that aint happenin now. i would have to start my PCT with my arm fukked up and fuuuuuuuukkkkk that. so i have some cyp left, my only choice is to use that, which im gonna finish off my 600mgs that i have and shoot it today, tomorrow, and sunday.

reason being that i was reading a lot into switching esters and this method is kind of like frontloading the test so i dont have a drop in blood plasma levels and it stays the most even as possible, because ive been doing 525 a week of prop, thatll be 600 for the cyp which is about the same because of the ester weight, and by shooting it close together like that its supposed to help out the blood levels... im gonna do the 3 shots, then wait 18 days and start PCT. i really wish i didnt have to do it like this, but i have no choice.

anybody that can help me out here chime in please... i already did a 200mg shot of cyp today, but if anyones got any suggestions to help me out, im all ears...

had to skip chest on sunday b/c i was still soar from working it on thursday, so did chest/abs today, great workout.. tons of energy, arm almost fully recovered, i was really in to it, pumped up the whole time.

i adjusted my diet and im doing cardio 5x a week, but so far the clen def seems to be doing its job pretty well... nothing too dramatic, but i can see decent results so im happy so far.

sittin at 211 this morning, tomorrow night ill start dosing keto for beta upregulation.. my clen /cutting diet is going pretty good so far.

i was pretty pumped to go to the gym today, after my 2nd set of deadlifts and for the rest of my workout i was sweating bullets... i was completely drenched by the time i left, it looked like i jumped into a pool with my clothes on... i def sweat a hell of a lot on clen, i dont mind at all though, makes me feel like im working hard. workout was good, strength was about the same as last week, a little crappy with the deads mostly b/c of me pouring sweat the whole time, i couldnt get a good grip on the bar. everything else was pretty good though.

sides: one pimple on my chest, one on my rear delt

ciptech is offline New Member
    been following your thread mate. keep up the good work.

"i couldnt get a good grip on the bar."

Chalk up bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ciptech View Post
    been following your thread mate. keep up the good work.
    thanks glad your following

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    "i couldnt get a good grip on the bar."

Chalk up bro!
    yea oh well theres always next week no big deal..

workout good today, didnt run out of energy until the last 5 minutes on the elliptical, had to push through it. felt good though. everything still going well

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post

yea oh well theres always next week no big deal..
    No, I meant "Chalk up" literally, as in, put lots of chalk on your hands... I am sure your intensity is in the right place.. Unless that is what your response was indicating.. Sorry, I am just sitting here waiting for a typhoon to blow over, going numb with boredom...

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    ive been reading you and batmans 360's post your guys are doing great.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information