Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

my test cypionate log

ok here we go, im 5/11, 22, starting weight 180, working out for 3 years now. ive been cutting up for a while now so id say im at around 12/13%bf i can see my top 4 abs good. im on test cyp shot monday morning and thursday night dosed at 300mg/ml so 600 mg a week. i started march 5th so tomorrow morning will be my 4th shot. nothing notworthy going on yet besides labido being up. ive been shooting for 4-5000 k calories mostly closer to 5000, i might decide to go with more once the test really kicks in depending on my appetite, im an ex fata$$ so trust me i love to eat.

workout:

Sunday chest and abs
    warmup 2 sets of push ups 18 reps each
    dumbell flat bench press 4 sets
    dumbell incline bench 4 sets
    barbell decline bench 4 sets
    dumbell incline flys 4 sets

hanging leg raises 3 sets
    crunches 3 sets
    sit ups 3 sets

Monday back

warmup on lat pull down 2 sets
    lat pull downs (or pull ups i switch frequently) 4 sets
    close grip lat pull downs 3 sets
    deadlifts 4 sets
    bent over dumbell rows 3 sets
    seated cable rows 3 sets
    hyperextentions 3 sets

Tuesday legs

warmup 2 sets of squats
    squats 4 sets
    leg raises 3 sets
    leg curls 3 sets
    calf raises 4 sets (on machine)
    leg press (whenever i can handle it if i dont blast my quads too much from squatting) 2-3 sets

Wednesday off (cardio)
    20-30 mins low intensity either on treadmill or elliptical

Thursday shoulders and abs

warmup 2 sets of dumbell press
    dumbell press 4 sets
    lateral raises 3 sets
    front deltoid raises 3 sets
    rear deltoid raises 3 sets
    shrugs 3 sets

crunch machine 3 sets
    sit up machine with weights 3 sets
    hanging leg raises 3 sets

Friday biceps and triceps

warmup 2 sets of dumbell curls
    dumbell curls 3 sets
    seated incline dumbell curls 3 sets
    barbell curls 3 sets
    hammer curls 3 sets
    wrist curls 4 sets

warmup tri's with 2 sets of dips (can do 16 then 14 usually)
    then 3 more sets of dips
    tricep extensions 3 sets
    nosebreakers/skullcrushers 3 sets
    kickbacks 3 sets

Saturday off (cardio)

20/30 mins low intensity elliptical or treadmill

i do pyramid sets so ill start off with a weight i can do 10/12 reps with and work my way down. ill prob end up posting my diet at some point and post some before pics but give me a break here, ive been typing for a half hour... im open to suggestions, any questions just let me know! ill try to keep this log as detailed as possible.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hey bro we are the same age doing the same stuff. how are you liking it so far. my cyp is dosed the same i wonder if we are using the same kind...

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    hey bro we are the same age doing the same stuff. how are you liking it so far. my cyp is dosed the same i wonder if we are using the same kind...
    I'm not really noticing anything different as of yet the anticipation is killing me tho.. I'm only a week and a half in so I guess I just have to be patient. that's cool tho ur on the same dosage etc... who knows I wouldn't be suprised if it's by the same ugl from what I gather test cyp dosed at 300 is on the rare side.. too bad we can't post ugl names.. I have a (kind of blurry) pic of my cyp in the "post your steroid pics" subforum check it out mayb u can tell if it's the same stuff or not

forgot to mention my pct is nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100 first 2 days then 50/50/25 I also have arimidex probably will use it on cycle if I see any bloat/estrogen related sides otherwise I'll throw it in pct if I feel I need it. I'll also be using clen in pct to cut up a little, never used it before so hopefully I'll like the results. btw this is my first cycle and will be on for 12 weeks. I'll be doing more cardio then previously mentioned I just don't have a steady schedule for cardio it depends on how beat I am from work (I'm a mechanic) so that in itself can be quite a workout on busy days.once it gets a little warmer out I'll be riding my bike for cardio on occasion, I usually go for looong rides like a few hours each time but while on cycle I think it'll break down too much muscle so I'll keep it down some. oh and I drink close to 2 gallons of water daily, I drink nothing else except raw milk on occasion (and alcohol but trying to avoid that for now)

before pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my test cypionate log-picture-video-306.jpg   my test cypionate log-picture-video-237.jpg   my test cypionate log-picture-video-299.jpg   my test cypionate log-picture-video-263.jpg  

stpete is offline Banned
    Looks good man. Get that diet down and start eating like a horse. And i'd stay away from the alcohol.
    Good luck man.

thanks... yea I know the alcohol that's killing me but I'm haven't touched it I've even been to a few parties and people keep asking me why I'm not drinking... it's pretty hard to come up with things to say to a house full of drunkards egging you on to drink as to why you have to pass on the fun. oh well it's just a few month right! :/ and yea, eatin like a horse I'd say is an understatement heh... keepin those cals uuppp

good news: did legs today, ripped it up on the squats holy $hit! strength was way up today, cant really be the test that much yet, it must be all the food ive been eating. usually my last of 4 sets of squats will be 275x6/7 but threw in 275 for the 3rd set today and did 8 with ease then went to the 4th set of 295x7... i always do squats first too but today i had to do them last b/c the squat rack was taken all day (yea theres only 1 in my gym what a bunch of crap) so the upped weight and reps come AFTER i already fatigued my legs from curls and extentions and calf raises so imagine if i did them first when i was nice and fresh .... overall awsome workout..

bad news: its st patricks day, no im not irish, but all my friends are drunks, and so am i for that matter. but goddammit gotta stay away from the booze... tonight ill be attempting the near impossible... going bar hopping on a night where everyone is celebrating a holiday by drinking there a$$es off, and there ill be, telling excuse after excuse as to why i cant drink even one beer. ugh... wish me luck.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    dude dont u feel like shit after drinking? its not even a consideration for me. esp on gear...

well.. the next day i regret it haha but for the night im drinking id say i feel pretty good... im def not considering it while on my gear tho, just saying itll be hard to come up with reasons as to why im the only one not drinking, youd understand a little better if you knew the group of screwups i hang out with... its not that it will be (that) hard to pass up drinking tho.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    good luck man
    thanks man... so today was my fifth injection, did it in my right glute... man was my left glute sore for the past few days. nothing unbearable but it was a bi*ch sittin down. it wasnt bruised or anything like that though.

yesterday, no gym, but went on a 45 min bike ride, then took a 15 min break and ate a biochem sports raw greens and whey bar (taste like craaaap but theyve got spirulina, chlorella brown rice germ, spinach leaf, broccoli, carrot, berry juice, beet juice, green tea, milk thistle, grape seed and skin extract, parsley leaf, billbery extract, pea powder, quinoa, apple fiber, alfalfa grass juice powder, barley juice powder, wheat grass juice powder along with whey in it and its almost all organic and non-GMO so its worth the sh*tty taste) and then rode back home another 45 mins... aaah nice workout

i decided to switch shoulder/abs day to thursday and arms on friday b/c my shoulders have been too sore to rip up my chest workout on sunday. so today i did shoulders and abs... nice strength increase, still probably coming from the extra food, but regardless i was a fu*king monster today. my lifts were up and i was taking barely ANY time at all between sets, i basically supersetted shoulders and abs non stop. i had so much energy i didnt want to leave the gym i felt like i could do so much more. great workout today

sides... NONE whooo

by the way guys take a look at my pics if anyone can help me out id like a bf estimate... i cut before i went on cycle, still got a little bit of a spare tire, got a small gut and theres fat on my sides too (hate it) but i can see my top 4abs and besides my midsection i have almost no fat anywhere else... bf estimates anyone?

im starting to notice besides my strength slowly rising, i really dont feel like leaving the gym when im there... i posted my workout routine in my first post and im following it, but doing a lot more sets than i usually would, and a lot quicker... no matter how quick im running around trying to work up a sweat, i just want more! its a pretty good feeling, i still dont think the test has kicked in at all yet though, its only been 2 weeks so idk whats goin on with my strength/recovery time, but i like it i gotta say... so far sides/complaints... none!

someone.. anyone.. BF estimate?

strength still slowly on the rise, so is recovery time, nothing else to report, 6th shot tomorrow morning.... cant wait

back day today, strength and recovery time still on the rise, i was in the gym for 1 1/2 hrs and still had so much energy when i left... ill post what i ate today ill try to be detailed macro breakdown and calorie wise, just to give you guys an idea of what ive been eating, (for whoever reads this crap anyway, no one seems to be responding)

this is my everyday diet (not EXACTLY the same everyday, but this is my typical bulkin diet)

645am
    6 whole eggs, 2 servings organic oatmeal (occ some various fruits)
    P 53 F 27 C 76

930am
    protein bar (i make my own.. none of those crap filled processed sugar bars)
    P 40 F 12 C 55

1215pm
    6 more whole eggs, 2 slices 100% whole wheat toast
    P 46 F 27 C 40

315pm (pre workout)
    chicken, steak or tuna with 1 - 1 1/2 cups brown rice
    P 55 F 12 C 45

415pm workout

545ish pm
    PWO
    50g whey 100g dextrose

700pm
    chicken, steak, or tuna, some green veggies, and either brown rice, organic whole wheat cereal or organic oatmeal
    P 55 F 12 C 40

1000pm before bed
    1 slice whole wheat bread with 2 tbsp organic natty PB
    and some chicken, steak, or tuna
    P 50 F 22 C 18

total
    Protein 349 1396
    Fat 112 1008
    Carbs 374 1496

total 3900 cals

this varies also, i sometimes go up to 5000 cals it all depends on how hungry i am, i listen to my body, its the best way to judge. your body knows best. plus i work as a mechanic so sometimes were extremely busy and im busting my a$$ all day, burning god knows how many cals, and other days were slow and i do almost nothing, so i factor that in also. i dont believe all the garbage about egg yolks being bad for you, its dietary cholesterol it has nothing to do with your levels in your body. i eat a carton a day and dont take the yolks out, my daily fat intake is higher than most because of it. the yolk contains half the protein in the egg, and its also rich in vitamins and minerals, when you take the yolk out your basically telling mother nature she doesnt know what shes doing and the food that was put here for us is wrong. thats just my view, lots of people like taking yolks out, to each his own... but dont come say to me my diet is crap, ive read lots of books and spent countless hours researching nutrition, my family considers me a health freak b/c all i do is read about proper diet and nutrition and the role of vitamins and minerals, etc. i also dont believe that you need to seperate carbs and fat, we evolved on a mixed diet, most of the food that we didnt process/produce in factories is mixed with protein, carbs and fat anyway... these are just my views all im saying is dont try to flame my diet, i do just fine cutting/bulking and this works for me. the only problem i ever have is when i get a case of the ol' munchies (not gonna mention how this happens but put 2 and 2 together) and sometimes ill end up overeating. im not too concerned about it anyway, keeps my metabolism up to speed and my body guessing, which is good. if i gain a few extra, no biggie, small price to pay to have a little fun and enjoy my life.

is anyone actually reading this? lol

Darksyde is offline Member
    i just read it, ok not the long parts, and rather than my standard cynical comment i will say its a nice change to see someone who's wheels look more worked out than their upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    i just read it, ok not the long parts, and rather than my standard cynical comment i will say its a nice change to see someone who's wheels look more worked out than their upper body.
    hah thanks... I attribute my legs being my strongpoint because of my dedication to squatting.. no matter how tired I am, no matter any variable you can throw at me, i'm gonna squat. started the first day I stepped foot in a gym. I ride my bike a lot too, so having disproportionatly strong wheels to power my bike trips isn't such a bad thing...

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    hey jus found your log now, em roughly 12/13% cant be sure. I'm starting the same 1st cycle soon as i can, was debating whether 2 do 500 or 600 mgs/wk? are u noticing any sides yet? from what i hear it takes ages to kick in @ 500/wk how are you finding the injections?

oh an good work so far i find it impossible to stay eating all the time

thanks... if I were you I would go with 500mg a week 250mg shot every 3.5 days. the only reason I'm doing 600 is b/c my test is dosed at 300mg per ml so I figured it'd b easier to do 1 mg per shot... I realized after my first shot that all I had to do to make it 500 a week was shoot 3/4 of a mg, but too late now lol... I haven't had any sides yet at all, but regardless 500 a week is plenty for your first time IMO, some ppl go even lower and still see dramatic results... going to 600 won't make the test kick in faster anyway, it takes a while b/c of the cypionate ester that the testosterone is attached to, not how much you shoot... good luck bro... and shove that food down! eat train sleep... and eat some more
    Last edited by Hunter-S-Thompson; 03-24-2009 at 10:10 AM.

cheers and i no exactly how u feel bout not drinking... i'm irish so all my friends drink all the time and its major effort coming up with excuses! i just say i'm saving me money.. which i am really for juice lol has your weight gone up much yet?

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    Good that you are thinking independently, making your own assessments from the literature you read instead of accepting everything blindly without seeing the connections Diet is not that bad, but you are addressing yourself on what points it differs from the common opinion in bodybuilding on what works best, then again - if you start to not be happy with the results you are getting, you know exactly what two things change up.

Good luck with your cycle man, hope all goes well for you - will be following your log
    thanks man im following yours too as you probably know lol... hope your enjoying yourself... i addressed my few opposing views of diet only because i read every sticky as well as many other posts in the diet forum, when it comes to diet/nutrition i read EVERYTHING i find lol, ive been to millions of diff sites... just to get all the info i possibly can and all the different views/sides of things... everyone around here seems to agree with all those suggestions in the stickys from the diet section for the most part, but i dont. not gonna go into detail as to why, but yea, i can always change things down the road if need be, this works for me though.

as far as updates... hmmmm... labido on the rise... well thats an understatement... labido is fu*king rediculous... a girl started up a convo with me today at work, just a little small talk, and a minute afterwords i saw her looking at me, i look back and she gives me this smile, like a "your cute" kinda smile...... this weird feeling started running through my body, and i wanted to just rip her clothes off right there and f*ck her on my managers desk.... i had to walk away, quick, before my hard on got any worse... holy $hit i cant even describe that feeling..

strength, recovery time on the rise, think i might be a little bloated, nothing intolerable

Quote Originally Posted by Emondo View Post
    cheers and i no exactly how u feel bout not drinking... i'm irish so all my friends drink all the time and its major effort coming up with excuses! i just say i'm saving me money.. which i am really for juice lol has your weight gone up much yet?
    i was starting to think i was the only one having trouble with not drinking haha..... my weight has def gone up, im kinda nervous to get on the scale, i hate the scale... if i dont see something i like when i get on it, im pissed off for the rest of the day... i figured im gonna judge from the mirror for now, and after the cycle ill get on that dreadful scale...

haven't been online for a few days I had to move so I've been pretty busy... strength has been going up steady, and friends starting to comment that I'm lookin bigger I don't see too too much yet, my shirts feel tighter in the chest area tho... I'll update later today after the gym
    Last edited by Hunter-S-Thompson; 03-31-2009 at 05:21 AM.

working out on 5 hrs of sleep isnt fun... what a crappy workout, i felt like $hit all day, desperatly need sleep... strength still was way up in the gym though, i just had to drag myself there... lots of needed rest on the way (i hope)

cant stop thinking about lifting... all day at work all i do is count down the hours until i can hit up the gym... anyway, workout was good today, labido still up, strength still up, usual stuff... got a weird ass pimple on my arm never had one on my arm before its kinda funny actually.. besides that everything goin well.

oh and i did 8th injection today, dropped the dose from 600 a week to 500 a week, i measured my test and it was a few shots short so i want to be able to finish 12 weeks.

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    I'm enjoying following your progress. Keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by marseea1 View Post
    I'm enjoying following your progress. Keep us updated!
    thanks dude will do...

yesterday had to be the best day yet in the gym... nothing much else to report on except how strong i was... new PRs on every workout i did... it was like nothing too, i could have kept it up all night it felt like... i feel like an animal at the gym, i hope no ones watching me when i do things like tricep pressdowns and do the whole stack of weights haha theyre probably thinking "that guys def on drugs" ....well i am so they wouldnt be too far off anyway lol... this $hits def kickin in pretty good now

Darksyde is offline Member
    remember not to go too crazy, your tendons and ligaments can only stand up to so much. i know that feeling like you are all powerful and throwing weights around like never before, but keep your head!
    good work so far man!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    remember not to go too crazy, your tendons and ligaments can only stand up to so much. i know that feeling like you are all powerful and throwing weights around like never before, but keep your head!
    good work so far man!
    haha true true maybe i should be a little more careful... the last thing i need is to get injured...

ah what a workout today. did chest and abs, last week for incline/flat DB presses i ended with the 75's for 5/6 reps, this week i did the 80's for 7 reps on both incline and flat... 10 pds in a week aint too bad id say... time to go eat lots and lots of chicken and rice

well slightly off topic here but I was just informed I might lose my job as a mechanic b/c of my $hitty driving record b/c my dealership changed insurance companys to save money, and of course they don't wanna insure me. hopefully it'll get straightened out, or at least not happen till after my cycle. otherwise I'm screwed with buying all the food I've been eating... god dammit

keep us posted people are reading even if they dont respond.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    keep us posted people are reading even if they dont respond.
    will do will do, i hope ppl are reading and im not wasting my time lol... eh even so i can always look back at this after im done with my cycle as a reference so its all good

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opucknarf View Post
    will do will do, i hope ppl are reading and im not wasting my time lol... eh even so i can always look back at this after im done with my cycle as a reference so its all good
    I've been following bro...good work so far and keep it it up!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I've been following bro...good work so far and keep it it up!
    thanks man def will

another awsome workout, strength up, recovery up, you know the usual... legs tomorrow... fukk squats aaahh not really my fav :/

got no sleep last night, schedule has been off due to moving, and my new room has no door so i have to build a wall/doorway, been taking a while since i work for 9 hrs 6 days a week, then go to the gym... so i got about 5 1/2 hrs of sleep last night, still feel $hitty right now, but regardless, awsome workout... everything still going well.

i def need to find a new fukking gym i cant even work out anymore at mine its so crowded and not to mention theres not nearly enough free weights.

sides: got 2 pimples on my inner thigh, and one on my ass not really too suprised, id say im pretty acne prone, never had acne, but always had problems with zits poppin up, so its to be expected

aaah a nice 8 hrs of sleep really makes a difference, i need to make sure those 5 1/2 hr nights come to an end

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information