Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member

entered week 6 omnadren/deca

results are now starting to become visible to myself and others (besides the moon face), was able to rep 225 18 times today from 13 natural..diet is mediocre at best with high focus on protein, but lots of cheating takes place (no drinking but chocolate milk and garbage find their way in regularly) weight is up just shy of 30 pounds with a strong majority being water so water intake is being increased and attempting to lower sodium..legs are showing the strongest gains, clearly i wasnt near my genetic potential in this area but oh well..body fat caliper shows a 4% drop but i find this highly inaccurate, we'll update fairly regularly, later

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    good deal, are you keeping progress pics?

i dont have a digital camera so access to quality pictures is rare..3 point caliper reads 16% bodyfat at 251 pounds but this is wrong, visually look about 20 (the full house lol)..im gonna try and take some this thursday see if i can borrow my sisters camera..woke up late today (1:30 pm) but the run down of my diet so far has been

woke up - 24g protein chocolate milk + south beach bar 19g
    gym
    post gym footlong subway chicken breast sub with no condiments
    after changing the car battery 52g whey shake
    currently - chewing on a giant spoonful of natural peanut butter LOL

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Now dude what's up with that diet? That's even shitty for a 300lbs pure fat man.. Sry to say.. Clean up your act

mmmm its not so bad, i mean if i was trying to cut down for some kind of competition it would be off the charts but im just trying to get as strong as i can then when its over i'll cut out the carbs and jack up the cardio

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    All that water weight registers as lean mass, hence the better bf% numbers. Ditch the 3 site and go with a 9 if you want more accurate results.

eh, i'll wait to do that until i get closer to the end but im not really focused on trying to stay lean while on two bloaters lol, as logn as i dont go above 20 i think im in the clear, but i do dred the diet posst cycle :[

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    mmmm its not so bad, i mean if i was trying to cut down for some kind of competition it would be off the charts but im just trying to get as strong as i can then when its over i'll cut out the carbs and jack up the cardio
    Easier said then done. Whats easier to do then say is stay lean year around and have clean bulks by staying lean (hence diet) then when its time to cut u dont have to overwork ur body to do it. This is much easier imo then gettin all chubby and strong as a house then go from 20%bf to 10% and thinking ur gonna keep that strength and muscle in the process? Not really gonna happen.

to each their own, i prefer the other way but that is good advice also, staying lean year round is also more or less impossible for me, my brother stays about 9-11% year round eating mcdonalds and 7-11 non stop, ive never been below 14% my whole life (0 carbs doign cardio twice a day)

alpmaster is offline Member
    Are you serious? This has got to be a joke. If you are really eating like you say you are (I'm pretty sure this is a joke), you probably look like shit and will continue to look like shit.

what a stupid reply, i bet if you had to hoenstly post up your diet without making up a bunch of BS to impress forum readers nobody would be astonished either..plus who says i'm going for aesthetics, did i ever once say i want to look like a professional bodybuilder? everyone has different goals mine are currently to get as big and strong as i can before cutting up, so far i'm achieving them

diet yesterday was
    1. wheat thomas bagel with natural PB and south beach bar
    2. chicken and asparagus
    3. Met-Rx big 100 then the gym
    4. 3 turkey sausages and a glass of chocolate milk
    5. whole package of deli turkey with nothing else (40g)
    6. 52g whey shake
    Last edited by Rockin Z28; 03-27-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: additional info +1

snapped this right before work on my shitty phone, covered the logo with my hand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails entered week 6 omnadren/deca-srf1.jpg  

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    what a stupid reply, i bet if you had to hoenstly post up your diet without making up a bunch of BS to impress forum readers nobody would be astonished either..plus who says i'm going for aesthetics, did i ever once say i want to look like a professional bodybuilder? everyone has different goals mine are currently to get as big and strong as i can before cutting up, so far i'm achieving them

diet yesterday was
    1. wheat thomas bagel with natural PB and south beach bar
    2. chicken and asparagus
    3. Met-Rx big 100 then the gym
    4. 3 turkey sausages and a glass of chocolate milk
    5. whole package of deli turkey with nothing else (40g)
    6. 52g whey shake
    Is that what u really ate? Reason i ask cus im only 5'10", 212lbs with much less bf than u and if thats all i ate all day id be starving as hell. Put all those 6 things together and u get maybe 2 meals at most. Arent u still hungry? Only carbs is in meal 1 then protein vegg, then shake (which doesnt count as anything in the diet world), then some links which is nothing but sodium and fillers, then some sodium filled turkey (still no carbs yet), then another shake which doesnt count as food. Yeah, id be hungry as hell and probably losing muscle even on aas if i was eating like that. No matter what ur goals r bro id still try to really focus on ur diet. Have u visited the diet sub-forum out yet? They got stickies there for whatever u goals may be. Sure u might not have goals like most of us but with that diet i can assure u that u wont achieve any of ur goals either bro. Peep out the diet forum and see what u can put together there. U want to get big u got to eat big and that includes CARBS and PROTEIN bro. Look into it.

yea i know my diet is saturated in supplements and i would like to incorporate more whole foods so i gotta start getting in the routine of cooking in mass at the start of every week, i know quite a bit about dieting its just the application, it also doesn't help that i dont have a costco membership lol, ill peep some more and see what i can change

yea i know my diet is saturated in supplements and i would like to incorporate more whole foods so i gotta start getting in the routine of cooking in mass at the start of every week, i know quite a bit about dieting its just the application, it also doesn't help that i dont have a costco membership lol, ill peep some more and see what i can change
    also the owner of my gym is one of the extreme bulkers extreme cutter types (like a lee priest character) so i do get a lot of dieting tips through the grapevine, and while his recommendations might seem hilariously misguided to some of you they seem to be working pretty well for him, just thought i'd put that out there

alpmaster is offline Member
    Wow so you really are eating like that, heh. Good luck, sorry to say you'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Wow so you really are eating like that, heh. Good luck, sorry to say you'll need it.
    thanks i guess..but i seem to be progressing just fine

Thread Information