BullitToothTony is offline New Member

once or twice a week

hi lads
    after about 3 days i begin to feel like the juice is worn off as i get the aches from hard workout, anyone think i should maybe boost up to every 3 days?

im on 1ml testonate 1ml tri-sus once a week

i seem to handle the juice fine, no probs at all (fingers crossed)
    im eating well etc but as i say im running outa steam 3 days after my juice up

thnx for any help

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    itd be helpful to post some stats

weight
    years training
    PCT
    cycle experience
    goals
    diet

sust should be pinned ED or EOD NOT once a week... you should do some more research to get the most out of your cycle as you are going about it all wrong. what is the total amount of mg's of test your running a week?

age 38
    height 5,6"
    weight 11.5 stone
    training exp b4 injury, lots
    PCT need help
    cycle experience none
    goals put on mass
    diet all the good stuff + size up

sus every day?? holy shit, for real?? im not doing that

do you have any advice on PCT? would be real appreciated
    i knw ive gone in blind with little or no knowledge of the juice but i got sick of my shoulder injury and read it would help so f**k the sides i wanna try anything, i'll worry bout all that if it makes me ill

my day consists of eat like a horse at least 5 times a day, carbs in the morn and protine afternoon after daily workout, night metrex size up, so far so good, all woking fine apart from i seem to run outa steam after 3 days, ive increased juice to every 3 days now..

I have done some research on roids b4 i started, i found medical info which made my mind up to use and also if you google "craig davidson" that is a good read.

please no more "your mad " "your going in blind" etc.. my main concern is my shoulder injury and i'll do anything to fix it and tbh, its really getting better fast, i have a smile on my face often because i can now use it at least 75% and thats a jump from 10% use! i could not do s**t with it before roids, it just hung, could not even put my car into gear (auto trans) it was a nightmare and now im doing all sorts with it WELL PLEASED

what your feeling when you "crash" a couple days later is
    most likely from the propionate ester in sust. your blood levels shoot way up because you shoot lets say 500mg in a day. (i still need to know how many mgs your taking a week) the propionate ester is short acting so once it leaves your body your test levels decline, hence the crash. that's why you should pin sust ED or EOD, for optimum blood levels with the propionate ester.

if you don't want to pin that much (you would still make it about 500mgs/week just smaller doses and more often) but if that doesn't sound appealing, pick up some test enanthate or cypionate . they can be pinned every 3.5 days (like Mon morning and thurs night)

you should already have your PCT in hand and set up. big mistake. pick up nolva and clomid, and I'd get some arimidex in case you need it. research about pct, its the most important part of your cycle. there's tons of threads about it...
    Last edited by Hunter-S-Thompson; 05-20-2009 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    what your feeling when you "crash" a couple days later is
    most likely from the propionate ester in sust. your blood levels shoot way up because you shoot lets say 500mg in a day. (i still need to know how many mgs your taking a week) the propionate ester is short acting so once it leaves your body your test levels decline, hence the crash. that's why you should pin sust ED or EOD, for optimum blood levels with the propionate ester.

if you don't want to pin that much (you would still make it about 500mgs/week just smaller doses and more often) but if that doesn't sound appealing, pick up some test enanthate or cypionate . they can be pinned every 3.5 days (like Mon morning and thurs night)

you should already have your PCT in hand and set up. big mistake. pick up nolva and clomid, and I'd get some arimidex in case you need it. research about pct, its the most important part of your cycle. there's tons of threads about it...
    awesome thnx man

ok, so the sus im gonna need to pin more often, but what IF.. i just do the test and sus every 3 days? would that not sort out this crash problem?

can "nolva and clomid and arimidex " be purchased legally? UK in fact "test enanthate or cypionate" are these both roids? or something i can get legal?

thanx for your help man

apparently these things cant be purchased, you need a bloody doctor so any advice? maybe www.ar-r.com ?

why are you running test and sust? sust is a blend of 4 different test esters, but it's all testosterone . your overkilling your dosages, what other test are you running? it should say the ester name on the bottle, just give me all the details it says on your vials except the lab name, and how much you've been running.
    you can get pct stuff from ar-r .com or other research companies, I got mine from ar-r but I haven't used it yet so I can't tell you how good it is.

why are you running test and sust? sust is a blend of 4 different test esters, but it's all testosterone . your overkilling your dosages, what other test are you running? it should say the ester name on the bottle, just give me all the details it says on your vials except the lab name, and how much you've been running.
    you can get pct stuff from ar-r.com or other research companies, I got mine from ar-r but I haven't used it yet so I can't tell you how good it is.
    k... 1 bottle is: "Testenate 300" and beneath it says: testosterone enanthate 300mg/ml

2nd bottle: "Tri-Sus 250" and beneath it says:
    testosterone isocaproate 70mg/ml
    testosterone enanthate 90mg/ml
    testosterone cypionate 90mg/ml

actually ive just noticed that both bottles have got the "enanthate".. hmm i think its a good time for me to say DOHHHH!

oh well its over to you my friend, i think i know whats coming now.. >gulp<
    hope you can advise

lol its ok at least you have enanthate .. this is what I would do.. drop the sust completely, sell it, get rid of it. use the enanthate only, (the 1 that says testonate) and do 2 shots a week, Mon morning and again on thurs night. 1ml per shot so 300mgs monday, 300mgs thursday, totaling 600mgs weekly.

do that for 10/12 weeks (I'd go 12 for sure)

after your done, pct starts 14 days after your last shot of enanthate because since it's a long ester you have to wait for the test to clear your system. PCT should look something like this...

nolva 40/40/20/20 OR 20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50 OR 50/50/50/50

the numbers are the doses per week you take, totaling 4 weeks. some people prefer the higher doses, some go a little lower, it's a matter of preference.

the arimidex I mentioned is an AI, nolva and clomid are SERMs the arimidex would be used to bring down your estrogen levels while on cycle to lesson water retention, etc. some need it, some don't use it. the general concencous is to use arimidex or any other AI while on cycle ONLY if needed, you want some estrogen, you'll inhibit your gains if you lower estrogen too much.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    lol its ok at least you have enanthate .. this is what I would do.. drop the sust completely, sell it, get rid of it. use the enanthate only, (the 1 that says testonate) and do 2 shots a week, Mon morning and again on thurs night. 1ml per shot so 300mgs monday, 300mgs thursday, totaling 600mgs weekly.

do that for 10/12 weeks (I'd go 12 for sure)

after your done, pct starts 14 days after your last shot of enanthate because since it's a long ester you have to wait for the test to clear your system. PCT should look something like this...

nolva 40/40/20/20 OR 20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50 OR 50/50/50/50

the numbers are the doses per week you take, totaling 4 weeks. some people prefer the higher doses, some go a little lower, it's a matter of preference.

the arimidex I mentioned is an AI, nolva and clomid are SERMs the arimidex would be used to bring down your estrogen levels while on cycle to lesson water retention, etc. some need it, some don't use it. the general concencous is to use arimidex or any other AI while on cycle ONLY if needed, you want some estrogen, you'll inhibit your gains if you lower estrogen too much.
    agreed ^^^ all i would say is make sure you got your nolva and clomid before you start your cycle

after reading through your last post again I realized you have a different blend of sust then usual. isocaproate has a half life of 9 days, cypionate 12, and enanthate 10.5 (half life of a drug is how long until half of it is our if your body or no longer active) so propionate having a half life of only 2 days is why u had to pin it more often, but your sust is a little different it's different esters than usual, I'd still keep it simple if I were you and drop it and use enanthate only. no need to complicate things.

great thanx lads.
    i will now order the nolva and clomid, hope they ship to the UK

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    its not that hard to get in the uk do some searching it shouldnt be a problem

Thread Information