Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

Day 28 - 4 Weeks

Thanks bro.

haha yeah it's been a long road and still have so far until i'll be happy... I never really took it to the next level until I became a member of this board. Glad I came to my senses and learned how to eat

Sadly this is my first post ever on here... Check out the stats! LOL
    Help Please

Excited to see how I react to the test, should kick in anytime now. I was planning on only running the dbol for the first 4 weeks but my workouts have been so damn good and I still have enough for 2 more weeks so i'll just extend it to 6 weeks of dbol @ 40mg ed then ride out the last few weeks on the test e.

Feeling good much needed rest day today so I got some heavy squats coming my way tomorrow, hoping to break last weeks numbers

Quote Originally Posted by green182 View Post
    Man, You have TRANSFORMED since you have been on here. I remember that avatar you had up, what was it a rat or sumthing... I dunno haha but yea man you look Awesome to say the least.

Way better pix. You are Really Proportionate, your legs look great, I can't wait to see em get bigger in the upcoming weeks; your calves look good also (Where I lack)

Overall you look Solid man. Keep it up man
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 10-14-2009 at 12:37 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good work since march. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Good work since march. Keep it up.
    Thanks bro.

I just changed my diet up some today, i'll be adding in a few egg white with my first meal, dropping carbs from my 5th meal and adding in 2 tbls of olive oil and also i'll be trying to get a extra shake in throughout the day when I get the chance... Just to keep my body adapting and growing (hopefully)

Also my post workout shake is changing from

1cup oats
    50g whey
    1 med banana

to

60g waxymaize
    60g whey
    1 med banana

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    please put ur chair and tables to the upright position.
    u are about to take off bro...u are looking good, and anytime the test is going to kick in and ur gains will go thru the roof...

really happy to see someone who really put in the time to learn, and do it right.

keep rocking bro..

Day 28 - 4 Weeks

Starting weight; 202
    Now:215

Workout - Legs

Squats 12,10,10,7
    Leg Press 12,10,8,6
    Leg curls 12,10,8
    Leg extensions 12,10,10,8

3 sets seated calve raise
    3 sets standing calve raise

Moved up in weight on my squats, getting stronger each workout.

Day 29

Taking a rest day

Pinning went a little crazy today hit something in my quad that made me jerk back and blood shot out. Then after changing the needle and re-injecting I got a really bad pinching pain afterwards but I got it done... I've been doing quads the past 4 pins so maybe it's time to go back to glutes. Plus i'm using a 1.5 inch so maybe I've been going to deep into the quads

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^yah, I prefer 1" for quads

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^yah, I prefer 1" for quads
    Wish I had some 1" but all I have is 1.5 so i'm skeptical to pin anywhere but quads and glutes

just dont insert the pin all the way.

i have to do it sometimes for my delts when i run out of 1"

try ur delts bro, its the easy spot i use..

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    great work man, looking great and awesome gains.

solid advice ronnie was giving follow up on it bro.

looking good, keep up the good work and good luck.

Day 32

Starting weight; 202
    Now:217

Workout - Back and Triceps Supersets
    2 Sets BB Rows Superset w/ Seated DB extensions
    3 Sets Wide Pull Ups Superset w/ Rope Pull down
    2 Sets Seated Rows Superset w/ Close Grip BB Press
    2 Sets Reverse grip Seated Row Superset w/ Dips

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the kind words fellas... I'm working hard.

Switching it up and going with supersets for a week then i'll go back to my normal split. Only a few more days of dbol left then it'll be test time hope my gear is going to kick in good coming up on 5 weeks and still gaining from each workout to the next it seems... Hope gains don't slow down to bad after stopping the dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    just dont insert the pin all the way.

i have to do it sometimes for my delts when i run out of 1"

try ur delts bro, its the easy spot i use..

Think I might try delts tonight to give my glutes and quads a break, i'm just worried about going in to far... Only go in 1" on delts right?

07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member

I don't see a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Rounding week 4

I took a couple progress shots after the 4 week so tell me what you guys think i'm working hard over here... All my lifts are up big!

Starting weight; 202
    Now:215

________________Pre-cycle_____________________________________After 4 weeks

_______________________Pre-cycle____________________________________________After 4 weeks
    The photo on the right you are closer to the camera, so it has the optical illusion of having you look bigger. I can't tell from the pics that you look much different. Can anyone else see a difference if they pay attention that the after pic is taken closer? Sorry, I am not trying to damper your enthusiasm. If you say you are getting stronger then that is that. But I don't see from the pics and I have good vision that there is clearly so much more mass now. Ronnie Rowland posted about people getting stronger without necessarily getting bigger. I wonder if that is what happened. If you are happy that is good. I am not trying to rain on the parade. My first cycle I just gained water and some strength, but not much mass if any like it seems in your pics. I am just trying to sort it out and become more knowledgeable. And I wanted to be honest with what I see.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Think I might try delts tonight to give my glutes and quads a break, i'm just worried about going in to far... Only go in 1" on delts right?
    yep, only 1" on delts.

some peeps cut the needle cap to ensure they don't pin too deep, but I don't care for that.

just go buy some 1" pins.

Quote Originally Posted by 07sandiegomuscle View Post
    The photo on the right you are closer to the camera, so it has the optical illusion of having you look bigger. I can't tell from the pics that you look much different. Can anyone else see a difference if they pay attention that the after pic is taken closer? Sorry, I am not trying to damper your enthusiasm. If you say you are getting stronger then that is that. But I don't see from the pics and I have good vision that there is clearly so much more mass now. Ronnie Rowland posted about people getting stronger without necessarily getting bigger. I wonder if that is what happened. If you are happy that is good. I am not trying to rain on the parade. My first cycle I just gained water and some strength, but not much mass if any like it seems in your pics. I am just trying to sort it out and become more knowledgeable. And I wanted to be honest with what I see.
    I'm nearly standing in the exact same spot with the exact same prop for the camera timer. I'm not a photographer, I just set the timer flex and get the shot. No damage taken though, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

I was 202 at start, I am now knocking on 218 gained almost a inch on my arms, quads, everything is bigger. Hate to hear that you had no size gain on your cycle, I think maybe you should turn to your diet to better achieve gains next go round.

On another note, I did what d7m suggested and it worked like a charm. Delts might be my new spot. I really liked quads until I hit a nerve in them damn that crap burns.

told ya, delts are the best..

Trippensee is offline Junior Member

You can see in the double bi pose that he has much fuller arms his upper chest is more full as well. the problem is the angles are not exactly the same making it look like there are little gains. You can tell he gained weight throughout.

You can see in the double bi pose that he has much fuller arms his upper chest is more full as well. the problem is the angles are not exactly the same making it look like there are little gains. You can tell he gained weight throughout.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    looking thicker man. very noticeable gains. keep up the good work.

Day 33

Did legs today weight is the same.

Took these today, since starting the adex I think i've dropped a little water because I feel a little leaner.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's first cycle-035b3a0b0629.jpg  

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    I'm nearly standing in the exact same spot with the exact same prop for the camera timer. I'm not a photographer, I just set the timer flex and get the shot. No damage taken though, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

I was 202 at start, I am now knocking on 218 gained almost a inch on my arms, quads, everything is bigger. Hate to hear that you had no size gain on your cycle, I think maybe you should turn to your diet to better achieve gains next go round.

On another note, I did what d7m suggested and it worked like a charm. Delts might be my new spot. I really liked quads until I hit a nerve in them damn that crap burns.
    I see a big difference! Mostly in water retnetion though of course. But what else u gonna expect from just 4 weeks of dbol as a kickstart? Muscle tissue already? Keep it up bro!

Did legs today weight is the same.

Took these today, since starting the adex I think i've dropped a little water because I feel a little leaner.

Look a lot more solid in these pics bro! Can even see abs, couldnt see em in last pics so u must be droppin water weight while keeping the size, always good!

green182 is offline Junior Member
    Lookin sick man, greaT motivation...

Thanks fellas i'm going to be trying a few new things to the diet trying to keep leaner and not end up with that heavy bulk look.

For the gains yeah I know most of it has been water but there has hopefully been SOME mucle gained.. There's no way it's all water. Only 5 days left on the dbol so I'll have ran it for almost 6 weeks as a kick start. Hope my gains don't slip to bad when I come off it.

Also with the test, will I know when it kicks in like is it any different from the way dbol makes you feel or what because I haven't noticed anything outside of what the dbol has made me feel like... It should be just about if not already kicking right?

Thanks fellas i'm going to be trying a few new things to the diet trying to keep leaner and not end up with that heavy bulk look.

For the gains yeah I know most of it has been water but there has hopefully been SOME mucle gained.. There's no way it's all water. Only 5 days left on the dbol so I'll have ran it for almost 6 weeks as a kick start. Hope my gains don't slip to bad when I come off it.

Also with the test, will I know when it kicks in like is it any different from the way dbol makes you feel or what because I haven't noticed anything outside of what the dbol has made me feel like... It should be just about if not already kicking right?
    Youll be surprised bro! Reason ur muscles feel hard is granite is cus theyre filled with water, not muscle tissue. I dropped an easy 10lbs the day i stopped anadrol ! Still, dont let it get u down. I see plenty of progress already in u and ur injects havent even kicked yet! For long ester test, part doesnt start for me til week 6 it takes that damn long! Ill never run a long ester again without frontloading it thats for sure!
    Lookin solid bro! I got more of the bulk look to me right now but im also on 900mg test, 600mg deca , and 50mg dbol, wouldnt picture me chisled at that right now even if i tried! Still, love how easy pushin big weight feels! I think this will be my last bulk for good, gettin swole and huge takes a toll on me. Gonna focus for now on after this cycle on straight just gettin ripped and preserving what muscle i can along the way! U look bigger when ur ripped anyways and much healthier then just swole. Thats my goal anyways, sorry for ranting to myself on ur thread. Keep it up bro, youll do good!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Youll be surprised bro! Reason ur muscles feel hard is granite is cus theyre filled with water, not muscle tissue. I dropped an easy 10lbs the day i stopped anadrol ! Still, dont let it get u down. I see plenty of progress already in u and ur injects havent even kicked yet! For long ester test, part doesnt start for me til week 6 it takes that damn long! Ill never run a long ester again without frontloading it thats for sure!
    Lookin solid bro! I got more of the bulk look to me right now but im also on 900mg test, 600mg deca, and 50mg dbol, wouldnt picture me chisled at that right now even if i tried! Still, love how easy pushin big weight feels! I think this will be my last bulk for good, gettin swole and huge takes a toll on me. Gonna focus for now on after this cycle on straight just gettin ripped and preserving what muscle i can along the way! U look bigger when ur ripped anyways and much healthier then just swole. Thats my goal anyways, sorry for ranting to myself on ur thread. Keep it up bro, youll do good!
    Yeah I hear you I know i'm holding a good amount of water, because today my weight was dropped 3lbs I think this adex is getting rid of a little bit of it.

Damn that's one hell of a cycle bro! Good luck with it, log looks good.

I agree 100% that you look bigger when you're ripped so 2 weeks after my pct i'll be nailing cardio like a mother and i'm dropping my cals down just a tad below maintenance to lean out to about 10% then i'm going to try to make lean gains natty until next summer... That's the plan anyways

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good gawguz

Yashp is offline Junior Member
    I honestly think you would benefit by janking up the volume. You're running a 3-split+, right? That means the frequency is rather low. Give it a go, you can always back a bit down if you don't feel it suites you

I do 2 days working out 1 day off.

So my workouts go like this but fall on different days each week

Legs
    Chest/bis
    off
    Back/tris
    shoulders
    off
    repeat

So you think I should up the volume of days I workout or are you saying up the volume on my worksets

I'm doin 12-14 on big muscles and 9-12 on smaller ones

Week 5 - Day 35

Starting weight; 202
    Now:213(+11)

Workout - Shoulders and Cardio
    Behind Neck Shoulder Press on smith 12,10,10
    Seated Machine Shoulder Press 10,10,8
    Upright Rows 10,10,8
    DB Side raises 12,10,8

Had a bad ass workout today the shoulder pumps got real intense it was awesome.

30 mins HIIT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My weight took a major hit after a few days on this adex, I was holding a fair bit of water and pretty bloated which has went down and I look a little leaner. Hopefully i'll be able to make some solid lean mass gains when this test kicks in.... any..... time..... now..........

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Just stoppin by.

Looking good my man keep it up

Just when I was starting to feel kinda big reed shows up....

I'm trying broskie, are you back to bulkin again?

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx;4915***
    I do 2 days working out 1 day off.

So my workouts go like this but fall on different days each week

Legs
    Chest/bis
    off
    Back/tris
    shoulders
    off
    repeat

So you think I should up the volume of days I workout or are you saying up the volume on my worksets

I'm doin 12-14 on big muscles and 9-12 on smaller ones
    Ur split is good, 2on1off repeat. Many do this for size and strength including powerlifters. Whats this 12-14 for big muscle groups and 9-12 on smaller? Are those working sets? If so, thats wayyyy overtraining imo bro. Ur saying u do 9 "working" sets for bis, 9 working sets for tris, 9 working sets for delts? I dont count warm up sets when i do sets, only working. Reason why im assuming ur talking bout working sets. Even 12 working sets on quads, 12 working sets on hams, etc? Now if ur doing 12-14 working sets on legs all together then thats different. Same if u did 9 working sets total for bis/tris/forearms then that makes sense. Just tryin to calirify here bro what ur sayin. Peeps dont realize it but u can overtrain while on gear, just dont want u to hurt yourself or limit ur gains bro.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Ur split is good, 2on1off repeat. Many do this for size and strength including powerlifters. Whats this 12-14 for big muscle groups and 9-12 on smaller? Are those working sets? If so, thats wayyyy overtraining imo bro. Ur saying u do 9 "working" sets for bis, 9 working sets for tris, 9 working sets for delts? I dont count warm up sets when i do sets, only working. Reason why im assuming ur talking bout working sets. Even 12 working sets on quads, 12 working sets on hams, etc? Now if ur doing 12-14 working sets on legs all together then thats different. Same if u did 9 working sets total for bis/tris/forearms then that makes sense. Just tryin to calirify here bro what ur sayin. Peeps dont realize it but u can overtrain while on gear, just dont want u to hurt yourself or limit ur gains bro.

Well I do one light set one medium set and one to failure on each exercise so i'll do that on 4 different exercises... I kind of do HIT where there's only one heavy set to failure on each exercise.

mperk is offline Member
    Dude; you are looking good. Glad u got the adex - that helps alot IMO. Keep the diet clean and continue with the cardio even while you are on cycle. Youwill make some great progress. BTW - i like pinning in the lats too - it's pretty easy and a big muscle - you just give pull one arm up and give yourself a hug with the other. lol BTW I find that the 23ga pins are the best - it's too hard to pump the oil through a 25ga - esp in the awkward spots.

Good luck bro!

Day 36

Did legs again today so I can switch my schedule to fit a buddy of mines schedule so we can hit some chest and back workouts together we work with the same weight almost exactly so i'm glad to have that back as my last buddy quit on me The wife pulled the card on him.

Squats 5x5 ended with 355 for 5 reps not quite parallel but very close to it
    Leg press 1 leg at a time 3 sets each leg
    Leg extensions 4 sets

3 sets of standing calve raise

then did 1hour of cardio

Chest/bis tomorrow... Looking forward to it. Only 2 days left of dbol

Delt injections have been going great little sore for a couple days after but not to bothersome

Hoping to feel this test kick in on me, it would really help boost my attitude.. Been getting really stressed out about not having any luck on my job search and walking around pissed off a lot lately... I pretty sure it's just stress and not the cycle causing the mood.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    and hour of cardio after leg day....good for you!

too many people use leg day as an excuse not to do cardio

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    and hour of cardio after leg day....good for you!

too many people use leg day as an excuse not to do cardio

I have been one of those people in the past so I won't talk shit

I had to step up my cardio. I have been getting these painful bumps up and down my lower leg the past several times jogging outside and on the treadmill so I started to slip on my cardio and boom it caught up fast. So now to rebound a little i've dropped carbs down from my last 2 meals and added healthy fats and have been doing elliptical machine... I don't get the painful bumps in my legs on it so i'm back at it strong. I feel gay using it but there's no pain and i'm goin easy on my knees to so I don't care. Starting to get used to it.

mperk is offline Member
    I have been one of those people in the past so I won't talk shit

I had to step up my cardio. I have been getting these painful bumps up and down my lower leg the past several times jogging outside and on the treadmill so I started to slip on my cardio and boom it caught up fast. So now to rebound a little i've dropped carbs down from my last 2 meals and added healthy fats and have been doing elliptical machine... I don't get the painful bumps in my legs on it so i'm back at it strong. I feel gay using it but there's no pain and i'm goin easy on my knees to so I don't care. Starting to get used to it.
    Dude - no worries - it's only gay if you are watching Oprah or The View while on the machine....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Dude - no worries - it's only gay if you are watching Oprah or The View while on the machine....LOL
    Shit that's gay?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information