Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member

First real cycle

I'm 33 years old and have been training natural for 17 years. I had a brief run in with some anavar when I was in my late teens ( stupid ) So this is my first real cycle, started yesterday.

Stats:

5'9''
    187 lbs.
    12% bf

Diet is in check, although I would like to replace one of my shakes with whole food. I'll also be drinking more water.

My cycle is Test E at 500mg per week for 10 weeks, injects on wed and sun with a 4 week dbol kick start at 30mg per day. For PCT I have Nolva and I also have HCG on hand. Tomorrow I should also be getting some adex just in case.

First pin went well even though it took me about 20 mins to get my nerve up.

sully15 is offline Junior Member
    good luck man... did my first pin on saturday and i know what your talking about, but when i injected again on tuesday it felt like i had done it a million times before

AD1
    AD1 is offline New Member
    Good luck on the cylce. try splitn that dbol up into 15mgs 2/day. Will be following

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Good Luck!!!

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck bud. get us some photos if ya can

Just did my second pin about 15 mins ago. It went a little smoother than the first one. Kinda hard for me to reach the left side glute. Its only been 5 days so I don't really expect to see or feel much at this point. From what I have read and heard from others I can expect to feel the dbol kicking in about the end of this coming week and the test at about 4-5 weeks in.

I have noticed mild headaches each time I take the dbol. Not much else so far.

Just got done with my third pin. I'm into my cycle exactly one week today. My injection did not go very well this time. I had the muscle tensed up and it shifted mid way. I got pain all the way down my leg. Now it feels like I have been hit with a hammer. I was in a rush, next time I will do better and take my time.

In the gym yesterday I was moving all the weights for more reps. Was doing shoulders and weights I was just getting 8 with last week were going up for 10, and I felt like I could do more.

I got on the scale today and my weight is up 2.5 pounds. I was 186 when I started I'm now 189.5 with no visible bloat. So far so good, a little worried about todays injection though.

BJJ
    What about your total calories intake?
    How many protides/glucides/lipides do you ingest? I mean the grams.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    What about your total calories intake?
    How many protides/glucides/lipides do you ingest? I mean the grams.
    Shooting for 300 grams of protein per day, mostly from whole foods. I'm still working on getting my carbs back up because I'm coming off of a low carb diet. Most of my carbs are from brown rice and sweet potatoes. I let the fats fall were they will but I do add olive oil to my foods.

BJJ
    What are you trying to achieve?

What are you trying to achieve?
    Lean mass.

4 th pin today and 11 days in.

Injection went well today, in fact I think I'm going to start doing weekly updates instead of twice weekly. There should be more to report that way.

Really starting to feel the dbol now. My strength is up on everything so is my body weight. Wife is starting to look at me funny when we work out because she sees it as well. Weights that I was struggling with for 6-8 reps two weeks ago are going up for 10-12 easy. My work sets now feel like my warm up sets. The best way I can describe it this being my first cycle is like being on very high doses of creatine.

My waist is down 1" and pretty much everything else is bigger.

Bodyweight: 193.5 Thats a 6.5 lb. gain in 11 days.

BJJ
    Keep going like this.
    Any sides?

Keep going like this.
    Any sides?
    Other than a slight headache last week, not really.

The dbol is kicking in full force now. All I can say is wow! Did chest today and my incline bench has gone from 230 for 8 reps two weeks ago to 270 for 6 today. The scary thing is I think I could have done a few more.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger2 View Post
    The dbol is kicking in full force now. All I can say is wow! Did chest today and my incline bench has gone from 230 for 8 reps two weeks ago to 270 for 6 today. The scary thing is I think I could have done a few more.
    Be careful not to exaggerate.
    Give the time to joints and tendons to up regulate with the strength increase.

What about daily calories? how many?
    Sex drive? always on?
    Have you taken blood analyses before?

Calories are around 4000-4800 depending on the day. I'm really trying to hold back and not push it hard because I was thinking the same things about my joints and tendons. I think I'm going to keep the weight the same for the next little while and just up the reps. Sex drive is way up. The last blood work I did was in march after coming off of the PH.

BJJ
    Well I advise you to take your blood work just a day after your last shot in order to have the results before the end of the two weeks off before pct.
    Something I was advised by my endo is to make a "personal" pct on your own results, avoiding to rely only on others experiences.
    I mean to personalize it, considering your personal hormonal situation when the cycle has come to an end.

What about your fights?
    You had a match to attend, if I recall correctly.

State Jiu-jitsu comp is this sat. I'll be competing in the heavy weight class.

Well, its day 20 of my cycle. The guy I was going to travel with dropped out at the last min. so I did not get to compete. Oh well, you live and learn.

As for my cycle: Nipples started to get really sensitive and burn last week. On the advice of some of my friends I started taking 40mg per day of Nolvadex . Did this for 4 days and all seems to be ok now.

I'm hungry all the time now. Eating over 4,000 calories per day is not a problem anymore...lol Weight is up to 195.2 thats about 8 pounds in less than 3 weeks. I think I'll keep the weights the same for a little while and work on getting more reps so I don't get hurt.

BJJ
    1. What's the maximum weight you got in your life and related body fat, before cycling?
    2. A part tamoxifen , which cannot cure gyno once developed, what AI do you have on hand?
    3. What about starting to add mesterolone (proviron ), to block the test binding with SHBG, reduce the possibility of developing gyno sides and bloating?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Be careful not to exaggerate.
    Give the time to joints and tendons to up regulate with the strength increase.
    bjj; you say to wait on pushing the weight for joints and tendons. What would you say the % increase max you would take more each week? Just curious, do some research on running my first cycle and nervous about pushing too hard too fast. my max bench is 365x3. so i wouldnt want to take more then a 3-5% jump each week, thoughts?

Also, not to thread hijack. good job on the cycle so far gunslinger. Keep up the good work. Im curious also about your diet now. Cant stop eating you say?

1. What's the maximum weight you got in your life and related body fat, before cycling?
    2. A part tamoxifen , which cannot cure gyno once developed, what AI do you have on hand?
    3. What about starting to add mesterolone (proviron), to block the test binding with SHBG, reduce the possibility of developing gyno sides and bloating?

At one point I was around 220 at maybe 20%. That was when I was maybe 23-23 years old.

I have access to Letro but I did not wanna go that far just yet.

I don't have any proviron , if I did I'd be running it at 50mg per day.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    bjj; you say to wait on pushing the weight for joints and tendons. What would you say the % increase max you would take more each week? Just curious, do some research on running my first cycle and nervous about pushing too hard too fast. my max bench is 365x3. so i wouldnt want to take more then a 3-5% jump each week, thoughts?

Also, not to thread hijack. good job on the cycle so far gunslinger. Keep up the good work. Im curious also about your diet now. Cant stop eating you say?
    Well you are much stronger then me so I really do not feel being able to suggest you any percentage increase to be done safely.
    What I can show you is my progress so far:
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

This is not my thread so I do not want to go over it more, I believe you understand and agree.

BJJ
    ... I'm hungry all the time now. Eating over 4,000 calories per day is not a problem anymore...lol Weight is up to 195.2 thats about 8 pounds in less than 3 weeks. I think I'll keep the weights the same for a little while and work on getting more reps so I don't get hurt.
    Regarding food Kcalories, I was just doing a consideration:

Since we have got almost the same stats before cycling, either I eat too much (anavar ) or you are eating too less (test en), or perhaps both options apply.

What do you think?

Not sure. I think a lot of it will depend on activity level. If for what ever reason I can't do BJJ for more than 3-4 days I notice a weight/water gain so I drop the daily calories back a little bit. For the most part I do BJJ and MMA training 3-4 times per week for 3-4 hours at a time. I workout with weights 5 days per week for about 1.5 hours at a time. I think if I could not train this way and kept my calories this high I would just get fat no matter what I was taking.

Day 27 of my cycle.

Weight is up to 196 Looking a bit more cut now, my guess is the addition of the Nolvadex . Weights are up a lot on every movement. My incline bench that I have been using as an example started at 230 for 8 reps. I'm now getting 270 for 9. Body fat is down some, though I'm not sure how much. Veins are popping out in my arms that were not there last week. I also have cuts in my legs that I have never seen before. I'm going to stop the dbol at the end of this week.

BJJ
    Day 27 of my cycle.

Weight is up to 196 Looking a bit more cut now, my guess is the addition of the Nolvadex. Weights are up a lot on every movement. My incline bench that I have been using as an example started at 230 for 8 reps. I'm now getting 270 for 9. Body fat is down some, though I'm not sure how much. Veins are popping out in my arms that were not there last week. I also have cuts in my legs that I have never seen before. I'm going to stop the dbol at the end of this week.
    What about blood analyses?
    Have you taken any before cycle and do you plan to take any during?

How much nolva per day?

Honestly I will have blood analysis done if I should I have problems. As for the nolva, I'm currently taking 20mg per day.

One month into my cycle.

Stopped the dbol yesterday. I will keep taking the nolva as long as I see signs of gyno. Gonna keep it at 20mg per day.

I have been sick for the past 3 days, even so the workouts have been great. Added 100 pounds to my leg press and went up 2 reps. Added 10 lbs. to leg extensions for 2 more reps as well.

I'm taking the weekend off from any training. No gym, no MMA, nothing. Going to rest up and hopefully shake this cold. doing my 10th test injection tomorrow.

Did back yesterday. High row up 50 lbs. , Cybex row up 20 lbs. , Got 2 more pullups than last week.

Weight is up to 200 pounds. Thats a 14 lb. gain in 31 days, and I'm leaner than when I started.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Hey gunslinger, nice progress. Post up some pics man.

.................................................. ...........
    Last edited by gunslinger2; 10-09-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Since you had no "before" pics its hard to contrast. But sh*t man, you're looking stout!

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Since you had no "before" pics its hard to contrast. But sh*t man, you're looking stout!
    Thanks bro. I feel strong as a bull these days and I'm eating everything but the family cat ( and he is starting to look pretty good ).

LOL. Nothing wrong with eatin' sum *****. Gotta love the dbol or adrol for that matter. Nothing else will give you the "Superman" effect for four weeks like these two. I'll be watchin the progress. Good luck!

*****= pvssy

I'm 42 days into my cycle. I have had a few set backs. Some family problems forced me to stay at the church for about 3 days. During that time I ate like crap. Nothing but junk. Not sure what my body weight is today but I'll check it at the gym and update this post tomorrow.

I did chest yesterday and my incline press is up to 290 for 6 reps. Thats a 60 pound jump.

I stopped taking the nolva a few days ago and have not had any issues with the gyno coming back so far. I'm a little bloated but I'm not sure if thats from the estrogen or all the junk food.

BJJ
    What about testicular shrinkage?

What about testicular shrinkage?
    Its odd. It happens at times and other days they seem to be normal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information