cowboy2121 is offline New Member

Talking football player first cycle

well first off i will tell you this sit is amazing i have read alot and got alot of info i play arena football im a d-tackle im 6'3 300lbs bf% 24 which i have dropped from 30 in the past few weeks started at 325 so far so good right well i got some test-e from a teamate and was just wondering how much i should take a week and i have read to do two pins a week but at my size how much my diet is good might not be eating enough though dont know calorie intake but i know carbs and protins carps are at 155 protins are 255 and im a football player i have great workouts so any help on this would be amazing

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    age, training experience? What is your goal? sounds like you need to monitor your diet more closely.

cowboy2121 is offline New Member
    im 25 been training off and on since iwas 15 when i was 18 was hitting it hard and then went to college then dropped out and went to play arena football afl2 so we are like a way lower class but im still doing something my goal is to just drop some more body fat lowest i want to be is 15 so between 15 to 18 the weight is not a problem that kinda helps me out and just so eveybody knows i love cardio that what makes my huge ass get them sacks haha and my diet is pretty much peanut butter sammys fish chicken fruits and veggys oysters eggs turkey sammys protine shakes and pasta some times popcorn for a snak

critical is offline Junior Member
    Make sure you take a break from it after the season's over and do a post cycle therapy .

Looks like you need to be eating more. Your protein and carb intake seem very low for a guy your size. Coupled the rapid weight loss, it seems that the diet may be out of line.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Dont you guys get tested in arena football too???

Thread Information