Sunnygirl is offline New Member

Talking Hi and a DNP Question

I am a figure competitor. Was a natty one but after a few cycles am no longer. I made an educated and well researched decision to try some DNP to come in for my next comp. I have a quick question regarding this cycle. Wondered if anyone could shed some light on it for me.

Before i get the against debate, please do not waste your breath, I do not want to hear it. Have researched well and know the pros and cons.

So to the cycle... started at 200mg for 4 days then went to 300mg. Did 4 days at 300mg and today being day 9 have bumped up to 400mg. I will not be going any higher than this!

Weight today is the same as it was on day 1 of cycle. Am looking a bit leaner but the scales are not budging. I know that I am holding water and once I come off it will go. Guess I am just a bit annxious as I am 4wks away from competing. Want to make sure that when I come off the water goes and I will be much leaner.

So far as sides go, I have been a little hotter but it is hard to say how much of it is due to dnp or due to humidity from weather as it has been pretty hot here. First few days I had headaches but they have subsided too. Not much else is happening.

Has anyone else ran cycles of it where you see nothing till you come off?

Thanks in advance and remember, if you have nothing positive to write, please do not waste your time and energy typing.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum sunny girl, so what are your stats??

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Welcome to the forum sunny girl, so what are your stats??
    Oh goodie a response

Hi DaBullet, my stats.... am a girl. 5'7 have competed for 4years. Stage weight is normally 57kgs. Have stepped over to "the darkside" so to speak and so now I have no clue what my stage weight is gonna be. Am sitting with a 5kg heavier LMB now though. Pretty happy with that. I have run 2 cycles of AAS so far. Didnt want to kill myself with cardio this time and we have heart issues in the family so I wasnt too keen on going with clen . I get heart palputations on Hydroxycut!

Since I posted my first post, I have seen a drop in the scales, only 1kg though. It is now day 11. I have increased my dose to 400mg a day. Not finding it too bad. I had headached the first couple of days but they have gone now. All I have now is a slight heaviness in my throat, and warmer at night. oh and the carb cravings are insane!! I am going to do another 5 days and then stop.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    pics would be nice

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Oh goodie a response

Hi DaBullet, my stats.... am a girl. 5'7 have competed for 4years. Stage weight is normally 57kgs. Have stepped over to "the darkside" so to speak and so now I have no clue what my stage weight is gonna be. Am sitting with a 5kg heavier LMB now though. Pretty happy with that. I have run 2 cycles of AAS so far. Didnt want to kill myself with cardio this time and we have heart issues in the family so I wasnt too keen on going with clen . I get heart palputations on Hydroxycut!

Since I posted my first post, I have seen a drop in the scales, only 1kg though. It is now day 11. I have increased my dose to 400mg a day. Not finding it too bad. I had headached the first couple of days but they have gone now. All I have now is a slight heaviness in my throat, and warmer at night. oh and the carb cravings are insane!! I am going to do another 5 days and then stop.
    Help: w/ girlfriend's (pics!) cutting stack for photo-shoot

This is a link to a thread I just created. You may want to read it..

I wouldn't use DNP just yet... Clen, T3, ECA... all better options..

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man;510***5

I wouldn't use DNP just yet... Clen, T3, ECA... all better options..
    Clen and EPA are not good options for a history of heart disease in the family. T3 was considered but declined due to it being so catabolic and I didnt want to screw up my thyroid.

At the end of the day, they are all nasty shit and have bad sides if abused. You just have to be smart about what you are using. I could do more damage going out for the nite and popping an e
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; 03-20-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: spelling

craftsmen998 is offline New Member
    I've rocked as high as 600mg/day for 2 weeks. Disgusting.

I saw the same result--a quick drop then a plateau. If you've got quality stuff the weight will come off.

In my experience I can easily drop 5-8 pounds in a week when running 400mg/day.

Be careful. Run the supps, drink the water, and carry a thermometer.

My first couple runs I had a fever from 100-102. The temp now stays normal, but hunger pings are crazy.

Good luck and be safe

Quote Originally Posted by craftsmen998 View Post
    I've rocked as high as 600mg/day for 2 weeks. Disgusting.

I saw the same result--a quick drop then a plateau. If you've got quality stuff the weight will come off.

In my experience I can easily drop 5-8 pounds in a week when running 400mg/day.

Be careful. Run the supps, drink the water, and carry a thermometer.

My first couple runs I had a fever from 100-102. The temp now stays normal, but hunger pings are crazy.

Good luck and be safe
    Thanks craftsman, Did you eat really clean while you were on it? I have been trying to, but then my inner fat bitch gets the better of me and I end up having some sweets. I then justify it to myself by saying that it is only sugar. sugar = carbs = burning fuel for this stuff.

Going to do my measurements today, am still holding water though so doubt they will be much use. I am starting to wonder if this stuff I have is any good. I thought I would have seen a bigger drop by now. last week I dropped 2.4lbs. I could do the same from eating chicken and broccoli!!!! I only have 5 more days worth, so will see. Oh and the other side I have is my eyes have gone yellowish.

update

thought I would write a quick update. I have finished my cycle now.

I did 16 days all up. Started at 100mg then went up to 200mg then 400mg. Had headaches to begin with but they went after a few days. My eyes have gone slightly yellow. My pee looked radioactive. Have just started in the past couple of days to sweat. Last night was the worst night with the sweats. for say the past 4 nites i have not slept very well. Weights were affected slightly. My breathing would increase during sets. My strength was down a bit with some movements such as bench and chins.

Other than above I can't complain. I didnt get the nasty side effects that most people complain about. Perhaps my dose was not high enough to bring those side effects around. I was sitting at 67.1kg today. I started the cycle at 67.3kgs, the lowest weight I got down to on it was 66.4kg. I am only praying that now I am off it, I will drop a bucket load of water. I am clearly carrying water as I don't have the definition that I normally have, however I do have a pretty good 4 pack with 5 & 6 coming through. You can see that the fat on my tummy has gone and has been replaced with fluid. Have done progress pics and am currently 3wks out of comp. I can see from my pics that I am not far away from stage weight.

I dont know that I would use DNP again. I have been pretty paranoid while on it about its toxicity. I plan on going on some Anavar soon and hopefully that combined with a cleaner off season diet will help me retain the level of leaness I am after.

George is offline Junior Member
    women should never use dnp if they plan on having kids

Quote Originally Posted by Drizztix View Post
    women should never use dnp if they plan on having kids
    yeah I read that while researching the stuff.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Clen and EPA are not good options for a history of heart disease in the family. T3 was considered but declined due to it being so anabolic and I didnt want to screw up my thyroid.

At the end of the day, they are all nasty shit and have bad sides if abused. You just have to be smart about what you are using. I could do more damage going out for the nite and popping an e
    u mean t3 is too catabolic to muscle tissue right?

i've used dnp up to very high levels and the water definitely increases as you go up, also, gains aren't as easy to see when on as you noticed

most people exaggerate the sides, as i'm sure you noticed since you didn't get many of them, dnp is a pretty safe drug(compared to others) when used properly since it's biggest weakness(lack of negative feedback loop interaction) is also it's biggest strength

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    u mean t3 is too catabolic to muscle tissue right?

i've used dnp up to very high levels and the water definitely increases as you go up, also, gains aren't as easy to see when on as you noticed

most people exaggerate the sides, as i'm sure you noticed since you didn't get many of them, dnp is a pretty safe drug(compared to others) when used properly since it's biggest weakness(lack of negative feedback loop interaction) is also it's biggest strength
    Yes catabolic is exactly what I meant, what a dickhead for typing anabolic !!

So how long did it take you to see the water drop? I have gone super clean with my food now, chicken, oats, green vegies, sweet potato, fish. So there is no reason for me to hold on to excess water.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    dnp = death or close to it... go with the t3/clen , or eca stack -

note: you need to have a great diet from your avatar if that is you your doing well...

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    dnp = death or close to it... go with the t3/clen , or eca stack -

note: you need to have a great diet from your avatar if that is you your doing well...
    Yeah I am going to finish off my prep with some clen, on a low dose so that my heart doesnt get cranky at me. And yes that is me in the avatar, thanks

update

11 days post DNP . I have dropped a total of 4kg now. All of which has come off after I stopped taking the DNP. I very much doubt I would take it again. It has served its purpose. Its just a bit heavy and the sides which were minimal were still a PITA. eg, yellowing of the eyes, being weaker in the gym, sweating like a bitch at night and not sleeping as well. Now to stay lean so I don't have to go to such extremes again!

Thread Information