Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    krisko is offline Junior Member

133 to 160 in 8 weeks 4 more to go.

This is my second cycle. I really screwed up my first cycle and stop around week 5 for personal reasons. Enough said on that.

This time around I planned it out a lot better and have had amazing results.
    I believe that most of my results were from my diet. Its sad but true that I had to start taking steroids to get me to believe that.

For any skinny guys out there I PROMISE YOU its allllllllll about the DIET!!! Of course the steroids gave me a really good reason to start eating right. I now know that if you want to be BIG working out isn't a hobby or something you do on the weekends but its a life style that you have to change and adapt to.

There's not much I can do but keep moving forward and learn from my lessons.
    Finish this cycle out and try to put another 10 to 15 pounds on if I can. I wont be planning another cycle after this. I'm going to wait 2 years when I turn 25 before I think about doing them again. I would like to see what I can do naturaly now I know the secert.

With all that said here yeah go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kris1.jpg 
Views:	1275 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	111429

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-09-30_22-40-42_752.jpg 
Views:	1320 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	111428

I will get some more up later tonight in the same spot and position as my first pic.
    Last edited by krisko; 10-01-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Thread Information