islyk123 is offline New Member

1st Cycle Ever (1-T Tren)

I am really really new to this, to warn you. I am also pretty small guy, I am 24 years old, 5"10 and 165 lb. I just started weight lifting a few months ago seriously for the first time in my life.

So I have never done a cycle of anything before and honestly did not want to trust some random pharm in mexico for my first cycle (plus I am new to BB I probably shouldn't be taking anything yet anyways), so I bought legal topical 1-T Tren , but apparently it is pretty strong and you have to do PCT after the cycle like other steroids .

I started 4 days ago, and I have read it usually takes a week before you even start noticing the effects.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for other stuff I could buy online to go with this cycle? This summer when I try my next cycle and have read up more on everything then hopefully I will have some Test E to do, but not this time. Also I have not decided what to do for PCT yet for this cycle.

islyk123 is offline New Member
    Even though I said it usually takes a week to feel the effects, I am already having troubles sleeping, which some people seem to report with the 1-T Tren . Last night I couldn't get to bed until 4 AM and only slept 4 hours before waking up and forcing myself to semi-sleep 2 extra hours. Tonight I didnt sleep at all because I had an exam in the morning and I am having troubles concentrating for it so I couldn't finish studying in time to sleep. My labido is suddenly through the roof which might be because last weekend both of the girls I have been seeing decided to cut me off from sex. Unlucky timing. I think I found a 'cure' for that problem tomorrow night but we'll see. It has been a really big problem for me though today trying to study for a big exam.

I am taking Amoxacylin for a bacterial infection that I have, and I am also taking some ritalin to help me study. The ritalin keeps me awake for a good 5-10 hours normally but I haven't been taking it at such a time that it would normally disturb my sleep. I was thinking it might be the combination of something. Aside from that all I take is creatine, B12 supplements, and protein.

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    STOP NOW. You don't even know what a PCT is you shouldn't cycle anything.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Eat brother.. At your ht you must be at 185 to think of a cycle...Go to diet section...

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    stupid

Thread Information