Thread: First Cycle?

203's Finest is offline New Member

First Cycle?

Hey guys, new to the forum here...just looking for some advice

I'll start out with some stats about myself
    I'm 5'8, 20 years old, 172 pounds, probably around 15% BF
    I've been lifting since I was 14

Was looking to tighten up and lose a good amount of the body fat and had this in mind as a first cycle . Please comment and critique as you feel as I'm open for any opinions. Thanks guys.

Weeks 1-12: Take 250 mgs (1 mL) of testosterone enthanate (injection ) every Monday and Thursday at any time of the day

Weeks 8-12: Take 40 mgs winstrol every day, take one in the morning and one in the mid afternoon

Weeks 13-14: don't take anything, NOTHING

Week 15: 150mgs clomid 40 mgs nolvadex daily, divide the dosages at certain intervals during the day (nolvadex in the am, clomid before you go to bed)

Week 16: 100 mgs clomid 40 mgs nolvadex daily, again divide the dosages at certain intervals during the day (nolvadex in the am, clomid before you go to bed)

Weeks 17 and 18: 50mgs clomid 20 mgs nolvadex daily, divide the dosages in intervals during the day (nolvadex in the morning, clomid before bed)

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    A lot of people will tell you your too young to cycle bro, I also don't think that you have a strong enough foundation to start a cycle. personally I'd wait a few years, add 10 lbs of muscle and get to <12% BF. GL!

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    wait another 2-3 years your still producing test

RayXXL is offline New Member
    Give it time im 20 as well and i wouldn't even think about it till im atleast 25 we are too young for aas, work at it naturally bro

Thread Information