jschmitty19 is offline New Member

first test-e cycle

test-e 250 mg/ 2xweek for 10 weeks

hcg week 3-10 every 4 days 250iu

n2guard while on cycle, own safety percaution..

nolva 20mg eod on cycle and 40/40/20/20 pct plus a.i. (any additions for keeping gains would be great and/or advice.)

will be using protein powder, fish oils, anavite daily. workout 4x week with light cardio on off days.

so this is what i have come up with after reading numerous threads for a basic cycle. any input would be appreciated so please hold off on any bashing as this is my 3rd post and i tried to get as much knowledge before posting anything just need a good direction. thanks

btw im 23 yrs old, 6'0 and 160lbs. i no the weight is relatively light but adding weight has been a problem for me without it all going to my stomach so i want to try and go this route.

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Run your AI on cycle not pct and save the Nolva for pct

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No nolva during cycle.

23 is still a bit young man.

160 for your height is very light.

Also 10 weeks is 2 weeks short of the full 12 you can run. But, being young you don't wanna push it.

My personal opinion - Don't hit the AAS yet, focus on a solid lifting routine and work over your diet.

This will most likely do more harm than good to you.

Good luck!

jschmitty19 is offline New Member
    I no its only needed for pct but I read a low dose during cycle if your that worried about gyno can stop that or is it just a waste of the nolva, not good for you, affect the cycle? So does it all look fine if I was to go ahead with the cycle and any input on pct for keeping most the gains? Thanks

G502 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jschmitty19 View Post
    I no its only needed for pct but I read a low dose during cycle if your that worried about gyno can stop that or is it just a waste of the nolva, not good for you, affect the cycle? So does it all look fine if I was to go ahead with the cycle and any input on pct for keeping most the gains? Thanks
    the AI will keep the gyno at bay while on cycle... you don't need nolva on cycle

STAUNCHED427 is offline New Member
    What AI are you running? Use that on cycle and keep the Nolva for PTC

You deffintly can gain a lot more muscle at your weight, you say it all goes to your stomach? Id say your doing something wrong, take my advice And head to the diet section - youl be surprised what a diet adjustment will do for you

Thread Information