dbw1968 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

dbw1968 1st cycle update

I am in my 4th week in a Test E 250 twicea week cycle. I a 43, 5'11, 200lbs, 16%0bf. At the start I was 20%bf. I know I was a little high on the bf. I have worked out for a long time and wanted to try some AAS. So far it is the best decision of mwwy life. I have gained lean mass,lost fat, up 20% on strength on just about every muscle group, gained confidence, incresed libido, and overall feel great. I am a new man. I have no sides like gyno, agression, hair loss, water retension so far. My diet is fairly clean, but I know I am not eating enough. My job does not allow me to eat like I should. Im sure thats why I am losing fat. I am ok with it though. I dont want to be a beast. Not yet anyway. I have gained size everywhere.
    Biceps- +3/4in up to16 3/4
    Chest- +1 in up to 45
    Shoulders- +2in up to 53
    Legs +1 up to 23
    waist -3/4 down to 37. working on this.
    BF -4% down to 16.

I have always had a tendancy to build quickly and look like I have worked out for a year after a month which is a blessing, but this test e has done wonders for me. I may be hooked. Thanks for all of yalls help.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember that as your muscular strength increases, your strength in connective tissue (tendons, ligaments) will lag putting you at risk of injury. At 40+, going max heavy, and always repping til failure is not the best path to avoid injury. Every time I recover, I tell myself to go easy, and then i get "greedy" with the heavy weights. Last time i was doing 80lb one arm curls from a sitting position, and felt something go out in my right arm. So now I'm nursing THAT injury, which couuld take months to get over.

Just my .02

Blog Entries
    Thanks Times Roman.
    I am kinda worried about my joints and tendons. I already feel soreness in tendons bwhen I begin to workout. I just feel like I need to lift more weight to build mass. Woul
    d you suggest lighter weights and more sets and reps? I am currenty on a 4 day split routine doing 12 to 15 sets each body part once a week. The pumps are ridiculous. I lift really smoth with no jerking and no locking and overextending. I think failure is important as long ad you keep form. Thoughts?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sitting here in my gym clothes ready to hit it...

I personally think it is a mistake to go heavy when you get older. here lately, i too have been hitting a lighter weight with reps in the 12+ range. i still pyramid, but i just don't do that last set or so at the apex where the weight is the heaviest. growth occurrs better in this rep range, strength in the lower rep range. I can go heavy a moderate amount of the time, but for me, to go heavy every time is a big mistake, one that i keep making over and over....

joint health improves with MSM
    5 grams a day forever
    takes about a month or so to notice the aches and pains seem to be not so bad

http://www.bulkfoods.com/search_resu...rch=fromSearch

at #5lbs = $33,
    @ 5 grams a day, this will last you years.

Blog Entries
    sweet. Thanks for the Advice. I may try to lighten it up again. I just feel like I can lift a house and I want to. Im already as strong as I was when I was 20 and this test e hasnt even kicked in yet. Im only in week 4. I love this stuff.

Thread Information