infantry13 is offline Junior Member

10week Test-E, D-Bol cycle

Alright guys, I finally got my cycle underway. Sorry it took so long I've been talking to you for awhile about it. I decided to wait until i was about 24... i turn 24 around week 6 of the cycle, I'm just tired of this plateau.

So i guess I'll start with my stats:
    Age-23
    Height- 66in
    Weight- 171lbs
    BF%- 14%
    my dad/ grandpa weigh under 160 and all have higher bf %'s (i feel i've come close to my genetic potential at least.)

I did one cycle back when i was in high school. I know its retarded, but i was a kid. We went to state, and the coaches literally helped us inject. It was a really bad situation, and i feel it kind of ****ed me up a bit. Never really able to make decent gains after that point.

I'll be injecting 500 mg/ week test e. 2 Injections of 250mg every 3.5 days.... So every monday morning and thursday afternoon. I'll also be kick starting the cycle with D-bol for 4 weeks 40mg/ day spaced evenly every 6hrs throughout the day. I also have proviron which i was thinking about using to make the test more effective, and minimize estro related sides. I have liquidex on hand... I'll wait to see how my body does with the estrogen, and if i need it i'll start taking that at .25mg/ 3days and increase as needed. I have a surplus of nolvadex on hand for gyno, with some letro just incase i have a little emergency. I was also thinking about adding like 4 weeks of winnie at the end of the cycle just to try to dry out a bit, and solidify some of my gains, but i really don't want this cycle to be too taxing on my system ya know? This will be my first legit cycle of AAS (excluding the shit i did in high school).

Lets see I've been training hard as shit for about 7+ years I'll post my maxes in a bit, and my nutrition as of right now (I've been eating for bulk) is about 3100 calories a day. I eat 9 times a day. One of those meals being at like 3-4 in the morning. I just have a protein shake ready when i have to wake up and pee. My macros are p350 c300 f95... in that ball park... sorry i can't get my calorie program to load right now.

OK lol that was long as hell! here we go! thanks for coming along for the ride guys!!!! it should be a fun one

Ok sorry i was slacking I'm almost one week into my cycle right now... i pinned first on 23JUL2012 into my right shoulder (i have a buddy thats pretty good at it). He injected it pretty damn fast though and i think he ****ed up a little cuz i was sore as hell for a few days after wards!

Then on thursday night i did my second pin of 250mg into the left deltoid. This time i had him do it the right way 30 seconds for the ml and then hold it in for 10 seconds after the shot... It worked like a charm! i didn't leak at all and the pain today feels a lot more manageable. I mean it still is sore, but i think its just a virgin muscle kind of thing ya know? should subside in a few weeks. I also started the D-bol this week, and i'll tell you what it makes you feel pretty good. (Maybe its just the placebo effect). Anyways i'll keep y'all posted more from now on. Give you AM and PM weights work outs etc... that is all for now hehe

DAY 6-

No real changes in my today... My right shoulder feels like its completely healed from the first pin 6 days ago, and im excited as hell to get that 3rd pin in tomorrow! lol... I wish time would go by faster so i can start feeling them gains!!! haha

so far this morning i had 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats, and 3 slices of turkey bacon

Day 6 PWO-

I worked out back/ tri's today.
    Back-
    Bent over rows, supersetted with commando pull ups.
    185/12 reps
    195/10 reps
    215/8 reps
    175/12 reps

Lawn mower pulls-
    80/12 reps
    85/10 reps
    90/8 reps
    70/14 reps

Lat Pull down-
    162/12 reps
    175/10 reps
    190, 175, 162, 150 drop set to failure
    137/ 15 reps

bent over hinged barbell row-
    7 sets at 175 w/ 30 seconds rest between sets to burn out

TRI's-
    rope pull downs-
    62/12 reps
    75/10 reps
    90/8 reps
    90, 75, 62 drop set to failure

reverse grip pull down-
    SAME as above

skull crushers-
    7 sets at 95 lbs w/ 30 seconds rest between sets

15 minutes of stretching!!!!!

pretty good workout i feel really good, but i figure its just placebo lol

Day 7-
    I pinned my 3rd 250ml shot today... it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the first one so i feel alot better about that. However i do feel like i have a sore throat/ cough and the sniffles. It's kind of annoying as far as training is concerned, but i dont mind pushing through it!

I trained legs today, and felt a really great pump in my calves especially! almost too much pump.

Lunges-
    115lbs/ 12/leg
    135/ 10/leg
    155/ 8/leg
    125/ 10/leg

Stiff leg dead lift-
    185/12 reps
    225/10 reps
    255/8 reps
    235/185/135 drop set to failure

Hack leg press-
    400/ 12 reps
    470/ 10 reps
    540/ 10 reps
    470/ 12 reps

Calve raises on leg press-
    470/ 25 reps/ 4 sets

Quad extensions-
    135lbs/ 12 reps/ 7 sets 30 seconds break between sets

ham curls-
    90lbs/ 10 reps/ 7 sets 30 seconds break between sets

Donkey calf raises
    170lbs/ 20reps/ 7 sets 30 seconds break between sets

It was a good workout... i still feel really good in the gym, got it all done in about 1 hour 10 minutes i usually take gaspri size on to help induce an insulin spike that i can maintain through post workout.

at the end of the workout i weighed 171 lbs

DAY-8

I got my off day today! im excited one day of nothing but muscle building! haha gunna eat and sleep alot today and get ready to hit chest and bi's hard tomorrow! My right shoulder still kind of hurts from the shot (at least not as bad as the first one did). I took a hot ass shower and rubbed it out last night and i think its gunna feel really good!

well thanks for following!

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    nice

DAY-9

Well im almost to the double digits, and I gotta say I think it may be the d-bol kicking in. I feel hoss, really really hoss haha. I slept pretty well also. I got about 9 hours i woke up 2 times in the night and ate a protein bar when i woke up. When i did wake up for good I ate a very hardy breakfast, and 1 hour later i went to the gym.

i worked Chest and Bi's today.

CHEST________

Flat Bench (barbell)
    195/12 reps
    205/10 reps
    225/8 reps
    185/12 reps

Flat close grip DB press
    55 lbs x 12 reps x 4 sets

decline bench (barbell)
    185/12 reps
    225/10 reps
    245/8 reps

Weighted dips
    45lbs , 10 reps, 3 sets

Incline bench DB
    65/12 reps
    75/10 reps
    80/ 8 reps

Decline fly's
    30lbs x 12 reps x 7 sets (30 seconds rest between sets)

BI'S__________

Seated Incline Curls DB
    30/12 reps
    35/10 reps
    35/10 reps
    35/ 30/ 15 drop set to fail

Preacher curl (machine)
    70/12 reps
    80/10 reps
    100/8 reps
    90/60/30 drop set to fail

Hammer curls
    35 x 12reps x 7 sets (30 seconds rest between sets)

the workout got done in say 1hr 15min i felt sooo good during the workout too! its rediculas. I feel like i could go alot longer, but i dont know i try to pull myself out of the gym after 1hr and 15. I used to have a huge problem with over training, and would spend 4+ hours a day in there. So I'm trying to steer clear of that. I did notice i was sweating alot more today than i usually do.

The last injection site i used feels good as new, i was kind of worried yesterday because i was having some joint pain in that arm, but it subsided now. I cant wait to stick again, or for the test to actually start kicking in!

DAY-10

Feel great today slept really well, i did get some melatonin to try and help me sleep even more deeply i still woke up in the middle of the night and had a protein shake. I woke up early to go to the gym before i had to do my thing today. It was a shoulder/ trap day really really great pumps, and i feel invincible in the gym.

SHOULDERS_________

Barbell Military Press
    115x12 reps
    135x10 reps
    155x8 reps
    105x15 reps

Barbell shoulder Arches
    60x10 reps per arm
    65x8 reps per arm
    70x6 reps per arm
    45x12 reps per arm
    This was supersetted with a circle motion 6 clockwise, 6 counter clockwise, and 6 straight raises w/ a 25 lb plate

Upright shoulder row (to nose/ eye level)
    75x12 reps
    85x10 reps
    95x8 reps
    75x14 reps (muscle failure)

Lateral Raises
    20lbs x 12 reps x 7 sets (30 seconds rest between sets)

TRAPS___________

Machine Shrugs
    185x25 reps
    285x20 reps
    315/225/135 drop set to failure
    225xreps to complete trap failure

Rear Shrugs
    135x25 reps
    185x20 reps
    275x12 reps
    315x8 reps

Front Shrugs
    225 lbs x 12 reps x 7 sets (30 seconds rest between sets)

All in all i felt really great in the gym, i feel like my trap strength really went up compared to last week. But like i said i still think most of the gains im seeing are just in my head. I ended up spending an hour and 20 minutes in the gym today (a little longer than i like to) so i'll make up for it and eat a little bit more during every meal today.

My weight has remained the same for the most part. The scale at the gym that i've been using is notorious for being ****ed up, but my wieght to date is 170 lbs. I feel like i've made some gains, but i guess we'll see in 2-3 weeks huh?

I have an injection later on today and i'll let you all know how it goes. It should be in my left shoulder. It's getting alot easier now, and i dont dread it at all. I actually look forward to shot days.

Well thanks for following

DAY 9 EVENING-

Just finished the 4th pin of the cycle. Went left delt (more of the frontal head of the delt this time). It hurt more than usual going into that point, but it doesn't feel like its going to be too sore. No leakage whatso ever while i did bleed a little, its nothing that im going to be too worried about. I feel like my appetite is really starting to kick in, i start to get really hungry after about an hour and a half.

Later tonight im gunna go do some cardio tonight. Prolly some HIIT on the stair master for 35 minutes. Then like 3-4 weighted abb exercises. Shouldn't take too long, just a little maintenance.

correction for that last post its supposed to read DAY 10 EVENING!

DAY 11___________

Today was a decent day, woke up kinda early. I still got 8 hours though. I had a protein bar w/ oatmeal bar before my workout. i worked out back and tri's today. It seemed like a really great workout. The pumps were awesome, i wasn't getting fatigued very easily etc...

BACK-

Bent over rows-
    185x15
    195x12
    225x8
    205x10

Weighted pull ups (25LBS)
    4 sets 12, 12, 10, 9
    I suppersetted the pull ups with reverse pushups... you know where you lay on the floor grab a bar and pull in a reverse push up fashion

Lawnmowwer pulls DB
    85x12
    85x12
    80x12
    65x15

Hinged barbell rows (3 45lb weights on the bar)

7 sets x 12 reps x 30 seconds rest between sets

TRI'S-
    2 handed reverse cable pull downs
    50x14
    62x12
    62x11
    62, 50, 37 drop set to failure each weight

Bench dips w/ 45lb plate
    15, 15, 12, 10

Skull Crushers
    75lbs x 7 sets x 8 reps x 30 seconds rest between sets

Like i said the workout was good, i took .25mg liquidex after. I have to say my shoulder still hurts like a mother ****er... Im not gunna hit the frontal side of it again haha expierimentation fail huh? i guess thats why noobs shouldn't do that shit ...
    I've also felt really agressive today compared to usual... i dont know if thats the test either? just lookin for someones 2 cents on the topic.

I've been feeling really good in the gym though, and i feel like im seeing some gains (prolly d-bol water wieght)... Still extremely hungry all the time which is a good thing cuz im trying to put on mass... I take my d-bol 4 times a day at 10 mg a day every 6 hours, proviron twice a day (every 12 hours) 50 mg a day. and liquidex .25mg eod... Not really feeling watery or any signs of gyno... just really excited for the GAINS!

Um and i figured i'd share my quote of the day that i love!

Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in the back of your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue, you will change! Dont let it stop you from being what you can be!

Well im off to bed, but thanks for stopping by!

Ok I'm going to stop posting the same redundant thing every day. Just figured I'd give a good example of what my workout routine looked like, and thats pretty much my workout split. I'll start posting less frequently now with strength/ wieght gains etc... i figured before i just started posting on my progress i'd give yall a baseline for my body measurments.

Forearm- 13 1/2 in
    Arms- 16 3/4 in
    Neck- 17 in
    Shoulders 51 in
    Chest- 44 in
    Waist- 33 in
    thigh- 24 in
    Calves- 16 1/2 in

Those are the stats after 2 weeks on cycle... I'll measure every 2 weeks, and check my weight weekly. I'll post all those on here, and i'll let yall know how the injections are feeling. Continue posting questions, especially if i establish sides or anything.

DAY 26-----

Sorry i haven't been on here for awhile its definately been quite the busy month for us out here... as far as the cycle goes it feels like its going good, im starting to feel bigger. I had a little gyno scare the other day, but i just took 40mg nolva a day until the symtoms subsided and now im taking .5mg liquidex eod and 10mg nolva a day to control the estro a little bit

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Sounds like you are making some good progress! Only one tiny critique though, I would do more work on my back if I were you, You do 24 sets for chest in 6 different forms, and you only do 19 sets for your entire back in 4 different forms. The back is so big and has so many muscles you will feel absolutely amazing if you add some more lifts to it. I know everyone is different, but I like to add a ton of lifts at a ton of angles, and get an amazing pump in my back, that plus the excess test will have you walking around the gym like King Kong haha. Either way keep up the great progress!

Thread Information