12 week cut - Test E ONLY

Might go 15 weeks, we'll see who things progress.

Started today. Dropping fat.

35/195/18%

The short of it-

Cycle Test E from Iran- 500 mg / week, Arimidex .25 mg ED or EOD (still need a confirmation on that, back in the day I only used Nolva 10 mg / day during cycle)

Diet- 1800-2000 cals a day. 45% Pro / 30% Fat / 25% Carbs - all timed according to activity levels

Workout - short and sweet - 45 minutes a day. Mon-Fri 30 minutes weights 15 minutes HIIT @ 90% plus intervals

PCT - Clomid 300/100/50, Nolva 20 mg ED, -- total of 30 days PCT

I took some pictures, and will take pictures periodically throughout.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Just wanted to add:

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

And remove nolva from on cycle.

Thanks for the input. I see so many different ways to does the PCT of clo/nolva that I can say with confidence there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I've ran them as above, and also at 100 all the way through. Both worked for me so I'm sticking to the dosage posted above.

Thanks again... inputs always good!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    So youre gonna run 300mg clomid for the first wk? Fair enough. Good luck.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox;622***8
    Just wanted to add:

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

And remove nolva from on cycle.
    Agree with Mickey on this one.. No more than 100mgs per day of clomid and minimum of 4 weeks for PCT.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally could not take 300 mgs of Clomid. 100 is more than i need. My PCT usually consists of 50mgs per day throughout. Do you feel that you recover better using 300mgs? Also do you notice any extreme sides

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I personally could not take 300 mgs of Clomid. 100 is more than i need. My PCT usually consists of 50mgs per day throughout. Do you feel that you recover better using 300mgs? Also do you notice any extreme sides
    100mgs per day gives me hot flushes and insomnia so I'd probably go blind with 300mgs per day lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    So youre gonna run 300mg clomid for the first wk? Fair enough. Good luck.
    No no.... 300 day one, 100 2-9, 50 10-30 ......

Sorry if that was confusing

Didn't have any issues when I ran it this way in the past.
    Last edited by Vibrantred94gt; 10-24-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Second pin today. Mon/Thurs pin schedule.

Diet was on point last week. Will play around with fat/carb ratio to get fat down in the 50-60 range and carbs up just a hair.

I'm not really eating the same thing every day so the numbers float a bit. Pre-WO and post-WO is always the same.

Working out in the morning. Weights 5 days week (1 day for each body part) 9-12 sets for 30-35 minutes. Reps are approximately 12, 10,8 or failure. Followed by 15 minutes HIIT @90% + for working intervals. No HIIT on leg days. On non weight days 45 minutes LISS.

Not using the scale, using a tape measure, jeans, and mirror.

Got the fat down to 50-55 grams a day. Got rid of the dextrose in PWO shake, using 1 cup ground up oats. Still eating just an apple 30 minutes before workout. That's the only sugar I'll aim to eat, the apple.

Felt way less bloated today after the shake with oats vs. shake with dex.

Today I ended up with a 301/144/49 which is 2227 cals. Protein is a bit high, but I'm on AAS so it can't hurt. Will analyze for two weeks.
    Last edited by Vibrantred94gt; 10-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck on your journey. You must be going at a pretty good clip to get your weights done in 30/35 minutes. Are you resting 90/45 seconds in between sets? I felt the same way on my shakes when I ditched the dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Good luck on your journey. You must be going at a pretty good clip to get your weights done in 30/35 minutes. Are you resting 90/45 seconds in between sets? I felt the same way on my shakes when I ditched the dex.

Thanks.... I aim for 60-90 seconds. I spend most time on one core lift for each body part.

Chest - dips
    Back - deads
    Shoulders - military press
    Legs- squats.

I always do 5 sets of the core lift. Chest, back and shoulder days go as planned, 45 minutes, w/ 10 of those being HIIT.

Arm and leg days take a bit longer and on leg days I do LISS in the evening.

Loving the oats in the shake. Going an hour to 1 1/2 hours for PWO 2 meal now.

Took the 3rd shot today. WOOT!

Today is day 23

Diet's been consistent 2200-2260 calories per day. Might try upping calories as I've been getting worn down the last week. My body just felt worn down and hungry. Less energy in the gym too. Skipped HIIT yesterday, workout suffered as well.

The last two days I've thrown out the macro/calorie goals and eaten a lot, but stayed consistent with clean food. Loaded up on carbs.

Lost a 1/2 inch off gut when measured today, and I was stalled the last couple of weeks.

Past experience feeling like this tells me I need to up my cals a bit. I'll be upping to around 2400 a day. I'm at my limit with 300g of protein so it's going to have to be fats and/or carbs. Need to play with it on the spread sheet to see how it plays out.

Test is working great. I swear I felt a nice bump in strength the middle of week 2 but I think I was just pumped to get going. Aggression in the gym and sex drive is way up now, but it hasn't kicked in all the way. Either that or I've worn myself down with lack of caloric intake. I'll know in the next week with the caloric adjustment.

Took pics today and see a noticeable difference when compared to last pictures, which is encouraging while feeling low on energy.

New2game305 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Today is day 23

Diet's been consistent 2200-2260 calories per day. Might try upping calories as I've been getting worn down the last week. My body just felt worn down and hungry. Less energy in the gym too. Skipped HIIT yesterday, workout suffered as well.

The last two days I've thrown out the macro/calorie goals and eaten a lot, but stayed consistent with clean food. Loaded up on carbs.

Lost a 1/2 inch off gut when measured today, and I was stalled the last couple of weeks.

Past experience feeling like this tells me I need to up my cals a bit. I'll be upping to around 2400 a day. I'm at my limit with 300g of protein so it's going to have to be fats and/or carbs. Need to play with it on the spread sheet to see how it plays out.

Test is working great. I swear I felt a nice bump in strength the middle of week 2 but I think I was just pumped to get going. Aggression in the gym and sex drive is way up now, but it hasn't kicked in all the way. Either that or I've worn myself down with lack of caloric intake. I'll know in the next week with the caloric adjustment.

Took pics today and see a noticeable difference when compared to last pictures, which is encouraging while feeling low on energy.
    Nice man, I start my cycle soon so ill be following your thread, best of luck to yah man

Day 33- 10 days since last update

Upped calories as planned above. Actually went to 2505 @ 281/66/196 (Pro/fat/carbs). Felt much better and am shaping up nicely. Jeans are getting looser. Arms are getting bigger.

Test is def. kicking in full speed. Noticed a nice bump up 3 days ago.

I moved my routine around to accommodate snowboarding season. Gotta get legs away from boarding days. Mondays/tuesdays are rarely boarding days. It's as follows

Mon- legs
    Tue- chest
    Thurs- back
    Fri- arms/shoulders

Thursday and Friday will be floating days depending on snowboard schedule. I know It's more ideal to space the arms out a bit more from back, but if conditions warrant I'd rather have to completely skip arms/shoulders than any other workout. And if it's dumping powder I'd rather be boarding.

This week I'm at 2435 calories 57/194/285 - Those are on workout days. On cardio only days carb intake is less than 70 grams.

Another note-- I'm back to 70 grams of dextrose PWO. No more Oats. I like dextrose better. Much better.
    Last edited by Vibrantred94gt; 11-26-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Well after 7 days of dex I gotta get away from it. My waistline is noticeably bigger, love handles are back.

I took away the apple pre-workout, and added 1/2 cup of oats and 22 grams protein powder, added 70g dex pwo shake, and 70 grams of carbs pwo meal.

I'll be lowering the carbs in pwo 2, and dropping any carbs in my pwo shake.

Thread Information