NattyAsGraham is offline New Member
    Please delete thread. Thank you
    Last edited by NattyAsGraham; 05-17-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should repost in the anabolic Q&A.

BTW That is way too much for your first cycle. No mention of AI, prolactin control or HCG .

Also Way too much protein and fat for your stats too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Point taken.

The AI is masteron itself. If I have a problem I have letro nolva and even Ardex on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyAsGraham
    Point taken. The AI is masteron itself. If I have a problem I have letro nolva and even Ardex on hand.
    repost in the q&a but mast is not a suitable AI.

Read the stickie in that sectio about planning and executing a successful cycle before you post.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    repost in the q&a but mast is not a suitable AI. Read the stickie in that sectio about planning and executing a successful cycle before you post.

I don't understand the attitude and hostility from the beginning. My only question was in regards to the tren and epi. I didn't ask you too critique my whole cycle and give me your wisdom. Share your opinion, that I'm fine with.

But there is no need to assume I'm a total noob off the bat because my cycle might be different to how you run yours. Masteron to me is enough and if it isn't ill have stuff on hand. I don't want to completely suppress my estrogen, it's only a test cycle. It's not like I'm running injectable tren.

HCG is not just laying around in Australia, unlike other places In the world. Nolva and clomid will do the job in supporting me untill my nuts drop naturally. It'll mean I'm shut down a lot longer but that can't be helped.

Get off your high horse please mate, or at the very least get off the clomid. Clearly you have some attitude problem. Which ill either a credit to clomid, or your just a D**k.

Will a mod just please delete this thread. The negative reception wasn't needed at all.

Ok 'brah'. You clearly know what you are doing with most of this. Funnily enough HCG doesn't exactly grow on trees in other countries either.

You will only know that mast isn't enough when you run your cycle and you seem to know that clomid and nolva will do the job for you so that's ok.

Oh, and I'm not not the dick with an attitude problem.

Do yourself a favour and find that stickie I directed you too.......
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Just as I thought. You can't even see how you the tone in your messages was unwelcoming and blatantly stand offish. But no matter I'm not here to teach you manners.

Ill send a message to an admin to delete this thread. Tbh the only thing you've done is stand on your high horse and act the part of the dick. I'm assuming you where under the assumption I'm just another summer gym junkie who posted on the forum with *I want to run test deca tren HGH for my first cycle brahs I don't need a pct*.

My cycle to me is laid out perfectly fine for me, I didn't ask for your high handed attitude. I've read the sticky. I'm not going to take an AI unless I feel The masteron isn't enough. And as I stated if I feel it isn't then that's fine I've got letro and Ardex on hand.

Lovely job.

Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information