Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bodacious First Cycle/Log...Here we go...

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Current pics are looking good! I can def see a change so keep it up! Glad to hear things seem to be going well.
    Thanks Baxter. I am curious about the next five weeks. I think I might up my cals back. I am thinking about it now. We shall see.

How are thing going with yours?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya, bent rows on back day. When bent over holding heavy weight and pulling it towards you, you have to use your hips among other muscles in your core, to keep from falling forward. Once I started going really heavy on those my squats started to go up too. Once you get the form down and proper arch in the lower back, you will feel your glutes and hips working to keep you planted.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Ya, bent rows on back day. When bent over holding heavy weight and pulling it towards you, you have to use your hips among other muscles in your core, to keep from falling forward. Once I started going really heavy on those my squats started to go up too. Once you get the form down and proper arch in the lower back, you will feel your glutes and hips working to keep you planted.
    Thanks man for the info.

*Quick Update*

Thurs Nov 6

Today I pinned right glute. Also HCG and .5 adex. Everything seem to went fine. Been killing the gym and getting great pumps in the gym. This is the hardest and the strongest I have ever been. This week after reading some of Marcus post, I told myself I wasn't walking out of the gym till that body part felt like it was going to fall off and then I was going to do another rep. Well my whole body is sore. I did shoulders Monday and they are still sore and Tue I did legs and can hardly walk still. It's amazing how much of a pump and how hard I am. Anyway... Diet is really good during the week I have upped my cals back up to 3500 a day. Sundays I slack a little bit but nothing big.

Everything seems to be going good for now no really bad side knock on wood still.

I posted my BW and few people went over it for me, that I sent it to.Nothing really major came back negative. I got to really thank kel for helping me out it. He really took his time and has helped a ton.

I do think that my test is under dosed tho could be wrong. One test showed I had over 1500 and the other showed I was at 1401 so who knows. But at 400mg a week I feel like it should be well over 1500. I have pharam grade test just dont know if I was to switch that now what all will it change with E2 and ect. I would almost bet the adex is underdose to a point. I am taking it at .5 eod and its still alittle high. But who knows.. I hope it doesn't slow me down any with my test being 1400? Will it??

Thats pretty much it for now. The wife's Bday is next weekend and we have plans to go out. So I dont know what I am going to do here just yet. About food and I am sure she will think I am being a bone head if I atleast dont drink one drink with her. What is everyone's thought on this?

Anyways.. Thanks for reading please comment and ask question is anyone wants to know anything. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 11-07-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    What was the time frame between the two sets of blood work where one said >1500 and one was 1401? You may gain more if higher than that, but even 1400 is high enough for good progress especially first time around. Don't stress about going out with your wife. One drink won't hurt, and maybe eat a little less earlier that day so you can enjoy indulging a bit at dinner without feeling guilty. Have fun on the night out!

What was the time frame between the two sets of blood work where one said >1500 and one was 1401? You may gain more if higher than that, but even 1400 is high enough for good progress especially first time around. Don't stress about going out with your wife. One drink won't hurt, and maybe eat a little less earlier that day so you can enjoy indulging a bit at dinner without feeling guilty. Have fun on the night out!
    Thanks Baxter. The test was done on same day same time same place they was just ordered from twork different places. I got option number five under the first cycle thread. I just thought it was weird one saying one thing and the other saying something else.

I am glad you think I should still make good gains off of the 1401 though because I was getting a little nervous.

Also thanks for the advice on the wifes bday. I usually beat myself up if I slip up.

Again, thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Go out and enjoy the night with your wife, a couple drinks wont hurt, don't stress the food either, some extra calories wont hurt and will probably help. You most likely will see no negative effects from a night out with the wife, but if you go out and be a PITA as far as food and fun, the negative effects it will have on the relationship with the wife and your doing juice could be very detrimental. Go have fun, you are making great gains and your head is in the right place, you'll be fine.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No BS, the bigger & leaner I get the more crap I eat. We eat out and/or drink about once a week. Yet, I'm leaner than and bigger than I ever have been.

I watch myself closely - but, the more quality LBM you have the more shit you can burn off faster.

When I lean up for the summer I try to push the crap food eating to once every two weeks or less.

Wow wake up this morning and seen a few comments. Thanks guys. I am glad few people are reading this. Thanks zempey and samason for the advice. I will go out and enjoy it with her.Super thanks for the advice.

I updated my last update post I have upped my cals back up to 3500 from 3200. Also after talking to few guys on here we are thinking my test is under dosed. I might use some of the pharam grade in there on thur and use UGL on Monday. This is a maybe don't know just let. Will update on this next week. I don't wanna change to much. My concern would be if I change to pharam grade it will up my E2 and then my adex dose will be off. Im already taking .5 eod(which could be underdosed also.)

Also I am shooting .5ml of test e 400 (UGL) my pharam grade is 200/ML so I would have to shot 1 ML i have never done that. I only use delt and glutes. I think it should be fine it both spots.

Thanks everyone who is readying. A super thanks to everyone that is helping.

The pharma grade shouldn't be a problem at 1ml, I have dumped 3ml containing 450mg test and 300mg tren e into my glute with no issues. If you think the UGL is under dosed but you are still getting gains, go with it, it seems to be working. No reason to rock the boat, you don't need a ton of test to get gains, focus on the diet, that's where the gains come from.

Just a quick update

Wed Nov 12

Haven't posted in a few days. Just been busy and working. Everything still going pretty smooth. I have decided I was going to use the UGL for the rest of this cycle. Also the UGL adex. I have been using both this whole time and don't really wanna switch things up now. Strength is way up. Did 295 on flat bench for 3 reps. Which is great for me. Weight this past Monday was 232. I am still wearing the same size pants size also. Just a little tighter around the waiste and thighs.

No really bad sides...knock on wood. I have thought about going back and getting some more blood work done. This is week 7, I would just like to see where my test and free test are at. Also I would like to know where my sentive E2 is at also. If I get time I will try and get it done. If not then I will just keep going along. I have 3 weeks left after this week.

I am going hard as F*ck in the gym everyday. Also been doing 15-20 min cardio after my workouts.Though it seems where I am 6'5 it's almost harder to tell that I am getting bigger. I am guessing where I am longer??

Thats pretty much it as of right now. I will be cheating a little bit this weekend with my wife sense its her bday. Going to go have fun with her and enjoy it.

Anyways... Thanks for reading. Got to get back to work now.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 11-13-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Good stuff, gaining noticeable size at our height is tough, plus when you see yourself everyday it is hard to tell. Keep plugging away, you seem to be doing everything you need to be doing.

Update Sunday Nov 16

Well well .... I took the advice and a little more... I came across a really good deal at work from one of my co works on Thursday night. About going to Gatlinburg,TN so I took him up on the off, pretty much free and I surprised my wife with it for her bday. I really didn't drink alot of beer I let her let lose and she had a blast. Now diet on the other I did over kill it. Man they have some really good food up there. Even ate some sweet stuff with her. All I can say is she had a blast and hell I even had a blast.

Now I beat myself up some coming home, didn't really say nothing to her. The drive home was 4 hours I was just thinking about stuff. Then I said to myself that's enough you haven't ate like that in over 12 weeks have fun in life. Get back after it Monday. That's what I am going to do. I might have taken a step or two back but I will get it back.I think where I ate bad food for 2.5 days I got bloated some and feel little like crap. I am on week 8 of a 10 week cycle. I will have 3 more weeks left and I am going to go as hard if not harder(If I can for the next five weeks I am going to kill the workouts. That will be 3 weeks on cycle and 2 weeks off. That will get me to Christmas and then I will take a week off and relax with my family.

That's just a quick update I hope I didn't mess up to much y'all be honest with me no holding back here. Did I? Will be starting week 8 tomorrow I will be pinning prob right glute 200 and hcg just the usual Monday.

That's it for now, thanks for readying.

Glad you had a good time! Some people take eating clean 100% of the time too seriously. A couple of cheat days aren't going to hurt a thing in the long run. Heck you may even gain a little strength off it! Don't worry about it. Hit it hard in the gym, get back on your diet, and you're good to go.

Blog Entries
    Glad you had a good time! Some people take eating clean 100% of the time too seriously. A couple of cheat days aren't going to hurt a thing in the long run. Heck you may even gain a little strength off it! Don't worry about it. Hit it hard in the gym, get back on your diet, and you're good to go.

This really is key

It's constency over time - you go out, eat whatever & drink. . . Take almost 2 weeks of eating as you should and whatever garbage you ate is long gone. I approximate my current diet at about 90% - I eat clean 90% of the time & who knows what for the other 10%.

When I cut hard, I try to push to 95% & as close to 100% as possible. Since, when you're cutting crap eating sets you back so much more.

Keep at it man, not much else to it.

You are over thinking/stressing things bro, a couple days of not so clean eating will have no negative effect besides holding some water from sodium. You will piss that water out by Tuesday and feel great from the couple days of surplus calories and the mental break from the grind. You are not getting paid by a sponsor or going for a pro card, you will be fine. You had a great time, but more importantly, your wife had a great time with you. The last thing you want is the wife having animosity towards your bb lifestyle and the AAS, you think a couple days of having fun and eating tasty food is bad? Try dealing with the stress and negative effects of stress hormones from fighting with your wife every day, trust me, you are in a much better position with the choice you made to go and make sure she had fun. Get back to it and kill the weights, as long as you stay on routine it was a win win.

Blog Entries
    The last thing you want is the wife having animosity towards your bb lifestyle and the AAS, you think a couple days of having fun and eating tasty food is bad? Try dealing with the stress and negative effects of stress hormones from fighting with your wife every day, trust me, you are in a much better position with the choice you made to go and make sure she had fun.

Oh yeah - well put on that one

An understanding whom ever your with is damn near priceless.

We do the same shit, she lifts and goes to the gym - but nothing like my juiced self. In a long term committed relationship damn near everything is a compromise.

Shit, my woman puts up with a grip of crap from me - So, I try my best to do the same for her when it comes to hard core fitness. It really gets tougher when either starts to get more hardcore in one direction - like when I cut before summer. She ain't happy - I wanna go out - NO, I'm going to the gym. . . . lol

But, then she sees me - yeah, how many of your friend's BF's or husbands look like me? Yeah. . . . . It's all a trade off

Man I want to thanks y'all for the support. I woke up this morning and read this stuff. Super thanks. Back on the diet this AM and getting ready to go hit some shoulders and abs today. Everyone have a good day. T

Thanks for reading.

LETS GO KILL THIS SH*T!

Update
    Fri Nov 21

Yesterday was pin day. I pinned the left delt at 200mg test. also HCG at .250iu. Everything went fine. No really major side effects. Hope it stays that way. I have thought about going to get more blood work done. Just to see where my TT is and FT and E2 are at. Only reason is where I got it last time and my test numbers wasn't the same. I don't know if I should or not im at the end of week 8. I have two weeks left.

I feel great, it's almost like I don't want to stop. Sex life is great, good pumps in the gym,my strength is went way up. Heck its went up so much I don't even know how much. So overall I am feeling good.

I am holding on to some water weight but nothing to major. Or anything I am worried about. I weighted in at 234 this week on Tue. I am happy with this. My goal was 230 on this cycle. Thinking now maybe 236-238 don't really wanna be any bigger for right now. Because I wanna cut back down to 225 see how I look in the mirror. That's pretty much it for now. Getting ready to go Hit tri's and Abs. I am going to kill these not walking out till my arm fu*cking falls off and my abs are on fire.

On another note my wife is big into crossfit(I know people on here don't like it that well, hell I don't like it to much.) I like the pump from lifting. Anyways I will never say another bad word about it. That shits for real. This was few hours after my workout. So I was spend but I went with her anyways, she has been on my ass about it. I give her hell for doing it. I was like damn...lol...I also feel like I am in pretty good shape. lol... Just two different things I guess. Ok gotta go....

What do ya'll think about the BW should I get it done or is it a waste? Any other thing ya'll wanna chime in on go ahead.

Thanks for the time to read this. Have a good day.

Sounds like the ship is still on course, keep at it. My wife was doing crossfit for a while too, I bust balls to crossfitters but it's all in good fun, exercise is exercise. I have never tried it, but I'm sure the first couple times would be tough, but after a while I'm sure I would blast past most in the class and get bored. I haven't seen too many real world crossfit guys that look good with no shirt on, or have any kind of decent size to them. As for blood work, if it doesn't cost much, why not, if it is expensive, then I would wait until the off cycle test time to get it done if you are feeling good now.

Sounds like the ship is still on course, keep at it. My wife was doing crossfit for a while too, I bust balls to crossfitters but it's all in good fun, exercise is exercise. I have never tried it, but I'm sure the first couple times would be tough, but after a while I'm sure I would blast past most in the class and get bored. I haven't seen too many real world crossfit guys that look good with no shirt on, or have any kind of decent size to them. As for blood work, if it doesn't cost much, why not, if it is expensive, then I would wait until the off cycle test time to get it done if you are feeling good now.
    Thanks for the info man. Yea I am going to send kel a message see what he thinks about it. Thanks again.

Update

Thur Nov 27

Haven't done a update in awhile. Been very busy with work and around the house. Been working 10 plus hours the last two weeks.

The cycle had been going good. Today I will pin left glute at 200 test and .250 hcg . No sides really knock on wood. This is the end of week 9. Man ol man I rememeber when I was just starting like it was just yesterday. I have learned a ton.

When I first started I weighed in at 216, now I am 236(remember I am 6'5) All of my pants still fit me (little tight but they fit) All of my lifts have went up. I pulled 405 on dead lift last week. With a slight nagging pain in my back. I did 315 for 2 reps on flat bench. Workout on flat bench looked like this (225x8 275x5 295x3 315x2 225x3setsx5reps paused) Dead lifts workout was something like that just different weights.So I have been feeling good in the gym. The pumps are better some days than others. I guess thats usual tho. More on the nagging back pain. I haven't done deads this week nor squats. I might hit squats tomorrow at a pretty light weight for reps because I need to heel up for my last week I want to just kill the gym next week. Thats it for the cycle part.

Part of me don't even wanna stop. I feel good ,strong, libido is high. Just all around feel great. I even think my test is under dosed. At about half of what it should be. I have seen great results from it tho and I didn't up it because I would have had to pretty much find my dose of an AI again. (Which I also think is under dosed because I take it at .5 eod.) Anyways tho... Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving ...

Thanks for reading, please comment and feel free for good or bad comments also.

1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Awesome post!

20 lbs of weight gain; that's really nice...wow.

Keep it up; stay focused. You're making some really nice gains.

Happy Thanksgiving Bo' !

Glad to hear everything's going well. Happy thanksgiving!

Great job so far. Just some advice from one tall guy to another, if your back hurts, drop the deads. I know people swear by them, but at our height, I'm 6'6" 255, the mechanics and leverage work so hard against us. I have already had back surgery so I wont even think about them. I believe you can build just as well without them if you do other exercises like bent rows, heavy bar shrugs, etc... The problem with the pain while on cycle is, it might end up being much worse when you come off. My injuries really flared up after my cycle which ended mid July and I am just getting back to normal now. Just a suggestion from my personal experience, maybe just back the weight off if you really want to keep doing them. Good luck, keep the gain train rolling.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Loving the log man are you gonna continue it through PCT/post PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Loving the log man are you gonna continue it through PCT/post PCT?
    Yea I will post from time to time. My PCT will be my TRT dose for now. I am going to start talking to kel about some stuff. I am thinking about trying to come off of trt and see how that goes. This is a Maybee nothing in stone yet.

Thanks for reading man.

Great job so far. Just some advice from one tall guy to another, if your back hurts, drop the deads. I know people swear by them, but at our height, I'm 6'6" 255, the mechanics and leverage work so hard against us. I have already had back surgery so I wont even think about them. I believe you can build just as well without them if you do other exercises like bent rows, heavy bar shrugs, etc... The problem with the pain while on cycle is, it might end up being much worse when you come off. My injuries really flared up after my cycle which ended mid July and I am just getting back to normal now. Just a suggestion from my personal experience, maybe just back the weight off if you really want to keep doing them. Good luck, keep the gain train rolling.
    Thanks for reading and I understand dead aren't for a tall guy.Being tall has its ups and downs that's for sure. I have gained a lot but man its hard to see. I ask my wife all the time can you tell? She's like YES...I am like where in freak is it at? Lol...I always weighing myself because that will tell me. Today still at 237. Some water ,fat and muscle.

I haven't done lower body sense my back started to act up. I went to day to try and get some running in. Back wouldnt let me. I just need to learn how to rest. I am going to go walk tomorrow maybe stair climber no weights.

Thanks for reading and helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Trans Am View Post
    Awesome post!

20 lbs of weight gain; that's really nice...wow.

Keep it up; stay focused. You're making some really nice gains.

Happy Thanksgiving Bo' !
    Thanks man. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Glad to hear everything's going well. Happy thanksgiving!
    Yea it's going back is a little jacked up right now. Got to learn how to rest man. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hope you and the family had a good Thanksgiving.

I can only walk the treadmill and stationary bike, everything else hurts my low back. I have been doing a 2min plank during my warm up and stretching session before I lift, and it has done wonders for my low back pain. Give it a shot, not sure how or why it helps, but it has given me relief that has made my life a lot less painful.

I can only walk the treadmill and stationary bike, everything else hurts my low back. I have been doing a 2min plank during my warm up and stretching session before I lift, and it has done wonders for my low back pain. Give it a shot, not sure how or why it helps, but it has given me relief that has made my life a lot less painful.
    Thanks man, I might try this out. I haven't worked out sense Friday and it wasn't nothing special. I just been eating with the family this weekend and took it off try to let my back rest. This is my last week and I am going to kill it.

Planks are an awsome core exercise, i used them with my brother to help with his back pain through his first phase of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Thanks man, I might try this out. I haven't worked out sense Friday and it wasn't nothing special. I just been eating with the family this weekend and took it off try to let my back rest. This is my last week and I am going to kill it.
    Are you gonna post before and after pics? would be cool to see your progress side by side.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Are you gonna post before and after pics? would be cool to see your progress side by side.
    Yea I am going to try. I personally cant see much difference. Everyone else has said they could tell or have asked me what I have been doing different. Just been eat a Sh*t ton...lol

Update Dec 3

Week 10 Last Week

Man ol man. Where do I start. Well everything has been going good till tonight when I got out of the shower I was just checking my chest for signs of gyno. Nothing no lumps not sore anything. I squized them and on the right one some liquid came out. left one nothing. Later on I did the same thing to both and liquid came out in both. So then I post a thread about what to do and whats going on. Well as the night has been going on I checked and squized both again and nothing. I am going to check again tomorrow when I wake up and go from there. I dont really know what to do if liquid comes out tomorrow.

Anyways tomorrow is my last shot if I decide to take it now. I dont think one shot is going to be a deal breaker. I haven't made up my mind about it just yet. All of my shot have been going good. Sex life is great. Strenght on flat bench this week I did 225x8 275x5 295x3 315x3 325x1 ... My goal was to get to 315 once. So I am happy happy. My weight this week was 242 but I say alot of that was water weight from taking a 4 day bindge eating from Thanksgiving. My starting weight was 216. So I have gained quite a bit my goal here was 230 then I upped it to 235. So I meet that and more. I have gained some fat also. I have decided to cut my cals down form 3500 cals a day to 3100 cals a day this week.

Training had been going pretty good. Was going great till last week, I think it was when I twicked my back and its still bothing me some. Still trainning 6 days a week and still having pretty good workouts. Sore sore sore all over to say the least. I havent done any squats or DL in two weeks. Chest and arm workouts are going good.

Overall I am doing pretty good. I am a little upset about this liquid stuff coming out of my Nipples. I didnt plan for this to pop up my last week.
    Anyone have any ideas on what to do here??

Anyways got to get back to work. Thanks for taking time to read this.

I don't know what to do about the liquid, maybe up your AI just a bit, but I would surely stop squeezing them and aggravating the area. Could just be a coincidence that some fluid came out, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in. I would keep the calories up for a couple more weeks then drop back at the end of pct, you are going to lose a bit of weight anyway, so maximize your gains while still full of juice. I found lightening the load and raising the rep count after pct is a good way not to be discouraged when the strength starts to fade. You have made some really decent progress, now the hard part is to keep as much as you can after pct when the mind takes a hit. Good job, can't wait for before and after pics.

12-5 Update

Well the last update I was up in the air on taking my last shot because of the liquid stuff coming out. Well that has sense went away for some reason. I don't have any clue what the heck it was. I have upped my Zine the past two days to 100mg. I took my last shot on Thur Dec 4. Everything went fine.
    I still haven't done much lower body like squats or DL because of the back. It slowly starting to feel somewhat better. I still do legs and back tho just not heavy weight and not big movements for now.

I will be taking the adex for the next 2 weeks EOD and HCG for another week, then I will drop that. I am now just taking my androgel (TRT).

I will post pics up hopefully tomorrow. I am glad i took pics at the start.

What should I be expecting over the next 10-12 days coming off the test??

I will try and write a review of how the cycle went over all tomorrow when I post pic's.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Did you give the planking a try? It really helped my back a lot, just 1 flat plank held for 2 min everyday made a world of difference.

Cycle Review...

Well well well.... What can I say beside 10 weeks I ago at around this time I was nervous as a mofo. My starting stats...

Waste loose 36
    Weight 216
    Bench 275 x1
    Squat (Didn't really max out here to say but I did 305x1)
    Dead lift I wanna say right around 295

Ending stating ....

Waste tight 36
    Weight 239
    Bench 325 after I did 315 for 3
    Squat 335
    Deadlift 355

So theirs the stats. I am more than pleased with the progress.I gained 23lbs and somewhat stayed in the same pants size.(Did gain some fat though) I have learn a ton. The money for the food was crazy. My wife said I have killed enough chicken in the past 10 weeks to go to chicken hell. The only thing I ran into was had a little liquid once I squized my nipples the start of week 10 but that for some reason only lasted like 2 days (I upped the zinc and that was it.) Only other thing was my blood pressure ran high through the cycle today it was 160/68. After talking to people they said it should come down after cycle.

Once I got my BW back Mid cycle two different test same place same day. One test showed my levels was over 1500 and the other with the exact number was 1403 so I think my test was under dosed. From reading most people that takes 400mg test a week is around 3k. That's ok when I do another I will run pharma grade test. Plus arr adex.(feel like my adex was also under dosed because I ran it at .5 all the way through the cycle.

I hurt my back I think at the end of week 8 so I didn't really do much lower body the last few weeks. No squat or dead lifts at all.(Today I did squats for first time in 2.5 weeks, but it was light and rep range was 8-10) .

Ok enough here is the pic's please tell me what you really think good bad ugly... Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-12-05 23.59.16 (1).jpg 
Views:	878 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	154215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-12-06 00.09.42 (1).jpg 
Views:	696 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	154216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-12-06 00.20.08 (1).jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	154217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-12-06 00.20.58 (2).jpg 
Views:	598 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	154218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1417841726100.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	154219Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1417971727824.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	154220
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-08-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information