• 1 Post By cttoasn

Thread: 2nd Cycle - 8 week Prop -

cttoasn is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle - 8 week Prop -

First Cycle was:
    14 Weeks - 400mg/week Pfziser Test-CYP
    Alpha Pharm adex .25 EOD
    Geneza Clomid/Nolva PCT

-Mid cycle bloods were +3000 and 5 months post cycle bloods were just under 500, so kinda low-ish.

Stats:
    31 yr old, 5'9 Olympic Weightlifter. 180-185 lbs and cut down to 170 for meets. Still tossing the idea around about moving up a weight class.

Current cycle:

150mg EOD Alpha Pharm Test-prop.
    Alpha Pharm Adex .25mg EOD

PCT
    Alpha Clomid and Nolva
    75/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20

Notes:
    Already miss my real deal Pharma grade Pfizer test. But my source has dried up on that. Have been super sketched out about the overseas thing and using a UGL. I know Alpha is licensed in India, but its still that gray area UGL/Pharm stuff, plus its faked often. Felt better about Alpha though than straight UGL's like Geneza with horrendous reviews.

All codes checked out on the vials and all vials are filled exactly the same. So good start I suppose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle - 8 week Prop --img_1773.jpg  
    Last edited by cttoasn; 10-12-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Pin #1
    Monday, October 12th
    Left Delt: 1.5 ML or 150mg.

Was slightly nervous again for some reason. Pinning became fun on my first cycle and I had zero worries about clean gear, bacteria, if what I was injecting was legit or not, etc.... THIS time however, there is that feeling of "What if" from overseas "Pharma" stuff.

Pin went smooth, same 25g 1" pin. Once I broke skin, it was like old times ha ha.

I am strangely Hoping for some pip. In my research I have read that ALL Prop should cause some pip, UNLESS its under-dosed or bunk. We shall see!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back will be following! Your last log was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima
    Welcome back will be following! Your last log was great.
    Thanks man.

On PIP.

So on the Pfizer test cyp, I had a slight discomfort for an hour or two in the delts. But that's where it ended. Obviously the horror stories or test-prop pip are everywhere. And having a "pharma" ugl prop, I was worried the PIP would be extreme or none at all because the gear was bunk.

Alpha Pharm test-prop pip.
    So far...it's noticeable for sure. If I move my arm around I feel the tight knot in the delt. But the pain is small and I can work through it easily while maintaining good range of motion.

I would say that so far, this test-props pip from pinning a delt is more than manageable.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 10-13-2015 at 12:55 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post
    On PIP.

So on the Pfizer test cyp, I had a slight discomfort for an hour or two in the delts. But that's where it ended.

Obviously the horror stories or test-prop pip are everywhere. And having a "pharma" ugl prop, I was worried the PIP would be extreme or none at all because the gear was bunk.

Alpha Pharm test-prop pip.

So far...it's noticeable for sure. If move my arm around I feel the tight knot in the delt. But the pain is small and I can work through it easily and maintain range of motion.

So the pip from this prop in the felt has been More than manageable after 24hours.
    AP is pretty good to be honest not had much bad feedback at all. Ive used it myself and no issues I do prefer single amp ones and I know there's a fair few fakes knocking around these days but over all they good to go at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    AP is pretty good to be honest not had much bad feedback at all. Ive used it myself and no issues I do prefer single amp ones and I know there's a fair few fakes knocking around these days but over all they good to go at the moment
    Thanks! Good to hear feedback on brands from vets.

Pin #2
    Wed, Oct 14
    Right Delt

Pin was smooth. Definitely lost a small amount of liquid when I withdrew the pin. Clear liquid ran out with little specs of blood. Never had anything other than blood come out before.

Feel a small knot, nothing crazy.

Pin #1 - Pin #2
    Now 48 hours after first pin in the left Delt, the pip is slightly more noticeable than at 24hours. Still VERY manageable and low pain.

No sides or "feelings" this far.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 10-16-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Pin # 3
    Fri, Oct 16
    Left quad

Went super smooth, no complaints. I remember from last cycle that if I got pip...it was always in the quads though.

Pin #2 - 3

Pip in right delt was slight more noticeable that in the left delt. Mostly 1st thing in the morning. Once I move around it will go away.

No sides, greasy skin, itchy nips or anything. Thursday was an off day, so we will see if today's training feels any different.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 10-16-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Quad pip, pin 3

So I pinned around 0530 this morning, and now at 3pm...I can feel the achy muscle in my quad. Something about Quads that just love pip. Even with the Pfizer Test-Cyp, I would get it once in a while.

Headed to the gym in about an hour, and tomorrow morning will surely tell just how bad the pip from Prop will be.

Edit: Update

Back from the Gym...Still no difference in the gym, obviously its still early, but one can hope ha ha. Can feel the knot in my Quad growing, but its not painful thus far.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 10-16-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Pin #4
    Sunday, October 18
    Right Quad

Smooth...No complaints

Pin 3- 4
    No significant pip developed in the left quad. Small knot, little tight but nothing bad. Hopefully this is not a sign of bunk gear.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Is this log aimed to describe how each pin goes?

Keep us updated of diet, libido, weight, strength gains

Ha ha ha...

I wish there were things to report on those fronts.

So far, just hoping to answer similar questions that I had going into a first time with prop and a well known UGL.

Will for sure update, just like the last log, with the actual effects of the test....when they appear.

workmachine is offline New Member
    Interesting log again, following.

Update

So by the end of the 1st 10ml Vial, which would be around week 2, The oily skin that I experienced in week 5 from Test Cyp hit hard! I was pretty pumped.

Into the 2nd 10ml Vial and I was questioning the potency of the gear. Had some lousy training days, just wasn't feeling the same as I was on the Cyp.

I am now on the 3rd 10 ML Vial, Pinned my 15 shot this morning. PIP is very manageable, but more prominent than cyp.

Libido is up...WAY up. Skin is oily. I am pretty aggressive and shorter tempered. Skin is oily. Most important is that I am stronger and better in the gym. I will do bloods next week to confirm everything. I am hoping to be close to 3000 on my bloods as the 400mg/week of Cyp had me +3000. We will see!

I started incorporated Glutes into my pin rotation and I LOVE it!!! Delts and Glutes all day! **** quads ha ha. I still use Quads, Delts and Glutes now due to the EOD schedule. However, when I go back to a long ester, its Delts and Glutes only.

Update

So by the end of the 1st 10ml Vial, which would be around week 2, The oily skin that I experienced in week 5 from Test Cyp hit hard! I was pretty pumped.

Into the 2nd 10ml Vial and I was questioning the potency of the gear. Had some lousy training days, just wasn't feeling the same as I was on the Cyp.

I am now on the 3rd 10 ML Vial, Pinned my 15 shot this morning. PIP is very manageable, but more prominent than cyp.

Libido is up...WAY up. Skin is oily. I am pretty aggressive and shorter tempered. Skin is oily. Most important is that I am stronger and better in the gym. I will do bloods next week to confirm everything. I am hoping to be close to 3000 on my bloods as the 400mg/week of Cyp had me +3000. We will see!

I started incorporated Glutes into my pin rotation and I LOVE it!!! Delts and Glutes all day! **** quads ha ha. I still use Quads, Delts and Glutes now due to the EOD schedule. However, when I go back to a long ester, its Delts and Glutes only.
    Are you shooting by yourself in to the glutes? How do you do it? I tried to go for glutes last time, but ended up with the quad once again. Pinning the glute felt so awkward, and I was very nervous with the right angle etc. Any tips & tricks?

Btw, glad to hear that everything in going well!

Just jam it in there. I can use the opposite hand to reach across my back to hold the pin while I aspirate . and then I just inject slow.

It's definitely shaky, but the glutes have been far more forgiving to a shaky technique than anywhere else.

If you divide the glute into quarters, I go for the upper, outside quarter.

I put it off all last cycle because I thought the angles were too awkward. Turns out, once I just tried it, it was awesome.

Just started the 4th Vial. Only one more to go after this!

Kinda sad about that.

Had some serious strength gains as of late. Have leaned out some also, despite many "football season diet slips" ha ha.

Libido is through the roof. Skins greasy.

Pip is negligent at this point. I feel it there, but it's not near enough to effect my day to day or my training.

Looking at bloods at the end of the week. That will put me just over the halfway point of the cycke.

When to get bloods.

I'm on a 150mg EOD routine. I always pin very early in the morning before work. I also like to go to the lab early in the morning due to the 12 hour pre-blood fast.

Any recommendations as to drawing on the morning of my pin, or maybe the day in between pins??

Ok....So there is absolutely no denying the strength gains, the skin and the libido.

I am still anxious to see the blood results and how it compares to legit pharm Cyp, but things are definitely up.

My previous question:

I am planning to get bloods the day after I pin. I pin first thing Sunday morning, and will get bloods Monday morning after fasting sunday night.

Glad to hear everything is going well.

How's your diet and training schedule btw? Just curious

What's a diet? Ha ha.

I eat clean-ish. Very into quality organic, farm raised, etc...But I don't track macros or calories. I cheat when I want.

I compete at a weight class, and as long as I can keep close to that weight and keep getting stong then I'm good. I basically eat to perform and don't sweat it. Test makes me lean out and look better though ha ha.

I train Mon, Tue, Wed. Thursday off, then Fri, Sat and Sunday off.

Splits determine on the cycle I'm training. But I will always be squatting heavy 3x week, clean&je or snatch, or both almost each session. And lots of accessory stuff.

wellshii is offline Member
    Can't wait to see that BW. Yea glutes are forgiving and easily manageable alone.

What's a diet? Ha ha.

I eat clean-ish. Very into quality organic, farm raised, etc...But I don't track macros or calories. I cheat when I want.

I compete at a weight class, and as long as I can keep close to that weight and keep getting stong then I'm good. I basically eat to perform and don't sweat it. Test makes me lean out and look better though ha ha.

I train Mon, Tue, Wed. Thursday off, then Fri, Sat and Sunday off.

Splits determine on the cycle I'm training. But I will always be squatting heavy 3x week, clean&je or snatch, or both almost each session. And lots of accessory stuff.
    Alright, thanks for the answer man! Would be very cool if you'd post some pre&post-cycle lifts.
    I just started my 3rd week of 500mg test E, and I am already feeling the results. I've gained some strength, I've gotten 3kg heavier (most of it is water though, I know), but I've actually leaned about an inch on my waist.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workmachine View Post
    Are you shooting by yourself in to the glutes? How do you do it? I tried to go for glutes last time, but ended up with the quad once again. Pinning the glute felt so awkward, and I was very nervous with the right angle etc. Any tips & tricks?

Btw, glad to hear that everything in going well!
    To shoot the glutes I load up the syringe, and then I lie down on the couch in the basement with the side I want to pin uppermost. I then put the top leg over/in front of the lower leg to turn the glute a little. Then I turn my upper body a little in the opposite direction, rest my elbow on the back of the couch and insert. I stay in the same position while i inject. When I am shootiing 2ccs I will turn on the tv and watch for 4 or 5 minutes while I inject SLOWLY - no pip.

Quote Originally Posted by DROY
    To shoot the glutes I load up the syringe, and then I lie down on the couch in the basement with the side I want to pin uppermost. I then put the top leg over/in front of the lower leg to turn the glute a little. Then I turn my upper body a little in the opposite direction, rest my elbow on the back of the couch and insert. I stay in the same position while i inject. When I am shootiing 2ccs I will turn on the tv and watch for 4 or 5 minutes while I inject SLOWLY - no pip.

Damn that's a process ha ha!

I just drop my drawers in the bathroom. 5 minute process start to finish.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Damn that's a process ha ha!

I just drop my drawers in the bathroom. 5 minute process start to finish.
    I take the same time. When I load up the syringe I am in the bathroom downstairs. Using the couch just makes it more comfortable instead of twisting around when standing.

Still waiting on bloods from weeks ago. Somehow the connection between private md labs and lab corb sucked for a day and I am now waiting on private md labs to snail mail me the results.

Pretty frustrating.

Been on PCT for a bit

75/50/50/50 Alpha pharm Clomid
    40/20/20/30 Aplha pharm Nolva

This clomid tastes god awful if you don't swallow the pill fast. The GP clomid was tasteless.

Bloods came in today. Will post full result later but for now.

Total test: 4497.7
    Range: 348-1197
    Free test: >50.00
    Range: 8.7 - 25.1

Very impressed with Alpha Pharm!
    USVet81 likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Nice

glad your enjoying the cycle!

So my UGL experiment was a raging success so far i would say.

To recap, my Legit Pfizer test cyp. 400mg/week had my total test around 3500.

150mg EOD of Alpha pharm Prop had me at 4400! My estradiol was super high, but I had cut it back in hopes of alleviating some flu symptoms that persisted almost the whole cycle. The panel I get doesn't have a sensitive E2. I do not seem, after 2 test cycles to have E related sides thankfully.

Strength gains were significant, very pleased. Again, while not trying too since I am an Olympic weightlifter, I toned up and just improved my physique while maintaining my weight close to competition weight and still making strength gains. Thanks Chipotle.

Since I have started PCT the raging libido is obviously gone and I dropped a good bit of water and look pretty ****ing good!

The GP clomid pills I had last cycle had no taste and were tiny.

These Alpha Pharm clomid pills taste god awful and are huge.

Blood work report.

What should I be getting tested for that isn't here? Want to make sure I am covering everything. I know that I need sensitive E2 not just the estradiol I got here....anything else?

2nd Cycle - 8 week Prop --image-2942493247.jpg

Bump

Glad to hear that you've been doing good with the cycle! I would be very interested with your stats before&after cycle on different lifts, especially squat, c&j and snatch? And also, as this is your 2nd cycle, what are your plans for the next cycle? And did you get any strength gains in between the two cycles? I'm currently at week 9 of my cycle 12 week test E. cycle and I'm planning to go for a shorter prop cycle next summer or so. I like the idea of shorter & faster cycle which I can recover faster from.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    I'll be running the exact same cycle as my first cycle. Glad to read the PIP was manageable and your results were great

Quote Originally Posted by workmachine
    Glad to hear that you've been doing good with the cycle! I would be very interested with your stats before&after cycle on different lifts, especially squat, c&j and snatch? And also, as this is your 2nd cycle, what are your plans for the next cycle? And did you get any strength gains in between the two cycles? I'm currently at week 9 of my cycle 12 week test E. cycle and I'm planning to go for a shorter prop cycle next summer or so. I like the idea of shorter & faster cycle which I can recover faster from.
    I had a 15lb back squat PR in those 8 weeks. Which is huge at this point.

I was hitting my 95-100% lifts on Snatch and C&J consistently which is not supposed to happen. I never went for any new PRs there since my program didn't call for it. I kinda regret that now. Hitting 95+% consistent means that I am very capable of a new PR.

I did gain strength I between cycles, but not much at all. I also had a rediculous work schedule that had me traveling all over and spending weeks at a time in deserts and no access to gyms. So staying rather stagnant was an accomplishment.

My plans for cycle #3 are an 8 week prop/npp cycle. Maybe 150mg EOD of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d
    I'll be running the exact same cycle as my first cycle. Glad to read the PIP was manageable and your results were great
    Thanks! Yes, pip was noticeably increased over the Test-C; However, it was no where near as dramatic or debilitating as stories I have heard. Very manageable.

PCT

Traveling overseas for work 'military'. No real gym and garbage diet but did my best through the end of PCT and feel pretty good.

Excited to get back to training when I get home and see where I am at.

Thread Information