Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Silabolins 2016 Summercycle

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Entering last week. Big party yesterday, lots of alcohol and only 3 hours sleep, but felt good and trained in my homegym. Explended pump and guts. Strange, maybe its the mk677 and sr9009.

Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-922.jpg Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-955.jpg Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-988.jpg Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-1000.jpg

Life is good when ur big. Stil king daytime even when shitfaced all nigth.
    U guys should get yourswelf some legit mk677. Feels 20 years younger and able to party like a 20year old dude.

Yeah, im back at 111-112 kg. I was 114 when i started this cuttingcycle. I guess i was maybe down to 105-106 at my ligthest when we were at grand canaria. Some muscles were gone hen though because of my 3 weeks flu before our trip.
    Last..my chest is coming. Injury is almost gone. Can push 90-95% and it will show cause i havent been able to train chest properly last years. Maybe its the deca . I dunno. But i guess it will be worse when i go off. Time will show.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-24-2016 at 06:38 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Hm. Thinking why this post party workout became so awesome. MK Sr. ...hmm...but i did hcg for the first time thirsday. 1250 iu with my deca /sus shot. Maybe the cocky vets are right again. You need hcg on cycle. Not only for postcycle drugeffects.

Monday, my last week. Party saturday. Last susshot thirsday. No more deca ther final week, BUT BUT BUT. Tren a and dbol arrieved today, so will backload this baby with 30 mg dbol ed and tren a 150 mg mon, wednesday and friday. My last dbol will be saturday i guess. I was planning on doing another week with my new roids, because im feeling completely fine, no chestdiscomfort, heavy breathing or nothing. But, my hct was 53 last cycle and some veins are popping bigtime so i guess this will be the final week. Because i will not bother with bloods cause i feel so fine.
    I dropped 20 mg dbol infront of todays training and i think i felt it already.
    Another argue for doing this backload is i wanna test my supplier and his drugs infront of the christmascycle. I will know if this dbol and tren a are legit by saturday and if so, i will hide the rest, do a good pct and bring it back 1 november....if my bloods are like a virgin by then. If not i will just use some test and 250 deca again.

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    So you are going to PCT through Aug, then you are anticipating on starting again Nov 1st? My timing is is similar to yours, I plan on getting bloods come November, but time on + pct = time off.. would put me around Jan 1st start date. Just curious

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Maybe the cocky vets are right again.
    Always. Get used to it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Principles dont change, just like about the joke with the US navy battleship and the lighthouse
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Principles dont change, just like about the joke with the US navy battleship and the lighthouse
    Go ahead let's hear it.......

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    So you are going to PCT through Aug, then you are anticipating on starting again Nov 1st? My timing is is similar to yours, I plan on getting bloods come November, but time on + pct = time off.. would put me around Jan 1st start date. Just curious
    A safetyrule for beginners. If you know what you really are doing you can take shortcuts. Remember, guys stay on for years. No all of them die. So if you run april mai juni july, i think august september and oktober off is enough. If your bloods by 1 november are back on line. Or else you must wait. Thats my take. Therefore its also superimportant to eat nazisoutheuropean diett when off also. And dont go crazy with pizza and sugar. You need to heal up fast because ur taking shortcuts and get those arteries and veins cleaned up while your upping your hdlcholestrol to your level before you started this shit. And total test should also be acceptable.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    A safetyrule for beginners. If you know what you really are doing you can take shortcuts. Remember, guys stay on for years. No all of them die. So if you run april mai juni july, i think august september and oktober off is enough. If your bloods by 1 november are back on line. Or else you must wait. Thats my take. Therefore its also superimportant to eat nazisoutheuropean diett when off also. And dont go crazy with pizza and sugar. You need to heal up fast because ur taking shortcuts and get those arteries and veins cleaned up while your upping your hdlcholestrol to your level before you started this shit. And total test should also be acceptable.
    Ever wondered why the most southern population of Europe have the highest rate of obesity and metabolic syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Go ahead let's hear it.......
    knock yourselves out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajq8eag4Mvc

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    lol not what I was thinking but funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    lol not what I was thinking but funny.
    what were you thinking?

Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-111.jpg Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-109.jpg Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-114.jpg Silabolins 2016 Summercycle-snapshot-116.jpg

These are my post partyweekend pics. 2-3 hours sleep last two days, drinking and no food almost. Just managed to take my bcaas. Kind of dry but flat. Trained chest at home today. First exercise was ok, just a half rep below my standard. Pretty impressing actually, but i stil got som roids in me.
    But burned out pretty quick. But tomorrows chest/back at the gym will be a hell much better now when i have tried to waken my body today.
    Man no...i dont bother to spam more shit today...cherrio miss sofie
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-31-2016 at 04:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information