Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Silabolins 2016 Summercycle

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Silabolins 2016 Summercycle

Im 245 rigth now, 181 cm. Bodyfat, 15-17.
    Been on a sarmsstack + sr9009 for 6 weeks. And i have never looked better before a cycle so this will be interesting.
    Diett is better. I try to avoid carbs except for breakfast and before/after training. Try to stick to fish, proteinpowders and vegetables. But i mix oatmeal/barley in my powderdrinks to try combat cholestrol. But there will be no pasta, rice etc. One cheatmeal a weak with wife.

Goal will be def to reduce bodyfat each week, maybe 11-12%...would be real nice. And increase strength. For the first time i will not pay attention to gaining weigth, just to look better by the day.

Already started the cycle. Been on superdrol for 4 days and will continue 4-6 weeks. 10 mg.
    Guess i will be injecting sustanon and deca for 11 weeks. Just 250 mg deca, 250-500 mg sus.
    I think it will be plenty. Superdrol is a real badass and there is no water so it will be possible to keep the superdrolgains through the hole summer with sus>/deca added. I also have 2-3 weeks with Masteron . I guess i will do 2 shots before we go to Grand Canaria 23.june.

I have deceided to continue rad140 at 5 mg aday for its effect on prostate.
    mk677 i will run also. And sr9009/GW through the hole cycle.
    500 mg NAC + some other liverprotection, garlic, ZMA, fishoil, DA on hand, sin should (?!) arrive this week, pct clomid nolva and mk677 and possible GW.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 27a.jpg 
Views:	741 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	163339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 23.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	163340
    This is how i looked before i started drol so lets hope we may add som beaf on my big frame and burn that fat.
    Its not my natty look ofcourse, used a shitload of sarms in front.

Oyeah?...HCG ?...well, it would be my first choice on cycle, but never used it and there is too many experts saying it should be used after cycle, so it cannot be that bad. Just lets see. Road makes way as we go. Maybe i will start hcg later, but notthe first weeks.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-10-2016 at 07:15 AM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Will be following this. About hcg - if you are on trt or blast n cruise then you may be ok without it, and even then its is recommended, but if you cycle and pct, its no brainer to really have hcg in the mix troughout the cycle so your pct should be realy much easier. Do read all about it but make your own conclusions based on scientific studies, and to bring it short for you : 2 times a week 250iu hcg every 3.5days is good choice. Doesnt cost that much at all and when it comes to price/benefit ratio I think its great stuff

No im not on trt and i dont blast and cruise, but i recently started sarmsbridging though.

I believe, since sarms have shutdown effect on your endocrine system, so does test, and this combination is almost equivalent to blast&cruise or trt+cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I believe, since sarms have shutdown effect on your endocrine system, so does test, and this combination is almost equivalent to blast&cruise or trt+cycle...
    Yes. Well. I will not bridge with androgenreceptor stimulation any more. This time I did it because they say ostarine has some Injury healing capabilities. But. Messing up your cholestrol before a cycle is not a smart idea so my next bridge will be sr/gw, mk677 and maybe some laxo. That will not be cruising. And ost, as the weakest sarm, was much more supressive and harsh to hdl than I ever expect ed.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-10-2016 at 07:50 PM.

5 days in. 250 sus and 250 deca yesterday. Stil feeling sleepy. They say sus kicks in at week 3-4. Damned, thought the prop hit me rigth away. Its been a while since ive used sus, but i think i remember it kicked in real quick.
    Whatever.
    Nevertheless, hit traps and squats today. Strengthincrease. Specially in squats. The synergyeffect beetween drol and sr9009 is very nice. The drol gives extra power and sr9009 make sure you not get windy so i hammered out 20 reps with 70 pounds more than last week. Im not bullshitting you. And after the workout i just had to go for a long quick walk, knowing that the gear babysits my muscles and the sr9009 make everything so easy when you just get started.
    The last one (get started) is my last problem but i guess that one will besolved when the test kicks in.

Name:	Snapshot - 28.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	163347
    Here im banging out 3 plates for traps. Ive used 4 plates and i will this time also even if main goal is to loose fat.
    (Britney always watches me train. Wouldnt that be something?. Have a gilfriend who sits quiet and smiles until you finish working out. And damned i will make her come down from her wall because she wil die for feeling my ripped abs this summer)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-11-2016 at 05:01 AM.

Name:	Snapshot_0.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	152.2 KB 
ID:	163394

Quick update. 9 days in. All im thinking of is to loose more fat. Starting to feel the Superdrol and sexual desire is back, i guess due to the prop part of the sus.
    They say sustanon and deca take weeks to feel in the gym. Lets see tomorrow then when i go there. Trained home today, just pump for shoulders.
    I have changed my diett completely. Sometimes i have a littlebit chestpain which goes back to the middle of the back. My research says its psycological and/or comming from muscles, ribbone as it gets worse when i get pressure on the area, like doing legcurls. But i searched for the 20 best food types to clean up your arteries and my diett is now only those foodtypes with proteinpowders. Asparagus, avocado, spirulina, apple, orangejuice, watermelon, pomegranate, broccoli, turmeric, cranberries, oliven oil, fat fish, grenn tea, spinach etc. Just google the 20 most arteriecleaning foods and you get the list with explanation.
    Honestly, i think a diett like that is the MOST IMPORTANT gearusers should do. Clogged arteries is the most common dangerous sideeffect, if you ask me.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-15-2016 at 05:32 AM.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    Looking good!
    Thanks
    Second week
    Hit chest and tris at the gym. Never looked better in my life. My wife watched my workout and she said the second biggest dude there was Approximately half my size. Hehe. Cool, but used the same weights now as I did even before I started the sarmsbridge. But I guess its like things roll when ya drop pasta, Rice and shit like that.
    I was also very sleepy. Guess the sus hasnt kicked in yet but the main reason is that I overdo my selfbleeding. And forgot to buy my ironpills before this 6 day holydayperiod we have in norway these days.
    Anyway. Just start week 2 and already think its enbarrasing when I flash my tank and watch those other looseer gymrats lifting superheavy in the flatbench and look like Nothing. Same guys laugh at rich piana. Stil they really dont see their egolifting is totally wasted.
    They know I have a pec Injury but I would squize 20-30 reps with light weight no matter what.
    Stack is now: Superdrol 10 mg ed 500 mg sus ew 250 mg deca ew mk677 17.5 mg ed sr9000 20 mg ed rad140 5 mg ed.
    Aromasin hasnt arrived yet but ill live.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-17-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Wednesday week 2

Name:	13226825_985761151477804_8581437836851253914_n.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	163450 me in the gym before the workout.

Teori says i should feel the Superdrol by now, and i do. Trained traps and thighs today and felt strong and thick in the upperbody even when i trained the legs. Thats rare for me. Dont know what i weigth rigth now. Maybe 20 pounds less than christmas but couldnt care less. I want abs and a sub 10 fatlevel% and finished my workout with 30 min on the mill. No strengthincrease, but i dont care.
    Finally the aromasin arrived today. So i better start with it. The GW also arrived. So no i guess i will do both GW and sr9009 at the same time. That would be interesting.

One last thing. Turmeric for arterie health is not so easy as i thought. I just bougth turmeric at the grocerystore almost for free, but my supplementdude at his superexpensive shop told me that version was useless. I had to use his, the one for 40 dollars because 98% of the turmeric in the groceryshop was not beneficial for the body. Hell with it and i bougth a cheap dinner and the expensive turmeric. Arteries are important.

Sides sofar: Tiny warm flush in face, i always get that one. My heart was a bit geared up last nigth but it finally slowed down. Tiny angerincrease but very tiny.
    I think it will be ok, just 3-4 weeks more with superdrol, then its 250 mg deca and 500 mg sus for the rest. My diett is supersuperhealthy now so if i cant take this one, i guess i have to find another hobby.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-18-2016 at 04:05 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Your going to look great getting that bodyfat down sil!
    following

Day 13.
    Bad workout i guess. Looking flat and no pump. Weak as hell. So...whats up? Well, i guess i will carb up a bit saturday and sunday and prepare for mondays chest and tris at the gym. Im trying to avoid carbs. Im only eating those vegetables suited for arteriecleaning. And healthy fat. But i guess neither of those give pump and strength. Yeah, i think pasta and rice for the weekend.
    Endurance good. Started cardarine yesterday along with sr9009 and when i started walking on the mill after the weigths i felt good. 30 min. Fast and easy.
    Feeling good. No chestpain or pressure or heavy sensation. No breathing problemes. I guess my nazi superhealthy diett is paying off. Maybe i could bump up the dosages now hehe. No, i think i stay with 500 sus 250 deca and the drolweeks....but....if this superdiett turns my lipids back to a 17 year old virgin, im playing with the thoughts of doing a rich piana favourite for christmas. Anadrol , sustanon and tren a. Thats always a problem. When ur in it you always start thinking of the next one.

Amazing. Looked in my mailbox today. And there it was, the last packet from my new steroidsource. 4 days, 4 days since the shipping mailalert. Pharmagrade, organon sus from Pakistan...guess it will not be better than that. So easy things are these days. Dont even have to leave the house almost. Best pharma at you fingertips.
    Damned i feel for putting more in it, now when i can just pich pharmagrade of what the f.uck i want. Add a little 10 week tren a etc. If it wasnt for my HDL i would, but i need to see the lipidsimprovment from my nazihealthy diett first.

But i tell you guys, if my BW impresses me 6 weeks after pct im going all in for christmas.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    I been taking niacin for my HDL and it has raised my levels up to normal again and I been getting really low slowly since starting trt. If you levels are low you should give it a try.

how many mgs?

Not for sure, I'll let you know when I get home. I bought it at Costco if your in the states.

Name:	image-2414041023.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	163508

This is what I'm using.

Damned bad workout today. No pump, moderate size, tired, just......wanted to go home after 45 minutes. Whats is this shit...???????....ill bet my ai is fake.....liquid shit from a sarmssupplier. Damned sad. Only good thing, my wasteline looked small, almost sicksmall, like a 15 year old.
    But....i really dont trust sarmsx...only thing i have enjoyed sofar is their sr9009.
    Hm...maybe i should get me some pharma ai....-((((((((((((((((((
    Cause there were no veins. Looked like water.

Ive been reading about sus and i think its far better to do 3 shots a week. I go mon and thirsday, but on sunday evening and monday i feel not so good. Today i feel ALOT better from my chot last nigth. I guess thats one of the reasons i had a bad workout monday morning.
    But then i have to upp the dosages to 750 i guess. And a little research told my there are not so much more sides going from 500 to 750 if you have a good AI. I dont, my ai sucks and i need pharma.
    But maybe it becomes better. I guess those slow esters havent kicked in yet, so it only the 3 first weeks sus should be done 3 times.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-24-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Feeling ok again. Trained a little back today to make up for yesterday and good workout. I guess my hunger for fatloss made me drop to much of solid carbs. So after todays workout I loaded with 200g of carbs and my body looked 5 pounds heavier rigth away. I guess I have to increase cardio Instead . My body needs alot of carbs. And what is a sixpack worth Anyway if you look like a tennisplayer in a tshirt.
    But this could be good. I know from experience that sollid carbs work better after a lowcarb period.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-24-2016 at 09:11 AM.

week3

Not going so well. Gear are working, diett and motivation, but my injuries keep me from those final steps. Actually they have become worse after i quit ostarine, that little f.ucker. Rigth pec is thorn, max 50% strentgh, both triceps hurt like hell and last week i also fucked up my left bis. And my shoulders have always been totally painless, but yesterday the military press hurt and kept me from doing that last heavy set.
    Stil, im looking pretty good. Waist, fatlevel and most of the mucles are ok. Just my pecs are lacking. But, i guess i just have to find another moves that dont hurt. Really, u dont need a lot to grow. If everything is ok, deads, squats and maybe a push and pull movement.
    I think i will study igf1 lr3 for the next time, maybe that one will aid in injuryrecovery. Doesnt hurt to try.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-27-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Week 4:
    Yes yes yes. Im back. Awesome gym workout today. Tris, chest, shoulders. Lean, full, big, pump and even strength ok. 112 kg. So, was up?. I guess the deca is kicking in now, and those slow sus esters. First weeks it was only the prop ones and they are just 90 gs together. I was considering upping the susdose to 750 but i think maybe i dont need it. As a matter of fact im 80% satisfied now, just a bit bigger and mayby 2% down in bodyfat and my goal is reached. Im not training in california and around here there is nobody even close, not in my part of the town.
    Min sideeffetcs i think. Feeling real good in chest and breath, guess due to my improved diett. So i guess i will continue 500 m sus and 250 mg deca out July. Guess i will be stopping the 10 mg superdrol in 2-3 weeks.
    As for the "sarms " im on 20 mg cardarine (not working as good as the sr9009 btw), mk677 which i believe is junk and i have deceided to restart rad 140 because ive red a couple of articles saying rad will "reinforce" the test and prevent some of the sides. I just hope it not will close some of the ARs as Ostarine may do.
    Lets hope it continues, because last week was a pain in the ass.

week 5
    Deca has kicked in. The pump was awesome last friday. Even at low carbs. Trained arms and guys were begging me to hit a dobbel bis. lol, fun.
    But..not so funny, when i came home i felt the flu coming and i have been real sick since. Unable to train and work. But i had it coming. My wife who is living a normal life got real sick first. And yet she wanted me in the sofa close to her infront of TV. ( Watching Roots on HBO, i recommend that one, i guarantee, it will do marvelous things for any anti-african mindset)
    I thought..im eating awesome these days, just super superhealthy food and dobble dose of superexpensive garlic capsuls. Felling top of the world, will not get sick now nomatter what. But.....those viruses bested my body.
    And then i lost my diettmotivation and faded into my bad habbits. Today im stil sick but i couldnt stay away from the iron anymore so i liftet the barbel a bit at my homegym. And f.ucking deca, my arms were swollen just from a single 20 reps standing curl with the barbell only. Did 3 sets, then superligth benchpress. Well, i think i will be ok and it motivated me to get into my diett again. But clock is ticking. 23 of june we go. To grand canaria and this f.ucking flu disturbs my plans. Sizewise i will be ok, but was thinking of upping the cardio like crazy now, but that would be bad idea due to my flu. I guess i will be just another welltrained gymrat at the beach, far away from the beast i was hoping for. But, i will have 4 good weeks when i come back. Then i will train like a maniac and surf on the deca and show my town whos the big dog around here.

Name:	arms.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	163792 veins were popping from the superligth warmsup set
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-08-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I always get sick too when lowering carbs

Take it easy for 2-3 days,then get back at it, its only vacation hehehe

OMG...stil sick.....Just a tiny improvement since tuesdag. This makes me crazy. Now im drinking a million herbs and coffe and seriously considering to move my barbel. Just curls to feel the lovely deca again. The super deca which is sitting in my body, like a gorgeous blond waiting...whats up man...where are you...i will not be here forever..its now or never...ill leave soon. I think i do it. I dont care. I will hit it. Ligth bench and standing barbell curls. I wanna smell her, just a bit.....feel it, feel the veins and the tigth feeling. I have been sarming and prohormoning and testing since april now. And first this week i felt her. Making my blood warm and swollen. Sweet deca.....ok guys..i go for it..

Hey sila, yano what I do when Im seriously or even mildly sick to get my ass to the gym and feel like I am OK?

I do some intense cardio for 30-60 minutes and man however sick I was I start to feel 90% better and I get my mind and body in the zone and hit the metal hard, beat the sickness out of the body with cardio

You should try that, start slow and light and increase intensity as you go until you're on 100% power mode

wow...yeah...i have some sort of a gym stairmaster in my second livingroom. Never thougth of that. Ok..so i should go there before i hit my barbell in my homegym. I dont know man. I would say no...but, you gotta open your mind and listen. And bring my cellphone and watch the maryland mucles machine.....fuck...i will try it man..thanks
    InternalFire likes this.

Ok. Much better. Will hit it 80% tomorrow. Upping the deca to 500. And maybe 3 shots a week for the sus. Will increase cardio. Time for the beast. It should be a good week. All my Cells are waititing for punishment. Wednesday its...what ya call it...waxing? ...all bodyhair will be removed. Sun everyday. Wednesday in 10 days we go.

Name:	Snapshot - 444.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	179.1 KB 
ID:	163867

Sunday week 5. Cant hold back anymore. Added masteron to my sus/deca shot yesterday. Training most exercises in my homegym today. Giving 80-90%. Im not totally well yet. Stil feel the flu, but i take a chance. Training will flush it away. Before training i took cardarine and sr9009 aswell. After weigths i will have a 30 min walk. I Think i load with sr9009 before that one also.
    No superpump today, but man....good enough. I guess even deca will not give ya superpump when you low in carbs.
    Trainig home tomorrow also. Before i hit the gym tuesday and show them that my fludays have not bested me.

Wednesday waxing with a hot blond, friend of my wife. Me like. Laying on her torture-rack while she pull out all hair from by body.

This is all becomming a parody. But it does not bring me down. Im flying with deca and test 3000 + and i just dont give a damn. Short story, tried to force the flu and added a 70% workout + 30 min cardio sunday. It didnt go very well. Last two days i have been more ill, had to cancel my bodyhair removing and i guess i will not be able to train hard before we go next tuesday.
    Any hope?...well...now i just try to burn fat. Sizewise im pretty ok and i guess its hard to loose muscles when cycling with deca and sus, but forsure its easy to get fat. So. I eat riddiciously now, just vegetables and low in protein too. But...i try my old trick. Loading with bcaas + glutamine every meal and beetween meals. Its supposed to take care of the muscles even when not eating.
    Had a figth with wife yesterday also. Bad timing. Im a cool guy, but even i feel the test and i was not able to be a politician and answered back like she was a man. She asked me to fix something with the house and i told her i couldnt do it now because i was sick.
    All in all im good. This cycle has learned my alot. And i feel the green stuff inside waiting to explode. When i look "this good" without eating and training the last 2 weeks, what would happen if i could join the war in the gym?
    Ill show them. When we get back from grand canaria. But, im lowering the deca dose by then, and i guess it would never be as good as it could.
    Hell with it. A good pct now, then some rest and all of a sudden we go again with petides/mk677/ppars and 12% bodyfat before we throw in a anadrol /tren /sus for christmas.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-14-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Name:	Snapshot - 47.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	163936

Noway, im not well yet. But now i dont care. Its too late, we go tuesday next week. So im training and gearing. 250 sus eod, 500 mg deca ew, little masteron (leftovers), gw, sr9009, rad140, mk677(fake). Im a crazy mf. Only live once.
    Switching my AI today. Dropping that liquid shit from the sarmscompany and start pharma, 0,5 mg eod. Although i dont feel bloated and maybe the liquid shit does work. But my diett is perfekt so i dunno. Started caber today also. .125..guess twice a week. But im scared of caber, the sides from it last time was...well, i couldnt take it so i dropped it.

Restarting my cardio regime today also. So i guess i will be able to loose another % before tuesday.

Fucing flu. When i look this "good" now, what would happend if i could train hard.
    lol..oh yes...i have one wish for our holiday. It would be a real shame if the people at the custom service dont call me over. A dominant blond in uniform should do the trick. I dont have any tatoos and i will dress common, but they should be trained to spot a steroidmaniac and if they dont this shit is all wasted. Best there is is to be pulled over when you are clean as a virgin:-)

Weigth?...dont know, dont care..guess the same as when i started dietting in april..mid 240s
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-17-2016 at 07:45 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You ever try liq prami instead of caber for PRL(& a DA)?...

I've not taken caber but I do want to try it... But I also don't get the sides from prami - start low like you are w/caber.... .125mgs/ed for 3-5 days jump up to .25mgs/ed and take at bed time until desired dose is met... Usually .5mgs/day will be gtg but as you know bw is key :-)
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-17-2016 at 10:15 AM.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    You are looking great!!!! Great arms, chest and everything else I can see.

Name:	ForumRunner_20160625_120216.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	164092

End week 6

Ok. Flu is gone. Feeling good. Before we left to GC, last week, I did 750 sus 500 deca 200 masteron . Its was not scheduled to go this high, but I felt I had to compensate for the flu and 2-3 weeks without training. I def think masteron added a little extra to it. Guess I have nailed the ai and da too. Well beeing. Didnt have the guts to bring the sarms and cardarine cross the borders and really I feel a difference training without cardarine. Today I go for a ligth workout at the local gym at Playa Felize. The hardcore workout from Olympic Beach Gym yesterday stil sits in my body. But maybe I go back at Playa del Ingles tonigth to get myself a nice side neck tatoo.
    Biggest problem is to keep the diett. Its awesome bufets 24/7 down here for free. Drinks too.
    Wife has already gained 10 pounds stretching her swimsuit

Yeah. And one more thing. Actually this was new to me. Im not used to this life. At the beach and pool its all about abs and fatlevel. Size dont mean shit. Totally opposit from the gyms I come from.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-25-2016 at 04:50 AM.

And a little pic from todays training.

Name:	ForumRunner_20160625_134911.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	164094

And u are welcome to guess my arm inch size!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-25-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Back in Trondheim. See you later Grand Canaria. As you see i got a bit carried away by those Playa del Ingles partynigths and i changed my style completely. And, i have been without anything for 8 days no. Not even sus and i feel my bloodlevels lowers by the hour so i will do a shot now, 250 sus 250 deca and the last 50 mg masteron leftover. I restart rad 140 and cardarine also and continue out july with my diett and cardio. But i love my new body. So much better beeing below 110 kg than 120. Big in a hoodie is no longer my cup of tea.
    In the second we arrived i ran into my homegym and did a 10 min workout with 20 sec rest beetween sets. Actually pump ok. Om my Goood is good to be back...though..I guess my new favourite town is now..not Paris, not London, not Rome or New York, but Playa del Ingles with all the pleasures your desires can dream of..24/7....and 2-3 decent 90-talls gyms also!

Name:	Snapshot - 60.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	164265 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 62.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	164266

week 8,5

Well, been training hard the last week. But i deceided to up the carbs 300-400 g pasta ed. Guess i have already gained 5 pounds last 3-4 days. I think i looked all time best at the gym monday. Maybe better than when i was 25 using anadrol , but that is in a tank with pump. With everyday clothes i look much smaller and a prick from work said i had to be less than 100 kg. Guess im 110, dunno. And weak as hell.
    So, for the last weeks of this cycle and in pct and afterwards i will stay with superhealthy diett, increase cardio, but also stay with 3-500 g pasta a day.
    If i loose some of my tiny sixpack, so be it.
    And pasta helps. Regaining my thickness and back strength. Maybe in 2 weeks i have my strength and thickness at my prime but ofcourse, a lot more cut. I was 20%...now i guess im 14-15%.

And last. I really dont see any sides this time. Ive been using 500-750 sus and 250-400 deca and superdrol in the beginning. Half an arimidex ever other day. 0,125 caber once in my highest deca week. Thats all.
    I know the shit works, i see and feels it.
    Guess its the diett. Max 5 g salt each day and plenty of veggies, no red meat. No saturated fat or candies.
    Maybe my hct is a bit high. My veins are popping like crazy and the guy who did my tatoos at Grand Canaria asked me if i was on any medication cause i was bleeding a lot.
    Guess i have to buy my self some grape.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-06-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Carb cycling is the best approach IMO

Personnaly without enough carbs feel miserable as shiet (maybe im not the only one hhuh?) and lose a lot of strength, always thought thats why guys for high reps while cutting lol

Also I cant grow without carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Carb cycling is the best approach IMO

Personnaly without enough carbs feel miserable as shiet (maybe im not the only one hhuh?) and lose a lot of strength, always thought thats why guys for high reps while cutting lol

Also I cant grow without carbs.
    But is it possible to get sixpack without gh and without cutting carbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    But is it possible to get sixpack without gh and without cutting carbs?
    Cutting is not a on/off switch, maybe the the correct sentence is you need to reduce carbs and fats (energy sources) to reduce bodyfat.

You need to play with the quantities, hence carb cycling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information