Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 2 Post By OnTheGrindAgain

Thread: Test E only cycle - 500 e5d - 160lb

translate is offline New Member

Thumbs up Test E only cycle - 500 e5d - 160lb

Hi I'm 22 years old and going to do my first cycle. Bare in mind English is not my native language and I've converted kg and cm to ft and lb so numbers might not be 100%

I'm 6ft tall and weight 160lb

My 1rm best:
    Squats 110lb
    Bench 110lb
    Deadlift 176lb

The cycle I'm going for now is perhaps not as exciting when there are dozens of such reports but you need to start somewhere and of course I wanna start of easy!

Testo E 500mg e5d for 12 weeks, the brand of testot is Generis. Nolvadex are at home so it is enough and to spare , and will be used in the PCT for the cure and the possible gyno during the course of treatment .
    I will be using 5ml pumps, green needles to suck up the testo and blue needles 25-30mm depending on where I put the needle (will start with 30mm glutes).

I know you all will be telling me it's way too early but why? Don't see the point of waiting if you wanna get big faster.

Already have the testo and PCT ready at home and will be doing my first shot today

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Wait because you don't know how to eat to gain so whatever the test makes you gain you will lose after.

Wait because you are only 22 and it is likely your HTPA is still not fully developed and you might permanently damage it.

Wait because you don't know how to cycle safely. Your pct plan is poor and your on cycle ancillaries are incorrect.

Best advice - visit our diet section and get your diet fixed.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bump ^^^

On top of that I'm going to save you a hell of a lot of stress and aggravation;

Get the idea out of your head RIGHT NOW that any of this is "fast" or "easy"

And please don't respond "well I already have the juice so I'm going to use it..."
    PistolPete33 likes this.

translate is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Wait because you don't know how to eat to gain so whatever the test makes you gain you will lose after.

Wait because you are only 22 and it is likely your HTPA is still not fully developed and you might permanently damage it.

Wait because you don't know how to cycle safely. Your pct plan is poor and your on cycle ancillaries are incorrect.

Best advice - visit our diet section and get your diet fixed.
    I have a fixed diet. Why is my PCT bad anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Bump ^^^

On top of that I'm going to save you a hell of a lot of stress and aggravation;

Get the idea out of your head RIGHT NOW that any of this is "fast" or "easy"

And please don't respond "well I already have the juice so I'm going to use it..."
    What's the worst thing that could happen anyways? Injuries? I'm being careful

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're not being careful, you THINK you know what you're doing.

You're 6 feet tall and weigh 160 and you think you have a "fixed" diet?

I'm all ears, please educate me.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by translate View Post

if you'd be able to travel the time, and talk to yourself now from the future, you would tell yourself not to do this kind of thing and just first read this thread:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

consequences? there are just too many to list, but please read all this, take your time, and realize, we all want instant abs, instant biceps, instant power, instant results, here what happens to us all naive:
    ***Cycles going wrong for the young***

The Young and Steroids

OnTheGrindAgain is offline New Member
    I'm 25 6'2 249 lbs and was about where you are mentally about dabbling in juice. I decided to wait , although I didn't keep up with lifting until last year . I am 100% glad I waited and went natural and got proper training methods and nutrition education under my belt. You have lots of natural potential , go and get those gains.
    Marsoc and Scorpion0922 like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Cuz ur a hard head stubborn kid that can't be told anything. That's why ur cycle layout sucks. Jk. Well kinda.
    U wanna get big fast huh. Just like back in black said. Anything u might gain when u stop u will lose becuae at 150lbs. Bending 100 squatting 100 lbs lol. Ur weak and fact is ur body probaly won't retain anything u gain from roids let alone won't be able To withstand the stresses it can create I imagine.

Then if u damage ur natural ability to produce testosterone . Ur fucked for life. Then u really won't make gains. Then u have to be on roids ur whole life to satisfy whatever thirst U have aside from other health issues. Like limp dick etc. . Hey maybe I'm cut from a different cloth. Self motivated. I want to see what I have and break thresholds before getting a boost. Cuz when i apply that cycle for a boost. I'm sure it will be awesome. Eat a lot. Train super intense. Rest and recover and repeat.
    Sorry for being hard on u. But hey like u said

"If u want to get big fast. Then why not" lol right just like if u want to get rich quick. Rob a bank lol. Jk
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-20-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member

I'm 6ft tall and weight 160lb

My 1rm best:
    Squats 110lb
    Bench 110lb
    Deadlift 176lb
    with these totals its not just the fact that your weak, its that your technique is more then likely awful. you may be able to get away with that now, because the weights are light, but you will rip something when you start to pack weight on the bar at an unnatural level. I know what your thinking right now...my technique is perfect I just need some more muscle. I can assure you that if you did the lifts properly any man should be able to pull well over his own bodyweight in the deadlift( Im using deadlift because in my opinion its an easier lift to learn technique wise as compared to say a squat.) Use your noob gains in your first year to grow, learn how to eat, learn how to lift. Then once you got that stuff sorted out, any cycle is completely your choice.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with everyone else here. 6' and 160lbs. is TINY. Learn how to eat and train before you touch gear. Plus, you're too young.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    100 lb bench press? So a 25 and 5 on each side?

Dude, my 110 lb 5'3" non lifting girlfriend can do that.

Do us this favor, please, you'll love me after.

Just pretend your on juice, eat like you would if on, train like you would if on.

Do it for 6 weeks, then retest your max lifts, look in mirror, and watch scale.

Youl gain just some weight, look cut, and have the nuts to back it all up.

Then think about this, what if you do,it like that for a year, no corners cut, no cheating, no "I don't wanna lift today, excuses"

Then once you hit plateu, consider the juice

Thread Information