Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Sorry for the hold up. Had more important things going on and tbh just wanted to focus on eating and working out..

Week 18

Pin

All fine

Gym

Great

Diet

Solid as always (hard to eat 4650 cals day though)

Weight

205lbs

Sides

zero

PIP

All good lately

Conclusion

I am at week 18 now having done 16 weeks of AAS. I have just added prop for the final 2 weeks with it being a short ester. I will start my PCT at the start of next week.

Had my MRI scan and turns out ive got a small rotator cuff tear and strained, weak tendons in my shoulder. The Doctor said it should be like steak, but is more like streaky bacon. I am seeing my Pysio next week to start a course to try and repair the damage without surgery or stopping the gym.

I am very happy with my AAS journey and have learnt a lot. 100 % do not regret this journey and its made a great change in my self confidence and how I feel. Should I have put on 15/20lbs naturally over 3 years without AAS, maybe, but with my injury and body issues, I am glad I did this!!

Judge away !

PICS -

170 - 205lbs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	End of cut to Week 16.jpg 
Views:	1355 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	171910

xGarlicx is offline New Member
    Jangles man, I've been reading along and followed up until now. About to start my first cycle as well, although I have a different but similar starting point. I was really curious to see how your journey would go. I'm really happy you stuck with it and followed good advice when it came along and stuck to your guns when getting trolled.

Yeah, you could get to where you are natty, but honestly most people never will. I can't believe even with all the PIP and injuries you pushed through and I can tell it's paid off. You're actually looking like you lift now man, so grats! Keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by xGarlicx View Post
    Jangles man, I've been reading along and followed up until now. About to start my first cycle as well, although I have a different but similar starting point. I was really curious to see how your journey would go. I'm really happy you stuck with it and followed good advice when it came along and stuck to your guns when getting trolled.

Yeah, you could get to where you are natty, but honestly most people never will. I can't believe even with all the PIP and injuries you pushed through and I can tell it's paid off. You're actually looking like you lift now man, so grats! Keep it going!
    Thanks mate. I am a determined mother fucker.

Coming up to the end of week 3 of my PCT. Feeling great. No major strength loss although i've gone down to 191lsb today (9 drop so far)

Mood and sex drive great. Nothing negative at all tbh.

Will keep updating !

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Sorry for the hold up. Had more important things going on and tbh just wanted to focus on eating and working out..

Week 18

Pin

All fine

Gym

Great

Diet

Solid as always (hard to eat 4650 cals day though)

Weight

205lbs

Sides

zero

PIP

All good lately

Conclusion

I am at week 18 now having done 16 weeks of AAS. I have just added prop for the final 2 weeks with it being a short ester. I will start my PCT at the start of next week.

Had my MRI scan and turns out ive got a small rotator cuff tear and strained, weak tendons in my shoulder. The Doctor said it should be like steak, but is more like streaky bacon. I am seeing my Pysio next week to start a course to try and repair the damage without surgery or stopping the gym.

I am very happy with my AAS journey and have learnt a lot. 100 % do not regret this journey and its made a great change in my self confidence and how I feel. Should I have put on 15/20lbs naturally over 3 years without AAS, maybe, but with my injury and body issues, I am glad I did this!!

Judge away !

PICS -

170 - 205lbs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	End of cut to Week 16.jpg 
Views:	1355 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	171910
    Ok, congrats Jangles but I just have to chime in for anyone else reading this thread;

It is NOT advisable to start AAS with such a starting point.
    It’s not just a matter of fact that these gains could have been made natty,
    but it’s also a concern about tendon and ligaments.
    You should generally have 3 years at least if training, but let’s dial that down to 1 year of SERIOUS, dedicated training at the very least, before you start AAS.
    This will make it less likely that you damage tendons and joints during the cycle. This might seem like just; ahh, fuck, tendons right?!
    But it actually is important,
    if you damage an elbow or a shoulder enough you’ll have to stop training for growth completely in worst case and just do physio for 6mo to a year.
    And that is gonna cost you from half a year to one year just spending time on an injury, which if you don’t do correct can cause you even more time.

Not to mention risks to your HPTA and such, but just let’s ignore all that for now and say that you’re willing to juice for the rest of your life;
    Then you want to optimize for that to be possible.
    And tendons is a big thing here.
    It’s also a matter of just getting used to the bodybuilding life style. This is harder than many think, and doesn’t happen automatically when you start juicing.

My point is that this practice is very risky and i know several who have attempted it, only to drop out of training completely due to injuries.

So no flak to you Jangles, I hope you’re satisfied and wish you the best.
    I just don’t want this to be an example for someone else without informing of the danger.
    And I can say that I don’t overestimate if I say that 50% of the guys I know who start juicing with a bad base, end up hurting themselves to the point where they quit lifting.
    And when they quit lifting the usually won’t start again, since they now know that juice fucked them up, and that’s not a carrot to entice them anymore.

So please, anyone seeing this, think it through.

And again, I hope you’re bigger and better now Jangles and are one of the exceptions that can handle this and get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, congrats Jangles but I just have to chime in for anyone else reading this thread;

It is NOT advisable to start AAS with such a starting point.
    It’s not just a matter of fact that these gains could have been made natty,
    but it’s also a concern about tendon and ligaments.
    You should generally have 3 years at least if training, but let’s dial that down to 1 year of SERIOUS, dedicated training at the very least, before you start AAS.
    This will make it less likely that you damage tendons and joints during the cycle. This might seem like just; ahh, fuck, tendons right?!
    But it actually is important,
    if you damage an elbow or a shoulder enough you’ll have to stop training for growth completely in worst case and just do physio for 6mo to a year.
    And that is gonna cost you from half a year to one year just spending time on an injury, which if you don’t do correct can cause you even more time.

Not to mention risks to your HPTA and such, but just let’s ignore all that for now and say that you’re willing to juice for the rest of your life;
    Then you want to optimize for that to be possible.
    And tendons is a big thing here.
    It’s also a matter of just getting used to the bodybuilding life style. This is harder than many think, and doesn’t happen automatically when you start juicing.

My point is that this practice is very risky and i know several who have attempted it, only to drop out of training completely due to injuries.

So no flak to you Jangles, I hope you’re satisfied and wish you the best.
    I just don’t want this to be an example for someone else without informing of the danger.
    And I can say that I don’t overestimate if I say that 50% of the guys I know who start juicing with a bad base, end up hurting themselves to the point where they quit lifting.
    And when they quit lifting the usually won’t start again, since they now know that juice fucked them up, and that’s not a carrot to entice them anymore.

So please, anyone seeing this, think it through.

And again, I hope you’re bigger and better now Jangles and are one of the exceptions that can handle this and get lucky.

Thanks for such a great reply. You're right in everything you say. I 100% suggest doing it the way you did and advise. I Would be a fool to argue otherwise. I did have my reasons, but thats by the by.

UPDATE for anyone who cares.

I am now 4 weeks into PCT. Hardly any strength loss, 190lbs still (meaning I've kept 20lbs as of now) and feel great. Deadlifting 140kg x 3, Squatting 100kg x 8 (free weight, onto a bench though)

A lot of people made out that my gains would vanish and that my body would shut down from thus cycle due to no base. What a load of shit!

There was a LOT of scare mongering in this thread and unless magically I wake up in the next 2 weeks of PCT and am 170, I've proved a LOT of people wrong!

Maybe its my diet and dedication in the gym?? Maybe the AAS did nothing and I just grew naturally, explaining why I've not lost any size or strength??? I don't know, but I've kept all my size added and feel great.... Time will tell if I am proved wrong, but at this point I cant see how I would loose the muscle added with the lifestyle choices I am making !
    Last edited by Jangles1; 04-06-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Thread Information