Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jangles1 is offline Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I dont want to come across nasty or anything but the point i think was being made is that you still look very very natural. You are nowhere near the stage where people dont have to ask if you go to the gym.

I dont know that youll lose the way you look at all. Im not really sure where that 30lbs went either.

But if youre happy thats all that matters. Putting it on the thread fully opened yourself to critique and yougot it good.

I woupd have said dont do it but very big props for taking it all on the chin and carrying on.

Doesnt make it a good idea... to any noobs wanting to do the same thing as jangles

I get that mate

But that doesnt negate the fact everything people said would happen due to starting without a propper base has not happened.

That’s my only point here.

If you’re new to AAS and reading this, absolutely be patient and do a solid year or 2 building a base while throughly researching, then if you really want to, do a cycle. It can only yield better results if you build a better base than i did.

The main thing I’ve learnt is that I could have achieved the same goals without aas, albeit in a longer time period. Being on a cycle i do think motivated my beyond belief, and i do not regret it at all. I would change a few things if i could though.

I think it’s funny everyone says “you look no different”. It’s funny because i cannot begin to describe the amount of comments i get from people every time i go out. There is a huge huge difference. Huge!

Maybe pics don’t translate well, but that’s just fact. No reason to lie. Say what you want about me but i’ve being transparent from day 1

It is what it is and all you can do is learn from your mistakes and move forward.

I’m healthy and kept (for now) all gains. Post cycle Bloods will be done after my PCT and il report back.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 04-06-2018 at 06:14 AM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information