Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: T400 & NPP cycle

  1. #1
    Tacosngains is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32

    T400 & NPP cycle

    32 years old on my first cycle after 7 weeks of trt doing 140mg of test cyp. The t400 is 150c 150 p and 100 e. Npp 200mg
    Im running .6 test and .5 npp on m & f and another .5 npp on Wednesday. Does this seem adequate for results on a first cycle?
    Currently at 6'1" 185lbs and not sure on the body fat. I take daily supplements and multivitamins. Pretty good diet, but could use improvement.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Wow. Just wow. You waited a whole 7 weeks of TRT before your started a cycle and included deca in it? Why the delay?

    Any HCG ? AI? DA to hand? Your T400 has prop in it so why only run 2 x per week?

    Seriously you should have waited til you had your TRT dialled in (that can take up to a year) before you start cycling. Even then the recommendation would be to run test only.

    I bet TRT plus a much improved diet would have given you great results.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    Tacosngains is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Wow. Just wow. You waited a whole 7 weeks of TRT before your started a cycle and included deca in it? Why the delay?

    Any HCG ? AI? DA to hand? Your T400 has prop in it so why only run 2 x per week?

    Seriously you should have waited til you had your TRT dialled in (that can take up to a year) before you start cycling. Even then the recommendation would be to run test only.

    I bet TRT plus a much improved diet would have given you great results.
    Trt was through a clinic and was costing a rediculous amount of money. Could not continue to go down that path. So i got my own. I can get my hands on aromasin or arimidex , but from what I have seen npp is less estrogenic than many other choices.
    To answer your question on why twice a week with the t400... Your answering my question with another question. I posted this for insight and joined to learn from others and grow. Not to be grilled.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Ok buddy, sometimes asking questions helps us to help people but there you go.

    I’ll answer your only question - after 7 weeks of TRT And and additional however many weeks of increased test and deca you should be seeing more than adequate results already.

    Just in case you are interested read this and best of luck

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    Last edited by Back In Black; 01-21-2018 at 11:42 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  5. #5
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosngains View Post
    32 years old on my first cycle after 7 weeks of trt doing 140mg of test cyp. The t400 is 150c 150 p and 100 e. Npp 200mg
    Im running .6 test and .5 npp on m & f and another .5 npp on Wednesday. Does this seem adequate for results on a first cycle?
    Currently at 6'1" 185lbs and not sure on the body fat. I take daily supplements and multivitamins. Pretty good diet, but could use improvement.
    that would not be the first cycle advise I would have given , 300-500mg of just test e would of been plenty. however you already started and your starting dosages are fine for now (I would switch your dosing to EOD protocol for more consistent blood levels though)..

    how long have you been training ?
    from your stats I would assume not very long at all, as 185 pounds is pretty light for your 6'1" height, and that would lead me to assume your diet could really use some work as well. you need to put on a good 30 pounds of quality tissue, and you can only do that with proper training and a stellar high calorie diet.

    hit the diet section of the forum. you'll get more gains if you optimize your diet and not just depend on drugs

  6. #6
    Tacosngains is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32
    Update... Cycle has been going great. Good solid gains. Weight has gone up 18lbs, noticeable change in upper body. Waist still at a 34 but pants are tighter in the thighs and glutes. Diet has helped dramatically. Let me know about questions and id be happy answer.

    Also working on putting together a cutting cycle after a couple months of cruising just want to get it figured out while i have the extra money laying around. Let me know if you have any experience with this stack.
    Test E 300mg
    Primo E 100mg
    Mast E 200mg

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosngains View Post
    Update... Cycle has been going great. Good solid gains. Weight has gone up 18lbs, noticeable change in upper body. Waist still at a 34 but pants are tighter in the thighs and glutes. Diet has helped dramatically. Let me know about questions and id be happy answer.

    Also working on putting together a cutting cycle after a couple months of cruising just want to get it figured out while i have the extra money laying around. Let me know if you have any experience with this stack.
    Test E 300mg
    Primo E 100mg
    Mast E 200mg


    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

    are those dosages per day or per week.. imo, unless your just cruising on primo, it needs to be ran 800-1000mg per week. Mast 600+ per week.
    you could probably get by with just one or the other , mast or primo., not both (running both is more for show prep). actually you could probably get by running only Test. however having said that, Primo and Mast are very clean and have little sides and no E conversion.

  8. #8
    Tacosngains is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    are those dosages per day or per week.. imo, unless your just cruising on primo, it needs to be ran 800-1000mg per week. Mast 600+ per week.
    you could probably get by with just one or the other , mast or primo., not both (running both is more for show prep). actually you could probably get by running only Test. however having said that, Primo and Mast are very clean and have little sides and no E conversion.
    Thats just the label. I havnt put a regimen to anything yet. Still doing research on it.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Tacosngains is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32
    **Update: I finished this cycle off and im back to cruising for awhile (.75cc cyp a week) As far as gains i gained 28lbs and added 1.25" to my arms. I didnt measure my chest before but its noticibly bigger. I started to see some estro sides along the way and knocked them out with some aromasin . (12.5 eod then e3d) still hitting the gym hard and diet is still in check. Im going to start putting together a cutting cycle early may.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tacosngains; 04-05-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •