Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ripsid is offline Senior Member

SID's Cycle Diary - Hitting it Hard

First, I must start off with the story...
    It all started as a small boy picking cotton...no wait..wrong story.
    Anyways, I've been around the board for over a year now and I've been doing research for a long time. First got asked to do a cycle in high school at the gym I went and back then I knew I wasn't ready mentally or physically. When I was in the Navy I had it thrown at me and it was the 1st time that I had actually seen gear or Juice. I've been lifting since 5th grade and naturally except for a couple tries of the the 1-AD or the Andro and then the Norand/Andro stack and actually got very little. So now after years of battle between myself and well myself I decided to take the plunge.
    I did it today as apposed to tomorrow because I had to brighten up today somehow, on a personal note my daughter just flew back to california after being here for 1 1/2 months and well the pain I'm having now is 20000% more than the pin would give me. So I decided to go Sunday/Thursday for hitting it.
    My workout splits vary very litte, but I plan on doing shock days atleast once every 2 weeks. 1st the very unimpressive stats!:
    5-10ish 175lbs (I will verify tomorrow) I have a 32/33 waist. I only carry a little around the belly and that's because I'm not a huge fan of cardio! So, I will say that my weak points would be arms/legs chest/lats and I hope to improve on all of those. My weight goal is to be 195/200 and keep atleast 20lbs to be 190.
    Well the Cherry Popping went as follows: 9:45am est I loaded the pin and then went to the bathroom with it, at about 10am est I sat down said "Fuck it!" Put the pin to the skin (right quad) and proceeded to push it in, no pain but I did feel pressure, asperated nothing, and as I put the juice in I felt more pressure. I had no problems at all except my adrenaline was pumpin! Damn! I was walking around the kitchen like a speed freak!
    Anyways, I went to the gym soon after and started with one of fav's LEGS: Mine are pretty sad I openly admit, and I work them pretty hard:
    Leg Extens: 5 sets 60-15/80-12 150-8/180-8/200-8/200-8
    Squat: 135-15/225-15/275-12 315-10/385-8 (back started to feel it) I do go as far down as my back allows:
    Leg press: 145-15 320-8 410-8 500-6 (pretty unsatisfied w/ last set)
    I was pressed for time so I went to hams:
    Romanian Deads: 135-10 155-10 175-10 175-10 185-10
    I didn't want to tax the back and plus I went slow and low, which by all accounts is a good way to go. This is where things got crappy, a crew of giddy school girls then took all the leg machines! B*CH's! Anyway, I went to calves (shortened)
    seated: 45-50
    smith machine w/ block: 135 x 50 135 x 25
    I will make up for my lack of hams/calves during the week.
    Oh shit, my cycle plan is as follows:
    Test En and Deca with Liquidex eod .50
    Sunday(s)/Thursday(t)
    1 - S- 400test en/150dec T - 400test en/150 deca
    2 - S- 400test en/150dec T - 400test en/150 deca
    3 - S- 300test en/150dec T - 300test en/150 deca
    4 - S- 300test en/150dec T - 300test en/150 deca
    5 - S- 300test en/150dec T - 300test en/150 deca
    WEEKS 6-10
    S- 200test en/150 deca T- S200 testen/150 deca
    weeks 11-12
    S- 200 test en T- 200test en
    Now if I can get primotabs I will try to run primo from weeks 8-14 with Clomid starting from 15-18 300/100/50 as usual.
    I will read through this tomorrow morning and probably edit the crap out of this. Anyways, it's 9pm now I got called into work and that's where I'm writing this. I will say that now at 9, my quad is killing me more like a charlie horse, but i've had worse. I'll check intomorrow to fill in and edit properly etc. Anyways, I'm pretty excited about this, I've had great help from the Texas boys: Majorpec, Big T, and Jarrett also. To my bro's cheers it better be a good one or I'll hunt you all down! Kidding you guys are serious bro's! Thanks! And hopefully the guys that haven't had ther cherries popped aka "Cherry Boys" I hope I can help you! Thanks to AR, God, My Parents the bottle of Vino and the Frank Sinatra records for bringing me into this world!
    Cheers
    SID!
    Last edited by ripsid; 08-17-2003 at 06:52 PM.

Thread Information