Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Pipes78 is offline New Member

What happened??????

No more pics, no new post. Are you guys still out there? what's going on SID did you give up you better post some results!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Admittedly I have been lacking, but that is because of work! I am preparing for a trip to Russia and alot of work is going into it. I did miss the gym on friday, but will make it up today and I will be posting pics soon, infact the wife said she'd take them for me. Anyways, I had a rough weekend as far as eating went I know saturday was good, but yesterday I cheated and had double whopper! I had to do it, wife, guppy, and me were running an errand last night they said lets go... so, what the F*K! I haven't had a burger since early august! Well, this week is planning to be pretty intense for me workout wise, I just have the need to really kill it. I'll keep on with the anabolic workout, but just go heavy as hell I guess.
    Still looking for tattoo ideas... I'm going to go meet with more artists this week.

I'll check back ..

SID

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    A whopper.... oh hell no!!!! you know you are bulking so a burger every now and than won't kill ya. But it's good to hear that you're sticking with a clean diet most of the time. Keep 'em coming bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro a cheat meal once a week is a good idea........... so don't beat yourself up about it. Saturday night I had a 1/2 pound burger with everything and fries. That thing was bigger than me! Cheat meal keeps you sane and also helps the metabolism out. I can see if you were a few weeks out from a show.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro a cheat meal once a week is a good idea........... so don't beat yourself up about it. Saturday night I had a 1/2 pound burger with everything and fries. That thing was bigger than me! Cheat meal keeps you sane and also helps the metabolism out. I can see if you were a few weeks out from a show.
    You know you read about guys doing it, hell you watch there videos and you see them doing it... I was like damn, I've been eating right for so long I felt guilty
    about it, until I bit into that Double whopper beauty! Just Awesome! Then finished the wifes chicken sandwhich! Nice!
    Mud check your pm's in a few!
    SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    You know you read about guys doing it, hell you watch there videos and you see them doing it... I was like damn, I've been eating right for so long I felt guilty
    about it, until I bit into that Double whopper beauty! Just Awesome! Then finished the wifes chicken sandwhich! Nice!
    Mud check your pm's in a few!
    SID
    Yeah you feel guilty until the first bite and then you forget all about it

I'll keep an eye out.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    One burger!....................that's it?!?!?! Bro, when you said you cheated I thought you really cheated. When I say cheat I mean CHEAT..........I wish I could just eat one damn burger. When I go out to eat I ask for estimate not a menu!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    One burger!....................that's it?!?!?! Bro, when you said you cheated I thought you really cheated. When I say cheat I mean CHEAT..........I wish I could just eat one damn burger. When I go out to eat I ask for estimate not a menu!
    Juggy on the mike! Hooken us up with the stand up! That was good! Actually, I wanted to get a couple of those burgers but was kind of iffy about it.. Oh well, got it out of my system now for at least a few more weeks!

SID

Well last night was back and chest and man what a fucking workout! I really felt strong and for the 1st time in the whole cycle felt just strong and thick (not just my skull this time!)
    So it went as follows:
    bent rows - 225-10/245-10/265-8 (and could have gone more!)
    wide pulldowns - 170-10/190-10
    close grip pulldowns- 150-10/170-10
    rvs grip pulldowns- 150-10/170-10

flat DB - 80-12/100-10/115-10 (and could have thrown around 130's last night no problem)
    rotating press (inner pec twisting dbs) - 60-10/80-10
    incline - 60-10/70-10/80-10 (I could have gone with the 100's easy but my shoulder was NOT hurting and I didn't want to push it!)
    cable X's - 60-12/70-12
    Over all My back was so pumped I felt my shirt tighten up during the workout! and my chest being as small as it is was pretty worked, and I could have gone heavier, but didn't want to tweek the shoulder! I felt great!!!!

I'll check back .. .Workus Interuptus!

SID

Sounds like it's all going great. Kind of makes ya really look forward to the next cycle. Keep it up bro, ya got a couple more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Sounds like it's all going great. Kind of makes ya really look forward to the next cycle. Keep it up bro, ya got a couple more weeks.
    Let me tell you bro, I went in and felt well rested for like the 1st time in along time and when I did my warm ups it was like I was using and empty bar.. then I put 225 on and was like this is amazingly easy, and just went at it! And this one guy was like Damn man! That's alot of weight and I wasn't even paying attention to the weight I was more worried about the quality of rep. When I looked down I realized I had 265 on the bar and whipped out 8 pretty easily. After I finished back I was burned out! and though forsure chest was gonna suck, but I took 2 minutes or so recouped and BAM! just started throwing the Db's around had my buddy spot me on the 115's he was like I can't get over how easy you did that... so I was just stoked! Just stoked! I feel like bridging with more test and Eq! and then start bigger Test/Deca /primo/eq later... basically I never want to come off! especially after yesterday! Wow! Felt great! And I love it when I out lift someone that's got me by 20+ lbs... (that narrow it down to the whole gym! ) Oh well.. Feeling great today for arms/calves/hams @ lunch...

SID

Good to hear the shoulder isn't bothering you as much...... Big T is right about the next cycle........... have you thought about it yet?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well last night was back and chest and man what a fucking workout! I really felt strong and for the 1st time in the whole cycle felt just strong and thick (not just my skull this time!)
    So it went as follows:
    bent rows - 225-10/245-10/265-8 (and could have gone more!)
    wide pulldowns - 170-10/190-10
    close grip pulldowns- 150-10/170-10
    rvs grip pulldowns- 150-10/170-10

flat DB - 80-12/100-10/115-10 (and could have thrown around 130's last night no problem)
    rotating press (inner pec twisting dbs) - 60-10/80-10
    incline - 60-10/70-10/80-10 (I could have gone with the 100's easy but my shoulder was NOT hurting and I didn't want to push it!)
    cable X's - 60-12/70-12
    Over all My back was so pumped I felt my shirt tighten up during the workout! and my chest being as small as it is was pretty worked, and I could have gone heavier, but didn't want to tweek the shoulder! I felt great!!!!

I'll check back .. .Workus Interuptus!

SID
    I think I may try working out chest and back in one day........Do you do all your exercises for back 1st then chest or do you do like Arnold used to do...1 set back followed by 1 set chest.........Def looks like something I want to try in the near future...Im glad to see the strength going up for ya....must be an awesome feeling

Good to hear the shoulder isn't bothering you as much...... Big T is right about the next cycle........... have you thought about it yet?
    You know I have...since before I started this one! And like I had said to you at Ulana's I'd love to throw the Fina in, but I'm not big on the whole pincusion thing! by the way howz that going bro? Anyways, I wanted to run
    Test en or cyp - 1-12 600 or so
    Deca 500 1-10
    prop to start 1-4
    then primo 10-20 400
    eq 10-20 500
    mix in some winny 15-20 also
    fina maybe 10-15
    Just throwing it around.. now, it's a matter of coaching the wife into being cool about it again. That will be the toughest battle... I almost had her doing my right delt for me on sunday but she's still stuck on the horror story of an addict... different game I tell her. I wanted to finish this with thickness like you got Mud, but until now I haven't got as thick as I wanted... hell I wanted to be about 265, but I fell off by about 70lbs or so.. I didn't expect too much did I????

SID

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I think I may try working out chest and back in one day........Do you do all your exercises for back 1st then chest or do you do like Arnold used to do...1 set back followed by 1 set chest.........Def looks like something I want to try in the near future...Im glad to see the strength going up for ya....must be an awesome feeling
    MASS.. I did back 1st and then chest and after I finished back I needed a couple minutes to recoupe! because I was just full! I felt my back get thicker by the minute! it was PRICELESS! I loved it!
    I want to try the super set workout arnold did, and I just need to set aside a morning or afternoon to spend the 4 hours he did in the gym! I've heard a few barf stories about his workout! Makes me want to conqure it! Kick the Oaks workout's ass!

SID

Yeah I remeber you saying you wanted to try Fina. I tell you what SID if you do you will not be disapointed (sp) one bit bro. It's everything you have heard and more. I stsrted my 4th week Monday and I'm up over 10lbs and I'm getting leaner and more vascular. The ED shots aren't bad at all and are worth it.......... now it's 2nd nature to me........ I did ED shots my first cycle too.

Bro I have no thickness I always feel like the skinny guy From what I saw you liked very thick to me so I can imagine how much thicker you got these last couple of weeks. No 70lbs aint much and I have to say your goals aren't that outragous at all bro. j/k

Well, I didn't go to the gym yesterday I was totally drained from mondays workout! I was very surprised by that I must add, I just felt before noon like I had lost all my juice I was flat drained! So, yesterday I went looking at tattoo artists with my bro. So, today i'll hit the gym at lunch and just try to kill it! hams and calves today so I'm looking forward to it! I'll post back again...boss just called me...

SID

Not going to the gym..... man oh man, I have a size 13 boot with your name all over it.

Not going to the gym..... man oh man, I have a size 13 boot with your name all over it.
    bwahahahaha

SID how did you like the guys work from last nights shop? What would be the damage?

Sid..............get your butt to the gym bro...........you know Big T just walks around looking for bros to kick. Tear stuff you bro.

Sid..............get your butt to the gym bro...........you know Big T just walks around looking for bros to kick. Tear stuff you bro.
    I received the longdistance "Boot to the Ass"! I'm goin to the gym in a about 40 mins for lunch...

mud.. Went to a place called Chris Gamm's Under the Gun, and they were really good. I had asked the guy what do you think I could do he said alot of colors and such to cover up what I have (OH, I'll post the pic tonight of my Left arm so y'all (that's for T) can see what I want covered up). And he said we're $100per/hour and it could be up to 1200 or so. Then I went to a place called Ink Castle and was very unimpressed... all the guy wanted to do was take a piece of flash (bio-mech, it's cool but I don't want something off the wall) and say yes I can do that for 1200 total and he started saying that he's real fast and bs like that. Well, he didn't have 1 pic of any previous work he had done so that right there says that I don't trust him. 2, I said I wanted a cutom piece and he's talking Flash... F*K that! There's good flash, Booth and guys like that, but I still wouldn't want that...customize his idea and we'll talk. I think the guy was a hack! I knew a guy that he and his wife got work from the guy and it was nice, but it was just tribal...I think I'm the only guy with a F*K'd up piece of tribal. When you see the pic you'll see how disproportionate the work is! Way off! Anyways, Mud, if your piece was $680 or what not it is a big one too! So hopefully he'll hook me up! Oh, I'll let you know what day and see if we can meet at McD's (CHEAT???? 1 BURGER AND NOW IT'S ALL DOWN HILL )
    I've been looking at the Bio-mech stuff and some of it's pretty cool I like the blues and stuff in it.. I just want something bad assed! I'll ping back ...

SID

Yeah I have 2 both pieces but F*** him you tell them what you want not the other way around........ I was thinking of getting a bio-mech (some cool Giger shyte) on my back but then decided to do the custom piece have now.

We can meet at McD's but a cheat night

Just let me know bro....... Shane is a cool dude.... Hopefully he will hook me up next time Thinking of getting something like what's on my back on my ribs.

Yeah I have 2 both pieces but F*** him you tell them what you want not the other way around........ I was thinking of getting a bio-mech (some cool Giger shyte) on my back but then decided to do the custom piece have now.

We can meet at McD's but a cheat night

Just let me know bro....... Shane is a cool dude.... Hopefully he will hook me up next time Thinking of getting something like what's on my back on my ribs.
    Work those obliques brother! ! I saw one where this guy had the flesh rip away and skeletons peaking and climbing around in his ribs, with one sawing on one of the ribs.. It was awesome!
    This guy I'm going to see tonight evidently is real good! I talked to my buddy and he's like this guy tatted up at woodstock and people were waiting in line for like the whole weekend to get some of his work done! They say it's pretty sick! I know Shane's is on another level so I'm curious how this guy compares!

SID

That's the other way to find a good artist...... word of mouth from lots of people. These guys put up the best pictures but don't show you all the hack jobs they did ........... So if this dude had a huge line waiting for him then he must be damn good or the people were to high to care

That's the other way to find a good artist...... word of mouth from lots of people. These guys put up the best pictures but don't show you all the hack jobs they did ........... So if this dude had a huge line waiting for him then he must be damn good or the people were to high to care
    I'm guessing that with all the X running around that place that they were loving the feeling of the needle ripping through there skins! Yes he said he's seen this guy do some wicked stuff! really good.. I sent him to shanes website to see what I was raving about so I'm looking forward to hearing back from him.

SID

OH yeah I almost forgot...Sunday I did my left delt right well my wife socked point blank right at the spot where I did it.... well my arm is soo f'kn red! and I did shoulders today at lunch so now, my arm is swollen and red and tight! So now, I will have to wait till tomorrow probably to go.
    And I'm trying to talk the wife in to going up to Studio1 on friday after work, if you have time bro.

SID

OH yeah I almost forgot...Sunday I did my left delt right well my wife socked point blank right at the spot where I did it.... well my arm is soo f'kn red! and I did shoulders today at lunch so now, my arm is swollen and red and tight! So now, I will have to wait till tomorrow probably to go.
    And I'm trying to talk the wife in to going up to Studio1 on friday after work, if you have time bro.

SID
    She was trying to help ya bro........ you know push all the oil around for you.

I have a wedding to go to on Friday.............. Well, if you still go I will get you better directions then the f'ed up ones I gave you over the phone. I'd don't work well on the spot

Hey Mudd, you live close to SID. Go kick him and get him motivated.... I've been sitting here all day waiting for some kind of update and getting zilch.

SID..... c'mon bro..... this is like a soap opera.... what's happened lately?

Hey Mudd, you live close to SID. Go kick him and get him motivated.... I've been sitting here all day waiting for some kind of update and getting zilch.

SID..... c'mon bro..... this is like a soap opera.... what's happened lately?
    I know bro........... the only problem I only wear a 9........ I don't think it will be enough

Kick him twice! hahaha

Kick him twice! hahaha
    With age comes wisdom..................... never thought of that..... thanks Jugg!

With age comes wisdom..................... never thought of that..... thanks Jugg!
    Damn you're right. So Jugg should be a genius..... an OLD genius. j/king bro.

Where the hell is Sid.............yall were doing fine picking on him.....now look what has happened.........it's turned into kick Jugg night at the Apolo!

That's it.................I'm having a Tazer installed on my cane and when I see you guys.........zzzzzzzzzitttttt.........instant afro!

Punks!

Guys don't let Jugg fool ya anymore........... he asked me to resize a pix to use for an avatar....... Let me just say he isn't the frail old man he says he is............ I'm gonna start watching what I say from now on

SID................ Where are ya bro!

SID..... MIA since Oct 22, 2003 at 2:10pm.

Jugg isn't old!?!?!?!?!?! Great, now you're gonna try and tell me that pigs really do fly.

J/K Jugg.... I know you're not that old.... just older.

SID..... MIA since Oct 22, 2003 at 2:10pm.

Jugg isn't old!?!?!?!?!?! Great, now you're gonna try and tell me that pigs really do fly.

J/K Jugg.... I know you're not that old.... just older.

No....... he's old and I mean real old but a big mofo

LMAO!!!!! Jugg if we didn't love ya, we wouldn't give ya any shyte.

SID, until you start updating me and Mudd and Jugg are going to keep hi-jacking this thread bro!!!

OK OK OK OK OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back! and well....as I stated earlier, my girl hit me in the arm where I did my delt shot ... well now my bicep and part of my forearm are swollen 2x the regular size! And it probably didn't help that on Wed. I did shoulders! So, now I'm sitting here with an arm that is in unbelievable pain! WTF! Anywho...I'm all swollen up! And I can't do anything about it... it seems to be loosening up right now, but the swelling has gone up some. I'm pretty freaked by the whole thing. I went to a tattoo guy yesterday and had to come up with some bs story about why my arm was swoolen... bug bite and reaction I said. Did my quad this morning hopefully that won't be F*D up too! I'm pretty bent over this thing, I mean I know she didn't mean it and I don't blame her or anything like that.. I'm just pissed that I have this! It's really annooying!
    So.. that's the update and boy does it suck! I want to take a picture of it, but I don't even want to look at it. I know this is the size I wanted my arms to be after this cycle! but unfortunately it didn't work out that way.

Mud, I need to pm you gotta get directions on how to get up to studio 1 tonight. I was going to go on sunday, but it looks like I have family stuff all weekend and next weeks shot with work and bday and halloween. I going to call shane in a few and ask for his availability for tonight for a consult.
    I'll check back soon...work is killing me right now!
    Sorry for not being around last couple of days, work is really heating up with my impending trip...been moved to december, and hopefully not during the holiday!!! My wife will kill me!

SID

Jugg you have to know we are only busting your stones......... if we didn't you wouldn't be one of the bro's

BigT........ Lately I think our hi-jackin has made the thread interesting considering well ya know .................

SID don't blame the wife...... she was just trying to help you out. You just got to learn to give yourself the injections better

I will PM you the directions....... they are easy. It will take about 45 to 60 min from your area.

mass junkie is offline banned
    OK OK OK OK OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back! and well....as I stated earlier, my girl hit me in the arm where I did my delt shot ... well now my bicep and part of my forearm are swollen 2x the regular size! And it probably didn't help that on Wed. I did shoulders! So, now I'm sitting here with an arm that is in unbelievable pain! WTF! Anywho...I'm all swollen up! And I can't do anything about it... it seems to be loosening up right now, but the swelling has gone up some. I'm pretty freaked by the whole thing. I went to a tattoo guy yesterday and had to come up with some bs story about why my arm was swoolen... bug bite and reaction I said. Did my quad this morning hopefully that won't be F*D up too! I'm pretty bent over this thing, I mean I know she didn't mean it and I don't blame her or anything like that.. I'm just pissed that I have this! It's really annooying!
    So.. that's the update and boy does it suck! I want to take a picture of it, but I don't even want to look at it. I know this is the size I wanted my arms to be after this cycle! but unfortunately it didn't work out that way.

Mud, I need to pm you gotta get directions on how to get up to studio 1 tonight. I was going to go on sunday, but it looks like I have family stuff all weekend and next weeks shot with work and bday and halloween. I going to call shane in a few and ask for his availability for tonight for a consult.
    I'll check back soon...work is killing me right now!
    Sorry for not being around last couple of days, work is really heating up with my impending trip...been moved to december, and hopefully not during the holiday!!! My wife will kill me!

SID
    Just wondering why the tattoo guy was giving you shit about your arm?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information