Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Update on the quad and now I think it's my leg! My knee is all swollen and you can barely see my knee cap. I know when I was doing legs the other day I was really feeling it below my knee and it's still bugging me, but the quad is sore and now knee swollen. WTF!!!!!!!! I'm hoping it's more like a sprain of sorts than anything, I know walking around last night at one point my knee locked backwards on me and I'm feeling that. My quad is kind of loosening up but the knee being swollen is what is worrying me.
    Anybody with some knowledge drop it!!! I can use it.

SID

Well, this is fucked! Now I'm sick! WTF! I can't win! Anyways, the quads sore still loosening up some and I think some of the swelling has gone down. I was starting to think maybe that last quad shot got infected some how? I know I really wipe everything down with the alcohol pad real good trying to avoid this. I can only wait to see what's the problem now. If the swelling gets worse then I go to the doc's and remind them of there client patient rules. Anyways, now I'm looking at a modified workout schedule for this week and that sucks.
    So did the delt yesterday and the site is sore still, kind of knot or bruise feeling. I'm out!

SID

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Alright, enough excuses and panzy-assing around. It's time to get in the gym and start hitting it. Don't make me come up there and show ya how to get it started now son. Oh yeah, heads up on me, as of next Monday...... it's on bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow...... SID gets to go out one night and he falls apart? Get better and get back to hitting the iron.

The wost being my wife's like..."my old man!" I'm like WTF is that!
    T, I'm gonna be all over you on this one bro! Time to get it on brother!
    Mud, I tell you what bro I had a pretty good time and I think it was Quasimoto who put a curse on me for laughing at his non-rythmic ass! Anyways, thanks bro! My buddy's had a good time and Geno was talking about going and drinking till monday! I talked to brian and he was like I didn't think he was going to leave! They were talking about hooking up the amps the guitars and playing and drinking!
    Anyways I'm icing my knee and quad and fuck! I can't believe this bs... No wining just healing and tomorrow back/shoulders HARD!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    The wost being my wife's like..."my old man!" I'm like WTF is that!
    T, I'm gonna be all over you on this one bro! Time to get it on brother!
    Mud, I tell you what bro I had a pretty good time and I think it was Quasimoto who put a curse on me for laughing at his non-rythmic ass! Anyways, thanks bro! My buddy's had a good time and Geno was talking about going and drinking till monday! I talked to brian and he was like I didn't think he was going to leave! They were talking about hooking up the amps the guitars and playing and drinking!
    Anyways I'm icing my knee and quad and fuck! I can't believe this bs... No wining just healing and tomorrow back/shoulders HARD!

SID
    Yeah it was a good time and "The Big Q" wasn't playing with a full deck that's why I was hidding when I was laughing I knew he had somew special powers going on there

Your friends were cool....... have to do it again sometime.

SID, sorry bro I posted without reading about the knee and being sick. Rest and recover bro... I hope the knee thing is nothing serious...

Oh yeah, Mudd, I'm not sure I really want to meet you now. I mean SID goes out and hangs with ya and now look at him.

Hey slacker.......... where's my update?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey slacker.......... where's my update?!?!?!
    OK OK OK! Just got out of a meeting... fuck started at 8 went to 9:30ish wtf! I hate that crap...

So, knee is sore still swollen, but I think it and the quad are loosening up some, so that's good. My 1st delt shot is reminding me that I did it there! sore! wow, can't believe it... I'm hitting back and shoulders and traps today so hopefully that'll work it out some.
    As we talk I'm eating my cup 0' grits and I'm just hungry all the f'n time anymore! Wow... anyways I'll check back in later busy assed week for me I have to prepare for going to russia in nov. and rehearse my plans and installations.

SID

Bro if your knee is still swollen be careful what lifts you do, I wouldn't put ANY strain on it what so ever. Have you gone to the doc's yet????

Bro if your knee is still swollen be careful what lifts you do, I wouldn't put ANY strain on it what so ever. Have you gone to the doc's yet????
    No, not yet if it stays swollen then I'll definately get be there! I'm hoping it's nothing. I was more concerned it got infected with my last inj. I mean all I did was stand for and the quad got real fucking sore! right around where I did the last inj. so, hoping it was just the added stress on the legs. I dont' know, if it stays bad I'll be there.

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Here here Rip don't go and mess up those knobby knees. hahaha Seriously be careful bro, if you really mess them up it will put a damper on that growth you're looking to gain. I hate it when I can't do legs but better to be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Here here Rip don't go and mess up those knobby knees. hahaha Seriously be careful bro, if you really mess them up it will put a damper on that growth you're looking to gain. I hate it when I can't do legs but better to be safe than sorry.
    I deffinately hear you on that one Jug, I won't do them until I know it's ok. Like my friend told me about 45mins ago you don't want to hear/feel that snap because it's nausiating and painful! And yeah, I don't need that in my training regime... rehab! F* that!

SID

So, yesterday was back/traps rear delts and it was a pretty good one too..
    bent row was 5 sets last one @ 250 for 10
    parrallel grip pull downs -4 sets
    wide bar pull downs - 4 sets
    pull downs with low pulley bar - 4 sets
    shrugs - 5 sets last set of 365-10
    bent flys 5 sets - last set 50-8
    db row - 5 sets last set 100-10

Felt good, but today...still sick! WTF! Anyways, feel pretty strong and totally enjoying each and every workout.
    The spot where I did my delt inj is kind of red, I'm wondering if since I'm using a new bottle of RT test if it was made differently and if maybe not as clean as the first. I mean hell, my quad is still sore from the shot from last thursday and my shoulders sore.

SID

mass junkie is offline banned
    About time for some progress pics ..........

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    About time for some progress pics ..........
    Very true Mass If I can get the energy up today I'll do it.

SID

Hey SID, will a boot up the arse be enough motivation to get those pics up? As for the RT not being clean, I seriously doubt it, but you never know.

Hey SID, will a boot up the arse be enough motivation to get those pics up? As for the RT not being clean, I seriously doubt it, but you never know.
    T I don't mean to question them, but I'm not sure why I didn't have problems with the first vial and now with the 2nd one I am? Maybe the oil that was used? A boot? T, you better have abig foot brother! !

SID

A boot? T, you better have abig foot brother! !

SID
    A size 13 Red Wing Steel Toe work boot should do the trick.

As for the gear, I'd question it. Get ahold of your source and let him know. I just don't want to believe they'd start getting messy with their product especially after all the good things people have been saying as of late. But than again, some bad batches are bound to get out there sooner or later. Just don't know. Are you sure you're not just hitting veins or alot of nerve endings??? I don't know bro... it could be the gear or it could be somethign else, who knows.

A size 13 Red Wing Steel Toe work boot should do the trick.

As for the gear, I'd question it. Get ahold of your source and let him know. I just don't want to believe they'd start getting messy with their product especially after all the good things people have been saying as of late. But than again, some bad batches are bound to get out there sooner or later. Just don't know. Are you sure you're not just hitting veins or alot of nerve endings??? I don't know bro... it could be the gear or it could be somethign else, who knows.
    T 1st you didn't state steal toe before... that's a differece maker!

I don't think it's veins, I aspirate every time! I clean the pin before I put it in, clean the tops, clean the site. I'm just confused... I'll try to see if I can get ahold of him. If it's me I'll have to be even more careful.

SID

Well you can pass all the way through a vein and that will cause bruising and soreness, trust me I've done it plenty of times. Of course you'll feel some pain as you're hittingthe vein so what I do is pull out and stick else where. I hope it's not the gear bro.... let me know what you find out if anything.

Well you can pass all the way through a vein and that will cause bruising and soreness, trust me I've done it plenty of times. Of course you'll feel some pain as you're hittingthe vein so what I do is pull out and stick else where. I hope it's not the gear bro.... let me know what you find out if anything.
    That's the thing T, no bruising just sore! Red and sore, and like my quad swelled up and the Delt is sore and slightly swollen. If I did hit a vein then deffinately would bruise with all the bleeding but, haven't. That's why I was questioning it.

SID

Def. sounds like it's infected bro.....I've never had swelling and redness before, either just hurt like hell or had bruising or both.

That was what I was afraid of... F*K!

SID

Hey calm down now, get a second opinion here...... also call your source and see if they are doing anything different like higher or lower ba levels or what not.

Maybe it's got a higher BA in this batch

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Maybe it's got a higher BA in this batch
    True... I sent an email, hopefully I'll hear back soon. It's frustrating as hell! Thanks guys!

SID

No problem bro, I don't mind having to smack ya from time to time to keep ya from freaking out.

Well my camera died during the pics but I got 3... very dissapointing. Maybe because I've been ill I feel not very full, infact light.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SID's Cycle Diary - Just One Fix...-103-0304_aut.jpg  

Another pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SID's Cycle Diary - Just One Fix...-103-0305_aut.jpg  

And Uno Mas! Terrible...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SID's Cycle Diary - Just One Fix...-103-0306_aut.jpg  

You know the more I look at all the pictures you bros put up leads me to believe I have no idea what the hell I'm doing in the gym. I like the back shot Sid, nice taper on the lats and the Delt tie in looks sweet as well. Keep your head down and keep pushing those weights brother. Nice tats.

Well, I definately look narrow! and pretty much well, like I wasted my money! WTF! I'm really more and more dissapointed the more I looked. It's not for a lack of work or eating... I'll do more eating and working I guess.

SID

Keep in mind Sid the way we see ourselves is nothing like the way others see us. It real hard to give yourself an evaluation due to the fact your mind's eye has a predisposed opinion. And you've also had others make comments about your progress...............people just don't go out of their way to do that unless something strikes them to do so. So I'd say you're just not seeing the results that ARE there.

Tell you what start working on a way to switch bodies and you can have this fat old thing of mine and I'll be more than happy to run with yours. I'll even send you pics of me with all the ladies now and then to show you how happy I was with the trade.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well, I definately look narrow! and pretty much well, like I wasted my money! WTF! I'm really more and more dissapointed the more I looked. It's not for a lack of work or eating... I'll do more eating and working I guess.

SID
    No way bro...you just have that small man complex .........bro your traps are coming in nicely and your shoulders and arms are def thicker..............just keep at it.......I can see the changes.....

Hey nice close up shot of your ear by the way. As for yuo not growing....... YOU ARE!!!! Have you put on weight? Have you gained strength? Are your clothes fitting snugger? Alright than, you're growing. You have what most if not all of us here have and that's the small man syndrome, no matter how big you get you will always see yourself as small. Your shoulders, arms and traps are looking thick as hell bro. Keep it up and you'll get there soon enough. Oh yeah nice tats, I can't wait to get mine in a couple of weeks or so.

Hey nice close up shot of your ear by the way. As for yuo not growing....... YOU ARE!!!! Have you put on weight? Have you gained strength? Are your clothes fitting snugger? Alright than, you're growing. You have what most if not all of us here have and that's the small man syndrome, no matter how big you get you will always see yourself as small. Your shoulders, arms and traps are looking thick as hell bro. Keep it up and you'll get there soon enough. Oh yeah nice tats, I can't wait to get mine in a couple of weeks or so.
    I work ears as much as possible!
    Just feel like the pics don't look good, maybe I wasn't seeing right before... I don't know...
    T, look for a PM.

SID

Got it... check yours. As everyone said before, you see yourself everyday in front of the mirror so change is hard to notice, but to the rest of the world we can see it all bro. Relax, you're making good progress, especially with all the crap that's gone on with you lately with the wife and work.

SID what are you talking about bro....... from the first pix you posted I see a lot of new size. Everything is comming in great.

You have to remember you are going to be your toughest critic (that's a good thing) but everyone else will see what you don't right now. Keep up the progress.

Afternoon ladies!
    Well busy as shit at work today, so I have to squeeze a short update in.
    Today at the gym will be chest and bi's, so I'm looking forward to that!
    also, as far as the trouble with jugo, I was told that the BA content maybe higher because of the higher doses of test. It's a whole chemistry thing, also I was told that it maybe crystallizing in me. So what I did was boil the jugo in water then shake it up really good, this morning. Then at lunch I went home, did it again and then did my right delt. I must say that my stupidity with my left hand coordination is excessive! So I was shaking and shit wtf! But I must say that it was the least painless one so far. Now hopefully it won't start hurting like the last 2 or 3 I did.

Well gotta run I'll check back in shortly with a Tattoo coverup question... My boy Mud is hooking me up with someone so now it's upto the idea of what! ????

SID

Thread Information