Lmao!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Lmao!!!!
    Poor sid with friends like you who needs enemies.....lmao

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Poor sid with friends like you who needs enemies.....lmao
    No mass these guys are great! Great Big Horses Asses! Serious though... Jugg, no problem bro I know your joking...
    T, exactly I'm not that much wiser...
    Mud, ...I act like a 12 year old should!
    I told her I should bridge then do gh with my next 8month cycle then bridge and do more gh with another cycle...and so on and so on and so on...

And yes I'm not hooked, but I enjoy the growth and the benefits! She's not to hip to all the swelling and shit! She ripped me for that..and I said, it's not me and she says then stop and I'm like no I don't want to I wants to get biggah!

SID

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Man you will be a broke ass monster with all the growth but still a monster

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!!! SID has to get big...... so he can take his wife's ass kicking's

LMAO!!!! SID has to get big...... so he can take his wife's ass kicking's
    BOTH OF YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT!

Plus I would never ever hit her back....

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I would never ever hit her back....

SID
    Of course not.... you'd just piss her off even more and REALLY get your ass kicked than.

j/k bro.... I know you're to much of a man to hit a woman and that's a good thing.

Of course not.... you'd just piss her off even more and REALLY get your ass kicked than.

j/k bro.... I know you're to much of a man to hit a woman and that's a good thing.
    That and the fact that she throw a wicked round house!

SID

Well, for my birthday I got a bug! yes sir... full fledged crap! This is unreal... anyways, I'm awaiting the oil I order to help with the test problem I've been having. Hopefully this will rectify the problem, if not unfortunately this cycle will have to end because there's no way I or anyone could use the test that I am because it F*'s you up unbelievably. Gym probably tomorrow morning then to a 12 o'clock appointment with my tattoo guy, Chris. I'm gonna start a thread in the lounge with the process of what I've been going through and then maybe we can have a bunch of tat'd up AR bro's informing the non-inked up world of the process of tat's and coverups. My public service!

Also, HEY MUD YOU OLD CRUSTY MOTHER F*KER! HAHAHAHA!!! WELCOME TO 34! NOW WHO'S LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!

SID

Well, thursday will mark 2 weeks since my last inj. and the start of my PCT 300/100/50 as has been spoken of forever and a day. Standard recovery... I had debated doing the last 3 weeks of test since I bought some oil from pnp and even had it express shipped. I'm very dissapointed in the ending of my cycle, I mean I lost 2 1/2 weeks due to the crystallizing in my quad and arm/shoulder. Obviously I wish I could have finished the cycle the right way strong!! but, I can't risk being hung up again like I had been with the swelling and immobility problems. So, thursday I will start the clomid and debating running the novaldex along side of it.
    I will weight myself today and try to get some post cycle pics. I'm gonna miss it... really am. And I hope to do another one in January or so. I want to thank all you bro's who had read this thread and posted and helped through all the Stuff that has taken place in the last 3+ months. You all are good bro's and I appreciated everything!
    Oh.. one of the other reasons why I am stopping is because my trip to Russia may be pushed up sooner than later.
    I will keep posting with the PCT also. Thanks agian guys!

SID

Say it isn't so

Hey bro I here ya................ I was in lots of pain my last cycle from that pos winny........ I swear I will NEVER EVERE use that crap again. But I sucked it up and keep going j/k bro You're doing the right thing by ending it....... If anything the pain will keep you from training and that's not good.

I would run the Nolva and Clomid together for PCT........ Actually I would start the nolva now.... as your test levels drop estrogen will rebound and can hamper recovery of your HPTA and cause all kinds of nast sides.... Use the nolva JMO bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Say it isn't so

Hey bro I here ya................ I was in lots of pain my last cycle from that pos winny........ I swear I will NEVER EVERE use that crap again. But I sucked it up and keep going j/k bro You're doing the right thing by ending it....... If anything the pain will keep you from training and that's not good.

I would run the Nolva and Clomid together for PCT........ Actually I would start the nolva now.... as your test levels drop estrogen will rebound and can hamper recovery of your HPTA and cause all kinds of nast sides.... Use the nolva JMO bro.
    Thanks bro, I'll start today at lunch when I get home. Definately pissed about cutting it short, but when I can work out only 2 times in 2 weeks because I'm all f'd up from the jugo... that's crap!
    So, today i'll start nolva and then clomid thursday 300/100/500 for next 19 days.
    Definately pissed about stopping but what can I do? Dissapointed is an understatement.

SID

Thanks bro, I'll start today at lunch when I get home. Definately pissed about cutting it short, but when I can work out only 2 times in 2 weeks because I'm all f'd up from the jugo... that's crap!
    So, today i'll start nolva and then clomid thursday 300/100/500 for next 19 days.
    Definately pissed about stopping but what can I do? Dissapointed is an understatement.

SID
    I wouldnt stress it to much bro....youve made some great gains and the best thing you can do now is make sure you keep em ............Im sure youve already got another cycle in your mind.......its all a learning experience bro......Learn from it and go on for the next kill....This was an awesome thread bro.....

I wouldnt stress it to much bro....youve made some great gains and the best thing you can do now is make sure you keep em ............Im sure youve already got another cycle in your mind.......its all a learning experience bro......Learn from it and go on for the next kill....This was an awesome thread bro.....
    Well said.................... even if it did come from mass

Look at this way SID you could have never put the weight you gained from this cycle in a year or so.............. Just keep the cals up durring PCT, train hard, and you will be fine.

Like mass said this was a great thread.

Thanks guys! Y'all (that was for T) helped me out big time! My training partners for sure! I know my next would be a pretty big one, I'd like to run test/primo/eq and finish it off with some winny. But that could change as we all know!
    I really can't thank you guys enough! T, Mud, Mass, and even juggy you guys were here the whole time kickin me in the ass and advising me! And like I said I don't have a training partner but you guys helped me the whole time and were that for me!
    I hope to get over the dissapointment, I think it's more based off of what I really wanted to obtain and where I eventually did get, even though falling short. I have areas that I want to kick in to overdrive trainging naturally and then we'll see where we go from there. The one thing I'm happy about with the cycle being over is I can have a beer and not stay awake all night and feel guilty! I'm gonna try to kick the calories up to retain what I did gain and hopefully stay in the upper 180's. God knows I wanted 200 so fucking bad!
    Again thanks you guys! Great Friends and better Brothers! You guys are great! GREAT BIG PAINZ IN THE AZZ! Cheers!

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Even me? That was sure nice of you...........wait a minute...............you're on clomid now aren't you? Damn it, I knew it was too good to be true.

Whatever you do don't watch Old Yeller! hahahah

Thank god it's over!!!! Just playing SID, the first cycles are usually kick ass or dissapointments and you my funky brother have experienced both. Keep hitting it hard and when the time comes time to get back on you'll be ready.

Again thanks guys (sniff sniff)
    And jugg it's usually Rudy that gets me goin!
    You all contributed one way or another! and it's much appreciated! I'm a pretty appreciative guy when it ever EVER people give me help and support! and if we could get together I'd buy around! and toast to you all!

Thanks...snif snif!

SID

Ok ya big baby.. I'm just looking forward to reading your next one. As of next week you can start reading mine again. I wasn't gonna post a journal on my return to the gym and my pro/fina cycle but I guess I will. If ya need help piecing together your post cycle diet let me know bro, I'll help ya any way I can, ya know I'm here for ya brother.

I can't belive it's over............... I keep checking and nothing...........

SID the next cycle will be killer

Well PCT has officially begun (snif snif)
    Yesterday started the Nolva 20mg, and today 300mg Clomid/20mg nolva, they are all liquid and mixed with oj....
    I can't express the wealth of sadness I'm feeling...snif snif... GD! I just can't believe it's over! WTF!
    Right now I'm not even thinking of another, I'm pretty much looking forward to some normal eating and normal life! I believe that that is the only positive that there is to not being on cycle.
    Amazingly enough, I already noticed the acne on my back getting less! and well my wife will be upset since she thinks that it is an olympic event making me scream because she's scraping them off or popping them! Hell, I had some quality acne going! and hopefully that will end!

SID

Well PCT has officially begun (snif snif)
    Yesterday started the Nolva 20mg, and today 300mg Clomid/20mg nolva, they are all liquid and mixed with oj....
    I can't express the wealth of sadness I'm feeling...snif snif... GD! I just can't believe it's over! WTF!
    Right now I'm not even thinking of another, I'm pretty much looking forward to some normal eating and normal life! I believe that that is the only positive that there is to not being on cycle.
    Amazingly enough, I already noticed the acne on my back getting less! and well my wife will be upset since she thinks that it is an olympic event making me scream because she's scraping them off or popping them! Hell, I had some quality acne going! and hopefully that will end!

SID
    Bro you aint seen nothing yet.............. I don't break out much on the cycle it's that second week of PCT and BAM! For the next 3 months acne on my shoulders and back. I hate it. Hopefully you will not get it bad or at all.

Yup, Mudd is right. Clomid will make ya break out even worse.

Well, it'll keep the wife busy popping my back! Yehaaa!

SID

Well, it'll keep the wife busy popping my back! Yehaaa!

SID
    Thats gross bro....some people are still eating breakfast

Thats gross bro....some people are still eating breakfast
    Mass, bro, not like I compared it to Cream Cheese on a bagel! ???

SID

Mass, bro, not like I compared it to Cream Cheese on a bagel! ???

SID
    I could just picture all the white heads exploding everywhere and then the blood dripping down your back..........

Jelly and Cream donuts! MMMMMMMM!!! Yumm..vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SID

You sick sonsabitches are disturbed. .... my kind of guys.

Hey boys! I know it's been a week but damn work is killing me with 2 trips to Russia in the next month and just a load of work happening! Anyways, I was battling a bug for about 2 weeks, and I'm hitting the clomid at 100mg ed/20mg nolva the liquid type. 1st...MY GOD I WANT TO PUKE! IT IS SICK AS SHIT! THE WORST EVER!
    My weight is still in the mid to upper 80's and I hope to maintain about 185 and then when PART DEU hits in a few months...200+.
    My wife even asked how did you feel about it and I thought and said that I really would do the diet different. I ate every 2 hours, but it seemed I didn't eat enough at times. With the struggles I had with the wife earlier, she thought I was blaming her and I just told her that NO it was my fault I should have shared what I was going to do with her and therfore I deserved what I got. But the end or last month or so dealing with the Test just crystallizing and killing me took alot out of me and limited my ability to lift!

Now that it's been about 3 weeks since my last inj, I can say that I still have good strength! I was hitting 275 for 10 quality reps on bent rows and when I do my DB presses I still am 115/120/130 db's, just picking one and hitting it.
    I can also say that I deffinately don't have that Testsense anymore and that sucks! It was worth it! So, now Part Deu... well, I'm throwing around the following and Big T hit me with his view and well...you're all good bro's and Grandpa's (juggy)..and head your advice... Mud, T, Mass, Juggasaurus.
    So..
    Test En 600 1-15
    EQ 1-15 500mg
    primo 12-20 400mg
    fina also...YES MUD EOD I guess isn't that bad.. I hope!

.02 is invited

SID

Looks good, I might try something a bit different but I already know what works for me and what doesn't. Stay safe on your journeys bro...

Well, I wanted to update this one more time since this is my last week of PCT (50mg clomid/20mg nolva..liquid) and deffinately feel the emotional thing going on! I know when I was flying home from Viena I had a connection flight in Munich and there was this boy about 10 or 12 and he had MS or something like that and boy I just wanted to let out a huge cry! Makes you really REALLY appreciate what you have in life.

So if anyone wants to know I am about 180ish, I've been struggling with my diet and workouts since I was out of the country and the work BS that's been going on. But, I'm back on my diet and starting my natural bulking and workout routines in hopes that maybe Jan/feb start my next cycle. I'm really looking forward to it!

SID

Well, I wanted to update this one more time since this is my last week of PCT (50mg clomid/20mg nolva..liquid) and deffinately feel the emotional thing going on! I know when I was flying home from Viena I had a connection flight in Munich and there was this boy about 10 or 12 and he had MS or something like that and boy I just wanted to let out a huge cry! Makes you really REALLY appreciate what you have in life.

So if anyone wants to know I am about 180ish, I've been struggling with my diet and workouts since I was out of the country and the work BS that's been going on. But, I'm back on my diet and starting my natural bulking and workout routines in hopes that maybe Jan/feb start my next cycle. I'm really looking forward to it!

SID
    Good to hear you gotten your diet back on................. I guess there will be another diary in Jan to read. Good luck on the next one bro.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread Information