Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey I'm fixing to get my tats done bro.... I'm planning on getting about 6-8 in the next few weeks.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    She's getting it for me for my b-day and I guess her! It's my ex-wiff's name.... if you look at the pic of my front it's on my right arm the tribal with the heart in it. I think it's the last pic. Hopefully will be skulls and tribal flames... or something like that. Hopefully a wrist band of flames too! Right under where my watch goes so the flames stick out.

SID

Sounds sweet, I'll try to post the pics of the tats I'll be getting done. kc has been helping me design some cool tats.

mass junkie is offline banned
    im hoping to get one on my bday this month....def something tribal as well.................just not sure of the design yet......

Ok, when is your guys' birthday? Mines on Oct 22.

Devils Night! Mischief Night! OCTOBER 30TH BABY!
    Mud's is the 31st! Suites him huh!

I'm looking for good flash on the web all the time now, trying to find something that's just mind blowing!

I'll post my update in a moment I'm upto my ass right now...

SID

Oct 20.....got yall beat........ .....damn 1 more year and ill be 30.....where has the time gone.........damn does that mean ill have to confine all my posts to the over 30 forum........

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Man I'll be 34 this year........ I try never to go into the Over 30 forum then I will feel my age.

That's cool were all in October...... but mine and SID's are the cooler dates........ scarry and all that creepy stuff

I remeber it was hard to decide what to do for my back peice. It took me almost 4 months to come up with the design to give to the artist..... of course he fixed it..... I don't think stick figures would have looked too good

Or you give hime and idea like ... I want something cool! but chaotic with some scarry mixed in but it's gotta look good... Is that enought to go on? !

I know I want skulls! I'm all about skulls! and flames.... I'm looking for good flash on the web so I can get an idea.
    Mud, we need to find a date to go look at the places you know. I told the wife about it, and I know I need to give a heads up can't just walk in with a coverup.

SID

You bunch of old farts!!!! I turn 26 this year. Of course Jugg's got us all beat.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hey! bunch ah punk kids! If my lark didn't need a new battery I'd wheel up there and swing my cane around!

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Or you give hime and idea like ... I want something cool! but chaotic with some scarry mixed in but it's gotta look good... Is that enought to go on? !

I know I want skulls! I'm all about skulls! and flames.... I'm looking for good flash on the web so I can get an idea.
    Mud, we need to find a date to go look at the places you know. I told the wife about it, and I know I need to give a heads up can't just walk in with a coverup.

SID
    That may work and maybe he will use the stick figure drawling I made to use for ya. Take a look at Paul Booth's work...... I think his site is calle "Last Rites" http://www.darkimages.com he's the man when it comes to dark work.

I keep forgetting the dates and she keeps yelling at me because I keep asking her when these things are but I have 2 weedings, a christening, and her aunt's 70th b-day comming up this month and in Nov. I'll let you know what days durring the weekend I free and maybe we can hook up on one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Hey! bunch ah punk kids! If my lark didn't need a new battery I'd wheel up there and swing my cane around!

Does anyone else smell mothballs?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

Does anyone else smell mothballs?
    awww poor jugg............hes like the grandfather that I never wanted........jk Jugg you been in an awfully chipper mood lately......whats up?....not that there is anything wrong with that......

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    awww poor jugg............hes like the grandfather that I never wanted........jk Jugg you been in an awfully chipper mood lately......whats up?....not that there is anything wrong with that......
    Jugg I feel like I can't call you bro anymore...maybe Paw or Pappy...
    And T, well.... you maybe 26 but atleast...... shit... you win!

SID

Don't be hating me because I'm yong and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Don't be hating me because I'm yong and beautiful.
    Man I thought you were at least 30 something...........man was I wrong

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Mothballs........cold bro, cold...........btw it's Ben-Gay.

Sid...........I like pawpaw or how about Grandaddy? My daughter calls me Big Daddy (from one of my fav movies "Cat on a hot tin roof")

Mass.............I'm always in a great mood for the most part. Hard to keep me down for long.

T.......with age comes wisedom.........in your case I've a sneeky feeling age will come alone! hahahaha

It's a great day Bro's! Sun is shinning, grass is green and I've great friends to talk too.........I ask you.......what's better than that?

Howz gran-pappy???? Props Jug! You're not that much older than me or God for that matter!

T, I'll give you young brother, but beautiful????? comeon bro! you must be site inj. in your eye! because you're not seeing correctly! !

And deffinately it's great to have a group of guys like we have here! And I'm very lucky to have a group of meat heads that seem to be as dillusional as me! Kind of like a ARA AR anonymous! We all sit drink coffee and talk about our lives and what we go through and no matter who it is we'll support! We become great friends not just SIDS or Juggs or T's or MudMans but friends! It is an awesome day! isn't it!

SID

Jugg, SID, even though ya'll are a bunch of smart azzes.... I still have nothing but love. I'll come visit all of you guys in the old fogie's home at least twice a month.

DAMN.... 74 hours or 4440 minutes or 266400 seconds since an update.... hey SID, there's a box directly below this that says quick reply.... you type in that box any updates you have about the cycle. C'mon bro, I'm waiting.

DAMN.... 74 hours or 4440 minutes or 266400 seconds since an update.... hey SID, there's a box directly below this that says quick reply.... you type in that box any updates you have about the cycle. C'mon bro, I'm waiting.
    Damn bro! I was busy fucking with you in your new thread! :-D
    And T, I diserve the ripping you just gave me! I openly admit it!
    So, I'll say this last week was a total F*K! I got to the gym 2x and only 1 was good! i did go friday after work to do chest but only got about 35 mins worth the workout so I'll probably go do it today. I will say that I got 120 db's for 6, and only stopped because of a twinge in my shoulder I felt. I felt pretty damn strong! (finally)
    After last week I feel like I lost some weight so I'll weigh my self today, I know especialy with being sick it's most likely I'm down a few lbs.
    I'm feeling like starting 2 bodyparts a day for the next 2 weeks to try to really hit the body hard. Basically try to get 2 w/o's per week of each body part. Just tax the crap out of my body is the idea.
    I'm really working at eating ever 2 hours and trying to get the weight and size up. Also, the wife agreed that if we get the camera back from the camera shop (some clown dropped it and broke it, really a clown from my kids birthday party) she'll take some pics so that maybe they'll be better then the one of my ear the Big T was big on picking on me about!

So, went back to the quads yesterday and after boiling the test it seems to be better, knock on wood. No pain so far. I know my shoulder still hurts a little but I think that was because it was the first time in it. I was looking at a calendar and it looks like I have 3 weeks left on this cycle! WTF! It almost feels incomplete! Like it should be longer and bigger, but it's my 1st and all good things must come to an end (FUCK!)... I'll check back I have a meeting!

SID

Thank you, I feel much better now. I know that it does go by to damn fast, but there's always next time. Don't sweat it bro and quit calling yourself a clown, everyone drops shyte every now and than. Keep us posted bro.

Thank you, I feel much better now. I know that it does go by to damn fast, but there's always next time. Don't sweat it bro and quit calling yourself a clown, everyone drops shyte every now and than. Keep us posted bro.
    It's unbelievable how quick it's going! Actually I started to get concerned when I noticed the my Deca was close to being gone! I mean I'm like... hey I still have a while to go and my deca is almost gone... well, it's close I may have 2 left in the bottle (I think I over drew a couple times). and I still have my test which will run for a while longer. I may up it alittle just to use it all up. Anyways... it's depressing...
    The wife asked me a question and I was like... I just didn't gain that much.. she's like you have and you need to relax! You're not gonna be so huge over night! She's right... I love her and she knows best... hell I admit it she's my even keel because I'm , quoting her a "ADD Freak!"

SID

It's all good bro, from your pics it's plain to see that you have grown. As for the overdrawing, I usually pre-load all my pins before I star that way I know exactly how much I have and how many shots I have. May try it next time.

It's all good bro, from your pics it's plain to see that you have grown. As for the overdrawing, I usually pre-load all my pins before I star that way I know exactly how much I have and how many shots I have. May try it next time.
    Preload for the whole cycle?

Yeah, I'll do it from time to time just to see just how many shots I actually have. As long as you store the pinz right it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, I'll do it from time to time just to see just how many shots I actually have. As long as you store the pinz right it shouldn't be a problem.
    thats actually a pretty good idea..............imho.....ill have to remember that

SID I guess the wife has all the brains I haven't meet her but I would also assume the looks too in the relationship Bro...... she's right from the pix you did put on good size. Just keep going and make these last cople weeks count in the gym, diet, and resting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    SID I guess the wife has all the brains I haven't meet her but I would also assume the looks too in the relationship Bro...... she's right from the pix you did put on good size. Just keep going and make these last cople weeks count in the gym, diet, and resting.
    She's the smart one and pretty one! I'm the pretty f*kn goofy one! Let me know what your schedule is for the weekends bro, if we can gather an afternoon or something we could run and look at some tat places.

T, as far as preloading I was going todo that but I was told that maybe a few days at most before you can use them. I had read of someone preloading the entire cycle and storing them, but I wasn't too sure about that. I wouldn't put them in the fridge because I think my kids would be a little spooked by that!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    She's the smart one and pretty one! I'm the pretty f*kn goofy one! Let me know what your schedule is for the weekends bro, if we can gather an afternoon or something we could run and look at some tat places.

T, as far as preloading I was going todo that but I was told that maybe a few days at most before you can use them. I had read of someone preloading the entire cycle and storing them, but I wasn't too sure about that. I wouldn't put them in the fridge because I think my kids would be a little spooked by that!

SID
    I'll PM ya later on.

Update time!:
    Ok well I haven't updated the sides in a while so I'll start with that...
    1) acne is poppin up pretty good on the shoulders and back and some on the grape/face
    2) nuts have shrunk! it's official! the wife points it out to me when she can (everyday!) they're not NOT there but they're smaller!
    3) have to sleep with the fan on high, because if I don't I may drown from all the sweating!
    4) as I said before the nips get sore at times, not itchy and no bumps, but some times they can be a little sesitive to touch! So, no nipple clamps for SID! And before the wife twists my nipples, she finds it amusing to seem squirm!, I point out that well they just may fall off.

So, that's that, I did loose weight last week when I was sick I"m down 4 lbs to about 185, where as I was close to 190. Very discouraged by that!
    I shifted the workout to one I saw on the main board here (I believe) the anabolic workout which is a 1 on 1off principal with 2 parts per day. I will try it, but I will go 2 on 1 off or something like that. Yesterday was chest and bi' here's how it went not including workoutsets: http://www.anabolicreview.com/workout.php
    Day 1: Chest, biceps
    Bench presses 3 sets 6- 8 reps 80x10/100x10/120x8
    Incline bench presses 2 sets 6- 8 reps 60x10/70x10/80x10
    cable flies 2 sets 8-10 reps 4x12/6x12 (also did pec dec to warm up shoulders)
    Barbell curls 3 sets 6-10 reps 95x10/105x10/125x8
    Dumbbell curls 2 sets 6-10 reps 40x8/50x8/55x8
    DB Preacher 3sets 6-10 reps 25-12/35-10/45-8
    hammer curl 2 sets 6-10 reps 30-12/45-8

It's amazing how much quicker I get this workout done! I like it, but I feel like if I don't do 20-25 sets a bodypart that I'm selling my self short! I want to see if this will help, because with the way I have been doing it, I've been doing tons and tons and tons, and I'm not sure it's working. Plus, a change maybe good for the system.

I'll check back, I'm busy as pooh at work today!

SID

you said pooh. aaahhhahahahahahahah.

you said pooh. aaahhhahahahahahahah.
    And I'll say Doo Doo too!

A change might do you some good, I change my routine every 6-8 weeks. Plus I have alternating workouts that a use like week "a" and week "b" that I rotate each week.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday "workus interuptus"... The job, was an all day event!
    Anyways, tuesday I did legs, again boing by the "anabolic workout", not including warmups it went like this..
    Squats- 315-10/365-10/365-8
    Leg press- 270-10/360-10/450-10
    leg ext- 150-10/160-8/180-8

short and sweet, and something I'm not used to doing! Like I said before, I usually do 20-25 sets per body part. I felt it though, unbelievably and next time I'll up the weight.
    Wed, was rest day, and on a side note my daughter auditioned for the Moscow Ballet Co. and got 2 parts in Nutcracker, so I'm a proud dad today!
    Anyways, I played basketball at lunch on tuesday also, and I felt the last 8-9 weeks of no cardio big time! I felt like I smoked 3 packs a day! Unreal!
    Did another inj this morning... 200t/150d in my right quad (sunday will be left delt), and it seems all is well.
    I'm going to post this in the lounge though, but I'm looking for ideas for a tattoo cover up... I'm going to go for my Left arm elbo to whole delt and need some good ideas. I've been searching and searching for ideas or pics but nothing... right now I'm weighing the idea of an orange sun with the face and flames rising and then 3 skulls above it with bluer flames mixedin and more artistry ugoing all the way up... kind of vague but what can I say just and idea. If anyone knows who Carey Hart is he has a similar sun on his lower back (carey hart does moto x freestyle and is pinks main source of tube steak)

Any ideas drop em in I have 2 weeks to get this done...

SID

Well I'll let it slide for no updating yesterday on account of the good news about your daughter. Tell her Big T said congrats!!!! Just a few more weeks to go bro, I know how you feel about the no cardio thing especially when on cycle trying to play ball or something. My blood pressure can get pretty high while on any AS and trying to run around on top of that..... damn near kills me. Keep it up and let's keep them updates coming. Do you plan to keep posting updates through your PCT as well?

Well I'll let it slide for no updating yesterday on account of the good news about your daughter. Tell her Big T said congrats!!!! Just a few more weeks to go bro, I know how you feel about the no cardio thing especially when on cycle trying to play ball or something. My blood pressure can get pretty high while on any AS and trying to run around on top of that..... damn near kills me. Keep it up and let's keep them updates coming. Do you plan to keep posting updates through your PCT as well?
    Thanks T, I'll let her know!
    Definately have to put the PCT down here, it's like anyone who's debating a cycle needs to know what happens while on. Hell I can remember reading Major talking about crying or almost crying, just being overly emotional while watching some movie! that's the kind of stuff needs to be talked about! I'm dreading the ending fot this cycle! I looked at my Bi-peak this morning (sounds stupid but my arms felt solid this morning actually I just felt solid this morning I don't know what that's about usually I feel like run away from the mirror!) anyways and I definately saw a better peak than 8 weeks ago! Unreal! I will say that I'm pretty dissapointed in my legs! I was really hoping to see more size to them, but I guess it's hard when every time I do squats my back hurts or it's this or that. Anyways... I'll check back

SID

Pipes78 is offline New Member

Encouragement!!!

I just have to say that you probally have on of the best threads that I have ever read on here. I am starting my first cycle soon but I feel much more confident going into this. It makes me feel better knowing that if something goes down these guys really care and walk ya through things. I just sat here for an hour and read every entry you guys have written. like I said I have been on the board now for probally over a year now and this is by far the best step by step in depth thread I have ever read. Very Very knowledgable. I also am from Pa but on the better side of the state i'm in Pittsburgh! Well I Will being sticking around reading the rest of your guys post. so any info that may help I appreciate it. Thanks Bro's for the encourgement and a big bump to everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes78
    I just have to say that you probally have on of the best threads that I have ever read on here. I am starting my first cycle soon but I feel much more confident going into this. It makes me feel better knowing that if something goes down these guys really care and walk ya through things. I just sat here for an hour and read every entry you guys have written. like I said I have been on the board now for probally over a year now and this is by far the best step by step in depth thread I have ever read. Very Very knowledgable. I also am from Pa but on the better side of the state i'm in Pittsburgh! Well I Will being sticking around reading the rest of your guys post. so any info that may help I appreciate it. Thanks Bro's for the encourgement and a big bump to everyone!!
    Hey Pipes! 1st off GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I grew up in McKeesport.
    2nd THANKS! for the complement and much appreciated especially because I know Big Texan, Majorpecs, Big Green and afew others diaries were well done. Thanks! And I wanted this to be for someone like me who wasn't sure and pretty scared of the whole thing. It's a huge HUGE step and takes 100% dedication. Anytime you need help just let me know and I'd be glad to share with you.

SID

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information