Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    No u are not the biggest natural arround, may be the fattest, sorry mate,but you need to shred a lot b4 u can claim that title.

Try adding some cardio into your training and watch your diet,drop on the carbs, you have the foundation allready there,so show us what u can really do, come on mate u can do it.

Keep up the hard training.

And as for that Andre guy, he has a bloody cheak putting his pics on your thread.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viking_warrior_2k
    Thanks for asking, Aussie..., Lately my strength has gone up, as I've only been hitting my legs and chest once per week with various other exercises involved, but I've been hitting my sets really hard and intense, upping my sets and poundages, and lowering my reps. Obviously, more "power-lifting" than bodybuilding.

In an unrelated note, a psychic just told my girlfriend, "your boyfriend is super intense!" Hehe, I'm getting recognition from someone I haven't even met! Anyway, I haven't started a cycle yet, but as long as I'm making gains, I'm not worried about it.

As I've been lifting more power moves lately. My weight has gone up to 270lb., but I'm not too concerned as long as I'm getting stronger. I had 1000+lb. on the leg press last week doing multiple sets for reps, so I'm feeling pretty good about my progress. I don't think I've hit my peak stage as far as strength goes, so I'm going to continue on with my power moves, and maybe come summer I'll do a cycle. Heck, I may forgo the whole bodybuilding aspect and just kick some a** in the power-lifting school.
    You need to CUT....you havent put on 10 lbs of muscle. Get your diet in check. Be serious w/ yourself. It's cool that you're doing what you're doing but unless you want the (big guy, overweight and bloated look) you need to cut down before even thinking bout AS

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Pictures of me around 6'4 335lbs

is the biggest here overall I think and he is natural but still a bit round

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Your a big boy cut up and youll look nice.

proboy1 is offline New Member
    Come on dude, natural means "ALL NATURAL". Plus I know theres bigger stacked guys on here than you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    HEy Andre, how many Aerobic classes a day do you teach?
    LMFAO, I just saw this today!

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    All he needs is to diet down a little... six meals a day... once every 3 hours... cut out the refined carbs moderate protein and healthy fats... throw in some cardio and that should do it!

You were pushing a keto diet the last time I can remember. And it looks like you shrunk in your recent pics. Natty, huh?

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    • LMFAO •
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    looking at your location, you do look like a pig-pickin, cornbread eatin, Georgia boy

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    shave the front and the back

are these pictures of andre taken in a public bathroom?

OMS

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    people are still talkin bout this ish! lol!

andrea still alive or did he get too big from eating tuna and using crosstrainers?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information