Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    BigJon06 is offline Associate Member
    I not concerned with weight either, yeah it sounds good, but im not gonna say its all muscle either, yeah, my bodyfat is around 19-20, maybe higher (this is doctor measured, im in the country and dont have the big time test body fat in water, etc) and im not ashamed to admit it. BTW, i've never said the goal of me was just to take steroids and grow huge in fat and muscle, so to speak. Shoot carlos, if i had your midsection, i'd be happy... Like i said before, when i get some of this fat off my midsection, i'll be more than happy to show it, i think the before and after would have a much greater effect. Patience and i'll show you all Many folk say i'd be "right" if i'd cut some. Dont want to be shredded, but i guess a little extra muscle def would always help me physically as well as aesthetically.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of me around 6'4 335lbs-03-03-12.44.01.jpg   Pictures of me around 6'4 335lbs-03-03-12.44.13.jpg  

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    This comment is not directed to BigJon but who cares how much you weigh when your body fat percentage is 30%. I'm not saying his is but what is the point? I didn't realize the point of using steroids was to get as fat as possible just to reach a number. My point is everyone is saying he's huge. Yes, huge by numbers ... but is it muscle? I can't tell by looking at someone's neck and shoulders.

I agree with you but he isn't using steroids

NoobJuice is offline Member
    O Shiz It"s The Black Hulk

Red face

This comment is not directed to BigJon but who cares how much you weigh when your body fat percentage is 30%. I'm not saying his is but what is the point? I didn't realize the point of using steroids was to get as fat as possible just to reach a number. My point is everyone is saying he's huge. Yes, huge by numbers ... but is it muscle? I can't tell by looking at someone's neck and shoulders.
    Who am i to argue with a guy of your size Carlos, sheit. Im jealous

NoobJuice, the black hulk, i think there are helluva lot of guyz bigger and more shaped than me. Im small

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E
    This comment is not directed to BigJon but who cares how much you weigh when your body fat percentage is 30%. I'm not saying his is but what is the point? I didn't realize the point of using steroids was to get as fat as possible just to reach a number. My point is everyone is saying he's huge. Yes, huge by numbers ... but is it muscle? I can't tell by looking at someone's neck and shoulders

Agreed....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon06
    I not concerned with weight either, yeah it sounds good, but im not gonna say its all muscle either, yeah, my bodyfat is around 19-20, maybe higher (this is doctor measured, im in the country and dont have the big time test body fat in water, etc) and im not ashamed to admit it. BTW, i've never said the goal of me was just to take steroids and grow huge in fat and muscle, so to speak. Shoot carlos, if i had your midsection, i'd be happy... Like i said before, when i get some of this fat off my midsection, i'll be more than happy to show it, i think the before and after would have a much greater effect. Patience and i'll show you all Many folk say i'd be "right" if i'd cut some. Dont want to be shredded, but i guess a little extra muscle def would always help me physically as well as aesthetically.
    BigJon, my comment was not directed towards you so I hope you didn't talke it personally. My comment was directed to the guy who thinks I should just assume you're big just by looking at your weight and a picture of your face and shoulders. I have a guy I work with who is over 300 pounds at 6'3". He's so fat he has to use a walker. Who cares about the numbers if it's all fat?

I feel ya Carlos on that man, its all good bro, i didnt take it personally.
    Trust me, i aint trying to be no fat slob, just cut some here and there and bulk up everywhere, LMAO

Who am i to argue with a guy of your size Carlos, sheit. Im jealous

NoobJuice, the black hulk, i think there are helluva lot of guyz bigger and more shaped than me. Im small
    I'm small. Only 5'6" 200. My goal is more body shaping. I want to get 220-230 and stay very lean with good symmetry.

200 is a lotta person at that height

I deem you "SIZED"!!!

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I really don't give a shiz what YOUR bf is. You think they ask Sapp or Will Shields BF%
    I think not- You can do some things
    How old are you?

im 24 right now

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    I really don't give a shiz what YOUR bf is. You think they ask Sapp or Will Shields BF%
    I think not- You can do some things
    How old are you?
    That is basically my point. Not trying to be a jerk Carlos BUT, for you saying "you cant tell if he's big by his picture" is just a crazy statement. I mean he's over 300lbs. Big is big no matter what. Fat or not, at 6'4" 335lbs he IS a big guy...thats all I meant. No harm bro.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Big is big no matter what. Fat or not, at 6'4" 335lbs he IS a big guy...thats all I meant. No harm bro.
    Considering the point of this board is bodybuilding I would think the goal is to be big and muscular. A 6'4" 335 muscular guy is big. A 6'4" 335 guy with high body fat is just a very large fat man.

Considering the point of this board is bodybuilding I would think the goal is to be big and muscular. A 6'4" 335 muscular guy is big. A 6'4" 335 guy with high body fat is just a very large fat man.
    This is true, but im trying going in the muscular direction, especially when i lose some BF%

This is true, but im trying going in the muscular direction, especially when i lose some BF%
    I'd say cut down and see what size you have under there. I've read your post on another board. Did you like Mt1?

M1T, sheit, its hype, and thats about it, i stopped it, im sure i only gained weight because i was eating better....

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    M1T, sheit, its hype, and thats about it, i stopped it, im sure i only gained weight because i was eating better....
    How did you take it? I followed NSA's M1T cycle (see M1T FAQ thread) and it worked for me along with many others who report similar success. Not as good as the "real thing", but it definitely worked.

Honestly, i dont remember, 20MG ED i think with some milk thistle, and there are so many brands of it, and the hole prohormone thing, i'll stick to my meat, potatoes, rice and chicken.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Yo Jon sup bro? Im from the DC area but I attend college in Oklahoma. Your one thick mutha ****a brotha but Id love to see a full body shot. I've only been lifting seriously for a year but **** Id love the size you've got on you brotha! What gym are you looking at in DC? How close are you to MD?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Hey guys.

No doubt you are big bro, i saw some photos of you on another forum (your nearly as bad as andre). I also saw a picture of your gut and its directly proportional to your upper body.. massive. How about you should a full upper bodyshot bro and show everyone the real story.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Hey guys.

No doubt you are big bro, i saw some photos of you on another forum (your nearly as bad as andre). I also saw a picture of your gut and its directly proportional to your upper body.. massive. How about you should a full upper bodyshot bro and show everyone the real story.
    Ouch!

You are one mean Asian woman.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    by the looks of his newer photos posted up yesterday..he cut that gut pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    by the looks of his newer photos posted up yesterday..he cut that gut pretty much
    No, he's learnt to breath in.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    **** messy, carlos is at least constructive and he actually has pics of himself posted...

Dont flame, give advice...and while ur at it, post some pics!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    just when I thought this thread was dead,

I guess it cool, but hopefully this isn't an Andre thing
    or he'll be posting here soon

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    just when I thought this thread was dead,

I guess it cool, but hopefully this isn't an Andre thing
    or he'll be posting here soon
    Andre is a completely different situation...this guy isnt photoshopped or anything like that, and he's takin the flames like a man, i respect that.. but i dont understand why people cant differentiate between a flame and a piece of advice...

BTW big jon hasn't told us any lies yet, why's everyone doggin on him like he has?

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    **** messy, carlos is at least constructive and he actually has pics of himself posted...

Dont flame, give advice...and while ur at it, post some pics!
    I can admit mate that im not as half as big as him, and im certainly not the strongest or biggest on here. I just dont know how we're supposed to comment when every single picture is above his chest, this has been covered in many threads and one in particular from Prime that applys to this thread.

I can see that the guy is big, and well done for the progress. But if we are to comment and give you opinions lets see a bit more, its extremely hard to judge from what youve shown. Lets seem some back pictures, legs, full body shots, upper body shots (full).

If the purpose of the thread was for us to say how big he is then it has served the purpose, but this thread certainly isnt one that would accurately show the shape of this man.

This is not only my thoughts, but thoughts of MANY people from MANY different forums which Jon has posted the exact photos/descriptions on.

These are my thoughts, my opinions and do not directly reflect any other member here, im entitled to them as are you all.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    My point is everyone is saying he's huge. Yes, huge by numbers ... but is it muscle? I can't tell by looking at someone's neck and shoulders.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... CARLOS... Long time no see, I knew it was you, this is your style... Don't be hating, HE OWNS YOU.. God bless man, 6'4 335LBS You're built like a fuking fortress..

Keep on keeping on!!

I can admit mate that im not as half as big as him, and im certainly not the strongest or biggest on here. I just dont know how we're supposed to comment when every single picture is above his chest, this has been covered in many threads and one in particular from Prime that applys to this thread.

I can see that the guy is big, and well done for the progress. But if we are to comment and give you opinions lets see a bit more, its extremely hard to judge from what youve shown. Lets seem some back pictures, legs, full body shots, upper body shots (full).

If the purpose of the thread was for us to say how big he is then it has served the purpose, but this thread certainly isnt one that would accurately show the shape of this man.

This is not only my thoughts, but thoughts of MANY people from MANY different forums which Jon has posted the exact photos/descriptions on.

These are my thoughts, my opinions and do not directly reflect any other member here, im entitled to them as are you all.
    The members pictures sub-forum is a favorite to many here because it allows us to see REAL people, REAL pictures, and something REAL to look at, instead of just dreaming about lookin like pros...

Well over half the threads in this forum aren't of the member's whole body, and many of them with even less than what Big Jon has shown us...

Messy, no disrespect, but the last two lines of ur post are contradicting and as far as i can see, u have simply restated the feelings of Carlos.. JMO

Big Jon, do what u gotta do to be what u wanna be, keep it up bro

betatest is offline Associate Member
    Why not offer this bit of constructive input and provide the link to Prime's thread from the start, instead of raking the guy across coals?

This is for everyone
    Last edited by betatest; 03-04-2005 at 02:04 PM.

ironaddict is offline Banned
    This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen.Here you guys are drooling over a guy that looks like a center on a football team and then have the balls to compare him to Sean Allen.What the F**k ? I am so sick of all these non bodybuilders that have no ideal of what bodybuilding really is.Carlos you are right man no disrespect to the big guy but it just irritates me.Like me offseason Im 256 pounds offseason 5'9" and wear a 34 pants.I just get so irritated when people do the same to me and try to compare me to another guy just because hes a big guy too.If your impressed with the guys size thats cool but please dont go comparing him to a bodybuilder. If Sean Allen heard that comment he would feel the same way.Bodybuilding and powerlifting are two totally different things.If you want that kind of mass so bad stay away from the AAS,buy some mega mass 2000 and drink that through the day that will give you an extra 2000 calories and wash it down with some cake and icecream. But dont forget you have to do the cake and the icecream thing right before bed time to make those calories count.Good Luck you wanna be mass monsters!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict
    This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen.Here you guys are drooling over a guy that looks like a center on a football team and then have the balls to compare him to Sean Allen.What the F**k ? I am so sick of all these non bodybuilders that have no ideal of what bodybuilding really is.Carlos you are right man no disrespect to the big guy but it just irritates me.Like me offseason Im 256 pounds offseason 5'9" and wear a 34 pants.I just get so irritated when people do the same to me and try to compare me to another guy just because hes a big guy too.If your impressed with the guys size thats cool but please dont go comparing him to a bodybuilder. If Sean Allen heard that comment he would feel the same way.Bodybuilding and powerlifting are two totally different things.If you want that kind of mass so bad stay away from the AAS,buy some mega mass 2000 and drink that through the day that will give you an extra 2000 calories and wash it down with some cake and icecream. But dont forget you have to do the cake and the icecream thing right before bed time to make those calories count.Good Luck you wanna be mass monsters!!
    No1 compared him to sean allen, they simply said he would tower over ronnie, who is significantly shorter than Big Jon...

No need to get hostile bro, but i'd love to see you pics

Wrath is offline Associate Member

Messy...why are you such a prick?? I partly agree with Carloes said...and he said it in a diplomatic way, but you come in with your guns just blazing, comparing him to andre and posting pics of him. Your a hater man.

Honestly, I have been cruising the boards more often, the lounge and other forums have been a much better place w/o your obnoxious presence and snide comments. And I know its ALOT of folk that feel that way

PEace

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Messy...why are you such a prick?? I partly agree with Carloes said...and he said it in a diplomatic way, but you come in with your guns just blazing, comparing him to andre and posting pics of him. Your a hater man.

Honestly, I have been cruising the boards more often, the lounge and other forums have been a much better place w/o your obnoxious presence and snide comments. And I know its ALOT of folk that feel that way

PEace
    lol buddy you say it like i care

If you knew how many folk didn't like your ass...you prolly would care

To be honest i dont think i would, i know i have a tonne of haters on here, people either like or dislike me theres no middle ground and im not about to say something just to make them happy. Im sorry you feel this way bro, my thoughts and views may annoy people but i'd rather tell it how it is then just be another sheep following the flock.

I hurr ya bro, but let it be, lets keep this place clean for ur and my sake..

check ur PMs

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    lets keep this place clean for ur and my sake..

Good call

To be honest i dont think i would, i know i have a tonne of haters on here, people either like or dislike me theres no middle ground and im not about to say something just to make them happy. Im sorry you feel this way bro, my thoughts and views may annoy people but i'd rather tell it how it is then just be another sheep following the flock.

Thoughts and views annoying people is one thing...but its the way you present your 'views'. No one is asking you to be a sheep guy. But coming out and calling him out, THEN posting pics of him,THEN refering his as andre...all before he even has a chance to respond.... is that necessary??

Your views are fine...present them with some respect [and to use the word again] DIPLOMACY, and stop being a jerk bee.

Not gonna hijack...so I will leave it at that.

PEace

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I think Messy gets off putting people down. Dont worry about **** like this big country. Good luck on your cutting, you obviously have made some improvements. Congrats

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information