Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 19 @245

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is hilarious. I am with Swizole for sure. No way you squatted 660 in highschool or even 800 afterwards. Just looking at your body you look like the typical kid who trains his bi's and bi's only. you have no chest and I dont remember seeing your lats come out at all from the fron DB pic.
    Anyways I guess I'm just being a prick but I just truly dont believe you and think you really need to work on getting your body in proportion.
    Best of luck, and cant wait to see the vid.

-Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    BTW, I just had to add this on a random note. Not aimed at the creator of this thread directly, but in general. WHY THE HELL do people say oh my bi's are 18...BUT UNPUMPED YO UNPUMPED. Oh man I look small in the pics cuz I am unpumped. Who gives a shit? Honestly if you take measurements when you are pumped you are just livign a lie, and it's not like you can remain pumped 24/7 so when you are out on the street or anything else no one sees you pumped so who cares really? It just seems to ridiculous to me, would you say the same thing in person if I said you were small would you say OH WELL IM NOT PUMPED MAN...honestly get a life, I cant stand that shit.

-Bino

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    BTW, I just had to add this on a random note. Not aimed at the creator of this thread directly, but in general. WHY THE HELL do people say oh my bi's are 18...BUT UNPUMPED YO UNPUMPED. Oh man I look small in the pics cuz I am unpumped. Who gives a shit? Honestly if you take measurements when you are pumped you are just livign a lie, and it's not like you can remain pumped 24/7 so when you are out on the street or anything else no one sees you pumped so who cares really? It just seems to ridiculous to me, would you say the same thing in person if I said you were small would you say OH WELL IM NOT PUMPED MAN...honestly get a life, I cant stand that shit.

-Bino
    So true B, I for got to mention that. Also, why did you scratch out your face on one of the pics. Thats seems strange to me. Are you sure you arent UncleanForDamian?
    Last edited by WHOADY4SHOADY; 02-09-2006 at 05:08 PM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

-Bino
    LMFAO!

Quality post bro.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah next time someone asks me to show them my muscles im gonna say, hang on.... do 25 pushups and jumping jacks then flex.

davieric is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the "members picture" forum, if u wanna talk about god, get him to make an account and have him post a picture of himself for us to critique, if u can't do that stfu.

Moving along, I stopped reading after all that religious bullshit and can we have a logical answer to this question, it raises a question that should b answered. And "the camera date is off" isn't an excuse. Looks like we have to raise the flag again

Quote Originally Posted by negative resistance
    im just wondering why the second pic says 9/11/05 in the bottom right if you took these today?
    P.S. No one on is going to heaven, so I'll c u there

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    SVT, that pic with the clouds was classic! and as for the thread, bullshit. your body would break under 800lbs

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by davieric
    Welcome to the "members picture" forum, if u wanna talk about god, get him to make an account and have him post a picture of himself for us to critique, if u can't do that stfu.

Oh good...another newbie with zero intelligence...

HULKBOY is offline Member
    oh man this thread made my day the whole religion talk and b.s. about ol boy who claims to put up big #'s...man oh man i agree with swizole i call bull shiznit.. cause honestly i think he would break in half trying to hold 800lbs on his back IMO.. but i'll beleive it when i see it...

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    dayem what did I start!!!

I think last time he posted i was impressed with the numbers didnt question it.. so whatev but everyone is giving this kid such a hard time I hope you can live up to it brother

Care to explain your comment NewKid?

Care to explain your comment NewKid?
    Well I quoted you...I cannot think of a way that I could break it down anymore...let me know what I need to clarify...

chest6 is offline Banned
    405x10x? I can do that and I cant squat ANYWHERE NEAR 700-800lbs. I want to see 800. Posting all this..oh i injured my right glute..its bullshit. You look like a prototypical guy that only trains his arms and shoulders. You have no traps, and no chest.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Well I quoted you...I cannot think of a way that I could break it down anymore...let me know what I need to clarify...
    A newbie with no intelligence?

A newbie with no intelligence?
    Im still not understanding what you dont get...My saying you dont have any intelligence is in refference to your first post where you said we should ask god to create his own forum or else "stfu"...

swizole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    SVT, that pic with the clouds was classic! and as for the thread, bullshit. your body would break under 800lbs

no doubt

There is no way you squatted 800 pounds. Your legs are too small, even though you say you have not lifted in a while, your legs would be massive still be massive or at least look as though you have worked them out. Swizole makes a good point about your core not looking no where near strong enough to lift those poundages. Also, as swizole said, think about strong men that are: 100 pounds bigger than you, have been lifting 10-15 years longer than you and all the while have been juicing like crazy....and many of them could not squat that weight. With all that said, I do not see how anyone would believe this story. Look at his pics....can you imagine this person squating with 800 pounds on his back???

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    There is no way you squatted 800 pounds. Your legs are too small, even though you say you have not lifted in a while, your legs would be massive still be massive or at least look as though you have worked them out. Swizole makes a good point about your core not looking no where near strong enough to lift those poundages. Also, as swizole said, think about strong men that are: 100 pounds bigger than you, have been lifting 10-15 years longer than you and all the while have been juicing like crazy....and many of them could not squat that weight. With all that said, I do not see how anyone would believe this story. Look at his pics....can you imagine this person squating with 800 pounds on his back???

HAHAHA, man I have heard so much bullshit, not only from this cock squeeze who claims to "bury" 660 for 10 reps and shit, I am hearing people saying they know people who squat that much and are also natural teenagers. And people know people who bench 680 natural when the WORLD RECORD is 715 on bench and the man is on more juice than oj. People just toss these F*ucking big numbers around like they are nothing. It's like some people dont realize how much 800 lbs really is. Until you have gotten under 450 or 500 on anything and done it with correct form, you cannot even grasp the concept of 800 lbs. This entire thing has been a disgrace. Like I said before, the fact people actually congradulated this bullshitter on his awesome numbers and blew smoke up his ass is beyond me. When I said I did a 450 squat that was to the floor, and this guy is telling me he can do it for 10 like it is nothing, just a warm up. He also mentiond since I think it is heavy weight, like I am the only one who thinks 450 is a hell of a squat to do correct. all I have to say is this thread is probably the most bullshit I have ever heard altogether.

oh yeah, that 715 was with out a shirt by mendelson. RAW!

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    this thread is too funny....Man I can bet my grandma wins a running marathon before you squat 800lbs and she has no legs! Total BS and everyone knows it, the funny thing is there is a guy like this in every gym they usually don't show up on these boards though...just great!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's time to start handing out suspensions.

This is his second thread.. and it's the same bunch of guys flaming the shit outta him

I can't believe you guys.

Why does it matter so ****ing much if he squats 80 or 800?

Does it threaten you in anyway because y'all are putting up 200/300/400?

Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    you still cant squat 450 for 10 no matter who you believe in with those legs
    29" legs and he can't squat 450?

Dude... get your ego in check... go get a measuring tape.. and find 29"

For the record.. i squat 450.. and i'm not sure my quads are 29"

Quote Originally Posted by CleanforChrist
    dang I was just looking at pics and Being pumped makes such a differance. oh yeah and my measurements arent pumped either.
    My comment on your pics?

Props.. nice arms (namely triceps); delts and quads (the leg pics is blurry.. but i see muscle there.. and a very nice sweep)

Some lat size would balance your torso out.

But overall.. you've got a good look about you.

19 years old... plenty of time to capitalise on your potential.

What's your training split like?

~Narkissos

ajfina is offline Senior Member

-Bino
    OH WELL IM NOT PUMPED MAN

Moving along, I stopped reading after all that religious bullshit and can we have a logical answer to this question, it raises a question that should b answered. And "the camera date is off" isn't an excuse. Looks like we have to raise the flag again

Assclown

[QUOTE=swizole]HAHAHA, man I have heard so much bullshit, not only from this cock squeeze who claims to "bury" 660 for 10 reps and shit, I am hearing people saying they know people who squat that much and are also natural teenagers. QUOTE]

Yep I know of a teenager who has squated 750lbs in a official powerlifting competition. Like I said earlier , he probly does more now because he has gotten older. Oh yeah and he's under 18..

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Assclown
    Narkissos,

I agree that some of the things that people are saying should not be on these forums...AR is and should be know as a more professional site.

But, what do you think? do you honestly think he has ever squatted 800 pounds???....if you had to guess???

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Narkissos,

I agree that some of the things that people are saying should not be on these forums...AR is and should be know as a more professional site.

But, what do you think? do you honestly think he has ever squatted 800 pounds???....if you had to guess???
    Honestly i don't care enough to call him out.

The most i've squatted unasssisted is 455.. (at around 170 lbs bodyweight)... I've been under 495.. and that shit feels like a tonne (2 reps with a spotter.. blacked-out after racking it)

I've pulled (deadlift) 495 at 170 lbs in bodyweight... while cutting (contest prep: welterweight) last summer

I'm not as thick as a bunch of powerlifters pulling the same weight... i guess someone should call me out too?

So his 800 is possible.

Probable? Who knows?

Frankly.. it doesn't matter to me either way...

I do however think that members should respect other.

Is that so difficult?

It basically would entail a comment like this:

"you look good for 19... You don't look like you can squat 800.. but props to you if you can"

Nope...

the shit getting tossed around this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    cock squeeze
    etc. dont' fly here..

I can't believe this a bunch of adults responding.

Just like his other thread... my comment is the same: y'all guys shame me.

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member

VIDEOOOO PLZ

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Eliminate them Nark

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Eliminate them Nark
    There's a saying in my country:

"Give a guy enough rope and he'll hang himself"

I think this applies here.

They'll eliminate themselves

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Ok, here is my 2 cents.... First off...BULL SH!T. I've personally seen a 18 year old do 600, legit, to the floor 1 time. (I know he roids for a fact) but to his credit it was a legit squat. He is a BEAST and has worked very hard at it. I'm with swizole...the first number i heard was 1,000 lbs, then it was 900, then it was only 800 but now my right glute is hurt blah blah blah, so now it is 660 burried to the floor 10 times, but wait "i just wanna prove swizole wrong so ill do 450X10 like a walk in the park" im with swizole completely, 10 LEGIT reps (below parallel) at 450 is quite amazing for anyone, specially a 19 year old with no core. I'm also with swizole on people throwing numbers around to lightly...I play football and people are always talking about their 40 times, I hear 4.2 this and that guy runs a 4.3 the truth is you can probably count on 1 hand the amount of pros that run a LEGIT 4.5 or faster in the pro electronically timed. Fastest guy in the draft this year ran 4.44 (JJ Arington out of CAL) well anyways that doesn't have anything to do with squats, but good point about people throwing numbers around. Back to the subject, if I see the video of 660X10 below parallel I will hand you your props bro, but otherwise If I were you Id apologize for lying because this is bull sh!t, sorry...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm just curious as to why you purposely stretched your second picture, and condensed the third picture.

To make you appear longer/leaner in the double bi, and more muscular in the other?

Keen eyes.......

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    I'm with swizole...the first number i heard was 1,000 lbs, then it was 900, then it was only 800 but now my right glute is hurt blah blah blah, so now it is 660 burried to the floor 10 times, but wait "i just wanna prove swizole wrong so ill do 450X10 like a walk in the park"
    Obviously you can't read...

Maybe you have selective vision?

Go back tru the posts and see who said what...

----------------------

To the original poster.. i'm locking this thread.

If you choose to post a video.. that's up to you.

~Narkissos

DBflash21 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=SwoleCat]I'm just curious as to why you purposely stretched your second picture, and condensed the third picture.

To make you appear longer/leaner in the double bi, and more muscular in the other?[QUOTE]

People can do that when the squat 900 lbs...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information