Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    I don't care what anyone says, this man is a BEAR!! Great job and looks dude!! Keep it up!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    spare me ..
    More like you spare us.

~SC~

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    great pull bro! i can only hope to be as built as you at 43

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Awesomeness I want to be able to be doing that no matter what age I am, congrats on the new PR and keep up the good work

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    thank you that he is gone... brag brag brag, i think he needs a reality check and a self image check... CBG you have some good character in just letting the kid ramble on and not being negative back

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    here i just took this pic just for anyone who has doubts about me ..

this is in better lighting .. ( check the spinal erectors + lower back , trap seperation )

how come i dont see that in his pic ??

im sure you guys could answer this one for yourself ;P

Oh are you serioussss!????1111one You're fvkn huuuuugeee. Get back in the gym bud, you're tiny, even for your age.

Now back on topic, congrats on the lift, i might give these rackdeads a go sometime, the lower back lactic burn during my bulk cycles is just too much to be doing deads off the floor.

URMaster is offline Junior Member
    Sure you can lift 600+ lbs, but can you twiddle your thumbs and walk in straight line at the same time?

Seriously, Great Job, thats a hell of alot of weight for anyone. Given your age, not that your that old, its an even bigger accomplishment. Congrats.

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    that is some serious iron to pull off the rack. very impressive regardless of your age. hats off to you brother. keep pullin- B-STRONG

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member
    as someone approaching that age quickly... *hats off* You my friend are one powerful dude... for the younger generation, this iron game isn't always the easiest thing to stick with for decades on end... life really has a way of getting in the way and tripping you up from time to time... at 19 I thought I was going to easily be the next Mr. O... couple of decades later and I am maybe slightly above average... it isn't as easy as it seems no matter what your mindset might be today... trust me, from one former 19 year old jerk to another... and yes that 675 lb deadrack is one cool pic!!!! Keep up the good fight!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    congrats man thats some good weight there

Qex
    Qex is offline New Member
    The kid thinks that you got a 24 year headstart on him. What he doesn't realize is that in the next 24 years he is more likely to look worse than he does now. BTW he is 19 years old, who cares what he thinks i'm surprised anyone even paid attention to his bogus post. You are very thick at any age and well defined to. Any personal best deserves to be applauded. besides you stated you had a bad lower back so there is nothing wrong with doing rack deads.....great job, ignore the haters you'll find them on almost every thread. That's just life on the internet, it's easy for them to type what they don't have the guts to say in real life so they tend to go overboard...sorry for rambling but people putting down this GREAT achievement pissed me off.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qex
    The kid thinks that you got a 24 year headstart on him. What he doesn't realize is that in the next 24 years he is more likely to look worse than he does now. BTW he is 19 years old, who cares what he thinks i'm surprised anyone even paid attention to his bogus post. You are very thick at any age and well defined to. Any personal best deserves to be applauded. besides you stated you had a bad lower back so there is nothing wrong with doing rack deads.....great job, ignore the haters you'll find them on almost every thread. That's just life on the internet, it's easy for them to type what they don't have the guts to say in real life so they tend to go overboard...sorry for rambling but people putting down this GREAT achievement pissed me off.
    i totally agree 100 % with u ,i wish i could have this physique at my 30s , hell i would even like to continue bodybuilding to my 40s , i mean not anyone is dedicated and committed to bodybuilding like this guy , a lot of guys stop bodybuilding when they marry,have kids,etc so credit for you man u have my total respect...
    ps: maybe its the first time for omnipotent to brag about himself here but it aint the first time to brag on other sites ..exactly on teenbodybuilding where he claims that he is natural and ****in big hence the nickname livingxlegend,,lollllll

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    Ive been waitin a while to pull this one out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rack Deadlift, 675 lbs-hahahaha.jpg  

slob is offline Member
    omn impotent u are a tool. have fun in bannedland

675 is good. id be happy to be able to just hold that much standing still, let alone pull it off a rack- top stuff !
    I've never thought of doing rack deadlifts. I've always done them off the ground. I'll do them 2mrw when I do back and see how it goes.

by the way, i'd be pretty happy if I had your physique when I get to 45... thats if I live that long =P

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    Looks like someone entered a cheat code for "BIG HEAD" mode in that picture.

Tiny ass body, big ass dome....

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looks like someone entered a cheat code for "BIG HEAD" mode in that picture.
    Tiny ass body, big ass dome....

~SC~
    HAHAHAHAHAH oh my....... ahahahahhahahahahahahah Swolecat finally said a funny!

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    like i said great lift but if you do them correctly you shouldnt have back pain,they strengthen the back muscle.but if u have a prolapsed disc or something like then fair enough.i guess i just see them as cheating.
    didnt your mama teach you if you didnt have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut nobody twisted your arm and made you reply

mknpp9 is offline New Member
    wow unreal my man, that some inspiring shit right there, thanks

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great picture and thread, except the ignorant rants of omni, I've had lower back problems since I was 18 years old, almost 22 years, and have a heck of a time with deadlifts at any weight, I'm going to incorporate these rackdeads, as my back is pathetically puny. Thanks for the information and inspiration.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Lookin awesome, bro! Rack deads are a great movement.

[N1ZMO] is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    rack dead lifts are good but not good enough imho,full range of motion,i can d/l another 100lbs from the rack but what for? a favorite of mine is watching guys squat 700lbs they start off parallel and end up almost upright by the time they come to the big weights.impressive lift bro.
    Im actualy stronger d/l off the floor then from the rack just below knees.Iv chucked from the floor for a while and am concentraiting on racks instead.When I go back to off the floors I should be stronger imo.
    Theres more than one way to skin a cat bro.Just take a look at his pic.He has plenty of thickness so its working for him.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Great lift bro! I hope I can look as good as you when im in my forties! Don't listen to that omni fool, my 13 yr old sister is more developed than him, makes me laugh when people make comments like that and then turn out to be absolutely nothing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information