Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    iron77 is offline New Member

Talking Current pics, opinions, suggestions?

Hi. I'm new to this forum and i decided to jin because it seems to have a lot of valuable info and memebers too. My stats are 21 years old, 5.8', 205 lbs, not sure about bf% but i think is around 15 or so(if not feel free to correct me). I'be been clean bulking and gained 10 lbs during the past 2 months or so, and achieved my goal of reaching 200lbs or more .I'm gonna start cutting hardcore in about 4 days. I would aprecciate any comments, opinions or suggestions. I apologize for the quality of the pics but i only have a webcam that is a little crappy.Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current pics, opinions, suggestions?-anabol1.jpg   Current pics, opinions, suggestions?-anabol2.jpg   Current pics, opinions, suggestions?-anabol-3.jpg   Current pics, opinions, suggestions?-anabol4.jpg  
    Last edited by iron77; 06-04-2006 at 12:12 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good luck w/your cut.

How is the other 1/2 of the body??

~SC~

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You look like you have some muscle that will pop out after a cut. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good luck w/your cut.

How is the other 1/2 of the body??

~SC~

I hit my legs really hard and during this bulk period i've noticed some size increase. I suck at posing my legs so i apologize.My calves are stronger but they just don't want to grow so i don't think is worth posting them for now. So, do you have any comments or advise on all the pics?(upper and lower body), any suggestions?.Thanks a lot bro i would really aprecciate your opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current pics, opinions, suggestions?-anabol5.jpg   Current pics, opinions, suggestions?-anabol6.jpg  

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't see a damn thing......that's too bad....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Legs don't look bad at all, and the more you cut the more you'll see striations/cuts/shadows/etc. which will make them appear bigger anyhow.

Do a smart cut and you are well on your way.

~SC~

Legs don't look bad at all, and the more you cut the more you'll see striations/cuts/shadows/etc. which will make them appear bigger anyhow.

~SC~
    thanks for the comments everyone.About my cutting period i'm planning of increasing the protein a lot to make up for the calories that i'll miss by cutting on carbs and to stop my body from loosing muscle mass along with fat.I'm gonna leave my carbs only for when i get up in the morning and before workout for energy besides that it's gonna be mainly veggies.I'll post some pics in a couple weeks to show progress.Once again any suggestions or comments will be welcome

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron77
    thanks for the comments everyone.About my cutting period i'm planning of increasing the protein a lot to make up for the calories that i'll miss by cutting on carbs and to stop my body from loosing muscle mass along with fat.I'm gonna leave my carbs only for when i get up in the morning and before workout for energy besides that it's gonna be mainly veggies.I'll post some pics in a couple weeks to show progress.Once again any suggestions or comments will be welcome
    if ur goin to have carbs only 2 times a day i would do it in the morning and pwo...ur body needs it more pwo so it will be of more use....

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    if ur goin to have carbs only 2 times a day i would do it in the morning and pwo...ur body needs it more pwo so it will be of more use....
    oops, i'm sorry i forgot to mention that that would be the 3rd time i get carbs in the day i usually use maltodextrim. Thanks for pointing that out tough

~SC~
    The pb is that you never find yoself big enough to be willing to start cuting...

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    The pb is that you never find yoself big enough to be willing to start cuting...
    Amen to that bro . That's why i figure this time i was gonna cut as soon as i reached 200lbs or more. Usually i would be like...mmmmhh i think i can put some more mass but after a while it's just impossible.This time is the only time that i've actually achieved the 200lbs without gaining too much fat. I just wanna see how i look cut after about 6 weeks and then keep it up from there and add some clean mass slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by iron77
    Amen to that bro . That's why i figure this time i was gonna cut as soon as i reached 200lbs or more. Usually i would be like...mmmmhh i think i can put some more mass but after a while it's just impossible.This time is the only time that i've actually achieved the 200lbs without gaining too much fat. I just wanna see how i look cut after about 6 weeks and then keep it up from there and add some clean mass slowly.
    My very goal is to be 210 lean, not necessarily shredded cuz i dont like it but just like 10-13% BF.......that's gonna be a hell of a work but i ain't giving up like that......

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    looks like your building a good base mate,id put bf@ just under 20% which im sure will drop with hard work.

Thread Information