Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deca cycle pics

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I've got Nolva on hand. I guess I'll pick up some of the letro or arimidex if I decide to run the sust.

Here's a back shot. Sorry for the poor quality. I'll update when the cycle ends in a couple of weeks (or longer if I run the sust).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca cycle pics-back.jpg  

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    What anti estrogen would you suggest? I'm already holding some water from the deca.
    You look like your holding more than water the way your hand is positioned in your avi.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    You look like your holding more than water the way your hand is positioned in your avi.
    True. Didn't notice that.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Ok, you got me. You guys were probably wondering how I got my thick meaty forearms.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-20-2006 at 09:17 AM.

Wondering what you decided to do with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    What anti estrogen would you suggest? I'm already holding some water from the deca.

Add winstrol .
    A buddy of mine did a deca /winstrol cycle and didn't gain any water weight.
    Deca and Winstrol work very well together.
    & why are you using 250mgs of deca? Your shut down , you might as well make use of it! make it 500mgs. Add 50mgs of winstrol and some good gains will come.Deca dick overrated, very few get it. I hear more ppl not being able to get a hard on AFTER a test cycle than more ON a deca cycle.

I hope you have a good PCT lined up because THose nandrolones are bummers to your gonads.....

Update: Ok, I picked up the some sust but have decided just to finish out this cycle, run a good PCT and try to keep as much of my gains as possible. I"ve got a thread open in the PCT forum if you have suggestions on the PCT. I'm planning on running the sust in about six months or so (10 weeks at 500mg per week, probably monday a.m. and thursday p.m., but I'll address this later). I should definatly have a bit more knowledge when I start the next cycle then I did for this one. Thanks for all the advice so far.

I'll post more pics in a couple of weeks to show full results and maybe even post some after PCT.

Update: I'm two weeks into pct and haven't lost any weight yet; I'm currently at about 217. My bodfat has gone up a bit over the past two weeks, probably from 12 to 14% or so? I started clen and have upped my does to 80 mg's per day (I feel like the clen I'm using is a bit underdosed however based on past experience). For PCT, I'm just running Nolva at 20mgs per day and clen. I have also upped my cardio and I'm thinking about adding in some t3. My goal is to stick at 210 with maybe 10% bf eventually so I really cant affort to lose any muscle from the t3. Strength is still much higher than before cycle althouth I think it may have gone down a bit over the past couple of weeks. I'll post pics when I finish pct in a few weeks.

Snrf is offline Banned
    i may have missed you saying it but what number cycle is this for you?

Update: I just finished PCT and am very pleased with the gains from my cycle. I know most folks advice against running deca as a standalone but for me it worked out. I'm currently at 213 lbs and 11% bf. I'm down about 5 lbs from the end of my cycle, but I lost mainly fat and water weight. Strength is down a bit, but still considerably higher than it was prior to the cycle. I think the loss of fat can be attributed to extra cardio and the clen . I'm still hoping to get my bf under 10% and I feel like I'm on the right track. I'll see if I cant get some pics posted.

I forgot I owe you a PM. Check your PMs.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    lookin forward to the pics dude.

dream warrior is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    Bye Bye sex drive Bye Bye
    allot off guys have this problem but i never had this with deca ...i found dboll harder on the libido for me

Here are some pics. Unfortunately I don't have any from just prior to my cycle. I included one from the summer of 05 where I weighed in at about 185lbs. I was a little bigger at the start of my cycle, but it gives you an idea of how much I have progressed in the past year. I made the most gains in my cycle between weeks 3-6. I probably could have gained more, but at weeks 6 I cut back my calories because I was too big for all of my suits (I have to wear a suit to work everyday) and I cant afford a whole new wardrobe yet, maybe I'll work that into my next cycle.

The most muscular pose (you may have seen it in my avi) is 5ish weeks into cycle. I also included a bicept shot from the same time.

The last two pics were taken a couple of weeks ago at the end of the cycle. I think that my arm looks fuller than in the week 5 pic. If I can get ahold of a decent camera I'll post some current leg shots, but I dont have any pre-cycle leg pics. My legs probably made the most progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca cycle pics-05.edit.jpg   Deca cycle pics-mm.5week.edit.jpg   Deca cycle pics-arm.5week.edit.jpg   Deca cycle pics-arm2.edit.jpg   Deca cycle pics-side-chest.edit.jpg  

Edit: to add a pic from this morning after two weeks of clen and upped cardio. I was still a bit bloated in the other pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca cycle pics-8.25.06.abs.edit.jpg  
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 08-28-2006 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Add Pic

PrincessLea is offline Female Member
    Looks like you have gotten much bigger since the first pic. Abs are looking good too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information