Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca cycle pics

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member

Deca cycle pics

I'm 5 weeks into a very conservative (300mg per week) deca cycle. I started at about 190 lbs and 12% bodyfat. I'm currently at 212 lbs and bodyfat is about the same. I've got 3 more weeks of the cycle and I will update pics at the end. I just started lowering my calories from about 5000 to maybe 3500 because I dont want to gain any more weight. Hopefully I can add a bit more muscle and drop the bodyfat down to 8% or so. I'm 26 years old and 6'1 by the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca cycle pics-0717062345.jpg   Deca cycle pics-0717062348.jpg   Deca cycle pics-0718060021a.jpg  
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-25-2006 at 07:53 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You're gonna have an extremly difficult time recovering more than likely and you'll drop most of the weight in water.. JMO.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Bye Bye sex drive Bye Bye

Yeah, I'm a little worried about maintaining the weight Ibdmfkr. I would like to be able to maintain at 200lbs with 8-10% body fat. I am interested to see how my body reacts once the cycle is done. I haven't had any issues with sex drive yet but I guess I'll have to wait and see on that too.

If I do another cycle, I am definatly planning on sticking with test but everyone around here (where I live) swears by deca . I was originally planning on taking whinny and test with the deca but decided (maybe a bad idea) to keep the cycle very conservative with just the deca.

I'll keep you guys updated: hopefully it wont be "I lost everything and have a limp d***"

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sex drive is a very individual issue and not set in stone as 99.9% of the members here would like you to believe. Using 250mg deca weekly is actually worse on your HPTA than test and deca.

You're only 5wks in.. add Test at 500mg/wk now and run it for another 8-10wks.
    suggested cycle
    1-13 Deca 250mg/wk
    6-15 Test 500mg/wk

Depending on what ester test will determine PCT start time.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Mind me asking how many cycles you've done?

get some test prop

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    Mind me asking how many cycles you've done?
    I've done one other cycle, again, very conservative. Test at 300mg weekly for six weeks about three years ago. I got very minimal results off it and I question whether it was fake.

If I had this cycle to do over, I would probably have done test at 500mg per week for eight weeks. My knowledge of AAS is limited to say the least and I wish I had found these boards sooner, but live and learn I suppose. I think I will probably just finish out the deca and try to keep as much muscle as I can. Then let my body recover and maybe look at doing a decent cycle in February or so.

I have been very pleased with the results I have gotten off the deca, but I'll reserve judgment until about a month after I come off it. Thanks for the advice guys.

timtim is offline Member
    theres a ton of improvements you could make naturally in my opinion. why not focus on hardcore dieting and then when you have have made some nice gains that way then look to aas.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    from what i'm reading you really don't know what you're doing....

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    theres a ton of improvements you could make naturally in my opinion. why not focus on hardcore dieting and then when you have have made some nice gains that way then look to aas.
    I'm sure there are improvements I could make naturally. I've been lifting on and off for ten years, and I have been working out pretty hard for the last three. I'm naturally pretty skinny (about 170lbs if I dont lift) and have always been somewhat of a hardgainer. I'm proud of the gains that I have made naturally and more recently with the help of AAS. I appreciate the input though.

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    from what i'm reading you really don't know what you're doing....
    Thanks for the constructive post. . . . As I have already said, I dont have a very good knowledge of AAS, and, again as I already pointed out, I wish I had found these boards earlier.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Thanks for the constructive post. . . . As I have already said, I dont have a very good knowledge of AAS, and, again as I already pointed out, I wish I had found these boards earlier.
    read and learn! read and learn.

Thats what I'm here for.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure there are improvements I could make naturally. I've been lifting on and off for ten years, and I have been working out pretty hard for the last three. I'm naturally pretty skinny (about 170lbs if I dont lift) and have always been somewhat of a hardgainer. I'm proud of the gains that I have made naturally and more recently with the help of AAS. I appreciate the input though.

i understand this,been there,it was time to hit the juice.

your first test cycle was too short 6 weeks,only works for some me included.
    so 10-12 would have been best.deca on its own well thats upto you but id get some test even if its a small amount(maintanence dose).good luck.

Thanks for the input Helium. I realize the first cycle was pretty much a waste and the second cycle probably is less than optimal as well. Thanks to these boards, I am learning a lot and I'm sure I will make more informed decision in the future if I do anymore cycles which seems pretty likely at this point.

i think either way youve got a good base to work from,i was also lucky to find this sight as i almost did a cycle of winny on its own lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    suggested cycle
    1-13 Deca 250mg/wk
    6-15 Test 500mg/wk

Anyone else got thoughts on this? It wouldn't be a problem to get ahold of some test by the end of the week, although my next injection is due for tomorrow.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    suggested cycle
    1-13 Deca 250mg/wk
    6-15 Test 500mg/wk

totaly agree here whith ya, he should be running some test E IMO

Prop or enanthate would work fine.
    If you choose prop run 150mg Every other day, TestE 250mg twice/wk injections.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen to the man above me...nuff said...

Thanks for the advice guys; How does grabbing either TestE or prop this weekend and running it for 8 weeks or so? Or would I be better off just finishing the deca and letting my body recover, then running some TestE for 10 weeks or so in a few months? Thoughts?

rd53 is offline Junior Member
    I had a buddy run 300mg/week for 10 weeks alone, nothing else, he had decent gains but man his "boy" was limp for months, it took him almost 4 months to get back to normal, I'd highly recommend some test!

chest6 is offline Banned
    reason u didnt see results from 6 weeks of test is b/c you cut it off before it had time to work...assuming you used a longer ester

Death is offline Junior Member
    Just look at the steroid profiles page dan and from there it will give you some ideas on how regularly you can run test e or prop doses.....

Yeah, i realize now that the fist cycle was run too short, but I'm still not sure if the stuff was fake. I'm gonna pick up some Test E this weekend, but I haven't decided if I'm gonna run it starting now or just let my body recover from the deca cycle and then run the Test E in a few months.

If I go ahead and start the Test now, I'm thinking about running it 250mg twice weekly for 8 weeks. I'm kindof leaning towards holding off on the test though, but I would hate to lose all the gains I have made so far.

I'd run the test so the cycle isn't a total waste.. Run Test Propionate is it's available.. 150mg Every other day.
    If Test E is only thing you can get then 500mg twice wkly.

I'll see if I can pick up some prop; I know that the Test E is available. Thanks for the advice IBdmfkr.

Is test propionate supposed to be pretty painfull to take?

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    It is not too bad,but depends on brand. You can always cut it with B-12

im gonna get that for my next cycle.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

from what i have heard and seen first hand by giveing my roomi his shots in the ass he says it hurst like a mother the next day

What are your guys thoughts on Sustanon ? I have access to that now? Also, do you recommend taking it Twice a week or every other day? Some of the post I have read say both. If I take the Sust, I would probably take 500mg's per week and I was thinking twice weekly.

Again, I still haven't decided for sure whether or not to start a form of test before the deca ends or just wait a few months.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-19-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What are your guys thoughts on Sustanon ? I have access to that now? Also, do you recommend taking it Twice a week or every other day? Some of the post I have read say both. If I take the Sust, I would probably take 500mg's per week and I was thinking twice weekly.

Again, I still haven't decided for sure whether or not to start a form of test before the deca ends or just wait a few months.
    If sust is all you have available use sust. 125mg EOD would come out to 500mg a week.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Should sust be run for 8-10 weeks as well?

Should sust be run for 8-10 weeks as well?
    Yes. Do you have anti Es? I tend to hold more water on sust so you should have anti Es on hand just in case.

What anti estrogen would you suggest? I'm already holding some water from the deca .

What anti estrogen would you suggest? I'm already holding some water from the deca.
    Letro or Arimidex for the bloat. Have Nolvadex on hand in case of test gyno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information