Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    KA KILLA is offline New Member
    i think you look perfect but how much cardio do you do? just wondering might help your abs show more if you want them too? ? is that you in the devil outfit.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I wish the women in my gym looked like you!

There is this "womens shapes" gym close to mine, and I was feeling really naughty, so I went up to the window (where all the treadmills face out) and ate a bucket of KFC. I pretended it was sooo good. This heavy set woman did not find it funny, and gave me a good smack on the side of the head. Serves me right though. I was just bugging my boss, but her training partner was absolutely huge. I mean 6'4" easily 250lbs. I though she was just heavy, but her arms are bigger than mine!

Lesson learned, do not mess with women.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but Americans do not know enough about us Canucks.

I drove down to Austin Texas, a few years ago. I drove into a gas station (exxon?sp?) and my block heater plug was hanging out the front grill. The gas bar employee was boggled that there was a plug on the front of a car. He asked what it was for, I told him that it was an electric car, and did not need gasoline. He continued to fill my tank full, and gave me his address, so I could send him a brochure of these new electric cars that look like a 80s chevette.

I'm not meaning to "mess with Texas." It's just one bad apple to spoil it for everyone. Yet one has to wonder, how does everyone else view canada, eh? Not everyone can have the same idea of Canada, can they?

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Yep lot's of cool cities in Canada. For hot ladies it's a tie between Van and Monteal. Highest % of hot women on the planet.

Nixter.

bigol'legs2 is offline Junior Member
    I wont Lie. I give you a ten. Without specifying any body parts of course because Im a 21y old pervert. Anyways you look great lady. Keep it up.
    Stay pumped.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Lookin most sexy I must say!!!

ace6921 is offline New Member
    God, I love great shoulders on a girl and yours are great!
    --Ace

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    haha.. ^^^ I would Like to live in a bigger city... i live in small little regina!

desrin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Yep lot's of cool cities in Canada. For hot ladies it's a tie between Van and Monteal. Highest % of hot women on the planet.

Nixter.
    Actually for hot ladies its not a tie, Kelowna British Columbia has the highest female to male ratio AND the hottest women in the world.

Everyone ive met from out east asks me if theres something in the water out here

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Fantastic pis livnnfit,
    Well I don't know about you guys but I just fell in love all over again! LOL
    You should do very well in the up coming comp. Put the past comp behind you, I'm sure that you recieved alot of valuable expereience during that comp and it will aid you in the up coming competitions as well. I particularlly noticed the legs (and shoulders) which are awesome. Great job . Keep us informed of how everything turns out after the comps in October and November. Good luck
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 10-03-2003 at 04:45 AM.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good really good...

Wheelspin is offline New Member
    Great shots.
    I wouldn't feel too bad about your placing at the Ontario's. The judging was quite skewed, in most categories. I felt the winner in the tall class (if that was your category) had weak arms and shoulders. And her teeth were enormous! Heh.
    Good luck at the Westerns. If I recognize you, I promise to cheer heartily.

Swellin Guest
    Well, this is obviously an older thread that has resurfaced...thankfully. Livinfit, you certainly are a stunner. You have not posted a reply in a while...how are things going now? Are you still competing?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Kindof an old thread...but you look gread . how did you do in competition? And if you're ever interested in an immature 16 year old sophomore in highschool you have my attention . I'm just kiddin, keep up the good work! Damn this girl is built!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information