Sasha is offline New Member

Look how fat i am!!!

Guys, I know there is nothing to talk about, however I'm posting this pics for my motivation. I am 5'10 and 250 lbs. My best shape was at 190 lbs - it's hard to believe that it was my weight 2 years ago. My goal is to return to this numbers or as close as possible in three months. I'm looking forward for your comments and I hope that it will force me not to quit this work.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00129.JPG 
Views:	484 
Size:	280.2 KB 
ID:	76906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00127.JPG 
Views:	919 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	76907

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    60lbs in three montsh seems kinda dangerous to me, im not the best one to comment, but 2-3 lbs a week should be about max i think. 13 weeks would be about 26-39lbs. Do alot of research in the diet forum, Diet is the key to fat loss not weight training or aas. Theres hundreds of good post in here and tons of guys that know whats going on so make sure you get informed before you start anything, and awsome luck man!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    hey mate, you'll be back to 190 before you know it. Stay dedicated!! There plenty of helpful advice to be had round here. Good luck!

Sasha is offline New Member
    Thanks guys.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    yup, with the right attitude and focus, you'll be back

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    GoOD LucK

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed, goodluck but 60lbs in three months isn't going to happen if you plan on keeping the muscle you already have. I'd set more realistic goals.

Try 20-30lbs in 3months, that's doable.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    glad you decided to get healthy again...hope you stay that way bro

RobbieG is offline Member
    erm.

I canīt say you're fat, I'd rather go with "out of shape".

I've seen fat people, I work with them and train a few, I wonīt admit that statement "Fat".

How old are you ?

You should look into ECA, 1-2 in the morning on an empty stomach 2 hours before work, go work out ( tredmill to begin with, then put an inchline etc.. when youīve gotten better shape)

If you were my client I could get 20 lbs from your belly + train you to be stronger than ever.

itīs rediculus how easy it is to get 10 lbs on, but itīs more amazing how fun it is to get them away from someone.

btw, I donīt think a little HGH wouldnīt hurt for the next 20 months along with the workouts.

take 6 weeks only tredmill in the morning for 80 minutes, donīt need to overdue it, just nice and easy for the first week, then go faster etc..

after 6 weeks you have gotten 100 x the cardio you have now, then after those 6 weeks, you can go fat burning+diet for the rest of the year.

ECA, Diet, Cardio, and a good night 10 hours sleep is the best deal you can get for a 60 lbs of fat, replace it, asap

then, after a year of cardio, real work outs and fat burning, consider a prop + winstrol cycle.

btw, stay away from machine, use the free weights, they are ten times more fun and ten times as better for workout.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    diet, cardio, lifting. doing nothing gets you out of shape...all it takes is a little change to turn things around, a big change, and a 180 happens before you know it. exercising every day(whether it be cardio or weights), tapering your carbs, balancing your diet...those things combined will melt fat off you faster than you would think is possible, if you just stay consistant and dedicated. good luck brother.

ltchiefsk is offline New Member
    good luck mate with your goals. Train hard and be dedicated.... you'll get there.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    hey mate, you'll be back to 190 before you know it. Stay dedicated!! There plenty of helpful advice to be had round here. Good luck!
    exactly. also do it a bit slower. nothing too extreme better healthy then sick.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    props to you for putting your pictures up my freind,stick around the forums and sort your diet and cardio out,you will soon get back into shape.
    dont worry about asking any questions,most and i say most of the members here are very helpfull and knowledgable......
    good luck with your goals and keep us updated...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

daytrader is offline Member
    Im just gonna give you props for postin those pics, that tells me that your ready to commit to your goals, so much knowledge around these boards will help you get to where you want to go
    Gl bro

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    good luck man! i know how you are feeling because that was me like a year and a half ago. Just keep plugging on and you will reach your goals before you know it. Just remember to keep taking it one day at a time, because sometimes the whole picture can be discouraging

Bigjrez is offline New Member
    I agree with above not so much fat as you are out of shape...but like you and everyone else knows that will come back in no time...good thing muscles remember!!!

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man, good nutrition will help so damn much, some decent workout, really I would suggest focusing on CARDIO.

Read up on some Sticky Topics in Fitness Forum - Cutting Diet.

There is no magic to it, You will be back at 190. I don't know about 3 months, it's not too healthy. Looking more at about 6-8 months with no problem.
    Stay motivated! Any questions just post up, we'll help ya out!

Before You post tho, really check out these sticky topics up top in fitness forum, you'll find answer for your questions, and answers for questions that you didn't even think about asking

Take care! Time to get back in shape Sasha!
    "Knowledge is Power"

Last edited by UberSteroids; 01-07-2007 at 07:28 PM.

gdubb216 is offline Junior Member
    don't become overwhelmed stay disciplined and be consistent

someday is offline Member
    i was in the same position as you a few years ago....took about 6 months for me to drop the 60 lbs.

but i had no idea about nutrition etc...

good luck im just gettin back in after being out of the gym for a year

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I love your ambition but 60lbs is too much. Set a lower goal that you REALLY feel is attainable.
    I'd hate to see you fall short of the 60 and lose motivation becasue you didn't reach your goal..
    Good luck buddy!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet 1st, cardio 2nd (lot of it) and training 3rd. Diet, diet, diet. Eat cleaner than you've ever eaten before and eat 5-6 small meals a day. Case closed.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    good luck

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    If you want to stay motivated, be sure to check in at least once a week and update us with your progress bro.

RobbieG is offline Member
    about 2 billion folks should read this thread.

Yeah looking pretty damn fat.

Now's the time to do somthing about it.

MasterShake is offline Member
    Bro, check out my "one year before and after" not saying I didn't work really hard, but just take it one day at a time, watch your diet, and get to the gym as often as possible, and before you know it you will amaze yourself in the mirror every day. Plus, belly fat is a heart attack waiting to happen. That was one of my biggest motivations. Being healthy is fvcking fun, and the compliments from friends and family (and girls!!!) is well worth it!

TrOAaNeN is offline New Member
    good luck you can do this

Thread Information