johnnybigguns4499 is offline Junior Member

My Wife 15 weeks out

She's 20, 5'9" @ 150 This is her 1st bodybuilding show....She's making the move from powerlifting to bodybuilding thats always fun!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Wife 15 weeks out-nofacedb.jpg   My Wife 15 weeks out-jessnofacelat.jpg  

monkeyboy1215 is offline Junior Member
    Looks Great! keep us posted

chest6 is offline Banned
    Very impressive back..and biceps

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im impressed

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    looks really good! nice symmetry

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    lookin good

daytrader is offline Member
    Nice lats!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns4499
    She's 20, 5'9" @ 150 This is her 1st bodybuilding show....She's making the move from powerlifting to bodybuilding thats always fun!!!!
    wow, my wife can't build those lats like that... she has the bi, and good work to your wife..

would she be interested in listing that lat/back routine???

thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    wow, my wife can't build those lats like that... she has the bi, and good work to your wife..

would she be interested in listing that lat/back routine???

thanks
    Nothing out of the ordinary.....genetics play a roll here.....

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    That is nutty lat size there! Powerlifting is a fantastic base for building back size. What is her bodyfat there? At 5'9" she looks like she's got some fantastic size, but I"m 5'7" and I compete at 7% and 135-140 lb - that puts me easily 20 lb under what national level competitors my height compete at. What weight class are you expecting?
    hard work = hard bod

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    She has bat wings!! NICE!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    She does look great, especially for being just 20 years old! Being 20 yrs old she cant have been training very long, thats great progress.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her....nice work!!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That's some awesome development she's got there

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69
    That is nutty lat size there! Powerlifting is a fantastic base for building back size. What is her bodyfat there? At 5'9" she looks like she's got some fantastic size, but I"m 5'7" and I compete at 7% and 135-140 lb - that puts me easily 20 lb under what national level competitors my height compete at. What weight class are you expecting?
    Not sure....again this is my 1st time leaning down....I'm working with Dave Palumbo following his diet and supplement plan. I hold the bench press American Record in the USPF 18-19 age, 165wt class @ 259. That has been my focus for the last year. With my small midsection, wide lats and thick quads I hope to do well..... but it is a lot harder bodybuilding than powerlifting cause of the diet.. what do you suggest i work on??
    Thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    From what I can see triceps and calves.

Try posting a few more. Maybe a back double bi to check back thickness and maybe a side chest to also see the hams...

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Lurvely lattismus. Lot's of hard work evident in her physique.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    very impressed indeed!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I resized the picts. Shoot me an IM on yahoo.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Not sure....again this is my 1st time leaning down....I'm working with Dave Palumbo following his diet and supplement plan. I hold the bench press American Record in the USPF 18-19 age, 165wt class @ 259. That has been my focus for the last year. With my small midsection, wide lats and thick quads I hope to do well..... but it is a lot harder bodybuilding than powerlifting cause of the diet.. what do you suggest i work on??
    Thanks
    I see you're posting under his name. Sign up your own account and post your name in the thread below and we'll get you setup with access to the private female forum. It's funny to see you two on the board because earlier this week you both crossed my mind and I wondered how you were doing.

Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    She look great, Keep us post it, Good job

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, she looks amazing! Only 20 ? That is very impressive...

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    damn shes bigger than me :[

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great build!

really impressive. Not too freaky and still hot

t0le is offline Junior Member
    Damn. That girl got bigger arms than me. Looks great. Keep updated.

I could never go from powerlifting to bodybuilding...I just love powerlifting way too much . But that is a hard one to do. Tell her good luck!

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    Thanks
    Its not even the diet - its the mind**** that goes with it. When you compete in bodybuilding, you compete 24/7 - every minute of every day matters. Everything you eat or dont' eat matters. When you eat matters. When you sleep matters. And you have to keep this state going for 16 weeks. You go thru mood swings on low carb days. You get moody like you've never been. You doubt yourself and your progress all the time. Although I think you are in a fantastic position to not have to sweat that too much.

You have the lats, you have the bis, you have nice quad cuts. You have a narrow waist w/ the abs coming in all ready. You have delts, All the stuff that most women have to fight to get.

Mostly only having the two photos to work with, it looks like your bis are more developed than your tris - i.e. you have the peak on the front double bi, but you don't have the full belly on the bottom to balance it.

Also I think you might want to spend some time shaping your legs to get a good solid outer sweep and continue working on the nice teardrop you have. And I think your challenge may be estrogen -- just getting your upper leg cut up really good. W/ the cuts & size you have on the upper body, I think you might have some of the top-to-bottom symmetry lost if your lower body isn't equally cut & sized.

Estrogen is probably the single biggest challenge for first time competitors and for natural competitors because the bodyfat distribution is not balanced and losing it can result in a wondefully cut up upper body usually (or other part - depends on the person), but the lower part doesn't cut up as much by show time. Not that you end up too fat, but rather just disproportionate in the degree of cut.

Don't freak out - I may simply be wrong as you are still far enough out that all sorts of changes can happen, but its common enough that its not a wild guess.

I'd just say - talk to your diet guy about it as far as what is his plan for it, and then just monitor your bodyfat changes -- I actually suggest getting 7+ pt bodyfat pinch / caliper measure every week (do it three times at each point, take the avg of each point measure and put it into a bodyfat calculator to get your total bodyfat) and then compare the changes week to week on all the points. That will tell you where you are losing the slowest / where you tend to hold your fat & water. Further note when its that time of month so you can see how that affects how your body tends to deposit fat / hold water during that time of the month. I'm not saying do this to get hung up on the number on of the total bodyfat but rather to track the week to week changes and learn how your body reacts to your diet & your hormones.

Would love to see more pix
    Last edited by sassy69; 02-04-2007 at 05:34 PM.
    hard work = hard bod

Burninator is offline New Member
    Excellent work,

Thread Information