thats just about were i wanna be next summer,should get it done

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy tye View Post
    lookin sickkk mann!!!

thats just about were i wanna be next summer,should get it done
    Thanks so much bro for your compliment!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    Your results could have easily been attained naturally with solid diet and workout plan.
    Going to have to agree with you on this. A solid diet is what is needed. Apple Pie is not ideal PWO!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bellmk858pf39t View Post
    Just make sure you keep burning that glycogen and taking those insulin sensitive receptor suppliments.
    You mean sugar. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO View Post
    I eat anything i want from the time i leave the gym in the mornings until lunch time. From 3pm on i eat only protein and no carbs! or VERY few carbs.

It's not a bad diet...it's the smart thing to do if you want fast results and less body fat!

No need to eat healthy ALL day everyday, or eat HIGH carbs everyday allday to bulk up just to burn the fat off later...POINTLESS!
    I'm pretty sure if I DONT I'll turn into a fat slob.

Not everyone can have your metabolism, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    I'm pretty sure if I DONT I'll turn into a fat slob.

Not everyone can have your metabolism, sorry.
    Sure they can! Spike your insulin AFTER your PWO and taper it down from there..it's not that hard... You guys think you have to eat healthy all day everyday...Don't worry, when you get burnt out from eating like that, just thank me later!

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    Going to have to agree with you on this. A solid diet is what is needed. Apple Pie is not ideal PWO!!!
    How is apple pie not ideal??? Apple Pie has what in it?? And what does that spike? and when it spikes that, what does it do for the muscles? Let me know when you come up with these answers!

Just taper your carbs down throughout the day and you will be fine! A healthy diet all day everyday will get you burnt out! Then you will blame gaining weight on bad food, when you just need to watch your carbs after a certain time. It's not that difficult people!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    lol...

darr is offline Member
    keep it up bro lookin really defiend & sharp!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    look good bro, we all have diff goals, good to see youve reached yours!

Quote Originally Posted by darr View Post
    keep it up bro lookin really defiend & sharp!
    Thanks so much bro for the motivation!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looking good bro. The thin muscular build is in, in my book, just what I'm going for. I wonder if your low body fat had anything to do with getting great results from 20-30mg of var. I was at 70-100 on my 8wk run to see good results.

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Looking good bro. The thin muscular build is in, in my book, just what I'm going for. I wonder if your low body fat had anything to do with getting great results from 20-30mg of var. I was at 70-100 on my 8wk run to see good results.
    For sure bro...My woman loves my size...she said no girls like the BIG look...it's not attractive!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    For sure bro...My woman loves my size...she said no girls like the BIG look...it's not attractive!
    i know many many women who prefer the big look to the 'beach body'

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    How is apple pie not ideal??? Apple Pie has what in it?? And what does that spike? and when it spikes that, what does it do for the muscles? Let me know when you come up with these answers!

Just taper your carbs down throughout the day and you will be fine! A healthy diet all day everyday will get you burnt out! Then you will blame gaining weight on bad food, when you just need to watch your carbs after a certain time. It's not that difficult people!
    Go with what works bro. I have a feeling genes and your age are playing a big part in your progress, and sooner or later those apple pies and your eat whatever I want diet will catch up with you!! Yea apple pie will spike your insulin due to sugar, but that whole debate has beaten with a dead horse. I would love to see your results if you were on a strict diet, as I think they would render better results IMO. Not to say you dont look good, but we can always look better and my main point here is to live healthier. I actual am the same way as you and can eat almost anything and still look cut and ripped, 5%bf, but I choose to live a healthy lifestlye and only cheat every so often, I dont find it so hard to be on a STRICT DIET, its just my way of life.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    +1000

It's nice not having to take your shirt off to see people's heads turn when you walk in a room. It's also nice to not have to remove your shirt for people to be able to tell you work out.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-13-2007 at 09:08 PM.

eddy tye is offline Associate Member

i disagree on that subject!!! +1000 it's the 2000's that look was so 1900's...lol

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I thank god everyday that I'm over 6ft and 200+ lbs. i wasn't born with the best genetics other than that but that's nothing a little chemistry can't fix

how about a gatorade immediately pwo and then a shake soon after that? if it works for u then thats fine. i personally go for cheap price, which my sports drinks are like 25c a piece from costco and u get a few different flavors. i dunno if i could eat an apple pie 5 or 6 days per week. also theres a certain amount of pride when it comes to most of our dieting, i think thats why people are confused about ur methods. something about coming home and eating an apple pie among the other things u probably eat doesn't really separate you from the rest of fat america (besides for the fact that you have a fast metabolism obviously).

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Im curious how much pie you are eating post work out? Regardless I think its a bad idea, but if you are eating for instance a pie with an 8 inch diamater, that contains roughly 90 grams of fat.....Not exactly the ideal lean nutrients you are looking for post workout...I'm not disagreeing with your appearance, just your philosophy...

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09 View Post
    Im curious how much pie you are eating post work out? Regardless I think its a bad idea, but if you are eating for instance a pie with an 8 inch diamater, that contains roughly 90 grams of fat.....Not exactly the ideal lean nutrients you are looking for post workout...I'm not disagreeing with your appearance, just your philosophy...
    I eat an average slice of pie post workout...sometime danish rolls or anything with simple sugars! I only eat what i want to up until lunch...then from 3pm on i eat nothing but protein..like tuna, turkey, protein bar, shake...just as long as i am eating protein! I fuel the muscles in the morning time with carbs and nutrients and then just eat protein after 3pm. I take Metamucil every night along with Fish Oil to make sure i have a healthy floater in the morning..lol. I am not eating pie at night time or bad foods at night...It's ALL about FOOD TIMING!

Will someone show me pictures of some wives that are with the Olympia Bodybuilders? or Massive bodybuilders? Thanks!

+1000

It's nice not having to take your shirt off to see people's heads turn when you walk in a room. It's also nice to not have to remove your shirt for people to be able to tell you work out.
    See peoples heads turn? you mean guys?

I don't need to remove my shirt for people to know i workout..you can tell i workout with my shirt on...Not sure what you mean?

Obviously you clicked on a var only cycle thread for a reason!

I've also seen girls make fun of the scrawny beach boy type.

They aren't ALL the same.

I've seen that many SAY they do not like big guys, but then they are often telling them to take off their shirt...hmm?

Let me know what you guys think my bf% is at...i should already know this, but i just haven't got it done! Thanks!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Will someone show me pictures of some wives that are with the Olympia Bodybuilders? or Massive bodybuilders? Thanks!
    You dont think any bodybuilders have wives or gf's? lol right.

And its a matter of opinion man, your gf likes your look. My gf likes mine and Im much bigger than you. I think its a little ignorant to think because your gf says no girls like it that she can speculate as to how every other woman in the world feels.

If you are happy with your look that fantastic but if you already have a gf than you shouldnt be worried about if other girls like a specific look or not, do it for yourself.

Anyways I would say your bodyfat is around 9% man. But guessing based on pics is hard especially since we cant see your legs or back as that would give us not only a better idea of fat but water you may be holding too. I mean for all we know (since you eat apple pie lol) you could be 5% bf but holding a lot of water. Hard to be specific with that pic alone.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    lol...
    Im with you man.

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    Dude u look awesome im about to take my first cycle of var during my off season (football) to gain stregth I hope I get cut like you .....Keep it up bro !!!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Speak for yourself, sir.

My wife is 5'2, 100lbs, 34DD. She is a professional model and about as hot of a chick as you'll ever find.

Here is what she has to say about muscular men: "You can never be too big." Many of her gf say the same thing. Ive also, heard girls ask her why she likes her man big and she asks them, "Have you ever been with a muscular guy?" Reply, "No." She answers back, "then you dont know what youre missing so how would you know if you like it or not?" Response, "hmmmm."

Mike S. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ifthCitizen View Post
    how about a gatorade immediately pwo and then a shake soon after that? if it works for u then thats fine. i personally go for cheap price, which my sports drinks are like 25c a piece from costco and u get a few different flavors. i dunno if i could eat an apple pie 5 or 6 days per week. also theres a certain amount of pride when it comes to most of our dieting, i think thats why people are confused about ur methods. something about coming home and eating an apple pie among the other things u probably eat doesn't really separate you from the rest of fat america (besides for the fact that you have a fast metabolism obviously).
    are you saying its okay to drink a gatorade then a shake after your workout????

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Speak for yourself, sir.

My wife is 5'2, 100lbs, 34DD. She is a professional model and about as hot of a chick as you'll ever find.

Here is what she has to say about muscular men: "You can never be too big." Many of her gf say the same thing. Ive also, heard girls ask her why she likes her man big and she asks them, "Have you ever been with a muscular guy?" Reply, "No." She answers back, "then you dont know what youre missing so how would you know if you like it or not?" Response, "hmmmm."
    agree with you as usual sir

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Lol ......

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    anabolic ceo you look damn good man nice work i'm glad everything is working out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    anabolic ceo you look damn good man nice work i'm glad everything is working out for you
    Fo Sho Bro! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Speak for yourself, sir.

ROFL...Nice STORY! Response....hmmmm ROFL...LOL.

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    how many cycles have you done since u started?

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    i don't care what everyone says i think you have a good body.... as long as you and your girl is satisfied who cares what people say. Everyone has a diff opinion you can't always make everyone happy!!!! good work and good results...

ROFL...Nice STORY! Response....hmmmm ROFL...LOL.
    man I don't know why you are taking your girlfriend's opinion as a godsend.

Women have different tastes in men, just as men have different tastes in women.

Quote Originally Posted by football2007
    man I don't know why you are taking your girlfriend's opinion as a godsend.

Women have different tastes in men, just as men have different tastes in women.
    x2...

True that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information