Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Wanted to post new progress, been so long not sure if any of the old guys on here I used to talk to are still here but I do love this website. Anyway, up to 247 (after shitting my entire body out, bad food today) I am 5 foot eleven. These pictures were from 3 days ago.

Not on anything at the moment besides my usual HRT. I have been off for 3-4 months now, and my last cycle was 800 mg of some weird blended test product called "twistosterone" It is dosed at 500 mg/ml...painless shot too, weird.

Goal is a much more solid 250 or 255 or so. Meaning less bodyfat. I do however focus on powerlifting, which I am doing well in.

My lifts now are 550 deadlift, 410 bench, and 500 squat (I hate them.) I can also military 290 but it really hurts, so I dont

As you can see along the line I developed some scarring from cystic acne. Soon I will have to take the plunge and take accutane unfortunately. When I lower my estrogen levels with an AI, it gets better and they start to heal, but it hurts my gains, sorta hurts my mood, and my libido goes down? It is weird I am like the opposite of many people, my body likes estrogen.

Thanks again guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me at 5'11 220-downsized950714001827.jpg   pics of me at 5'11 220-downsized950714001827b.jpg  

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man, you have put on some good size, and I see the lifts are higher....but not squats huh.

Good work!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    Wanted to post new progress, been so long not sure if any of the old guys on here I used to talk to are still here but I do love this website. Anyway, up to 247 (after shitting my entire body out, bad food today) I am 5 foot eleven. These pictures were from 3 days ago.

Not on anything at the moment besides my usual HRT. I have been off for 3-4 months now, and my last cycle was 800 mg of some weird blended test product called "twistosterone" It is dosed at 500 mg/ml...painless shot too, weird.

Goal is a much more solid 250 or 255 or so. Meaning less bodyfat. I do however focus on powerlifting, which I am doing well in.

My lifts now are 550 deadlift, 410 bench, and 500 squat (I hate them.) I can also military 290 but it really hurts, so I dont

As you can see along the line I developed some scarring from cystic acne. Soon I will have to take the plunge and take accutane unfortunately. When I lower my estrogen levels with an AI, it gets better and they start to heal, but it hurts my gains, sorta hurts my mood, and my libido goes down? It is weird I am like the opposite of many people, my body likes estrogen.

Thanks again guys!
    The sooner the better. I have scarring all over my back from where i waited for years ever since i was a teen to do the accutane.

Thread Information